Customize the Outlook CRM ToolBar

Can I customize the Outlook CRM tool bar and add  a "new quote" button or
search an account button?

Thanks
Rakefet
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Nope - you are going to have to add to the normal Outlook Toolbar.

Or, use the isv customizations to put it directly into the CRM portion of
the outlook client.

Documentation on the 2nd can be found in the SDK on MSDN.

Steve C.

"RFish" wrote:

> Can I customize the Outlook CRM tool bar and add  a "new quote" button or
> search an account button?
>
> Thanks
> Rakefet
The SDK cannot be used to change the Outlook toolbar. Also customizations
only work when then outlook client is in online mode

--
John O'Donnell
Microsoft CRM MVP

"Steve Chambers" <SteveChambers@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Nope - you are going to have to add to the normal Outlook Toolbar.
>
> Or, use the isv customizations to put it directly into the CRM portion of
> the outlook client.
>
> Documentation on the 2nd can be found in the SDK on MSDN.
>
> Steve C.
>
> "RFish" wrote:
>
> > Can I customize the Outlook CRM tool bar and add  a "new quote" button
or
> > search an account button?
> >
> > Thanks
> > Rakefet

0
John

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Crash on 'Send"

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Reminders in Outlook

Outlook default to paragraph

Charging customers
We use Credit Card Advantage with Great Plains. We just upgraded to GP 10.0 and now the sales team are unable to book the orders that they enter. I have looked at the settings and am unable to figure out which security setting I have wrong. Any thoughts? Thanks Angie Starting with the basics, did you get the V10 installation package of CCA? -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP Documentation for Software Users Get our Free Tips and Tricks Newsletter and check out our books at http://www.AccoladePublications.com "Angie" wrote: > We use Credit Card Advan...

can't customize toolbar

Outlook "Ruler" won't go away

cant start outlook pst file to large

Outlook 2003

Quote customize
Ok I have CRM 3.0 installed and want to modify the qoute to add a logo an make some changes, where do I do that? Thanks Carlos If you are talking about the word merge document, you can open the quote.dot file (it will be in your user templates dir on your machine) and edit it. You need ot show the Field codes as most of the content is embedded in merge fields. -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM "Carlos" <palcar@gmail.com> wrote in message news:OG5d%23ElRHHA.3996@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... Ok I have CRM 3.0 installed and want to modify the qoute to add a logo an make ...

Outlook OOF

CRM tools
Hi, I'm working with CRM, and i listening about many tools that i didn't find. Example CRMDiag and more patches that repair a lot of knowed errors and warrings. Anybody know an url to download them? thanks Hello, If you have any problems with your CRM deployment you can issue a support call to Microsoft Dynamics. They will supply you with these tools if this is needed to resolve the case. Best regards, Merijn van Mourik "makeio" wrote: > Hi, > > I'm working with CRM, and i listening about many tools that i didn't > find. Example CRMDiag and mor...

Custom Headings in Work Order and Sales Receipts
Where can I edit the headings of receipt formats so that when they are printed instead of "Work Order" in the right corner, I want it to say "Delivery Note" Instead of "Sales Receipt" I want it to say "Invoice" Also, how can I make a Work order print without each item taking up 3 lines... ie: I need it to print just like a quote or regular receipt, but be a work order? The receipts in RMS are saved as a .XML file. If you are somewhat familular with programming you will be able to navigate your way around the template and make some edits. typic...

OutLook and Notes co-existing.

Import from Eudora 6 to Outlook 2003

outlook 98 corperate forms

Moving Contacts to Outlook Address Book