Delete reports

We have, over the months, created some reports using Crystal that we no
longer need.  Is there a way to purge these unneeded reports?  Also, one of
our users saved some reports to the wrong Enterprise folder and we cannot get
to them.  Is there a way to move them?

Thanks!
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Krista,
you can remove and rename rports using an application provided by microsoft.
Check this link:

"Krista" wrote:

> We have, over the months, created some reports using Crystal that we no
> longer need.  Is there a way to purge these unneeded reports?  Also, one of
> our users saved some reports to the wrong Enterprise folder and we cannot get
> to them.  Is there a way to move them?
>
> Thanks!
Thank you!

"fred caldera" wrote:

> Krista,
> you can remove and rename rports using an application provided by microsoft.
> Check this link:
>

> "Krista" wrote:
>
> > We have, over the months, created some reports using Crystal that we no
> > longer need.  Is there a way to purge these unneeded reports?  Also, one of
> > our users saved some reports to the wrong Enterprise folder and we cannot get
> > to them.  Is there a way to move them?
> >
> > Thanks!

changing report headings names
I would like to give the user the option of changing the report heading names, I can do this with the Docmd.openreport, stdocname, acviewdesign,,,achidden and then grab the current heading and display that heading and allow the user to change it. I then do a docmd.close acreport, stdocname, acSaveYes, this works just fine when I test but when I compile the program into a mde it doesn't like the it. Is there another way of doing this? Thanks for any help. Tom you can write the current heading names to a table, making sure the table holds only one record. add the table to the quer...

rounding in report
in my report the unitprice field is rounding up. in the form it is 833.33 but in the report it is just 833.00? any suggestions? -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-forms/200707/1 ...

Reports access
Hi how to block access to the reports for a group of users I don't believe you can do this. Bear in mind that a user will only see the records in a report that their security role permits them to with read access. Regards PeterC "usankar" wrote: > Hi > > how to block access to the reports for a group of users ...

Calculated Control Refers to Multiple Reports
I have five reports, which for formatting reasons cannot be combined into one. They all open automatically with one command and need to be paginated as if they are one report. The number of pages for each report will differ depending on the data entered for each record. Pagination for each report sums the total number of pages ([Pages]) for the previous reports. The calculated control in the reports looks like this: report name: Report 2 control name: NewPage control source: =[Reports]![Report1]![Pages]+1 report name: Report 3 control name: NewPage control source: =[Reports]![Report1...

delete command
In my subform, in the AfterUpdate of the field Quantity, i have the folowing code: If Me!size > 19 Then MsgBox " this is a drum. Please choose a drum" DoCmd.GoToControl "productid" DoCmd.Beep Exit Sub End If How can i delete any figures a i have entered in the field quantity? For example i have entered 2,i get the message that i am wrong, but before Exit i want to delete any figures,in my case 2, from the field Quantity ? -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-formscoding/200708/1 What could the code you've po...

Business Portal and Reporting Services on same server
Hello: There was a white paper published on CustomerSource for integrating BP 3.0 and SQL Reporting Services 2005 onto the same web server. We have both BP 3.0 and SRS 2005 correctly configured and are working just fine. BP is accessible to external customers and also works just fine. However, SRS does not. The white paper states that BP and SRS cannot be in the same web site and one of them needs to be running on a different web site and a different port. So, I set SRS to run on port 81. External users cannot view the SRS website on port 81. The firewall is also correctly configured to...

easiest way to create gridlines in an Access 2003 report
Does anyone know an easy way to create gridlines in an Access 2003 report so that it resembles a spreadsheet, other than manually drawing vertical and horizontal lines? You can use the Line method of the report in its Page event. Use a loop to repeat at whatever grid size you want. Measurements are in twips, where 1440 twips = 1 inch This is how the Line method works: Me.Line (Me.ScaleTop, Me.ScaleLeft)-(Me.ScaleTop, Me.ScaleHeight), vbRed -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html Reply to group, rathe...

