Direct e-mails are not being sent

When I send an e-mail from the webclient, it is not being sent. If I try to
send a Direct e-mail I get an error that says the Bulk e-mail service is not
running. Would this be the problem? Where would I turn that on?

THanks!
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Lloyd,
Log onto your CRM server, start the Services applet and search for the
Microsoft CRM Bulk E-mail Service and then start it. Then give it a whirl
again.

Alex

"Lloyd" <Lloyd@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I send an e-mail from the webclient, it is not being sent. If I try
> send a Direct e-mail I get an error that says the Bulk e-mail service is
> not
> running. Would this be the problem? Where would I turn that on?
>
> THanks!

0
Alex
8/15/2006 2:58:35 PM
Alex;

THanks, I did that and restarted the CRM server and all of the e-mails that
had not been sent or received showed up!

Thank you!

Lloyd

"Alex Goss" wrote:

> Lloyd,
> Log onto your CRM server, start the Services applet and search for the
> Microsoft CRM Bulk E-mail Service and then start it. Then give it a whirl
> again.
>
> Alex
>
> "Lloyd" <Lloyd@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > When I send an e-mail from the webclient, it is not being sent. If I try
> > send a Direct e-mail I get an error that says the Bulk e-mail service is
> > not
> > running. Would this be the problem? Where would I turn that on?
> >
> > THanks!

E-Mails �ber exchange 5.5 versenden
Hallo, wir haben bei uns in der Firma einen Exchange-5.5-Server auf NT4 Server eingerichtet, Wird zur Zeit f�r interne Mails und �ffentlichen Kalender genutzt genutzt wird. Nun w�rden wir gerne auch in das Internet Mails mit dem Server versenden. Der Server steht nicht im Internet, hat aber �ber einen Router Zugang zum Internet. Was mu� ich installieren und kofigurieren, um Mails versenden? Vielen Dank im voraus Gru� Jan ...

Importing mail from Windows Mail to WLM
I recently upgraded from Vista to Windows 7 Home Premium. I successfully imported mail from Windows Mail to WLM but am unable to view the imported messages. Help! View | Layout | Folder Pane. Is: Show Storage Folders checked? -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "len" <len@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1D902CFE-2318-4345-9897-E66138F3AD4E@microsoft.com... >I recently upgraded from Vista to Windows 7 Home Premium. I successfully > imported mail from Windows Mail to WLM but am unable to view the...

Mailing labels
Could someone please tell me how to be able to print more than one address per page on the mailing label site? I am using the Avery 5160 sheets which have 30 labels, and I am needing to place a different address on each one. Cristalle wrote: > Could someone please tell me how to be able to print more > than one address per page on the mailing label site? > I am using the Avery 5160 sheets which have 30 labels, > and I am needing to place a different address on each > one. ===================================== It's always helpful if you include your Publisher version ...

Mail Merging a Table
I work for a church and I am trying to create a donation report for 2004. The data I have is in a CSV in the following format: Name, Date of Donation, Amount of Donation, Various Address Fields Does anyone have any suggestions on how I might perform a mail merge on this data so that all donations by one particular person will be listed in the same document? For example, if a particular person donated 5 times during the year I would like to create a document with the following list: Date1 Amount1 Date2 Amount2 Date3 Amount3 Thanks in advance for any guidance you can give me in how I can d...

outlook not deleting mail off server
Outlook 2002, Win2K, POP3 server. Mail is no longer being deleted off the server. I have: - verified that option is not selected to retain mail on server - run repair - uninstalled/re-installed - deleted all mail and compacted mail files - deleted all rules - removed and recreated the email account within outlook - verified that Outlook Express will delete from the server Still will not delete mail off server. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Rick What is prompting you to think that outlook is not deleting mail off the mail server? What ISP? Kri...

Mail sent to yahoo is treated as Junk
Hi, The mails sent to Yahoo are received in the bulk mail folder. It is just happening to yahoo emails. I tried looking up whether my domain is listed as spam in outblaze.com, but it is not. Is there any particular reason that the mails going to yahoo are treated as junk? Thanks, Praveen On Tue, 27 Jun 2006 09:29:01 -0700, Praveen <Praveen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi, >The mails sent to Yahoo are received in the bulk mail folder. It is just >happening to yahoo emails. I tried looking up whether my domain is listed as >spam in outblaze.com, but it is not. Is...

