Discount Lists 01-28-05

Hey all,
    First time posting here! Have an issue with a discount list not applying
to a Price List Item. It seems to be applied to the PLI, but when I bring up
a quote, and say order 5 of something, they are still at the same unit price
as if I ordered 1. Is there another place where I need to define the
discount list?
Also, is there a good CRM site that lists some FAQs or just a good site on
CRM? Thanks!

Michael

0
Michael
1/28/2005 7:51:14 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Hi Michael

When you open the discount price item under the price list is the discount
list specified here? Thats quite a tongue twister!

To answer your query on other sites, there aren't any long established CRM
websites yet to my knowledge. You can try:

http://www.mscrmexperts.com/
http://www.mscrm.com.au/techarticles.htm

Regards

Dan

"Michael Sainz" wrote:

> Hey all,
>     First time posting here! Have an issue with a discount list not applying
> to a Price List Item. It seems to be applied to the PLI, but when I bring up
> a quote, and say order 5 of something, they are still at the same unit price
> as if I ordered 1. Is there another place where I need to define the
> discount list?
> Also, is there a good CRM site that lists some FAQs or just a good site on
> CRM? Thanks!
>
> Michael

Exchange distribution list hidden;but still showing in GAL
I have created a distribution list in Exchange 2003, and selected "Hide group from Exchange address lists". I have added users to the Message Restrictions list so only they have access to use it. When previewing the global address list and the all group address list in the Exchange Sytsem Manager the distriubtion list does not show. In Outlook, when viewing the Global Address list it DOES show. Would a reboot of the Exchange server resolve this? Or is there another fix? I would like to have distriubtion lists that are hidden from the GAL, and that are only accessable to certa...

Multiple list boxes
In my form design, I have 3 list boxes in a form. List box 1 is created from a query, and is unbound. List box 2 is set to get whatever I selected from box 1. These two boxes work, without problems. Now I run into troubles trying to get list box 3 to get information from what I selected from list box 2. The criteria for list box 3 is [forms]![formname]![listbox2]...please help. Thank you. Andy, What happens with List3? Do you get too many records, too few, wrong records, etc...? Please indicate sample values, and your filtering fields and criteria from List1 through List3. -- ...

Public Contact List and E-Mail Errors
I am using Exchange Server 2003 When I right click on a contact in my Public Folder's Contact Folder, I click on "New Message to Contact" and it tells me: Error creating new mail! This may be caused due to an incorrect e-mail address for a contact or an invalid name for a distribution list Furthermore, when I type a name in the To field of an e-mail, it doesn't not go to autocomplete any name in the Public Folder's Contact Folder. It only autocompletes Users that are setup under Active Directory. (This is with "Show Names from the:" option set to &quo...

New account not listed in Net Worth
I upgraded to Money 2003 early this year and everything seemed OK but now I've started a new account for shares bought and although the account is listing in the Accounts List with the correct balance and also in the Investments Report, when I run "What I have now" the new account isn't listed. I tried again with a dummy account called Investment with a $10 balance and the same thing happened. Sorry if this subject has been covered before. Many thanks in advance. Lois. >Subject: New account not listed in Net Worth >From: "L & D" donalhudsonNOSPAM@o...

Drop Down Lists #9
I am trying to compare Region, Person, Year growth rate for a three year span in 19 different categories in two different colums. In my Excel Spreadsheet I am using Drop Down Validation list, (Region 1 2007 vs Region 1 2008,etc.) in two different columns, with the rate (percentage of growth) in a column between them. The problem is what formula or combination of formulas do I use to get different years when changed to reference the same cell? Example: 2006 vs 2007 answer in one cell, then if I switch 2005 vs 2007 I want the answer to appear in same cell because the categoires in the clo...

Navigation List Builder
Does anyone out there know where to find the Procedure Names that can be used to create an action in Navigation List Builder? The same would be true for GoTo's in Smartlist Builder. GP10 Thank you, ...

Edit List Item in Access 2007
I have been adding the new values into item list for the past few days, but when I continue to do so today, all the values are keyed into the list but not able to save in the list after clicking 'OK'. Any reason for this sudden change? Appreciate your kind response... Thanks & regards, Lawrence Just an idea When you say > I have been adding the new values into item list for the past few days this sounds like you should not be using a list - are you adding zillions on items??. You could change it to a form/datasheet view and add controls to select items. O...