Layaway report
Does anyone know how I can run a report that would show payments made by the customer on a layaway? Rob, Thanks for the report. Now would you know how I can add the sales rep to the report??? "Rob" wrote: > Attached is a Layaway Payment report. You need to be using a NewsReader like > Outlook Express to be able to see the attachement. > Thank Jeff for posting this report before. > > Rob > > "Jack T" <JackT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message > news:956D4184-B89D-4A1F-B461-0A890A08FC7C@microsoft.com... > > Does anyone kno...

Report Builder 1.0 Filter Prompts
I have created an ad-hoc report and want to add a filter. I understand that the Report Builder will only pre-populate the 'in this list' for that filter if the list contains less than a pre-determined number of entries. Fair enough. However, where can I find out what this magical number is...it would certainly be handy if I could be allowed to set the pre-determine number myself, or at least view it. I found an article that said that value is in the DataSource (or the DataSourceView) but I have found nothing that tells me what the tag, or the location of that special ...

'07 Large Operation Error (Delete / Insert Rows and/or Columns)
Help! I was so excited to have '07 until... I have a very simple worksheet in a work book - This very simple worksheet takes up 78 rows and 16 columns. Minimals formats / formulas etc. I would like to insert additional rows but I get the error message which says "Large Operation. The operation you are about to perform affects a large # of cells and may take a significant amount of time to complete. Are you sure you want to continue? Note: This operation will be performed in 60 seconds if no response is received". I have tried to select "OK" as well a...

Reports for Tasks
I have created a report that I would like to be able to run from the list view of Tasks. The report works fine. The report shows up when I open a Task. However, when I am looking at the list view of tasks, the report button is not visible. Does anyone know how I get this to appear? Do I have to edit the sitemap to add the button? TIA Saira I have the answer to my question. The grid bar does not change when swapping from Activities to Task, therefore I need to add Activities as the related object (when I upload the report). "Saira" <Saira@BayonetVentures.com> wrote i...

Subform..Deleting a Record by code
I have a Before Update event to Trap an Entry of "SN" (which is not acceptable) and results in a Msgbox and "Cancel = True". If the User backspaces the "SN" leaving a Null, and leaves the Record, how can I delete that record by code? TIA - Bob "Bob Barnes" <BobBarnes@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:46A5C7AA-F19F-477E-938A-D99EE9CBF4DC@microsoft.com... > I have a Before Update event to Trap an Entry of "SN" (which is not > acceptable) and results in a Msgbox and "Cancel = True". > > If the U...

Emailing report sections
Access 2007 I have a report that I sorted bye sales groups, In each sales group are the details. I need to email to each group their part of the report. I would even be ok with coping and pasting the groups. So far I have run into a blank wall.. Thanks in advance Bob Biss wrote: > Access 2007 > > I have a report that I sorted bye sales groups, In each sales group are > the details. > > I need to email to each group their part of the report. I would even be > ok with coping and pasting the groups. > > So far I have run into ...

CRM REPORTS 01-18-07
Hi everyone. I've created reports using Reporting Services. I then imported these reports into CRM as part of a CRM development for a client. The client accesses our CRM website through the internet, using an ip address. They are then prompted for their credentials, which they then enter. They can successfully enter CRM, but cannot access our custom reports, however, they can access the standard CRM reports. I've successfully accessed CRM and the reports via the internet, using their credentials. Basically, I can access everything from my side, but they can only access CRM and ...

HOW DO CANCEL/DELETE message from Newsgroup server??
Once email is sent, it cannot be deleted before reachign recipient's address (unless you own server at recipients' end which is extremely highly unlikely) So just as with spoken word, be careful and dont' allow emotional rushes to result in spontaneous email you may regret later. But my question is about Usenet/Newsgroups (NNTP protocol): Is there a way to cancel/delete you rown posted message, at leas tbefore any followups appear (or even after)? As you all know, most of us hate Web Forums and we remain loyal to Usenet. But I have to admit, there's ONE fea...

delete or void unposted cash receipts using econnect 8.0
I need to delete or void unposted cash receipts exist in table RM10201 using econnect. The class which is provided in econnect to void documents “taRMVoidTransaction” works on table RM20101 only which is for posted documents. ...

