disable reports daterange dialog to show up twice

Hi,

I created a report with daterange parameters. Everythings works fine but
when I want to print some report, the report asks the user again for the
date parameters. Having installed the CRM update CRM1.2-KB834913-Server.exe
which should repair this bug, I noticed no change. The reports always asks
twice for the parameters.

Is there any secret for this mystery...

Greetings
Thomas Ott

0
Thomas
11/12/2004 8:25:28 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

are all these parameters in a single report or are you using sub reports as
well?

--
John O'Donnell
Microsoft CRM MVP

"Thomas Ott" <Thomas@muha.de> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I created a report with daterange parameters. Everythings works fine but
> when I want to print some report, the report asks the user again for the
> date parameters. Having installed the CRM update
CRM1.2-KB834913-Server.exe
> which should repair this bug, I noticed no change. The reports always asks
> twice for the parameters.
>
> Is there any secret for this mystery...
>
> Greetings
> Thomas Ott

0
John
11/12/2004 8:51:41 AM
Thanks for your answer. There are no subreports in the report included.

Greetings
Thomas Ott

"John O'Donnell" <csharpconsulting@nospam-hotmail.com-nospam> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag news:eBe%23UTJyEHA.2600@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
> are all these parameters in a single report or are you using sub reports
as
> well?
>
> --
> John O'Donnell
> Microsoft CRM MVP
> http://www.microsoft.com/BusinessSolutions/Community/CRMFaqLanding.aspx
>

> "Thomas Ott" <Thomas@muha.de> wrote in message
> > Hi,
> >
> > I created a report with daterange parameters. Everythings works fine but
> > when I want to print some report, the report asks the user again for the
> > date parameters. Having installed the CRM update
> CRM1.2-KB834913-Server.exe
> > which should repair this bug, I noticed no change. The reports always
asks
> > twice for the parameters.
> >
> > Is there any secret for this mystery...
> >
> > Greetings
> > Thomas Ott

0
Thomas

Outlook 2002 Vcard attachment shows as a .msg file-opens but no information
I am receiving forwarded attachments as a Vcard file from a contact list. It shows up as an envelope on the attachment and as a .msg file. It opens but there is no information there other than a name. Is there a setting in Outlook that is incorrect or is this something to do with a setting in the Microsoft Exchange Server Administrative Rules. I have searched the knowledge base and cannot find any specific answers yet. Anyone have any feedback on this or the same problem? Help! Thanks. Carl ...

Reconcile to GL
I used "Reconcile to GL" to reconcile GL & AR during month end, a difference between GL & AR was resulted in the Excel spreadsheet generated. Then, I try to generate and compare the individual GL TB and AR HATB, the amount was tied with no variance. After checked, I found out that the "Total RM Balance" shown in the reconcile report is different with the balance amount shown in the AR aging reports. And the differenciate sum is exactly the same amount shown in Excel spreadsheet. I would like to seek advise here on why there is a difference between t...

Problems in viewing Report
Hi we have installed the SQL and CRM in 2 different servers, running on win 2003. I face a problem when viewing reports as it keeps popping up dialog box for username and password which when not given gives a "page cannot be displayed" error. can anybody let me know why the logon request for report section is prompted. I tried to fiddle around with report section datasource, by selecting various options and it works only when a AD user is given in the credential section, since the user's password is prone for expiry, it will be risky to give that option. This is because i...

unrealized gain report errors
This just started in '04. I'm running Mony 99 Financial Suite v7.0. When I record the sale of a partial lot of stock, the cost column is not updating to reflect the cost accross a smaller number of shares. i.e. - I have 200 shares of xyz at a cost of $10/ea for a total lot cost of $2000. Prior to entering a partial lot sale, the unrealized gain calc is correct. When I enter a partial sale of 50 shares, the cost column remains fixed at $2000 rather than recalculating the cost basis at $1500. The unrealized gain is now calculated at current price - $13.33 ($2000/150 shares...

Sample AFA Cashflow stmt report in GP 8.0
Dear All, I have to create Cash Flow statement report in Advance Financial Reports. I could not find a sample report for this in Sample company. Can anyone pls. tell me where to find this sample report. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! -- Developer Why don't you use FRx? It has a cash flow report in the sample company that can be adapted to your live company? -- Charles Allen, MVP "Habeeb" wrote: > Dear All, > > I have to create Cash Flow statement report in Advance Financial Reports. I > could not find a sample report for this in Sample...

