Custom Report

Hi,

I need to add a new custom report in CRM. Can I do this? If yes, kindly let
me know the steps.

Thanks in advance,
Jaison.

0
Jaison
7/12/2004 5:04:31 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

To add a new report, (or to customise and existing
report) you need to have Crystal Reports v9.2.2.2 (For
CRM v1.2).  This is a separate product and can be
purchased.  The Crystal that comes with CRM only allows
you to view the providd reports.

HTTH

Gill

0
Gill
7/12/2004 6:00:13 AM
Convenient, isn't it?

:-)

!Robert

"Gill Walker" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> To add a new report, (or to customise and existing
> report) you need to have Crystal Reports v9.2.2.2 (For
> CRM v1.2).  This is a separate product and can be
> purchased.  The Crystal that comes with CRM only allows
> you to view the providd reports.
>
> HTTH
>
> Gill

0
Robert
7/12/2004 6:35:15 AM
To clarify, the crystal component with CRM is called Enterprise, and if you
look this up you will see this is a server end component server, not for
modifting reports.

You should be able to use Crystal 9.2, if you use the addons from Microsoft.
I do not believe you HAVE to buy it seperately?

0
TonyF
7/12/2004 10:35:23 AM
v9.2.2 of crystal report designer is what you need to
modify Microsoft CRM reports plus the add-on for Microsoft
CRM.

Designer is not part of the license for Microsoft CRM,
only the viewer (for 50 concurrent viewers I believe).  if
you purchase v9 or greater of crystal report designer you
can download v9.2.2 for free (contact MBS Support for the
FTP link).  After loading v9.2.2, you must apply the
Microsoft CRM addon.  Together you can access the crystal
reports and modify/add to you heart's content.

Linda

0
lindad