Date/Time Displayed as 07/tt/jjjj

Hi,

I'm new with MS CRM and just testing it. I have a prob with all date/time
fields like described in the subject of this post.
Timezone is set for all users
Problem occurs in all date/time fields in the web application

Anyone has a clue?

Regards
Jan
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

As Administrator, go to Home > Settings > there is an area in there (can't
remember what its called) that enable you to change default date/time format

"JanScheider" <JanScheider@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I'm new with MS CRM and just testing it. I have a prob with all date/time
> fields like described in the subject of this post.
> Timezone is set for all users
> Problem occurs in all date/time fields in the web application
>
> Anyone has a clue?
>
> Regards
> Jan

0
Peter
7/13/2005 9:23:16 AM
Hi!

Try to change the date format.
Go to Home/Settings/System Customization -> System Settings

--
___________________________________
support@mscrm-addons.com

"JanScheider" <JanScheider@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Hi,
>
> I'm new with MS CRM and just testing it. I have a prob with all date/time
> fields like described in the subject of this post.
> Timezone is set for all users
> Problem occurs in all date/time fields in the web application
>
> Anyone has a clue?
>
> Regards
> Jan

0
Support
7/13/2005 9:29:34 AM
Now it's working

Didn't find that option. Thanks for giving me some glasses.

"Support www.MSCRM-ADDONS.COM" wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Try to change the date format.
> Go to Home/Settings/System Customization -> System Settings
>

> --
> ___________________________________
> support@mscrm-addons.com
> www.mscrm-addons.com
> Your company for MS-CRM ADD-ONS!
>     GroupCalendar         for MSCRM
>     Related Documents   for MSCRM
>     WordMailMerge        for MSCRM
>

> "JanScheider" <JanScheider@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm new with MS CRM and just testing it. I have a prob with all date/time
> > fields like described in the subject of this post.
> > Timezone is set for all users
> > Problem occurs in all date/time fields in the web application
> >
> > Anyone has a clue?
> >
> > Regards
> > Jan

Averaging values between two dates/times
Hi All, I have a spreadsheet that contains 4 columns. Column A = start date, Column B = Start Time, Column C = Stop Date, Column D = Stop Time. I have another spreadsheet which contains meteorological data for a given time period. The data in this spreadsheet lists the Date in column A (eg. Jan 1, 2005 to March 1, 2005). Columns C through AB list the time (0:00 to 23:00) corresponding to the date from column A. So the data looks like a large matrix with dates listed in the rows of column A and 24 hour times listed in columns C to AB. Basically, I am looking for a function in Excel or a prog...

budget: one time payment feature
Hello anybody who has breaved the reallocating features of the budgeting tool. Any ideas on how to afd things like transfers into and out of budget accounts on M04 budgets using the one-time item feature? I have some strange expenses and incomes this month that make me look way off on my budget. Total loss on a car has me swinging money around from asset accounts into checking accounts and loan accounts I don't want to carry this error all year long so wanted to clean itup using the one time feature but it is only for expenses and income not for "Special" transfers into and ...

Management Reporter 07-26-10
I have 3 questions. 1. In Frx, there was a sigma sign that aided in producing =sum formulas. Does MR have a similar function? 2. Is there a way to drill back to the original transaction in GP. I believe FRx had that function. 3. When one drills down to the account level, the natural account seems out of order from the original layout. Thanks for any help on these. -- Greg. ...

Outlook wants to be configured every time you log in
We are using Outlook 2000 in an Exchange 2000 environment. A new user was created in Exchange. Everytime he tries to get into Outlook, it is prompting him for the name of the Exchange server. We type in the information and he's good to go. But the next time he tries to get in, it prompts him for the same info again! I logged in as admin and went thru the setup thinking that would take care of it. But when he logged in, it prompted him for the exchange server name. Can anyone tell me what step(s) I'm missing? Jim Does she have a roaming or local NT profile and is it just ...

Display msg when value chgs to zero.
Hi, I'm running Access via XP Office Pro under Windows 7. Background ------------------- We are working on creating a cash receipt form. Checks are group into "batches" of 20 checks. Someone adds up the checks using a calcuator. The total from the calculator is called the "batch control total". The cash receipts form has a form and a sub-form. The allows the user to enter the batch number, batch date, control total amount (from manually run caculator tape), and batch comment. The sub-form enables the user to enter the individual checks. The c...

rows delete via macro needs too much time
Hello all, I wrote a macro which have to delete some rows in a sheet. The sheet contains many sum formulas. When I start the macro, it work very well but after 10 deletes it needs more time than before and after 20 deletes it needs over 30 seconds for one delete. When I break the macro and do the delete manually, the same happen. Post the code. Also, have you tried turning off screenupdating and calculation whilst it is running, and then putting it back on at the end:- Sub xyz() Application.ScreenUpdating = False Application.Calculation = xlCalculationManual Code................ ...