Payroll Check format in Report Writer
Currently on version 9, use direct deposit. I have modified the Direct Deposit Employee Check Other-L Direct Deposit Employee Checks stub on top and bottom-L and my changes do not appear when I print, I have check the security settings. I have modified the Direct Deposit Statement of Earnings and those appear OK. When I look in payroll setup my default check is 'Other-Single Feed' Am I modifying the wrong report in Report writer for this check? thanks -- Doug What is the setting for printing the direct deposit advices? As separate statements or part of the checks? If doing ...

Will I have to pay twice for a certificate?
As I know nothing about certificates, I went to a supplier (telling them this was SBS 2008) who gave me advice, suggested I use their website utility to create a CSR and sold me a GlobalSign SAN SSL certificate. I hadn't appreciated that the certificate wizard generates a perfectly good CSR all on its own. I now discover that their advice to use my internet domain name (as in mydomain.com) as the common name is wrong because the SBS wizard defaults to remote.mydomain.com (which is what I want). At first they said I'd need to pay for another certificate. Then they said they had ...

Collating copier reports
I have 13 copiers Each produces a csv with an account ID column, a mono page count column and a colour page count column, 6 times per year. The account ID column contains a 5 digit number. The first two digits identify the cost centre that needs charging. The next 3 digits represent the user which I don't need to use here. There are multiple users per cost centre so multiple rows in each spreadsheet that refer to each cost centre but they are not necessarily adjacent. I'd like to write a separate spreadsheet that adds up all the mono page counts for each cost centre and al...

disable line and page breaks icons on new emails
I have pressed a button don't know which and every time I create a new email I get all the background icons i.e. dot for a space and every line I get the paragragh icon, its not major but is a pain. Tried the view option but no joy. Linda Laing wrote: > I have pressed a button don't know which and every time I create a new email > I get all the background icons i.e. dot for a space and every line I get the > paragragh icon, its not major but is a pain. Tried the view option but no > joy. You neglected to mention WHICH version of Outlook that you are us...

delegates show "on behalf of" after upgraded to Exchange 2003
Hi everyone, I have just upgraded from exchange from 2000 to 2003. I found that now email delegates sent will show "on behalf of" in the sender field. Could anyone please tell me how to hide it? I just want to show the mailbox user name but not the delegates. Thank you very much In news:e1%23YFOUfGHA.4776@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl, Enjolras <\> typed: > Hi everyone, > I have just upgraded from exchange from 2000 to 2003. I found > that now email delegates sent will show "on behalf of" in the sender > field. Could anyone please tell me how ...

Publisher 2003 Not Showing Graphics (Pictures)
OK, this is just too weird. Two computers, both running Publisher 2003. On #1, all graphics load and everything is fine. On #2, all of a sudden [last week] *SOME* of the pictures stop showing up, replaced by placeholder with red 'x'. So what happened last week? Why some pictures and not others? I emptied out temp folders, switched the "View" settings for pictures, but I'm not sure what to try next. Any suggestions? Wayne Day wrote: > On #2, all of a sudden [last week] *SOME* of the pictures stop showing > up, replaced by placeholder with red 'x'. > ...

Microsoft Outlook 2000 Error Report
Hi, Just to get helps on the following : I've the Microsoft Outlook 2000 (come with Ms Office 2000 Premium with full installation) installed on the Windows XP Professional with Service Pack 1. Had configured the corporate Internet Email as well. The problem is when sometime trying to type a new or replied or forwarding of email which is going to be send out, then will prompt the error report message. After i click on do not send, then it will straight away closed the whole Outlook 2000 application & the mail without saved the message. So i've to re-open again and re-type...

How do I eliminate multiple task status reports in Outlook?
In Outlook, if I keep a task open for several minutes while working on it, it sends a Task Status Report to the person who generated the task every three minutes. I'd like to turn this off so that the only time anyone gets a report is when I click Send Status Report. ...

How to create report from Pivot Table View of Union Query?
Hi all, I have create a Union ALL Query. I want to generate a report from it. The Pivot Table View of this Union Query shows exactly what I want (having Row Heading, Column Heading and Detailed Data), so how can I make it as a Report? I have tried to create new report, but there is no options of making a pivot table (something like Crosstab Query and Pivot Table View of the Union Query). Also tried to export to Excel, but it shows only count of records. I want all detailed records. Thank you. -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com Hi Duane, I tried to create a crosstab qu...

Pivot table chart problem, How to show different subtotal levels
Hi, Using Excel 2003, I have a pivot table using external data via ODBC. I have a chart based on my pivot table. The table and chart are working correctly. The PTcontains two levels of sales subtotals 1st level is by county 2nd level is by state. My client is telling me that the data in the chart is too detailed. He wants to have the both levels of subtotals in the PT, but only the county subtotals in the chart. If I delete the county sales subtotals from the chart, they are also deleted from the PT. Is it possible for the chart to be based on the PT and not show ...

