Data Sychronization Error in CRM Outlook

When I go online with a few of my CRM For Outlook Clients I get a "Data
Sychronization Error".

I get provided with three options:

1. Proceed with going online, but save the data changes offline for the next
time you synchronize
2. Stay offline and try to fix the errors so all the data will synchronize
3. Finish going online and do not save the data changes made offline

Thanks,
James
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Microsoft CRM 3.0 Installation 11-08-07

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

Using Relative path for XML data file?

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Pulling data from separate tabs

data sort

Error 550 Relaying denied

cannot open hyper links in outlook

outlook 97 and express email problems

CSV Files and VLOOKUP error

Document Viewer installer error

using the journal on outlook

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

will CRM load on a 2003 server?

CRM menu is dim
The "CRM" menu pad in my Outlook client is dim (disabled). Does this mean my CRM 3.0 client is not functional. I got the message following message after installing the 3.0 client for Outlook: "An error occurred loading Microsoft CRM functionality. Try restarting Microsoft Outlook. Contact your system administrator if errors persist." Many thanks for anybody who can help. KM Most of the time, in my experience, this means that it cannot connect to the CRM server. Do you have a connection to the CRM server? Try browsing to http://<yourcrmserver>/mscrmservices/20...

Viewing group calendars in CRM