Custom entities and attributes Off Line

Hi,

Just wanted to confirm that all customizations (like new attributes and
entities) can also be taken off line with the lap top edition of the outlook
client...

Pl advice...

regards
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Hi,

Yes, you can access custom entities and attributes when you are offline on
the Laptop client.

Please remember to specify what data you want to sync in Local Data Groups
in the Outlook client.

HTH,
Niths

"S" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Just wanted to confirm that all customizations (like new attributes and
> entities) can also be taken off line with the lap top edition of the outlook
> client...
>
> Pl advice...
>
> regards

I have cox cable no phone line, And Eatel Phones
I would love to have outlook express but I only have cox cable and Eatel phone line so there is no way to get it if so please let me know. Barbara Alexie <Barbara Alexie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I would love to have outlook express but I only have cox cable and > Eatel phone line so there is no way to get it if so please let me > know. Ask in an Outlook Express newsgroup. OE will work fine with Cox cable. -- Brian Tillman ...

CEditCtrl with automatic line feed
Hello NG, I hope someone can help. I already have been searching in the web but without success. I use a CEditCtrl, in which one can input several lines. When the input reaches the border, I want the text to "jump" into the next line, so that the user is not supposed to scroll (like here in my mail editor e.g.). Do you know if such a EditCtrl exists or how I can do it? Thanks in advance Guido "Guido Franzke" <guidof73@yahoo.de> wrote in message news:eZcKcnTbHHA.4720@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Hello NG, > > I hope someone can help. I already have been se...

Support for custom look up fields
I am dissappointed to learn the MS CRM 3.0 do not support custom made look up fields at a more profound level. I do acknowledge the work done on solving some of the issues concerning relationships between accounts and contact etc. through the relationship entity , but this solution still seems much more complex to manage in comparison to the possibility of simply creating and adding custom look up fields to your forms and thereby managing relationships - just the same way as pointing out a "primary contact" person. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and ...

Getting total sales by customer
Hi, I need to find the total sales for a customer, I have tried the Group by function but it just groups the company name in ascending order. My fields are: Client_Name, Rep, InvoicePeriod, InvoiceYear, Total I will also need to group by Invoice Period in relevant year. Any help would be appreciated, Thanks in advance. Charlotte You can't group by customer since you don't list a customer field. -- Duane Hookom MS Access MVP "Charlie" <Charlie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:47F4A6AC-2594-4A59-BB4E-1090A20B424C@microsoft....

skipping lines
Does anyone know how to highlight every other line easily - a master stroke instead of control + click on lines? Sometimes I want to color alternate lines. You could do this: 1. Press Ctrl+A. 2. Format > Conditional Formatting 3. Select "Formula Is" and insert: =MOD(ROW(),2)=0 4. Press the "Format" button, select Pattern tab, and choose a color. HTH Jason Atlanta, GA >-----Original Message----- >Does anyone know how to highlight every other line >easily - a master stroke instead of control + click on >lines? Sometimes I want to color alternate l...

Blank lines in replies
Hi When I reply or forward Outlook (2002, SP3) I've started getting about 16 blank lines inserted into the message I'm replying to, between the 'Subject:' line and the start of the message I'm replying to. Any ideas why this might be, and what I can do to stop it? Thanks David ...

Where does my Custom Invoice live?
I created a custom invoice in MS Money Small Biz. Later, I installed a new hard drive and re-installed money and brought in my original Money file. When I went to print invoices I discovered that my customized invoices did not come across with my Money file. I still have a backup of all the old money program files on my old hard drive, but I don't know in which one my custom invoice lives. Any ideas? PS - Yes, I know... if I'd been smart I would have exported the custom invoice first before swapping hard drives. ;-) ...

custom charting
I would like to make a stacking chart with one customized feature: We have three categories and would like to have category 1 have its own bar and have categories 2 and 3 stacked on each other, next to category 1. There are seven values (2004-2010) for each category, if that makes a difference. Thanks for any help!!!!! mel If you stagger your data, you can create side-by-side stacked columns. For example, with four departments over two years: 2004 2005 CatA 100 120 CatB 50 60 CatC 90 100 Bernard Liengme has an example a...

