Customizing email form

I want to customize the default email form to make
the "Regarding" field required.  This doesn't appear to
be available from the customization page.  Does anyone
have experience here?
0
artw
2/17/2004 3:46:33 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Use Form to prompt for report criteria

Unbound form for data entry on multiple front ends
I'm using an unbound form to input data into a record via VB code that runs once the last field on the form us updated. This code opens the table, writes the data to the appropriate fields, closes the table, then clears the form and moves the focus back to the top control of the form. My question is, when I split this database into front and back end sides and put the back end out on the server, will I run into issues with the VB code if by some happenstance two users happen to trigger said code at the same time? I designed this DB this way purposely to try to avoid those issues, an...

3.0 Customization
Is it possible in 3.0 to have one set of screens appear for one group of users and another set for another group. For instance, could our service people only see the service screens while our sales people only see the sales screens? I know I can restrict access to different areas, but we want to have a totally different look and feel for each group... Sorry - I dont believe this can be done "Matt Harvey" <rifleman@gmail.com> wrote in message news:OR2vU$3GGHA.740@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Is it possible in 3.0 to have one set of screens appear for one group of >...

too many "inherited" custome headers and footers
It seems that somehow I have "inherited" custom headers and footers from someone else's workbook. They have filled up almost all the allocated spaces in the drop-down selection list and pre-empt me from adding more than two custom headers/footers of my own. I need to add at least four new custom headers to the list. Is there some way to delete all the "inherited" custom headers and footers? Thanks, JR ...

Filling Web Form
Dear freinds Hello, I have written code in vc++ using MFC to fill the Webform using HTTP post method and I'm able to fill the form but I'm facing a problem that I'm unable to fill login name and password. So any one amongst you have any Idea or help then please help me With Regards Sachin ...

Add new record through Form view
I have a table which is linked to a form, i would like to have a command button which will add a new record to my table. On the click of command button it should view the last empty row of my table in a form. On Sat, 26 Dec 2009 11:11:01 -0800, Ranjith Kurian <RanjithKurian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have a table which is linked to a form, i would like to have a command >button which will add a new record to my table. >On the click of command button it should view the last empty row of my table >in a form. The Click event should show [Event Proced...

CRM 4.0 Custom Report Filter Problem

Prioritize Internal Email
Is there a way in Exchange 2003 for me to set delivery of internal email to a higher priority than internet mail? -Patrick What specific issue are you trying to address? -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: www.exchangepedia.com/blog ---------------------------------------------- "Patrick" <Patrick@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2FD55EB5-475C-46B6-AB3A-1C697E62DF72@microsoft.com... > Is there a way in Exchange 2003 for me to set delivery of internal email > to a > higher priority than internet mail? > -Patrick ...

Customizing Excel's Border Defaults
I'm working with Excel 2000 and use Borders frequently. The preset default border is a thin line, yet I prefer and always change it to the thick line. How can I change the Excel default to the thick line rather than the thin line? I know it's a small problem, but it's driving me crazy changing it all the time. In WORD, I know how to easily "add style default to template", but can't figure it out in Excel. Any help is greatly appreciated! ...

recieving emails
I get an error message while recieving my emails (send and recieve) and when I hit the button again it starts recieving from the begining again resulting in duplicate messages then it ends in an error like the beginning again. My email is Yahoo mail plus Dorisall wrote: || I get an error message Which is? -- Interim Systems and Management Accounting Gordon Burgess-Parker Director www.gbpcomputing.co.uk Dorisall <Dorisall@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I get an error message while recieving my emails (send and recieve) > and when I hit the button again it starts reci...

Can't receive EMail #5

email icon
I have an email in my inbox in windows live mail and the envelope icon has a red or purple arrow pointing to the left. What does this mean? -- xgdude It indicates that you replied to that message. A green arrow pointing right indicates that you forwarded the message. Dave N. MS-MVP (Mail) Windows 7 Ultimate 64 http://download.live.com/wlmail "xgdude" wrote in message news:04BCD8E8-B64A-4385-B601-55095BC34F42@microsoft.com... I have an email in my inbox in windows live mail and the envelope icon has a red or purple arrow pointing to the left. What does this...

some emails not coming through internally
Hello, I have a 3COM NBX phone system. It has the capability of sending an e-mail to a user with the voice message attached. That system is on my 10.1.x.x network. My exchange server is on my 10.3.x.x. network. There's a place in the NBX system to put the name of the SMTP server. I've tried both the email.mydomain.com and the IP address of the server. The messages do not come through. If I change the e-mail address for delivery to an account such as yahoo.com, it comes through no problem. I have a test exchange server at home. If I set it to go to that, goes no where. I ...

Only new email window?
Is there a way that I could have a shortcut on my desktop that does not open the whole application, but rather ONLY open my new email window? I send out a lot of email, and I also have a lot of other apps running. Please let me know if that is possible. Thank you, Steve Steve F. <sf@flintind.com> wrote: > Is there a way that I could have a shortcut on my desktop that does > not open the whole application, but rather ONLY open my new email > window? I send out a lot of email, and I also have a lot of other > apps running. Create a shortcut whose target is: "%Pr...

email
How can I change the time that it takes for message to shift from BOLD (unread) to PLAIN TEXT (as read) in my inbox. If I open MS OUTLOOK it will change within 30 seconds to PLAIN TEXT from BOLD appearing as read, even if I don't want to read them at that time. Therefore, later, I don't know if I read that one or not. I have seen the time limit change on the setup somewhere, but can't find it now! joe@dixiesteamway.com Outlook does not have this option to mark an email as read when viewing in the Preview pane. Only Outlook Express does. "Joe Dobbins" <joe...

Re: Outlook wont send to emails hypered to from the net
No. I installed the Google Bar recently which does have one, but it isnt in use. I was having this problem beforehand anyway. (Google bar = 1 day old, Problem = since I got the PC). Amb "Diane Poremsky [MVP]" <dianenws@poremsky.com> wrote in message news:OPXxDqeuDHA.2448@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > are you using a popup stopper? > > -- > Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] > Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours > Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) > > Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ > > Search for ans...

Launching URLs from email
URLs in my emails suddenly will no longer launch when clicked. I am using Office/Outlook 2000. Only recent change is the installation of Norton Internet Security, but I think I had ok launches since then. Any help would be appreciated. ...

Send Quote via Email
I have created a quote and would like to send it via email Is this possible without getting too technical! Hi Andrew, (1) In Outlook client using Mail Merge * Open the quote * File-->Format for Customer * Walk through the mail merge steps using "quote.dot" template This template could potentially be modified for more/less data. (2) Download the sample quote report by EdMar from CRM Sandbox The rdl file is at http://codegallery.gotdotnet.com/crm under the Downloads section with title "Quote Sample Report". Download this file and import it to your reports s...

Inbound email being processed as folder under Inbox
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange I got a database daemon error, and Entourage forced me to rebuild the database. <br><br>Once the database was rebuilt, I relaunched Entourage and my new messages were processed as folders with a .EML extension under the Inbox. If you click on them, there is no content in the folder. Entourage has also stopped receiving new mail messages entirely. <br><br>While my database was being rebuilt, I accessed my Exchange account via both Webmail and an Outlook client on Window...