Default MAilboxes and CRM 3

Hi

I am using Outlook 2007 and Exchange server 2003 All working well.  In My
Mailbox I have three user mailboxes for the three companies I run and the
main default mailbox.  Now the problem I am getting is I am also using CRM
and the CRM use relates to the one company which is not the default mailbox.
If I want to do anything in CRM 3 it comes up with the message" You can only
use this operation if you are in the default mailbox" and I have to copy the
email into the default mailbox.

Is there anyway I can change the mailbox for th eone company and mark it as
the default mailbox?

Thanks

Mark

0
East2westtrade
2/13/2007 9:03:05 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

crm token #3
when i track an email in crm3 should i see the CRM token (like CRM:0010001) immediatly in the subject of the message i just see the icon without the token number No, you cant able to see token right. it will append when perform send event -- Regards, Imran MS CRM Certified Professional http://microsoftcrm3.blogspot.com Chat with me on MSN / Gmail / Skype : ID Is :.. mscrmexpert@gmail.com "daoud hanna" wrote: > when i track an email in crm3 should i see the CRM token (like CRM:0010001) > immediatly in the subject of the message > i just see the icon without the to...

Visio 2007
The themes in Visio 2007 only allow for the setting of the theme font, NOT the font size or style (bold, italic, etc.). So the question is, when I start a Visio diagram how can I ensure that the starting font size is 12 and not 8 pt, bold and not regular. It appears that there is no way to do this, other than perhaps changing registry values. BTW: I use Visio on both XP and Vista. Peregrine Go to the menu bar > Format > Define Styles. The menu allows you to define a custom style which includes font face, size, etc. HTH Wapperdude "Peregrine Maitland" wrote: > T...

SBS Exchange 2003: Create new user in AD but no exchange mailbox #3
I'm using SBS 2003. Exchange server is SP2. When I create a new user using Active Directory, it prompts me about creating a mail box. It says it's creating a mailbox, then it's done. But no mailbox appears. In fact, if I use the Exchange tasks wizard, I can create, delete, and recreate the mailbox--all say successful without an error message. And yet, no mailbox. This is even after I reboot the PC and sent email to the address. Any ideas what's going on? mike.aes@gmail.com wrote: > I'm using SBS 2003. Exchange server is SP2. > > When I create a new user ...

SBS 2008 Std.
Setup: SBS 2008 Std, with two WinXP Pro PC's in the domain. Firewall is a SonicWall TZ-100. ISP is Windstream. We've had the server less than a month and are slowly rolling out features. Convinced the boss to let me install WSUS, but I'm confused. In a previous job I managed SBS 2003 with ISA 2004; it was quite clear what my proxy server was. However, that was the ONLY network I ever worked in as the sole admin. What's going on is that I can't detect computers from within the SBS console. I'm pretty sure I got the GPO's right for the PC's and ...

Microsoft Publisher 2003 #3
Will Microsoft Publisher 2003 install on multiple computers? If so how many can it install on? Thanks. If you have an OEM version, it can only be installed on one system. If you have a full version, you can install it on one desktop system and one laptop. They cannot be used at the same time. Also, you will have to call Microsoft to activate the second copy. That is the ONLY legal way to have it installed on more than one computer. Please be aware if you have an older version of Publisher and it is installed on more than one computer, you violated Microsoft's end user license agre...

Error when adding new user to CRM
Hello all, I need to add 5 new users into CRM. When I complete the first form for the user information such as Last name, First name, email address, etc, then click the save button I receive an error page and the following message is logged in the Application log. MSCRM Platform Error Report: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Error: The statement has been terminated. Error Message: The statement has been terminated. Error Details: Details on this error have not been provided by the platform. Source File: Not avail...

Track in CRM function
Hello. Upon selecting the “Track In CRM” button from the CRM line in Outlook I have two questions based on situation: 1) If the contact exists in CRM it appears to attach the email but provides no notice unless you try to attach it again? True? 2) If the contact does not exist it attaches the email where? In v1.2 it opened a window and made the user create a record. I think it is attaching or tracking the email in CRM somewhere because trying to do it again, I'm asked if you want to attach/track it again. Does this make sense? By the way, we are using CRM 3.0 Thanks. After c...

