customization of reports in crm Options

While I add some customization to  sale pipeline report
for example when I add  a new  combobox named "Owner" into sale
pipeline report
I also have to do some customization to sale pipeline  Sub-Report

My question is if these customization  is supported by microsoft?

0
vadimm
9/3/2007 11:39:45 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Hi,
If you just want to modify the exsiting MS CRM SRS Reports than it is
perfectly supported customization. There is no such restriction from
Microsoft.

--
PLEASE do click on Yes or No button if this post was helpful or not for our
feedback.

uMar Khan
Email for direct contact: imumar at gmail dot com

On Sep 3, 6:44 pm, uMar Khan <imu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> If you just want to modify the exsiting MS CRM SRS Reports than it is
> perfectly supported customization. There is no such restriction from
> Microsoft.
>
> --
> PLEASE do click on Yes or No button if this post was helpful or not for our
> feedback.
>
> uMar Khan
> Email for direct contact: imumar at gmail dot com
>

> "vad...@almog.biz" wrote:
> > While I add some customization to  sale pipeline report
> > for example when I add  a new  combobox named "Owner" into sale
> > pipeline report
> > I also have to do some customization to sale pipeline  Sub-Report
>
> > My question is if these customization  is supported by microsoft?- Hide quoted text -

thank you

0
vadimm
9/9/2007 1:42:48 PM
As long that you don't change anything in your database directly, it
will be supported by Microsoft. I would recommend that you backup a
copy of your pipeline sub report just in case.

Darren Liu
Crowe
http://www.crowecrm.com

On Sep 3, 6:39 am, vad...@almog.biz wrote:
> While I add some customization to  sale pipeline report
> for example when I add  a new  combobox named "Owner" into sale
> pipeline report
> I also have to do some customization to sale pipeline  Sub-Report
>
> My question is if these customization  is supported by microsoft?

0
Darren

Multi Currency Revaluation Option
We have a cash account in Canada. The amount is reflected properly in our system in Canadian dollars. We changed the exchange rate at the beginning of the year. We would like to reflect this change on my beginning balances for the year 2005. When I try to run the revaluation for finance series for this account, it doesn't update the beginning balances. How do i update my beginning balances in functional currency? Try running a revalue for the last period of the prior year. Don't post it, just print to make sure it is doing what you want. (You may need to open up the fiscal perio...

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

Customize Current View: Filter Problem

CRM 3.0 Implementation

Customizing AdvisorFYI
I have an account for some stock options in a privately-owned company. Approximately monthly, AdvisorFYI keeps telling me, "It's time to update your investment prices in Money." There isn't a price update that often. Is there a way to turn this message off without turning of the other useful AdvisorFYI Investment warnings? ...

open two different Access reports

customizing quote merge template

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

Non-VBA way of making custom menus.

Input to custom reports

CRM 3.0 Login Problems

Unable to sort on customer CRM 4.0

Customer check data

isinteg reports configuring tstmgr failed : ecBadVersion
we have lost our mail after NAV did it's worst. have performed eseutil /p and /d as suggested elsewhere now get error from isinteg help please Update - have now sorted this thanks ...

CRM Email Displays Size=2>

Topic- Implementation Methodology covered in CRM Exam!
Hi Next week I am apearing for Exam "CRM Instalation & confirguration". I am in doubt that cheptor "Implementation Methodology" is covered in Exam? I can not found above topic it in following course note! https://mbs.microsoft.com/partnersource/communities/trainin g/Certifications/exampreparation/MBS_CRM_Install_prep.htm#T opics Your answer will help me to Read above Topic for Exam point of View or note? Best regards Kesh Patel Kesh. I passed the "Installation & Configuration" (MS-03-010) exam yesterday. The "implementation methodology&q...

Crystal Report Launch 2
(sorry to repost this thread, but this was too old and I got no respones!) Can anyone explain this better? I can't find any documentation about this.........and techknowledge seems to be useless: http://www.greatplains.com/TechKnowledge/techknowledge.asp?print=true&id=28987&code=7842 can anyone show an example? I tried looking at the url of a report (almost a mile long!) and I indeed saw the paramters I put, but when I try to reopen that url in another browser I get this error: Unable to connect: incorrect log on parameters. File 7c433cc1d949d16.rpt. any help would be greatly ...