Data Migration Framework Error - Activity migration

Hi All, Im having trouble importing email activites into MS CRM.  When
running the migration tool , Im getting the following error in the logs for
every email I've set up as an activity.

I've checked the guids for the owninguser and the objectid (contact), and
they all exist.  Im not creating any associated records in the
cdf_ActivityParty table, as I only want to store the link for the "regarding"
item so to speak.

Thoughts anyone?
Regards,
Cameron

21/10/2004 - 8:43:18 AM -- [ERROR] Failed to migrate object:
crmActivityUnknownError
21/10/2004 - 8:43:18 AM --
21/10/2004 - 8:43:18 AM -- Recording migration status
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Repeated IsInteg Errors
I am getting a fair number of errors when I run IsInteg using syntax: isinteg -s wv1-sexch01 -fix -verbose -l "d:\data\exchsrvr\isinteg\log.log" -test alltests One or two passes with the FIX option cleans up the errors, but even just a reboot will result with integrity error. I am now running a new Win2k3 server with E2k3. My previous Win2k Adv/E2k Ent server intermittently prevented messages from being opened. Outlook threw an error "Can't open item. Unknown error." It turned out to be something whacked related to Symantec Mail Security. In troubleshooting THAT...

trying to return data with only the latest date
when i run this i get data for the last day. i'm trying to get it to return only for the latest date. for example the instance name column contains all the drive letters. i would like it to return one row for each machinename and drive letter. tried adding distinct but didn't work with free_hd_space_cte as ( select a.counterid, substring(a.machinename,3,20) as machinename, a.objectname, a.countername, a.instancename, b.countervalue, convert(datetime, substring(b.counterdatetime,1, 16)) as TimeRead from counterdetails a inner join counterdata b on a.counterid = b.counter...

Outlook 2000 Application Error
When I open Outlook 2000 it shows my in box but when I click to open any message, in box, deleted items, etc, it displays the following error "The instruction at "0x1000aad8" referenced memory at "0x00000000". The memory could not be read. It then closes OL 2000. I can not read any of my mail at all. I can change settings as long as I do not try to open any mail. Help. ...

Migrating CRM and Customizations
We're customizing CRM on a test machine, and intend to implement it on another server. Is it enough to back up our databases from the test machine and restore then on the 2nd server or do we need to export our customizations from the test machine as well ? What is the order of these operations ? Any help would be appreciated. Hi, There is new Redeployment tool out by Microsoft for this task, Get this tool from them and your task is simplified. Let me know if you need help in getting this tool or using the tool. Q >-----Original Message----- >We're customizing CRM on a test ...

Change 'Active' Window?
I would like to change the 'active' window (from the Access DB to another application). I have Dynamics GP open and am currently using an Access DB. I would like to change the active window to GP and run a macro (if possible). Would I do this with a shell command? Any help that you can provide is welcome. Thanks. G ...

error message mfc application
I keep getting an error message saying microsoft has detected an error, mfc application. what should i look for???? is there a potential virus, i have scanned with norton and nothing is being picked up????? Is this a program that your developing or is this the message windows gives you when you attempt to run the application? Have you tried to debug the application? -- ============ Frank Hickman NobleSoft, Inc. ============ Replace the _nosp@m_ with @ to reply. "kruark99" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:30EE73CA-1E2B-4A33-BF53-B28AEE3E2421@mi...

How do I change a data label on an xy scatter to a unique name as.
The only way I have figured out is to create a separate series for each data point, which is tedious for 100+ points...any ideas? Hi, Try one of these free addin to link cells to data labels. This way you can have a single data series rather than multiples. Rob Bovey's Chart Labeler, http://appspro.com John Walkenbach's Chart Tools, http://j-walk.com Cheers Andy SOSCIENT wrote: > The only way I have figured out is to create a separate series for each data > point, which is tedious for 100+ points...any ideas? -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andyp...

how to create button commande to refresh data in query in excel 2.
I have a excel spreedsheet that contain external data. I would like to put a button in the excel sheet to update the sheet without doing right click and refresh. My user here are very dummies. Jean Francois If this is external data then bringing it in should launch the external data toolbar. They will only need to click the exclamation (!) mark. Seems like re-inventing the wheel. If you must then put a button on the worksheet and assign it to this macro Sub refreshdata() Dim wks As Worksheet Dim qryTab As QueryTable Set wks = ActiveSheet For Each qryTab In wks.QueryTables qryTab.Refr...