Where are permissions set for Mailboxes and Public folders in 5.5?
Exchange 5.5 running on NT4 SP6 We have installed Veritas Backup Exec Remote Agent. Exchange is allowing it to backup everything except the actual Private Mailboxes and Public Folders. I'm being denied access to those two folders. I have tried all 3 logons that are listed as 'Service Account Admins' and no luck. I'm told that "The logon account xxxxxx failed to access server_name\Microsoft Exchange Mailboxes." Access is denied. This is an old exchange server set up by my predecessor and I'm not that familiar with it. Is there somewhere that special permiss...

Undeliverable messages #3
Hello all, I am getting lots of these undeliverable messages even to emails within my own domain. Any idea why or who to diagnose? please advise. Undeliverable: Contract System Administrator Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: RE: Contract Sent: 12/30/2006 8:19 AM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: 'nospam@nospam.com' on 12/30/2006 8:19 AM 554 <'nospam@nospam.com>: Recipient address rejected: Access denied ''nospam@nospam.com2 on 12/30/2006 8:19 AM 554 <...

CRM 3 Slow Web Interface
Hello, I have 1 installation on Win2003 SBS Premium with 2GB Memory. The server performance is usually at 5% but the CRM 3.0 Web Client is very slow, it takes a minute to load the page from Account to Contacts in local network. the settings tabs works fast, e.g. settings > templates > e-mail templates but if I click in workplace then it takes a minute to load the page any ideas on how to fix it ? thank you athan Athan, there are many aspects to performance, so I don't know of any simple answers but I have a few questions. Once the pages have been loaded for the first time ...

Printing single labels directly from CRM 4.0
Hi! We are currently moving from CRM 3.0 to CRM 4.0 while at the same time introducing many new users to the system. One feature that we would like to have, partly to satisfy new users, would be to print individual account's or contact's addresses to a labelwriter. Basically, the idea would be that from any view you could select 1-n accounts or contacts, then click print label on the toolbar, and then the labels would print from your selected labelprinter. Especially when printing only one or a few labels, this approach would be preferable to printing eg through mailmerge. I'm n...

Credit card payment #3
Why is my credit card payment, which is properly shown in the "credit" column, being added to the total balance, rather than being subtracted? And, come to think of it, my running balance, instead of showing a gradually increasing negative (shown in red) balance, is actually a gradually increasing postive balance. So my statement balance of -2,000 or so is shown as 2,000 in black, which then doubled when I made my payment. In microsoft.public.money, paddle2thesea wrote: >Why is my credit card payment, which is properly shown in the "credit" >column, being ad...

Employee Expense Description on Check Stub #3
How do you add the description from Employee Expense Entry in Project Accounting to the Payables check with stub on top and bottom? Thanks, Jocelyn ...

problems sending email with crm 1.2
Anybody please help me, i installed the MS CRM 1.2 like 2 months ago, it was working just fine, today my boss wanted to send an email with crm and the following message appear "An error has occurred. For more information contact your system administrator.",every user when is trying to send an email the same message appear even with the administrator account. WHAT TO DO PLEASE HELP Did you install the CRM Exchange E-Mail router? "Nepdy" wrote: > Anybody please help me, i installed the MS CRM 1.2 like 2 months ago, it was > working just fine, today my boss wan...

Migrating data from ACT to CRM (how to get at act! data)
I intend on using the DMF to migrate data to CRM. The question I have is how do I get at the underlying database that ACT uses. I see the MS excel file for ACT has table and field mappings but I need to do some specialized SQL. I can't seem to figure out though how to get into the SQL database where the ACT information is stored. How do I log into that database? Thanks! -Elie From my days working with ACT, I thought the databse was built around Microsoft Access. If indeed the databas is SQL then you should be able to get your SQL DBA to grant you access to the SQL Database. -- Rgds...

XslTransform not excluding default namespace despite exclude-result-prefixes attribute?
I'm writing an xslt in vs.net 2003 and in order to get intellisense on the html content I added the default namespace declaration xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/intellisense/ie5". However, even though I also have exclude-result-prefixes="#default" declared the default namespace is still outputted on the resulting document. <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?> <xsl:stylesheet version="1.0" xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform" xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/intellisense/ie5" xmlns:...