Setting up mail format (Plain Text) for specific contacts?
Does anyone know if it's possible to use a standard mail format (e.g. HTML or RTF) for most messages, but to have messages to a specific contact default to Plain Text instead? Its Ok, I found it...its well hidden though! You need to open up the contact, double click the e-mail address, and you then get the option. mj.redfox.mj@gmail.com wrote: > Does anyone know if it's possible to use a standard mail format (e.g. > HTML or RTF) for most messages, but to have messages to a specific > contact default to Plain Text instead? ...

Outlook rule to move incoming IMAP mail to main Inbox
First, it's disappointing to see that Outlook's (even 2010) IMAP settings don't include an option to use the local Personal Folders Inbox as the IMAP Inbox, much like you can for Sent Items. Strange. So I set up a rule for IMAP: Apply this rule after the message arrives... (also tried "through the specific account") on this computer only... move it to the Inbox folder... (here I chose the one in Personal Folders) and display a Desktop Alert (I left the "Clear categories on mail" rule, but that's the only other one for IMAP.) It does th...

import contacts from received E-Mail
Hello, if one of our customers receives a E-Mail with Outlook 2003 contact in the appendix, the OWA customer can open the appendix without problems, but it is not possible to save the the new contact in his own contacts. The button "safe and close" is not available (button is grey). Windows/Exchange 2003 native enviroment (last servicepacks installed), Office 2003 SP2, Windows XP SP2 (IE6 SP2) Could it be an administrative task in our OWA config or could it be a security problem? We already have check the MS KB-Article (883575) for the IE6 security and popup-blocker problem. ...

sent messages are not saved in the sent items folders
Hi! With no special reson, and with everything configured the way it should be my outlook 2002 just stopped saving the sent messages in my sent items folder any idea? - yes - the "save a copy" checkbox is checked!! Thanks in advance, Nir. ...

Automatically print items sent to public folder
Is there any way to automatically print items emailed to a public folder? On Thu, 19 Apr 2007 13:24:03 -0700, MASIV <MASIV@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Is there any way to automatically print items emailed to a public folder? If you're ok with scripting you could try: http://www.outlookexchange.com/articles/glenscales/icomprn.asp Scripting this on the Exchange server kind of makes me nervous, but I will take a look at this. "Mark Arnold [MVP]" wrote: > On Thu, 19 Apr 2007 13:24:03 -0700, MASIV > <MASIV@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > &g...

Internet mail connector not installed
hey i just want to know how can I add Internet mail connector on my exchange server 5.5 on windows NT 4.0. the only connection I see is Connector for cc mail and MS Mail connector. Before i had the IMC but after i reinstall windows and exchange its gone. please help me on how can i install the IMC on echange 5.5 thanks! File\New Other. disk0nek wrote: > hey i just want to know how can I add > Internet mail connector on my exchange server 5.5 on > windows NT 4.0. > > the only connection I see is > > Connector for cc mail and MS Mail connector. > > Before i h...

Sent Folder #3
When looking at the Sent Mail folder, the columns that are visable list the date and the Recieved From Name. How do I create other Folder with that same configuration? It would be nice if I could seperate mail into these folders (either by hand or with rules) and still manage the folders as Sent Items (instead of wierd email items with my name listed) ktensmeyer <kermit.tensmeyer.nospam@verizon.net> wrote: > When looking at the Sent Mail folder, the columns that are visable > list the date and the Recieved From Name. How do I create other > Folder with that same configurati...

Mail being blocked by Singapore.net????
Hello everyone, I am confused, recently I found where you can block connections and domains in the Exchange server Delivery Properties. I noticed that I was getting SPAM from a domain named Singapore.net. So I went to the delivery properties and blocked that domain in the connection filtering tab. At that point.. I stopped recieveing ALL inbound email. I did not realize it at first until a friend said he tried to email me and got the error message back. I tried from hotmail, gmail, and the college I attend email. I got the same error message back stating the same thing. The only t...

Voice mail tab on outlook 2007
I have installed Exchange server 2007 and Outlook 2007. I have enabled unified messaging role for a particular user and for that user voice mail tab has been appered in my outllook options. But whenever I click on voice mail I get Error as "Contact with server temporary failed please try again later". Can anyone please halp me? On Sun, 10 Sep 2006 23:39:01 -0700, Microsoft Exchange 2007 command shell <MicrosoftExchange2007commandshell@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have installed Exchange server 2007 and Outlook 2007. >I have enabled unified messaging role for a...

