Deploying .NET crystal reports on crm 1.2 server

Hi,

We developed some reports using Visual Studio.Net 2003
inbuilt Crystal Reports & viewer.(we had to do this because the CRM
reports using SDK were not able to talk to our separate custom
database)

We are able to render these .net crystal reports on our
developer machine (non-crm).However, we are not able to render the
same when we deploy these .NEt crystal reports to our CRM webserver.
(We have CRM 1.2 Installation with Crystal Enterprise 9 on
this crm server)

I guess that this may be happening because of version
conflict between .Net crystal viewer and the CRM enhanced crystal
viewer on the same machine..

Pl.let me know if there is any workaround for this..?

Thanks
Nans
0
govardhann
6/16/2004 7:18:29 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Microsoft CRM 3.0 Installation 11-08-07

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

Reporting from Project Server

More Columns #2

Linking files 2 ways

Reading SQL Server Extended Properties

Goal Seek #2

Over Time Pay rate 1.51?

Offline Synchronization Problem #2

Contacts in Exchange #2

will CRM load on a 2003 server?

CRM menu is dim
The "CRM" menu pad in my Outlook client is dim (disabled). Does this mean my CRM 3.0 client is not functional. I got the message following message after installing the 3.0 client for Outlook: "An error occurred loading Microsoft CRM functionality. Try restarting Microsoft Outlook. Contact your system administrator if errors persist." Many thanks for anybody who can help. KM Most of the time, in my experience, this means that it cannot connect to the CRM server. Do you have a connection to the CRM server? Try browsing to http://<yourcrmserver>/mscrmservices/20...

Viewing group calendars in CRM

HOWTO: Customizing CRM

Terminal Server and GP Settings
Not being a Windows Terminal Server expert by any definition, I have a question for somebody who is. When wanting to have a user profile to store individual dex.ini files, my understanding is that each user would have his own Windows folder under their user folder. Additionally, if you typed SET at a command prompt, the settings for WINDIR would point to that user-specific Windows folder. Is this thinking correct? -- Charles Allen, MVP I think you also have to make certain that the dex.ini does NOT exist in the program install location for GP or it will still look to that. Dwight...

CRM and Outlook Integration 07-22-03

Increment A2 from A1 and A2 Sum #2

inbox problems #2
My inbox says I have 3 new messages. I don't.. Its lying. So how do I correct this.. Its not a major problem but distracting. Computers are supposed to be always right.... As a sidelight to this. I deleted the Unread messages, thingy in the favorite folder place. I thought I would bring that back and see if there were some messages that were bad. I read the help file and it says to just click on any file you want to add to the favorite folder. But its gone.. totally and completely there is no Unread Message line to click on.. What's a person to do? See my reply to your late...