Disable or hide "create multiple users" option in CRM4

Hi,
Wondering if anyone can suggest anyway for me to hide or disable users from
using the create "Multiple Users" option in CRM4.  It is due to the fact that
we have some business requried field on the form and when you create a user
using "Multiple Users" option, these business required field are left
unpopulated.

I can create a workflow to ask someone to follow this up, but ideally these
information should be populated when the user is created.

Many thanks!
0
SW (184)
4/22/2010 3:41:03 PM