Record Notes Report
Is there a Record Notes report? We'd like to print out all the notes attached to customer records. You could do this by creating a custom report in Report Writer or using a SQL query. Join the SY03900(Record Notes master) to the RM00101(Customer Master) on the NOTEINDX field. Alternatively, you could pull this into a Crystal Report. If you use Report Writer you may have to first create the relationship between the tables. VGrinam "Elaine" wrote: > Is there a Record Notes report? We'd like to print out all the notes > attached to customer records. ...

Change what populates subject line when send pdf report in email
When I choose to send my POP Purchase Order Blank Form to a mail recipient (pdf), information is populating the subject line and body of my e-mail by default. Specifically the name of the report is populating the subject line. Is there a way to change this? I would rather see the PO number populating that field. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggest...

Exchante 2000 deleted public folder
Using Exchange 2000 a client deleted a public folder called say AAA by mistake. It staff member. Therefore the folder had an email address of AAA@xxx.nsw.gov.au. We found an old PST and tried under exchange admin to recreate the folder. It kept saying email address already exists. Found under AD users/computers advanced the Exchange folder and found the object for this folder. How do we recreate the folder using the same email address. This email address is published on our website so we cannot change it. Urgent any hep accepted -- Kath On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 23:41:03 -0800, Kaddi...

cannot delete inbox messages
When deleting messages from the inbox they go to the deleted folder but will not delete from the inbox folder. I cannot find any information or any setting that will change this. Please let me know what direction I should take. Rob <Rob@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > When deleting messages from the inbox they go to the deleted folder > but will not delete from the inbox folder. I cannot find any > information or any setting that will change this. Please let me know > what direction I should take. So, you're saying that you delete an item from the inbox and ...

money 2002 only reports one discrentary account.
I want to have a cash flow report that I can rely on. Money 2002 reports my dining as trended , which is fine because its defined as discretionary. However there are other discretionay catagories that are on my credit card and checking account that are ignored ! Why is this. Are there any updates for Microsoft 2002 OEM version 10. Is there any q & a I can refer to? You have not provided enough information to understand your question. I use Money 2002 and its reports are excellent. Don't know what cash flow report you are talking about. The Cash Flow Review in Accounts...

where do I find the current user in crystal reports
Hi NG, topic says everything :-) Nicolas F�hrs Many Places Depending what you want to know? Active Directory, Deployment Manger, Web Cleint Top Left=20 Corner, OUTLOOK, Settings-Business Units-Users... Q >-----Original Message----- >Hi NG, > >topic says everything :-) > >Nicolas F=FChrs > > >. > ...

vehicle maintance report
would like to locate a template suitable for keeping a file on a fleet of vehicles that i maintain at my place of work. as far as which one, repairs done, when, milage, parts used list, and other type comments. just need some thing simple, with room to explain what was done to a paticular vehicle. ...

Exchange reporting/statistics
Hi all Does anybody knows if it is possible that Exchange (2003) can calculate how many e-mails that arrives in a public folder every day? Meaning if there is some kind of reporting that is available? And also if there is a way to say how many e-mails that have only been read but no other action, like forward, reply, etc. Appreciate some help here. Thanks. /ThomasO On Wed, 7 Feb 2007 09:29:56 +0800, "Thomas Olsen" <thomas_olsen44@hotmail.com> wrote: >Hi all > >Does anybody knows if it is possible that Exchange (2003) can calculate how >many e-mails that...

deleting extraneous toolbar buttons in Toolbar Editor?
Okay, this is the first time I've added a toolbar to a dialog-based application. When inadvertently resizing the bitmaps, this became interpreted as adding a button. Is there a way I can delete extra buttons without recreating the ones I want to save/use? Thanks. Try the delete key after selecting the button or simply dragg them off the toolbar. -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "Jim" <Jim@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F61A6C02-57F2-44EE-BC16-ABFE9D581D22@microsoft.com... > Okay, this is the first time I've added a toolba...