Mailbox migration #5
Hi. Can anyone tell me if it is possible to migrate an exchange 2003 mailbox from an exchange server on one domain to an exchange server on another domain? Sure, 1. Create the new user on the other Exchange Infrastructure and create a mailbox for that user. 2. Use Exmerge to export the users current mailbox from Domain A to PST format. Follow this document to implement and use Exmerge: http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/ExMerge-Recover-Mailbox.html 3. Then use Exmerge on Domain B to _import_ the PST file to your new user, ensuring you select 'merge'. All done, Hope that ...

How can i null out a field going through CRM Update object
I have a custom field that i want to set back to null. Any ideas how i can do this through the object.update function? thanks ...

MS Excel #3
Does any one know the formula for converting positive figures to Negatives =IF(A1>0,-A1,A1) -- HTH Bob Phillips "Gav" <Gav@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F7EDC7FA-078E-430C-86F0-A1DBB858D325@microsoft.com... > Does any one know the formula for converting positive figures to Negatives =if(a1>0,-a1,a1) or ... =-abs(a1) ========== If you're careful, you can do this without formulas. Put -1 in an empty cell copy that cell select your cells to change (click on the first and ctrl-click on subsequent) edit|paste special|check multiply Clean ...

Error after mailbox move E2K
Hi! Yesterday I moved a mailbox from one E2K server to the other one. Event log at server 1 told me that it was finished sucessfully. It disappeared from the Exchange System Manager view at server 1.Server 2 shows a red cross in front of the mailbox. In the context menu I am offered to reconnect the mailbox. But after choosing this I'm told that it is already connected to a user, that replication is not finished. But this ongoing for too many hours. Server 1 shows event 1205 in the event log (mailbox of this user cannot be created due to error 0x50x). I also cannot move the mailbox back o...

Home Loan #3
hi I found a website having amazing home loan as well as student loan related helps... u can also find tex and investment related help and topics over thr .. visit the site.. http://onlinemoneycontrol.com go and check it.. cya bye.. ...

CRM 3 Talking Stock & Finance Software
Hello all, I want to integrate MS Crm 3 and our stock & finance software Any body can help me ? Stock software using MS Sql Server DB. they have installed same server. for example When i create an account in stock software or CRM account must be create both. How ? I'd look into the following to support your integration requirements: 1. 3rd Party Microsoft CRM Integration software with ODBC support such as Scribe Software: http://www.scribesoftware.com/mscrm.asp 2. Microsoft CRM SDK to custom build the integration: v3.0 SDK: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa682866.as...

Word/Office Integration as seen at CRM 3.0 Partner Readiness Event
Has anyone seen available resources on integration to Office 2003 applications such as Word?? I saw this demo'd at a Partner Readiness event back in Nov. 2005 and they showed a very tight integration with Word for not only mail merge and easy template building (with CRM fields available), but also a task pane that allowed update/edit of existing CRM records within Word. This was being demo'd as "CRM 3.0 tightly integrated with Office"...Ok, so where is this resource? Also, does anyone know where I can find the supposed 100+ CRM web parts for SharePoint?? thanks, A...

How to get rid of unwanted entries in the Outlook CRM tree view
Hello, If you use the crm outlook client you can easily create a new entry in the tree view of Microsoft CRM. But it how can you remove this entry again? Only by re-installing CRM? Thanks, Alex Are you talking for CRM 3, Humm, that actually sounds like a bug in outlook. -- Regards, MS CRM Certified Professional http://microsoftcrm3.blogspot.com Chat with me on MSN / Gmail / Skype : ID Is :.. mscrmexpert@gmail.com "Alex (crm-resultants.nl)" wrote: > Hello, > > If you use the crm outlook client you can easily create a new entry in the > tree view of Microsof...

Transferring users from 1.2 to 3.0 upgrade
I am trying to upgrade a 25-user 1.2 installation to a 10-user 3.0 setup. Only 7 of the 25 licenses are being used. When I run the setup, I receive the following message: There are not enough Microsoft CRM 3.0 licenses to include all the users from Microsoft CRM 1.2 in the upgrade. Please add enough licenses to cover all the active users or deactivate some users to match the number of licenses. As I said there are only seven active users, so there shouldn't be a problem. Does anyone know what I need to do to fix this problem? Thanks. Berk; I've never seen the error, but p...