Display Name Of Parent Contact In Custom Entity Form

I have a custom entity that records test scores for students.  When I open up
the test scores the title of the form says "Score: Unknown".  I want to
insert the name of the student in the form title.  I know I can use the form
onload event to do this but I could use a little help retrieving the student
name.  Thanks.
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

I was able to find a reference in another post that helped me figure this
out.  If anyone else has a similar question, check out:

http://www.stunnware.com/crm2/topic.aspx?id=JS6

"Bpro" wrote:

> I have a custom entity that records test scores for students.  When I open up
> the test scores the title of the form says "Score: Unknown".  I want to
> insert the name of the student in the form title.  I know I can use the form
> onload event to do this but I could use a little help retrieving the student
> name.  Thanks.

Merging Duplicate Contacts

customizing quote merge template

Customize Current View: Filter Problem

Customizing AdvisorFYI
I have an account for some stock options in a privately-owned company. Approximately monthly, AdvisorFYI keeps telling me, "It's time to update your investment prices in Money." There isn't a price update that often. Is there a way to turn this message off without turning of the other useful AdvisorFYI Investment warnings? ...

Word2007. Checkbox. No Form

Excel Opens Without Displaying Workbook

Display of UML State Transition Event
Dear Group, I am attempting to use the UML Statechart with a couple of states and a transition between them. I select properties, Events, Change Event type, say, and can see ChangeEvent1 in the property window but... ....when I Ok back to the drawing the ChangeEvent1 is not displayed by the transition. I can enter actions in a similar way and they are displayed. How cna I get the event visible too in the drawing? Surely this is the most important aspect of a transition i.e. what caused it, regards, Colin Smith ...

Input to custom reports

Non-VBA way of making custom menus.

Unable to sort on customer CRM 4.0

Customer check data

Renaming Partial File Names

Shortcut for inserting names?
Hi, I am building many formulas, each with many named cells as part of it. Currently I have to go to Insert | Name | Paste with the mouse each time I want to insert a name. I looked in Walkenbach's Excel Bible but couldn't find any mention of a keyboard shortcut or other shortcut. Is there one I could take advantage of? I've got Excel 2002. Thanks, Jamie ...

Contacts Search

Problem displaying expected results with CString
I am writing a MFC program to import data from a single table database into a normalized database with numerous tables. The first component opens a recordset object to the database and performs some basic tests on the field value, and the plan is to write the records out to a spreadsheet that fail to meet any of the criteria defined for the field. Along with writing out the record, I want to populate a comments field describing what failed. I have tried to implement this with a CString variable; I initialize it to a blank string each time a new record is examined, and then as each field is che...

CRM Email Displays Size=2>

Picture control on a form
What is the best way to fill a form with a picture control so that when the client window is resized the picture control will fill the form? -- Just Al Take a look at this and see if this is what you want: http://www.codeproject.com/dialog/bmpdlg01.asp Tom "Al" <Al@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5BEA0FA2-3F95-4090-B908-A75DBF1D19DE@microsoft.com... > What is the best way to fill a form with a picture control so that when > the > client window is resized the picture control will fill the form? > -- > Just Al Thank You! -- Just Al &...