Data seen in Reports from Multiple countries

Hi,

We happen have various business units which represents different countries.
There are users who have access to only business unit level but when they
access the reports like "Account Overview","Account Distribution", they are
able to see data for other business units. Can anybody help me in pointing
out where the problem lies and how to resolve it?
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

1) Can you check the Account privilege of the user see if the privilege is
in Business level?
2) Are the records on other businesses shared to the user?

"Affy" <Affy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> We happen have various business units which represents different
> countries.
> There are users who have access to only business unit level but when they
> access the reports like "Account Overview","Account Distribution", they
> are
> able to see data for other business units. Can anybody help me in pointing
> out where the problem lies and how to resolve it?

0
Pongsiri
4/26/2007 4:44:37 PM
Thanks Pongsiri for your reply.
The Account privilige is set to Parent-child, I can explain with an example,
the business unit "B" does not interit the data from business unit "C", they
are both children of Business unit "A". But Business unit "B' is able to see
the data of Business unit "C".
Yes some records are shared but within the business units and not outside
that.
May I know what could be other reasons for this issue?

Thanks
Aftab

"Pongsiri Hirunyanitiwatna [MSFT]" wrote:

> 1) Can you check the Account privilege of the user see if the privilege is
> in Business level?
> 2) Are the records on other businesses shared to the user?

> "Affy" <Affy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hi,
> >
> > We happen have various business units which represents different
> > countries.
> > There are users who have access to only business unit level but when they
> > access the reports like "Account Overview","Account Distribution", they
> > are
> > able to see data for other business units. Can anybody help me in pointing
> > out where the problem lies and how to resolve it?

How to start Outlook with multiple folders?
Thanks to advice from this group, in Outlook 2000 (XP), I was able to start Outlook and have my Inbox, Calendar, and Tasks each open in a different window. To accomplish this in 2K, I started with the normal single-pane Inbox, selected Calendar, then right-clicked to 'Open in a new window'. Similar exercise with the Task list created a third window. In Outlook 2K, these three windows were persistent. Every time I re-started Outlook, the three windows opened up. Not so in Outlook 2003 -- I need to manually open the two extra folder views every session. Is there a way to get Outlook...

move data from one spreadsheet to another and repeat
I have data in one tab (Status Log Data) and want to move a row of data into a formatted template (shell). I then want to copy the shell tab, rename the tab and move to the next row (on the Status Log Data) and repeat. The code below works except that it does not move to the next row and repeat. It repeats using the same row of data from Status Log Data which causes an error since you can not have the tab name two times. I would appreciate any help. Public Sub ProcStatusLogData() Dim RowCount As Integer Application.ScreenUpdating = False ...

Displaying data across columns
I need a arrange the data from a table across columns similar to a crosstab query, but the crosstab didn't work for me. Do anyone have any suggestions? Here is a basic breakdown of what I'm looking to do... I have a table with basically two columns: AcctID & AssocID. The AcctID could be listed once or several times depending on how many AssocIDs are related to each particular AcctID. What I need is to have the AcctID listed only once (as primary key) with the AssocIDs listed across. How can I achieve this. My first thought was to do it manually in Excel, but th...

report-subreport
I want a report to display when all the records returned from the query and the sub report to display any records associated with the report when available or display string of text when there isn't any available. Any ideas if and how this can be done? On Aug 15, 4:46 pm, Wayne-I-M <Wayn...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi > > Have a look at the answer given by Ken Snell to the same question > > http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.access/browse_thread/... > > Good luck > > -- > Wayne > Manchester, England. > > > > "...

Pulling data from yyyyMMMMdd.xls
My file names are as follows yyyymmmmdd.xls - 2005August21.xls,2005August22.xls Presently the data (E5:E33) then (H5:H49) is copied then pasted (Value+Transposed) into '2005 Daily Production.xls' August! H25 then AL25 (Row 25 is the row which falls on August22 date line that's why the data is pasted Transposed.) Is there a function that can pull the data based on a entered date into the '2005 Daily Production.xls' worksheet? ...

query not showing all data for last month
I have written a query with the intent to select data from a table for the last 12 months only and grouped by individual months. My group by expression is: (Year([customerdate])*12+Month([customerdate])-1) My where expression is: DateDiff("yyyy",[customerdate],Date()) Criterial is <=1. Until the new year, these expressions worked together fine. Now it will only pull data from the beginning of the most recent month. February will all show up in April for example, but not all of March will. I'm not sure what the fix is. Any help is appreciated....

