Data Migration Error - HELP URGENT!

Hi All, Im having trouble importing email activites into MS CRM.  When
running the migration tool , Im getting the following error in the logs for
every email I've set up as an activity.

I've checked the guids for the owninguser and the objectid (contact), and
they all exist.  Im not creating any associated records in the
cdf_ActivityParty table, as I only want to store the link for the "regarding"
item so to speak.

Thoughts anyone? - Its my last issue to resolve before I can put this out to
production.

Regards,
Cameron

21/10/2004 - 8:43:18 AM -- [ERROR] Failed to migrate object:
crmActivityUnknownError
21/10/2004 - 8:43:18 AM --
21/10/2004 - 8:43:18 AM -- Recording migration status

crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Hi,

i think you have to fill cdf_ActivityParty, because Emails need a
"Sender" and "Reciver". I would give it a try for a few records and
check if they migrate.
Please let us know;
DS

Cameron P <CameronP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:<BBF517E5-A87C-47FE-A51C-D058AE24DC84@microsoft.com>...
> Hi All, Im having trouble importing email activites into MS CRM.  When
> running the migration tool , Im getting the following error in the logs for
> every email I've set up as an activity.
>
> I've checked the guids for the owninguser and the objectid (contact), and
> they all exist.  Im not creating any associated records in the
> cdf_ActivityParty table, as I only want to store the link for the "regarding"
> item so to speak.
>
> Thoughts anyone? - Its my last issue to resolve before I can put this out to
> production.
>
> Regards,
> Cameron
>

> 21/10/2004 - 8:43:18 AM -- [ERROR] Failed to migrate object:
> crmActivityUnknownError
> 21/10/2004 - 8:43:18 AM --
> 21/10/2004 - 8:43:18 AM -- Recording migration status
0
danielschmied75

Wfica32.exe Error
Hi Has anyone seen a Wfica32.exe error, when working with Great Plains in Citrix environment. I did explore the Citrix web site and noticed that this error is certainly related with Citrix but couldnt get a further lead on how we cant prevent it. Strangely enough there are more than 50 users accessing Great Plains through Citrix and the error occurs only for a single user (as far as I know). This error just shuts down Great Plains abruptly and citrix session hangs as well. Any help / idea will be appreciated. Regards Samit Sounds like a problem with the ICA client on the users PC. Since ...

MS Money 95 data files

XCH Error 3092, OAB replication

data input in text box

Need help with Auto Filter

Sorting Data #5

Help with income/expenses

Linker Error after upgrade from VC7.1

help with simple maths in excel

DNS Error on Exchange

Need Query Help

Excel Problem

HELP! remote data not accessible msg

Help with a simple database
I am attempting to use Excel to develop a simple database for my office. The database basically lists a variety of orders purchased from various vendors, and my goal is to categorize and sort each vendor seperately. For example: GC Group 4/24/03 7831.1 $1,000.00 Alpha 1/20/03 7003.1 $2,000.00 Chandler 5/6/03 7050.1 $345.50 Is what the main chart looks like. Now, what I'm trying to accomplish is, suppose I added Tomsen 4/20/03 7873.1 $200.00 to the very bottom, Excel would automatically create a new tab (or even worksheet, if possible) tit...

error 0x800cc0f

Looking for help on timing within a function
At the facility I work, our associates use a very basic access database to sign out individual work orders on an interval of around every 12 minutes. They have asked if it would be possible to put a timer on the front page of the database to show how long they have been working on the current work order, updating each time they sing out another order. I am not very adept at access nor is the rest of our management staff. Is it possible to add this function, so they can better keep time of their work being done? Use the Form Timer event. Here is an example of how it can be done. In this ex...