data in row didnt match import type 12-30-05

while importing almost 800 accounts , i got the following error for majority
of accounts

'Data in row did not match the import type'

what is the solution? How can i match it? whats is the way of comparision?
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

It looks like a data problem.

You need to check if all dates are correct (and filled), if numbers are
numbers (not letters), etc...

Regards,

--
Erik van Hoof
CWR Mobility

"Aam" <Aam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> while importing almost 800 accounts , i got the following error for
> majority
> of accounts
>
> 'Data in row did not match the import type'
>
> what is the solution? How can i match it? whats is the way of comparision?

0
Erik
1/2/2006 8:25:46 AM
I only get success with 7 records , the interesting thing is that when
i use just 2 columns , they are successfully imported. But i have 10
columns.

(is there something wrong in these fields)
web site= http://www.siso.com
E-mail = siso@siso.com
phone= 43 99 41 00

I tried so many ways but couldnt fix it ;0(

any suggestion .......

0
Aami
1/2/2006 8:46:42 PM
Send an example of a record that works and a record that fails, so we can
have a look at the data.

Regards,
--

"Aami" <aamir34@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I only get success with 7 records , the interesting thing is that when
> i use just 2 columns , they are successfully imported. But i have 10
> columns.
>
> (is there something wrong in these fields)
> web site= http://www.siso.com
> E-mail = siso@siso.com
> phone= 43 99 41 00
>
> I tried so many ways but couldnt fix it ;0(
>
> any suggestion .......

0
Erik
1/2/2006 11:47:33 PM
I had this problem when I mapped the Account name to the Parent Customer.
Instead I had to use the AccountID.

"Aam" wrote:

> while importing almost 800 accounts , i got the following error for majority
> of accounts
>
> 'Data in row did not match the import type'
>
> what is the solution? How can i match it? whats is the way of comparision?

Summing Alternate Rows
We have spreadsheets with many rows and need to sum alternate rows. Is there a way to do this without entering a formula using the number of each row? -- KarenQ ------------------------------------------------------------------------ KarenQ's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=19608 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=395115 Try this: =SUMPRODUCT(--(MOD(ROW($A$1:$A$18),2)=1),$A$1:$A$18) That formula sums odd-row values in the range A1:A18. To sum even-row values the formula is: =SUMPRODUCT(--(MOD(ROW($A$1:$A$18...

Dr Wilbers Montgomery 05/21/2010
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0010_01CAFB6E.DEB1D090 Content-Type: text/plain; format=flowed; charset="iso-8859-1"; reply-type=original Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit I'm trying different types of places to send thru. If this doesn't come thru I will call KTIS tomorrow and have them help me. I have been having a problem with them too... Sorry it's taking so long. ------=_NextPart_000_0010_01CAFB6E.DEB1D090 Content-Type: application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.document; name="may21201...

import a 123 file

How Do I Import Stock Quotes to Money2004 Standard?
Does anyone know how to import stock quotes into Money. Some of the ones I am interested in are not supported by MSN for online update. I know I can enter the data manually but I want to be able to update prices for multiple stocks on a regular basis. I have tried ceating a .ofx file for importing and Money reports "Import Completed" with no errors but the price I specified does not appear in the price history. The extract from the .ofx file relating to price I was trying to import is as follows: <SECLISTMSGSRSV1> <SECLIST> <STOCKINFO> <SECINFO> <S...

Register & Favorites Don't Match
I have Money 2004. My checking account register shows the correct balance. But in the "Favorites" list on my home page, my checking account balance is many thousands of dollars lower than the actual balance. How did these get out of sync? Thanks for any help. In microsoft.public.money, Larry E. wrote: >I have Money 2004. My checking account register shows the correct balance. >But in the "Favorites" list on my home page, my checking account balance is >many thousands of dollars lower than the actual balance. How did these get >out of sync? Thanks for ...

Global Column Row Preview Font Size

how to match the color of a button with its background?
Hi, I have a owner draw push button. I associate it with two bitmaps, one is down and the other is up. Is there a way to make the bitmaps's background color match the color of the window where the button is located. I manually choose the best matched color but still the result is not good. I can even see a white border line (not drawn by me) when the button is pushed. Please help. Thanks. Tony Check out http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/vcresed/html/_asug_choosing_an_opaque_or_transparent_background.asp May Young <tony@srac.com> wrote in message news:<408473...

printing imported gif files in Excel

Customer check data

Macro to seperate data

Need HELP! for Linking data