Outlook freeze with each input of data
Hello, I have the following problem. I work with the laptop client 3.0. With each input of data Outlook freezes. Then I have to shut down the task. This problem arises in similar way with each Client. Any ideas? Greetings, Stefan ...

Printing multiple chart sheets
Is there a way to print multiple chart sheets? When I select multiple tabs, I do not see the chart tab (in File>Page setup) anymore. If a chart sheet is active (with multiple tabs selected), the chart tab should still be available in the Page Setup dialog box. Travis wrote: > Is there a way to print multiple chart sheets? > When I select multiple tabs, I do not see the chart tab (in File>Page setup) anymore. -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html ...

Question about SSRS report design?
I am using Sql 2008 SSRS. I want to create a report which can display some external files such as Word document, Excel worksheet, jpeg image and PDF. Those external files can be updated reguarly and the file name will be remained static, as a result I wonder if it is posssible to have a "list" control in the report and has an external linkage to point to the external file. Basically I want to use the SSRS to assemble multiple files and file types into a report. Thanks. ...

Print RTF spanning multiple pages
Hi, My application uses a RTF file to report the results of an execution. This report file can be printed out automatically or saved for future purposes. The content of the RTF report file is very diverse: text in different fonts and colors, pictures, tables, ... When I create the RTF file I set its page width to the maximum (up to 5 times a normal A4 width) so that ever large objects (tables or pictures) can be displayed correctly. I run into problems when the content I want to print out is wider than one physical page: a long line of text gets 'word wrapped' to the next line(s) ins...

Multiple copies of emails being downloaded --Why??
I've just downloaded WLM and set it up. I have two main email accounts. Even though I've imported my old emails I am still getting all the emails downloaded from the servers. AND, I'm now getting 3 and 4 copies of all the emails. As I am restricted on my download capacity this is very aggravating. I want to keep copies of emails on the servers as I have several devices/computers where I check email. Is there a way to fix this? How do I get WLM to only download 'New' emails and not ones it's already downloaded or emails from 2007? Thanks for your ...

Multiple Pages into One Sheet
I have a workbook that has 609 pages. I want to have cells a1:a37 on each page listed in one column on one sheet. Please Help!!! =IF(INDIRECT("sheet"&INT(ROW()/37)+1&"!A"&MOD(ROW()-1,37)+1)="","",INDIRECT("sheet"&INT(ROW()/37)+1&"!A"&MOD(ROW()-1,37)+1)) and copy down -- David Biddulph "Aria Dave" <Aria Dave@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:14E8D6FA-104F-4372-AADF-BC841322091C@microsoft.com... > I have a workbook that has 609 pages. I want to have cells a1:a...

M2006: Reports problem after receiving Critical Update warning
I received the Critical Update warning. It stated that if you have passwords for all your accounts when you go to the account update page that you don't need to do anything further. Now all but one of my favorite reports and some of the standard reports do not come up - they simply hang with a "Loading" message displayed. What's up? One further note: Online account updating does still work for me. On Sat, 21 Jul 2007 13:05:30 -0700, falsedawn2@hotmail.com wrote: >I received the Critical Update warning. It stated that if you have >passwords for all your accounts when...

How to let pivot table chart's format stay after refreshing data.
I am using 2007 to do some pivot table pie charts. I selected a red and blue based format from DESIGN tool bar, and change blue to green. after I saved then refreshed data, the blue color comes back. How can I let the green color stay instead of blue? thanks. Hi, It appears that you are changing the color in the wrong place: 1. With a single slice selected choose PivotChart Tools, Format 2. Click Format Selection 3. Pick the Fill tab 4. Select Solid fill 5. Pick a Color and Close the dialog box. If this helps, please click the Yes button. Cheers, Shane Devenshire "JJ" wrote:...

Select Contacts from multiple pages
Is there anyway to select contacts from multiple pages in order to do a MailMere/Direct Email? I know I can use the Web client to select all on a page, or all on all pages, but what about a couple from each page. Right now, when I select, say 3, from the first 100 page, then click on the arrow to select 3 from the second 100 I loose the first 3. How can I do this? ...

How to extract data from multiple worksheets..
Hi..I have workbook with 10 worksheets and I would like to extract data from each worksheet to worksheet 11 that shows me everyone who has bought 50 + boxes.. Right now i have sort each worksheet and copy data from each worksheet to differnt worksheet.. Please help Nagar, In many cases, similar data is spread across multiple sheets where it'd be much better to have it all in one sheet. Read "Data across multiple sheets" at http://www.smokeylake.com/excel/excel_truths.htm . -- Earl Kiosterud mvpearl omitthisword at verizon period net -------------------------------------...