I need a Guru! Meeting requests with optional times and limited seats
Hi all can anyone help me out with this problem? I have to schedule a meeting for 100 people and the room can only hol 27 people at a time so I want to have 4 meetings at different times an I want the people to be able to choose which meeting time they want. If they choose a time slot that�s filled up I want it to notify them t choose another time. How do I do that with ONE outlook meeting request? (people her ar sending 4+ meeting requests and telling people to choose only 1 and it kind of getting messed up plus the max number of people is not bein controlled) If it cant be done is th...

counting the number of dates
I was using the tip counting the number of times dates in certain month appears. I also needed it to count the number of "E"'s for that month. the array that I used was: =sum((month(a2:a11)=b2)*(year(a2:a11)=c2*1) column d would have some blanks and some E'S. Would it be better off to use if,and,or statements than the array or would I just and the if statements at the end of the array? --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ =SUM((MONTH(A2:A11)=B2)*(YEAR(A2:A11)=C2)*ISNUMBER(A2:A11)) to be confirmed with control+shift+enter instead of just with enter. =SU...

I recently did some upgrades from my Outlook XP to Outlook 07
I ran the set ups and account options ... everything showed no problems and errors till I used Outlook to send an email. I have a Hotmail account, a Yahoo (premium pop3) account and one other business account. It does not seem to matter from what account I try to send from it never goes anywhere other than into the outbox. I click the send and receive and it syncs up the inbox accounts but nothing leaves the outbox. I have watched both the systray icon and the actual outbox items, they all flicker and that is it. Oh when I did the set up there was a test email sent out. I got one in al...

Invalid Date Type with Debit Card
Hi, Sometimes when we do Debit Card transation, the status message would come back as INVALID DATA TYPE. Does anyone know why we are getting this message, and what it means? We are using the built in CITIBANK feature. Thank you. Natt ...

Desktop
Want to display a picture on Desktop but want it to have a decent size border around it. How do I do that? I've used control Panel/Display/Desktop/chosen a pic and used Position Centre...sometimes the pic appears exactly as required other times it takes up the full screen. How do I control the size of the pic to be displayed on the screen? Thanks. peejaa wrote: > Want to display a picture on Desktop but want it to have a decent > size border around it. How do I do that? > I've used control Panel/Display/Desktop/chosen a pic and used > Position Centre......

Modify Date Changes when NOT saving
Hello, Office XP/Windows XP: We have found that the modify date is changing on documents when we choose to NOT save changes when asked while closing the document. The files are located on a fileserver. This problem is not consistent and sometimes we are not even asked if we want to save changes (as if we didn't make any) but the modify date still changes. Has anyone seen this happen before? Please help if you have any information. Thanks! Lori A longgggggg time ago, I saw the same thing. The date modified if I opened and closed (w/o saving) a file from a remote server. (I ...

recording the print date
Have a situation in which the printing (on paper) needs to have recorded the date the printing occurred. This would mainly be a field on the form that says when the report was printed. It won't make a difference how many times the report is printed so long as the date appears in a field. The users use the standard Access 2007 printing methods to print the report so adding a PRINT button on a form or the report is not acceptable. Is is possible to capture A2007's print button? If so, how is it done? Any samples, examples, or links will be helpful. Thanks.... Joh...

Unhide multiple sheets at the same time
All, I need your help: I have a lot of Exls work book I need to unhide sheets in. Each work book contains 15 sheets out of which 14 of them must be deleted and all of the 14 are hidded sheets. How do I select all hidden sheets and delete at the same time? Thanks you'll. Shouldn't need to unhide first Sub deletehiddensheets() Application.DisplayAlerts = False For i = Sheets.Count To 2 Step -1 If Sheets(i).Visible = False Then Sheets(i).Delete Next i End Sub -- Don Guillett Microsoft MVP Excel SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com "alish" <alish@discussions.micr...

I get an error message each time I attempt to open outlook
I get an error message each time I attempt to open outlook that says: "unable to open your default email folders. could not open the item. try again". after pressing try again, i get a message that says would you likd to open your default file system instead Noonah <Noonah@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I get an error message each time I attempt to open outlook that says: > "unable to open your default email folders. could not open the item. > try again". after pressing try again, i get a message that says would > you likd to open your default f...

Parameters 09-26-07
I have a query which has one parameter in it and everytime I run the query, it prompts me for the info 3 times? That usually means that it was typed differently in different places. Post your SQL if you can not see error. I always copy and paste so as not to have typos. -- KARL DEWEY Build a little - Test a little "turny" wrote: > I have a query which has one parameter in it and everytime I run the query, > it prompts me for the info 3 times? ...