Print multiple mailing labels in Access 2003 or 2007
From: "Patrick Sewell" <ptsewell@monte.k12.co.us> Subject: Print multiple mailing labels in Access 2003 or 2007 Date: Wednesday, November 28, 2007 3:45 PM I have come across the following KB from Microsoft that has helped me to print a fixed number of copies of the labels that I wish to print. This works pretty well. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/299024 However, I would like to include a field in my table for the number of copies I want of each label. For example, if each record in my table contains the information for a given label, one field in that record should cont...

E-mail monitoring
I have an employee that we suspect is reading/sending e-mail all day but I haven't been able to prove it as she cleans out ALL of her folders as she is going along. I don't have the time to spy on her mailbox through "sharing" because I would have to watch her constantly. Are there any other thougths on how I can copy her inbox where she can't delete my copy??Other ideas? Much appreciated. http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/Implementing-Exchange-2003-Message-Journaling.html -- John Oliver, Jr MCSE, MCT, CCNA Exchange MVP 2006 Microsoft Certified Partner "...

Outlook delete sent messages
We have Exchange 5.5 sp4 on the server. We have Outlook XP Sp3 (on WXPPRO sp2) with Exchange service and pop 3 service on alla the client. Sometime when a client send an email to internal recipients and cc someone else (from internal recipient) it happens the following: the message is being sent but in the "sent item" folders the message appears with no one on the CC tab. It seems that outlook delete all the CC recipients after the email is sent. Some one has any idea ? ...

Mail Format #3
I have been able to send rich text emails via outlook for some months. In the last few days any rich text email is either returned or delivered minus the attachment. Can anyone help me with this? Hamish Outlook's Rich Text format is proprietary and most other e-mail programs can't handle it. To avoid problems, use Plain Text (almost guaranteed to work for all e-mail users) or HTML format when sending to non-Outlook users. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message ...

How to mail merge multiple rows in one document 03-10-10
Hi, I have a worksheet that lists subscribers of a service. It looks something like this: Organization Name Title Email ACME CO. Smith, Sam CEO ssmith@acme.com ACME CO. Jones, Bill Staff bjones@acme.com Each organization has one president and multiple staff members listed (between 1 and 5 staff members). I want to email each president, through mail merge, and give them a list of all the current subscribers from their organization (data from other rows in the worksheet). Is this possible to do (using Office 2...

Mail not sending automatically
If I create a new mail in Outlook, it doesn't send automatically, instead just sitting in the Outbox until I initiate a Send/Receive (either clicking the button, waiting 5 minutes or closing Outlook). This is irritating, but generally something that I've gotten used to. The main problem is that if I have Outlook closed and click on a mailto: link on a website or otherwise open the new message window (from Word etc), I get the new message fine, I enter the To address, subject and body and click "Send" to send the mail. This gives the impression that the message has been sent....

Exporting Date received and Date Sent to Access
How can export both 'date received' and 'date sent' fields to another program such as Access or Excel? However, if you use Access to set up a linked table connected to your = mail folder, you will see the Received date among the available = properties. (I don't remember whether Sent is also shown.) Third-party = export tools are also available; see = http://www.outlookcode.com/d/customimport.htm#tools --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jump...

Outlook 2000
Where do I find the checkbox in Office 2000 that leaves email messages on the server? Corp or Internet only? See help, about if unsure. also - have you browsed the options at tools, accounts or tools, services yet? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Subscribe to Exchange Messaging Outlook newsletter: EMO-...

Users unable to receive external mail
Hi there, At the beguining, when I started to post on this group I was having problems to install the exchange 2003 server. Now the problem is other. I finally intalled the exchange and configure it to send internal mails and its working fine. But now, my boss ask me to configure it to send and receive external mail and I did so. the is that users can send external mail but cannot receive. I don't know what is the problem. Please can anyone help me? thanks, shayras On 18 Jul 2006 10:30:12 -0700, shayras2004@yahoo.com.br wrote: >Hi there, > >At the beguining, when I sta...

Configuring Outlook 2003 client to connect to Exch F/E
Hi All, Forgive me if this has been asked before!!! We have 1 exchange 2003 Enterprise edition sevrer in our AD Forest. I want to introduce another exchange 2003 Enterprise server into our AD forest for DR. After I do this I want to introduce a Exch F/E into our forest and leave it behind our firewall. Right now Outlook clients connect to EXCH-01 when we add the F/E server does Outlook automatically configure the client to connect to the F/E server. If not what are the steps to configure the clients to connect Thanks in advance for your answers. Tony An Exchange server supporting th...