Customers receiving multiple workflow emails

We have a workflow in place that automatically emails customers upon order
creation.  Customers are reporting multiple emails for the same order.  I
confirmed this through Exchange message tracking.  This doesn't occur with
all order confirmations...but it does occur with more than one customer and
more than one domain.

Has anyone else seen anything like this?  How can I troubleshoot the
Exchange router?

This workflow has been in place for over a year and has just started doing
this.

Any ideas will be appreciated.

Thank you.
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

use the workflow monitor to try and track the instances of the workflow rule
that are being activated.

"Just some guy" wrote:

> We have a workflow in place that automatically emails customers upon order
> creation.  Customers are reporting multiple emails for the same order.  I
> confirmed this through Exchange message tracking.  This doesn't occur with
> all order confirmations...but it does occur with more than one customer and
> more than one domain.
>
> Has anyone else seen anything like this?  How can I troubleshoot the
> Exchange router?
>
> This workflow has been in place for over a year and has just started doing
> this.
>
> Any ideas will be appreciated.
>
> Thank you.

customizing quote merge template

Problems with creating a newsletter

Customize Current View: Filter Problem

multiple flyers per page?

Removing multiple users from Outlook

Customizing AdvisorFYI
I have an account for some stock options in a privately-owned company. Approximately monthly, AdvisorFYI keeps telling me, "It's time to update your investment prices in Money." There isn't a price update that often. Is there a way to turn this message off without turning of the other useful AdvisorFYI Investment warnings? ...

Multiple stacked bar charts

Multiple Simultaneous Outlook Sessions

Single click selects multiple cells

Non-VBA way of making custom menus.