custom report not showing values

I have uploaded a very simple SRS report that includes "out of box fields"
and custom fields.  When I run the report, instead of my custom field values
showing in the report, I get the id of the value.  What am I missing?

-Melissa
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

customizing quote merge template

Customize Current View: Filter Problem

visual basic

Customizing AdvisorFYI
I have an account for some stock options in a privately-owned company. Approximately monthly, AdvisorFYI keeps telling me, "It's time to update your investment prices in Money." There isn't a price update that often. Is there a way to turn this message off without turning of the other useful AdvisorFYI Investment warnings? ...

open two different Access reports

IsOutLookClient() returns wrong value

Non-VBA way of making custom menus.

Input to custom reports

Unable to sort on customer CRM 4.0

Showing 3:54PM instead of 3:54:03PM

Customer check data

Doesn't show busy,when scheduling meeting
Hello I have a user, who has meetings scheduled and shows up in her Calendar fine. But, when she or someone else tries to schedule new meeting, invite her, it doesn't show her busy schedule. It indicates as if she is available all time. Secondly, when she edits the meeting and marks as "Out of Office", than it shows up as busy. Her Out of Office is Off. Outlook 2000 with Exchange corporate setup. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks ...

Value is BLANK

isinteg reports configuring tstmgr failed : ecBadVersion
we have lost our mail after NAV did it's worst. have performed eseutil /p and /d as suggested elsewhere now get error from isinteg help please Update - have now sorted this thanks ...