Can i get an alert when real time data changes?
I import real time data (stock quotes) from outside sources (Bloomberg, etc). I have formulas that calculate changes and ratios throughout the day. I want to be notified (through a popup message, or email) when these values reach a certain range. Is that possible Pop-up or email (or sound) would require programmatic support. Depending on your comfort level with VBA, check out the worksheet object's Calculate (or Change) event. On the other hand, conditional formatting would not but all it would do is change the format of specified cells. -- Regards, Tushar Mehta www.tushar-m...

# Days Between Dates Formula Question
Say I have two columns (A and B) containing dates and I want to know how many days there are between the dates. I know that if I use the formula =B1-A1 I'll get the number of days between the dates if the formula cell is formatted as a number. However, say cell B1 does not contain a date (not filled in yet) I get a huge negative number. I don't want that to appear. I want a zero (0) to appear. Is there a simple formula that will calculate the number of days between the dates yet result in a 0 if column B doesn't have a date. Column A will always have a date in it. Thanks, J...

Date in a different language
Hi. My PC is in Italian language. In a file of Excel I need to get the dates in English. I have set the date format as follows: [$-409]gggg, mmmm gg, aaaa which gives the following result: Venerdì, Aprile 21, 2006 That is, the date actually in English format, but in Italian language... In My PC the English language is already available: What have I to do now to set this specific file in English language? Thanks in advance. CIAO You could use the DATE function and other text functions to create the date in the language you want. I used the following formula to switch between USA...

Printing Reports: Force A4 Format 07-19-07
hello! i am having trouble forcing a report to be in the A4 format when sending to the printer. it happens all the time that the report get send with the format 'letter' which causes the printer to stop and request for paper in letter format. the report i generate totally fits in the A4 format but it won't work the way i want it to! this is pretty annoying because i always have to manually push a button on the printer so that the report can be printed. is there a way through any preferences or vba code to make this work ? maybe someone can help me or give me a hint. thanks in adv...

How do I display negative numbers in a differnt color font?
-- Thanks. Steve set a custom format of say #,##0.00;[Red](#,##0.00 -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Steve" <Steve@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2EDE9A25-F26C-47A5-8C71-99E23A614B4F@microsoft.com... > > -- > Thanks. > > Steve Hi goto 'Format - Cells', choose 'Number' and choose one coloured option -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Steve" <Steve@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:2EDE9A25-F26C-47A5-8C71-99E23A614B4F@microsoft.com......

sorting by date with day "ranges"
Sorry if I missed something really easy. But I have two columns one with dates "Apr 12-15" and May 2-4", etc... and the other column with locations - Omaha - st. louis, etc.... What I want to do is sort by date and take the day range in account. Now I know how to sort under the data pull down if I dont have the day "range" in the same cell and everything works fine with no numbers or just a single day(like 5-apr-2004). But I don't want to make another column for the end date if I dont have to. I thought I could do somthing in the custom format option like mmm-dd -...

O2K2 doesn't display attachments
Configuration: Exchange 5.5 w/some installations of Outlook 2002. Problem: One of our Outlook 2002 users in an Exchange client configuration is unable to view attachments sent to them. If the account is viewed in pre-Outlook versions the attachments are visible (i.e. paperclip is available indicating an attachment is included with the e-mail. Workaround: The user can select File-->Save Attachments and save attachments even though they are invisible. User can also [Forward] the e-mail. When forwarding, the attachment(s) are then viewable upon receipt, by the sender. (In this scena...

Elapsed Time Macro
I have a worksheet that contains sensitive data. When it is used, some of the users tend to accidentally leave the data displayed and walk away from it, allowing the data to be read by others who pass by. I would like to have a macro or some other means of automatically changing the screen display to a different worksheet (or blank for that matter) after a fixed amount of time without a keystroke - perhaps one minute or so of elapsed time without a keystroke. Is there a practical way to do this? It would be very difficult to implemement, why not just activate the screen saver to lock the...

Dcount
I have a column of dates and want to know how many dates are in March. How can I get excel to count them for me? Use this instead =SUMPRODUCT(--(MONTH(A4:A40)=3)) if you insist using dcount use a criteria like =MONTH(A4)=3 where A4 is the first cell in the table with dates assume you would put that in D2 leave D1 blank and use =DCOUNT(A3:A40,"Dates",D1:D2) -- For everyone's benefit keep the discussion in the newsgroup. Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Michael McClellan" <michael_mcclellan@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:e3f3e5b2.0406081344.3b6d8234@posti...