Report to display last edit date of db
Is there a way that a report can display the last edit date of the database? Thanks in advance for your help. -- Nona Define "last edit date". If you're asking the last time data was changed in the database, Access doesn't capture that information. You'd need to add it to your tables and capture it yourself. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no e-mails, please!) "Nona" <Nona@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2ECA15B7-3B95-4309-B014-EAA65B5D66BB@microsoft.com... > Is there a way that...

Enter data on to a speadsheet using a VBA form #2
Hi, can any help need to be able to enter data onto a worksheet using a VB form. ...

Multiple expressions in one query returning errors
Greetings, I am an Access Neophyte, self-teaching as I set up a client database for my company. I am trying to run a query that will return info from 4 expressions; each using a different field. Expression 2 returns the expected data. All the others return "#Error" What am I doing wrong? Expr2: IIf([Pregnant]="Yes","1","0") Expr3: IIf([IV_Drug_User]="Yes","1","0") Expr4: IIf([SACPA_Probation]="Yes","1","0") Expr5: IIf([SACPA_Parole]="Yes","1","0") Thanks so m...

Unbound Data Entry Form
Bit of a "noob" question but here goes.... I am using an unbound form for data entry purposes. I am using an unbound form as I have some VBA code which checks that mandatory fields are filled in first. This works fine where all the fields are text boxes (i.e. not combos or list boxes) but the problem I'm having is that the parent table "tblContracts" has 4 lookup tables (which are used for combos with various fields on the form) and these are numeric fields which link between the tables (i.e. In the parent table the field would be SupplierID whick li...

Count the dates in a specified range of data (column).
I am trying to count the number of dates in a column of data. I am looking for a formula that could count the specified dates. Thanks example: Sep/03 1 oct/03 19 Nov/03 0 Dec/03 6 Example column: 10/24/03 10/24/03 12/2/03 10/24/03 10/24/03 12/2/03 10/24/03 10/24/03 12/2/03 10/24/03 10/24/03 12/2/03 10/24/03 10/24/03 12/2/03 10/24/03 10/24/03 12/2/03 10/24/03 9/23/03 10/31/03 10/31/03 10/24/03 10/10/03 10/10/03 =COUNTIF(Data,"12/22/03") -- Greeting from the Gulf Coast! http://myweb.cableone.net/twodays "Faraj" <FA6@dcx.com> wrote in message ne...

multiple columns / rows to be referenced through a listbox
Hi, I have a huge amount of data in one sheet spanning 8 coloumns the first of which runs from 0 - 11 to the bottem (each number corresponding with multiple rows). On anouther sheet I have a listbox with the values 1 - 11 with a cell reference. How do I get the listbox to recall the data ranges that correspond with the '1 - 11' and place that data one the first sheet by the list box. I have tried with lookup tables but I am thinking that case statements may be the way to go? Cheers -- Hru48 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Hru48's Pr...

Merging multiple workbooks into one master workbook
How do I merge/link (if that is the correct term) 6 individual workbooks into one master workbook? Each workbook including the master has the same columns but different number of rows. I've read through alot of the newsgroup postings, did searches online as well as bought a book to figure this out, but is there a way to do this without having advanced programming knowledge, which I don't have? Each individual workbook is for each employee, password protected on the public drive. Instead of having to go into each workbook, I want to create a master workbook that can either merge/con...

RPC over HTTP
I was wondering does Outlook over RPC support opening multiple mailboxes? I'm trying to get this to work but have no luck. On 25 Oct 2004 09:38:39 -0700, lincw@yahoo.com (Lincoln Wong) wrote: >I was wondering does Outlook over RPC support opening multiple >mailboxes? I'm trying to get this to work but have no luck. It's absolutley no different, so long as you have the rights to access that mailbox. hmm.. maybe I am not configuring the server properly. All clients using RPC/HTTPS, can access their own mailbox. But not the Public Folders that were orginally created in E...

Prod data to development environment
We have a scenario where I would like to take the data currently in our production database and put it into a development CRM environment. What is the best way to accomplish this ? It appears that taking a backup of the production database and restoring into development will not work. The Redeployment Manager should help with this. Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On 4 Nov 2004 08:11:00 -0800, jstormoen@virtualcareprovider.com (Jimbo) wrote: We have a scenario where I would like to take the data currently in...