How do you ignor File Not Found Dialog Popup ?
Workbooks("Master.xls").Worksheets("UpdatedList").Cells(rw, 2).FormulaR1C1 = "='[" & FileName & "]PointCount'!R2C5" The above is my line of code that inserts a formula into a cell in my Master.xls workbook the formula links to a value in the worksheet called PointCount from multiple different workbooks. the problem is that if the program encounters a workbook that does not have a worksheet named "PointCount" I get a pop up FileNotFound window asking me to browse to the file that has the worksheet "PointCount&...

disable that hotmal crap
In trying to get direct access to a new bank, MS Money asked me for my hotmail account information. Afterwards, whenever I start MS Money, it has to sign into my Hotmail account. If never did give me access to my new bank. Now, it won't even let me access my old banks. On all three accounts (an AmEx card, a bank and a Visa card), when I press Update I am told that my last call encountered an error. "Your account information is being updated, which may take a few minutes. If this messages appears for more than fine minutes, Try again." Since all the banks are reporting th...

report manager
i'm using office 2002 and want to download report manager for excel. can this add-in be used with windows xp pro? it is not listed as an accepted operating system. >>can this add-in be used with windows xp pro? Certainly. -- Jim Rech Excel MVP ...

Error running reports
I have created several custom reports and when previewing them in Visual Studio that run as expected. However, once I upload them to CRM I receive the following error message: Microsoft.Crm.CrmException: Thread.CurrentPrincipal is not a WindowsPrincipal Has anyone come across this before? ...

Exchange 2003 reports
Is this possible with Exchange 2003? Or, is it only available through a third party reporting tool? If it is available could you please tell me how, if not, could you reccommend an acceptable third party tool? On 17 Jan 2007 07:14:19 -0800, JoshRountree@gmail.com wrote: >Is this possible with Exchange 2003? Or, is it only available through a >third party reporting tool? If it is available could you please tell me >how, if not, could you reccommend an acceptable third party tool? Not out of the box with Exchange. You'll want something like Promodag or Spotlight Mark Arnold [M...

Disabling formulas and turning file into text only
I have a workbook in which there are formulas that pull through from other workbooks. I want to make the workbook so that it doesnt ask me to update the formulas everytime and make it so that only the values show up(formulas are no longer needed once computed) Is there a way to do that besides copying and pasting as special? Not 100% sure, but I think you can do this by going edit/links/break links. >-----Original Message----- >I have a workbook in which there are formulas that pull through from other >workbooks. I want to make the workbook so that it doesnt ask me to updat...

Filtering on reports
I have most of my code working for emailing specific reports to multiple users except for the trying to apply a filter to a report, saving it, then sending it to the specific user. My code DoCmd.OpenReport "InventoryReOrder", acViewDesign Set rpt = Reports("InventoryReorder") rpt.Filter = Nz(lst.Column(1, varItem)) rpt.FilterOn = True DoCmd.Save acReport, "InventoryReport" DoCmd.Close acReport, "InventoryReport" I know the syntax I have for creating the filter is wrong but I wanted to show what I am tring to get. Right now "...

FRx Report with Date Range
Guys, When im running a report in FRx 6.7, we want a report for a specified date range. It normally takes a defualt date range, where in i want a specified date range to be given. Eg: 15 Jan 2005 to 15 March 2005. Is this possible, i tried creating a T_ATTR in the column format but the look up window does not have anything. THanks in advance. You can specify specific dates in the Column Layout. "Ram" wrote: > Guys, > > When im running a report in FRx 6.7, we want a report for a specified date > range. > > It normally takes a defualt date range, where...

a tool graphically showing classes' relation...
Hi, Does VC++ 2005 provide a feature/tool that can "graphically" show the relations (aggregation, inheritance, etc) among classes in a project? That is, a tool that can draw a class structrue diagram, allowing developers easily understand the whole project. Thank you for any information. JD >Does VC++ 2005 provide a feature/tool that can "graphically" show the >relations (aggregation, inheritance, etc) among classes in a project? > That is, a tool that can draw a class structrue diagram, allowing >developers easily understand the whole project. ...

"My Reports" in 9.0
We just upgraded to 9.0 and there is a new feature where we can store our favorite reports in "MY REPORTS". I would like to make a suggestion that when you add the GP reports to the "MY REPORTS" place that it gives us the choice to modify the reports selections. It's usually the date field that I need to change. So, usually, this would mean that I would have to go to the report, then change my selections, then at that point, I mightest well just run the reports from here. This means that the MY REPORTS doesn't work for what I need. For example, I have th...