Marketing List Members 07-11-07
I'm working with marketing list at the moment and we have most of our cusotmers set upo as accounts with their employees as contacts, however we also work with some freelancers who only exist as contacts. Therefore, my list really needs to be a mixture of contacts & accounts, however I seem to only be able to choose fomr either/or. Is there a way around this please? You should be able to add more than one list to your campaign, so it's not ideal but it's OK to maintain these in separate lists. "Stephen" wrote: > I'm working with marketing list at the ...

Listing all folders
Hi, I'm trying to list all the folders in my mailbox using VBA. I know I need to perfom a recursive search but after nearly two day I've nearly given up the will to live! If anybody has the actual code (not a description of how to 'do it') this would be extremely helpful. Many, many thanks. Warren. This is Outlook VBA code adapted from my forthcoming Outlook 2007 book. = It puts a list in the Immediate window. You could adapt it to write the = information to a file, a message, etc. Note that ProcessFolder is = recursive.=20 Dim mlngItemCount As Long Dim mlngFolderCount A...

Global recipient limit and distribution lists with a lot of member
Hi all, I have to set the global recipient limit to 100 in our Exchange 2003 organization. We have some distribution lists which have more than 100 members, but everybody does not have the permission to send messages to these lists. I set the recipient limit to 5000 at user-level at those users who have permission to send messages. Will it work? Will they be able to send messages to DLs which have 2000 members in spite of the global setting? Will it work with query-based distribution lists as well? Thank you very much, bolo Should work, the user setting should override the global se...

compare 2 lists and common ones display on the 3rd column
Hi, Is there a way to compare data in 2 columns, and display the same ones that occur in both lists to a 3rd column? Thanks. Elaine. Use a macro:- Sub CompareAndPutinColumn3() j = 1 For i = 1 To Application.WorksheetFunction.CountA(Columns(1)) If Application.WorksheetFunction.CountIf(Columns(2), Cells(i, 1)) > 0 Then Cells(j, 3) = Cells(i, 1) j = j + 1 End If Next i End Sub somethinglikeant elaine wrote: > Hi, > > Is there a way to compare data in 2 columns, and display the same ones > that occur in both lists to a 3rd column? > > Thanks. >...

Why do I have BOTH "Tasks" AND "To-Do List" in "My Tasks"?
Hello, I am using OL2007, and I would appreciate assistance because I am very confused. I am in the Tasks view in OL, in the "Navigation Pane" on the left, it shows: Tasks [Major Heading] [Search Icon] All Task Items My Tasks [Sub Heading] [Flag Icon] To-Do List [Tasks Icon] Tasks (12) Current View [Sub Heading] My question is: Should I be working with the "Tasks" or the "To-Do List", and what is the difference between what each contains? Thank you for any explanation you can give me! Juan Antonio The Tasks folder only contains Task ite...

Blocked Sender List #4
Does anyone know what the Blocked Sender List capacity is? Is there a limit to the addresses, etc.. that it can contain? Kevin I think it's 32K or 64K worth but I might be wrong "Kevin Erskine" <erskine66@direcway.com> wrote in message news:upF9z%23e5FHA.1276@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Does anyone know what the Blocked Sender List capacity is? Is there a > limit to the addresses, etc.. that it can contain? 2000 total names between all the lists. http://www.slipstick.com/emo/2004/up040930.htm#safe -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself...

Making a list
Sorry if this is obvious but i cant get my head round it today I have two columns, column A is a name, column B is a figure, say have a list of 50 names On another worksheet i want to produce a list of anyone who has figure under zero without having to sort the original list of name, i if name no 1,4,26 and 48 are under zero i want the list on the new lis to put these 4 names in a list in row 1,2,3,4 for example instead of sa name 48 being right down the list Hope this makes sense ? -- scottymellot ----------------------------------------------------------------------- scottymelloty'...

Shared task list, determine if text was changed after creation.
Is it possible to tell if the text of a task has been changed since it was created? In Outlook 2007 I have permission to enter tasks on someone else's task list. Is it possible to tell if after I created the task, whether or not the other person changed the text? ...

Invoice contract 01-17-06
Hi, We're having two problems with this feature. We're an ISV with a few hundred customers and we're renewing maintenance agreements yearly. We're looking at the contracts feature in CRM3 which looks promising. The problem is when we are trying to invoice the contact we get an unhandled exception: ======================= [COMException (0x8004320e)] Microsoft.Crm.Platform.ComProxy.CRMContractClass.Invoice(CUserAuth& Caller, String ContractId, Int32 Status) +0 Microsoft.Crm.Application.Platform.Contract.Invoice(Int32 newStatus) +58 Microsoft.Crm.Web.CS.Contract...

