Data Migration Framework Error - Activity migration

Hi All, Im having trouble importing email activites into MS CRM.  When
running the migration tool , Im getting the following error in the logs for
every email I've set up as an activity.

I've checked the guids for the owninguser and the objectid (contact), and
they all exist.  Im not creating any associated records in the
cdf_ActivityParty table, as I only want to store the link for the "regarding"
item so to speak.

Thoughts anyone?
Regards,
Cameron

21/10/2004 - 8:43:18 AM -- [ERROR] Failed to migrate object:
crmActivityUnknownError
21/10/2004 - 8:43:18 AM --
21/10/2004 - 8:43:18 AM -- Recording migration status
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

How do I fix this so I don't get an "Error 2015"
Dim x x = Application.CountIf("E5,E6000", "T13065") How do I fix this so I don't get an "Error 2015" Thanks, Rick Not tried it but I would think x=Application.Countif(Range("E5:E6000"),"T13065") Providing T13065 is a string you are counting. If it's a range reference x=Application.Countif(Range("E5:E6000"),Range("T13065")) -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England nick_hodgeTAKETHISOUT@zen.co.ukANDTHIS www.nickhodge.co.uk "2D Rick" <rbrowniii@compuserve.com> wrote in m...

Passing data from one form to another

Getting an Error when there is nothing to show
-- The bottom of my report which is a statement shows #Error when there is no Invoices to add up. Can I have it blank instead. this my text Box Control Source thanks for any Help....Bob =Reports!rptOwnerPaymentMethod!subChildOwnerInvoiceAmount!tbAmount.Value Try: =IIf([subChildOwnerInvoiceAmount].[HasData], [subChildOwnerInvoiceAmount].[tbAmount]) Explanation in: Bring the total from a subreport onto a main report at: http://allenbrowne.com/casu-18.html -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips.h...

Cannot send mail from outlook, error 0x800CCC78
This message started to appear back in Sept and I haven't been able to send e-mail from Outlook ever since (apart from a 2 day period in Novemeber when the issue disappeared just as quickly as it appeared). I now have to cut and paste e-mail i recieve into the e-mail interface of my provider in order to get e-mail sent. I have posted this error 3 times now and haven't got a solution, plenty of questions about versions, platforms, port numbers etc etc, but no fix. Judging by the hits on google to this, it is and established problem. Come on Microsoft, do your stuff.....

help!! smtp protocol error occurred
exchange 2000 srv/windows 2k srv smtp protocol error occurred when trying to send mails. receives fine. Still waiting for some relavent information so we can help you solve your problem. >-----Original Message----- >exchange 2000 srv/windows 2k srv >smtp protocol error occurred when trying to send mails. >receives fine. > > >. > I had that problem, I telneted into the servers that the error occurred and found I was on a blacklist. Had to sumit to an open relay test, and bam, no more problems. ...

Visual Basic Error
Every time I shut down Outlook, I now get the following Microsoft Visual Basic error: "Compile error in hidden module: Autoexec" This started after I installed the software for People PC Dial -up Service. They haven't responded to my question and Tech Net/Knowledge base come up empty. Help!!! Thanks So, uninstall that software. It's obviously the problem and if they won't support it then it's useless to you. -- Ken Slovak [MVP - Outlook] http://www.slovaktech.com Author: Absolute Beginner's Guide to Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 Reminder Manager, Exten...

can you tell me what an error 920 is?
I'm trying to save a visio file out as a jpeg, or gif, or png. I keep getting the error with no explanation of what the error means - any help is appreciated You can go to the following link and it explains the issue you are having and how to fix it: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?kbid=295691 "Julie" wrote: > I'm trying to save a visio file out as a jpeg, or gif, or png. I keep > getting the error with no explanation of what the error means - any help is > appreciated > > > ...

Help ! formatting data to text

User Authentication Error
Hello All, I am running CRM 3.0. I have the system administrator role. When attempting to merge 2 account records I receive an error that states, "The user authentication passed to the platform is not valid." I cannot merge the records. If anyone can, please advise. thanks. Keith ...