MSP_EpmAssignmentByDay
We have quite a lot of projects in Project Server. Should there be data in MSP_EpmAssignmentByDay table on ProjectServer_Reporting db? Now the table is totally empty. How can we get data to that table? ...

Internet Communication error occured. (OFXIE12031)
I'm using Money 2007. Everytime I do an online update, I get this error for my Citibank Credit Cards account. Internet Communication error occured. Please try your call again later. (OFXIE12031) All other accounts work fine. Has anyone got this error or know what the real meaning of it is? Also, is there a solution for this? I searched the forum but there was no match. Thanks, On Dec 30 2007, 11:07=A0am, Amrit <Am...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I'm using Money 2007. Everytime I do an online update, I get this error fo= r > my Citibank Credit Cards account. >...

List a group of repeated data from sheet1 to sheet2 but not repeat
-- thadi I have one excel sheet1 look like the following. UserName Location Division Software Name Version Maria.Sigmund Parkade Probation Adobe Reader 7.0 Maria.Sigmund Parkade Probation Lotus Notes 6.5.5 Eric.Bell Parkade IT WebFldrs 1.0 Eric.Bell Parkade IT Adobe Reader 7.0 Eric.Bell Parkade IT Symantec AntiVirus 8.1 I want to modify this sheet1 to sheet 2 ...

Button on a activity phone call
Hello, I like to create a button on a activity phone call to automatically trigger a phone call when I select Outgoing button option. Can you help me? Thank’s in advance, Ricardo Sousa Hello Ricardo, We have a new Add-On for MS CRM which add a button to contact,account. After clicking on the button the Add-On will ask you which phone number(mobil,..) you want to call and then automatically trigger a phone call and create a phone activity. In the same way it works for incoming calls. This solution works only if you have a PBX. If you are interested please send me an email. Regards, Ch...

Error Message 02-28-10
My computer has been really slow so Norton offered a free PC checkup. I did all the steps that they suggested but I believe that I did something wrong and keep gettinga message box that says: Error Loading c:\ProgramFiles\Wildtangent\Apps\CDA\cduEngine0400.dll I don't know how t stop this box from popping up on startup. Please help.. Thanks, Val Contact Norton Support? Valerie wrote: > My computer has been really slow so Norton offered a free PC checkup. I > did > all the steps that they suggested but I believe that I did something wrong > and keep gettin...

imported customer data not showing up
After import was done I went into Rms but could not find the customers. What am i doing wrong. This is becoming a nightmare. Did you have errors when importing? Did you include a unique Account Number for each Customer? Did any customers show up? Rob "country" <country@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:74E7CD37-AD87-4C36-A5AE-6966D4147838@microsoft.com... > After import was done I went into Rms but could not find the customers. > What > am i doing wrong. This is becoming a nightmare. ...

Compile error :: Trim, ...
I have an excel 2003 xls which works fine on my pc. When I send it to a colleague, it spits out errors. When he compiles it it highlight a Trim() command. When we delete the Trim(), just to test further, it then highlights an integer variable 'i' which is simply a counter. If a change that and compile further, it highlight UCase$... and I stopped trying to fix it. What is going on? Anyone ever seen this before. I check the references libraries and they are all OK. Thank you for your input, QB Hi, I don't understand why it would fail to compile TRIM(...

auto refreshing data in pivot table
hello friends, i am using ms access 2003, vb6. i want a pivot table get refreshed automatically when i open the form. but it is showing me the previous results. so i explicitly needed to refresh manually. how can we refresh data in a pivot table programatically in vb. thanq ...

Excel 2007 ERROR MSGS
I am using the Trial Office 2007. I have no problems with the other programs, but when I open Excel 2007 I get the following msg: MS Visual Basic Compile Error in Hiidden Module: AutoExecNew When I try to close the program I get this error: MS Visual Basic Compile Error in Hidden Module: DistMon Does anyone know what this means and how I can fix it? Thank you. Google is your friend http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&aq=t&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4GFRD_en___US219&q=autoexecnew http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&aq=t&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4GFRD_en__...