Format a Date Text Box As 2010-02-28
I am coming back to Access after a couple of years off, and have forgotten more than I knew. At any rate, I have an app being used in US, Japan, and UK from a Citrix server in USA. I would like to use a date type field in the database table, but format the text box displaying the date as yyyy-mm-dd. I've found that everybody gets it, and in any case they are not typing dates, just reading them. Is there a way to format a texbox to show the date as yyyy-mm-dd. I've thought about just using a text field in the database, then just formatting the contents as above an...

Out to remove entries from the quick fill list..
Outlookers, When you create a new email message in Outlook and type a character in the "To:" field, Outlook immediately pops up with a quick list of all the names that match the character. In my case, I have one person with two email addresses: bob (bob@xyc.com) bob (bob@abc.com) I am used to just typing "bob" and sending the email out. As a result, the email ends up going to Bob's home (the first email address) and that is not desirable. How do I get rid of the first entry altogether? This entry is definitely not in my address book. It appears each time an emai...

How do I determine which numbers in a list equal a given sum?
I have list of dollar amounts given to me and a general ledger sum which some of those in the list must equal. How can I determine which of these amounts will equal a given ledger total? Thanks, in advance, for any help. Hi, If the dollar amounts are in say A2:A100, enter the following formula in B2, =if($A$2:$A$100=ledger sum,"x",""), where replace the words "ledger sum" with the actual amount (e.g., 12345.67), and click 'Enter'. Now fill-in the formula down to the last row. Regards, B. R. Ramachandran "infraterra" wrote: > I have l...

External Error
When I try to run CRM under domain administrator account i get this error: "External Error - No Such Object on Server - The selected object could not be found." But administrator account exists both in Active Directory and mscrm database - what could cause this problem? Everything worked fine, but after I had to restart the CRM server, it started to give me this error instead of CRM interface. mac And could you log in using another account ? Perhaps all the CRM Services aren't configurated to an automatic launch. "mac" wrote: > When I try to run CRM under d...

moving crm to new domain 01-09-04
Our client has been using 1.1 on small business server 2000 in a 'lab' environment with one user license. they now are ready to install crm on their new sbs 2003 domain controller, different active directories, etc. of course. since this techknowledge ID 30438 confirms that you can't do it by just moving the databases, i suppose the only way is by an export and then an import? the data that they have in the system today when it is moved will still need to only be owned by one user. new data will be added after they move the current data and then add more licenses. If you have b...

Is there a full list of messageclasses for Outlook items?
I am writing a peice of code in c# which loads a msg file and depending on its messageclass I load it into the appropriate Outlook item and perform some operations (like SaveAs) on it. Is there a full list of message classes that I can refer to? This is what I have at the moment and I would like to get a full List of messageclasses for completeness: switch (messageClass) { case "IPM.Appointment": //AppointmentItem { AppointmentItem myAppointment = (AppointmentItem)oMailItem; myAppointment.SaveAs(strTxtFilename, MailFileType); myAppointment = null; break; } case "IPM.Co...

List Box Troubles
I want to create a list box with names.. Do I have to hide the list somewhere else or can I have it only show up when you click on the arrow ...

Get 20% Discount On Data Conversion Services By Offshore Data Entry
Data Conversion Services offer cost effective data conversion projects, Outsourcing Data Conversion, advantages of data entry conversion services at offshore data entry in India. Outsourcing your data entry services to help in effectively managing your business by eliminating risks, reducing costs, and boost up your business growth, so you concentrate on your core business. Do visit us at http://www.offshoredataentry.com/dataconversionservices.htm, to know more about our Offshore Data Entry Services and avail our services at affordable rates. E-mail Us: info@offshoredataentry.com Voice (Indi...

Default setting in a list box
I'm trying to highlight a date in a list box based on a date in another form . I want the user to click a control on one form that opens another form which contains a long listbox of dates. Because the list of dates is very long, I am trying to save the user time by avoiding the need to scroll down to find the date they want each time they open the form. Rather, the procedure should automatically scroll through the listbox to the same date (id) that is on the parent form. How can I do this in VBA? Below is my attempt that didn't work. ***********************************************...