Data migration manager error

Hi,

I am running migration manager for accounts, I am getting error on importing
the file that - data migration manager cannot run furter, close and try again.

I have tried several times , it is not functioning.Is there any service to
be started.

regards

Ritesh
0
Ritesh (15)
11/4/2008 6:34:03 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

Error in Outlook Today

Re: 'Uknown Error 0x800CCC97'

stop error defeating me

Customer check data

Macro to seperate data

Need HELP! for Linking data

Error in database....

error 553

Macro

macros entering data

80070005 error #2

find data and autopaste when found

Disappearing data in sync'd forms

Calculating Subsets of Data
I have data for records that can span between 1 to 16 months.. I want to be able to calculate the average activity for the most recent six months in a query and be able to display that in a report. I can create the calculation in the query for the entire duration of months for each record but am stuck on how to have it choose only the most recent six months of data to do the calculation and understand that the six months may really only be between 1 to 6 months of data.. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated..My skill level is somewhere between meatball surgeon and ki...

CRM Error

Parameters to open SO Manager with your credentials automatically?
Does anyone know of either shortcut target line parameters that would cause you to automatically log in with a specific user/password combo; or even a command prompt parameter? Thanks! ...