Sumif Error (?)
Hi All, I have a multitab spreadsheet where i add 6 rows each day with the current date. On another tab I have a SUMIF formula that will pull in the totals based on a date input by the user. This morning, my row count crossed the 1100 mark, meaning i populated rows 1100-1105, column A has todays date and then there are another 15 columns with various data. On the other tab, the same formula that works every day is used and I dont get the correct number. When researching it appears that Excel is offsetting by 1 row. Instead of adding my 6 rows based upon todays date, it is taking the la...

Find data in two ranges
Hello, I have a worksheet with in the same row two different ranges: one with nummeric data one with time values. These two ranges works as follow the first nummeric data cooresponds with the first time value, the second nummeric data corresponds with the second time value. For the nummerric data I calculated the best of 3. Now I need the corresponding time value for those best of 3. Thanks for your help with this one. Someone replied to your other post and asked for more detail. -- Biff Microsoft Excel MVP "Santafe" <Santafe@discussions.microsoft.com> w...

Installing Office 2007 and keep getting earlier fersion error
I have tried the uninstall utility in Windows XP for a trial version of Office 2003. The install of Office 2007 keeps telling me the 2003 version is still there. This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------040201090908050807090708 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit How long has it been since you installed Office 2003 "Trial Version"? Also please confirm that YOU REALLY MEAN OFFICE 2003 and not Office 2007. These are two different products doing almost identical things like writing a letter to ...

Migrating 3 GB Database to SQL Server Express
Here is an interesting situation. We need to migrate a customer from GP 7.5 on Pervasive to GP 9 on SQL Server 2005 Express. They have a number of 1 GB databases. No problem there. However they have an old database of 3.2 GB which has historical information. We need to move them to GP 7.5 on SQL Server 2000 before upgrading to GP 9.0 on SQL Server 2005. The historical database is larger than MSDE's 2 GB database limit. Is it possible to migrate them to SQL Server 2000 Standard, upgrade to version 9 and then copy the databases from SQL Server Standard to SQL Server Express 2005? I ...

SEARCH ERROR
Something strange has started to happen with IE8. When i put something in the search bar it has started to come up with a page full of what looks like chinese. i'm also having a problem editing the church website since the site's been upgraded. However it has been tried with IE8 on 6 other computers but won't work properly on my laptop. any ideas? Your computer is infected with malware. --- Leonard Grey Errare humanum est woodstockpeace wrote: > Something strange has started to happen with IE8. When i put something in the > search bar it has started t...

Clip art error
I have an install of Office 03 professional. Full Install with all parts running on the machine. In Publisher when trying to open a Design set template I get the error that it can't find all of the clip art to reinstall the program. Ran office repair. didn't help. Uninstalled and reinstalled Publisher. didn't help. uninstalled and reinstalled clipart. didn't help. Was going to install service pack 1 for publisher but already installed. checked paths on the clip art for office and publisher and they are all in the correct location and files are all present. Found an artic...

parse data from text field
I currently have a field in a form that contains the exact path to files stored on my computer (ex. C:\file1\file2\file3\samplefile.doc). The path to the file is different for most of the files. I have changed some things in the database and I would like to parse just the file name and extension (ex. samplefile.doc). I have tried the Mid, Left, Right, and InStr functions but I have not been able to get the desired data. Any help with code to parse the data correctly would be appreciated. The names of files are not equal in length. Thank you accessuser1308, You kinda ...

Question regarding inserting rows and data.
In Sheet1 I have the following (from A1 to C3): 2 3 4 3 4 7 8 8 1 In Sheet2 I have the following (from A1 to C3): =Sheet1!A1+0.001 =Sheet1!B1+0.001 =Sheet1!C1+0.001 =Sheet1!A2+0.001 =Sheet1!B2+0.001 =Sheet1!C2+0.001 =Sheet1!A3+0.001 =Sheet1!B3+0.001 =Sheet1!C3+0.001 ....which means that the values displayed in Sheet2 are the following: 2.001 3.001 4.001 3.001 4.001 7.001 8.001 8.001 1.001 Now, suppose I insert a new row enter new data in Sheet1, like so: 2 3 4 3 4 7 1 1 1 8 8 1 Sheet2 looks the same, and the bottom row's formulae are changed to: =Sheet1!A4+0...