Report Error 11-24-04
When attempting to run CRM Reports for the first time we are receiving the error "Information is needed before this report can be processed" I have found documentation that states that this can happen if your server has an underscore. Our server does not it is named ourcompany.server.eeecrm Can the periods have the same effect as the underscore. Or does anyone have another cause? Thank you Hi There - Hope you don't mind but I wish to piggy-back on your post. I get the same error on our custom reports that use OLE DB to connect to another SQL server other than the MS CRM ...

Script Errors 08-12-04
When launching CRM 1.2 through the web interface or through Outlook I am experiencing errors. This occurs on all the PCs on our network. CRM installed on Windows 2000 Advanced Server Client PCs running 2000 or XP Pro Browser IE6 with all updates. The main 3 I see are: Error #1 Line: 3 Char: 1 Error: Syntax Error Code: 0 URL: https://crm/home/home_home.aspx Error #2 Line: 104 Char: 1 Error: 'ORG_DATE_START_DAY' is undefined Code: 0 URL: https://crm/home/home_home.aspx Error #3 Line: 15 Char: 3 Error: 'ORG_DATE_FORMAT' is undefined Code: 0 URL: https://crm/home/home_home...

Activities for an Opportunity Order
Is there any way to have activities for an Order in an Opportunity rollup and appear in the Activities/History for the Opportunity? They show up for the related account, but it would be helpful to be able to see these in the related Opportunity. Thanks, -Rick M. On Apr 20, 12:10 pm, Rick M <R...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Is there any way to have activities for an Order in an Opportunity rollup and > appear in the Activities/History for the Opportunity? They show up for the > related account, but it would be helpful to be able to see these in the > related Opp...

Active Directory/Exchange problem
All, Before I joined my current employer the admin here upgraded from Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2000(Box A) and then added another Exchange 2000 box to the organisation(Box B)and migrated the data in Box A to Box B. Box B is now the working exchange server and Box A is no longer used. The problem is that if I actually shut down Box A I can add a new user to Active Directory but I am unable to modify a users email/smtp details. All mail can still be transferred with no problems which would lead me to believe that Exchange is Ok but there is some sort of Active Directory link between the two bo...

how do i recover data in publisher
i have been entering addresses to set up a mail merge. i cllicked the "ok" button in the window and lost all data . can i recover it Look in a folder in My Documents named "My Data Sources". Publisher data is saved as .mdb(Access) file. Did you try selecting "Edit Address List" in the Mailings and Catalog menu (Tools)? -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "dee" <dee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:690430F1-36DE-47EE-8B7D-DD12A096C075@microsoft.com... >i have been entering addresses to set up a mail merge. i cllicked ...

Using subtotals as single data entries
Sorry about the subject--I couldn't figure out how to describe it simply. I have a large file (16,000 records) of amounts billed by roughly 10,000 service providers. A number of these providers have multiple office locations, so each record is unique to a specific office location. In other words, a provider who billed from 3 different office locations will have 3 entries. Each provider has a unique provider ID number, which stays the same regardless of which office location he is billing from. I want to be able to subtotal the amount billed by each provider for all their office locations...

Unknown error code
Hi, I'm trying to set up email in outlook 2007. After I put in all the information and click on "test account settings", I'm getting an error message. I mean, in the task tab, the "log onto incoming mail server (POP3), the status is completed" but on "send test email message, the status is Failed. and the error message is giving is "an unknown error code: 0x80040607 Does anybody knows out to fix this? Have you been able to send mail out before using that account, possibly with another mail client? "DM" <DM@discussions.microsoft.com> ...

Failed to open mmf error appears
A pop up window appears with the message 'failed to oepn mmf'. I assume it is referring to Microsoft mail format. What could be triggering this error. What version of Outlook, and when do you see this error? EllenB wrote: > A pop up window appears with the message 'failed to oepn > mmf'. I assume it is referring to Microsoft mail format. > > > What could be triggering this error. >-----Original Message----- >What version of Outlook, and when do you see this error? > >EllenB wrote: >> A pop up window appears with the message 'fail...