Pop Form Based On individual Customer
How would you assign a pop up message for an individual customer for example let say i go to the record john doe I want to assign a pop up message for that specific customer so who ever enters into that record the message will pop up automatically with notes or the user cld add notes. I have the following Customer Table Pop Up Message Table CustomerID(PK) MessageID(PK) LastName CustomerID(Lookup Customer Table) FirstName Note SS# Address1 Address2 City State Zip Phone ...

I need help to customize a specific PowerPoint template
For PowerPoint template called "Beam", how do I change the first bullet on the master slide to be yellow instead of red and still keep the shade effect, and bring the bullet that is blue with the shade effect up to be the second level bullet? ...

My cursor disappears when I enter at end of line
When I am typing in word my cursor dissappears after I 'enter' at the end of a line and if i try to tab across I cannot see where I am before I start typing again. Its driving me round the bend. Any help would be appreciated. Does this happen anywhere within the text? -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "billyboy1945" <billyboy1945@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DB3BFC58-D388-4297-9E08-9A7828229CEA@microsoft.com... > When I am typing in word my cursor dissappears after I 'enter' at the end > of > a line and if i ...

adding lines of code to a macro to delete rows
Hello: As the last step of a macro that I have written, I need all rows at the end of this spreadsheet to be deleted. (The rows at the end of the spreadsheet have bogus data, and I need to get rid of all of those rows and leave just rows of "real" data--long story short.) Specifically, the row after the last row of "real" data is a cell in column A that simply contains the word "Grand". How do I put in code at the end that says "delete all rows at the end of this spreadsheet beginning with this last row that contains just the word 'G...

Customize NDR's #2
I'm just full of Q's today ;-) Anyone know how to fix the NDR readability issue. What I'm talking about is that Microsoft Entourage, Hotmail, Gmail, yahoo, eudora, etc do not show anything in the NDR that it receives from Exchange, just the code (example: #5.2.3). Outlook, OWA, and outlook express somehow read the same NDR's and give the reason behind that code number. In fact, when I use Outlook to POP the messages off the exchange server, it shows the reason too. Anyone know how to fix this? Anyone sending us a message with a mistyped user or to someone who's mail...

Entity Relationship Diagram available yet for Dynamics CRM?
Hey Everyone Has a full Entity Relationship Diagram available from Microsoft for download yet? Thanks for any information you can provide. Ryan T. Yes, there are Visio diagrams available for download (and have been for almost 1 1/2 yrs). http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=DA8D5048-615E-43C0-AB31-8FB5DA70216B&displaylang=en -- Matt Parks MVP - Dynamics CRM "Ryan T" <Ryan T@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1962B90D-091A-4263-B36B-2454B28B5C71@microsoft.com... Hey Everyone Has a full Entity Relationship Diagram available from...

Customizing Outlook Today #10
When the CEO changes the Outlook Today from standard to standard 2 column and saves the setting. Then he goes into his inbox and then returns to Outlook today, the Outlook Today is in the standard 3 column format not the 2 column format that he just saved earlier. KB was not much help. Any possible solutions to his problem in keeping the 2 column setting? Ruben ...

help with line graph
i accidently and unknowingly tuned off the line on my line graph, when i try to do the line graph the line isn't there. please help!!!!!!!!! Can you see the markers on the chart? If so right click one, select Format Data Series; on the Pattern tab put check mark next to Line If you cannot see it; click on chart, tap up/down arrows watching Name box, when Series 1 show up, use menu item Format. -- Bernard Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove CAPS in e-mail address "darci" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:149a201c3f8f9$4cf70c70$a601280a@...

Need Parser that can read attributes of XML document...
Hello guys, I am looking for a parser in PHP that can return all the attributes of XML entities. I know how to read the XML Entities, but I have got a problem with reading attributes. So I will appreciate if you could give a parser that can return all the Entities and Attributes of respective entities as an array. For e.g.: <?xml version="1.0" ?> <Controller> <NumberOfBoards>5</NumberOfBoards> <NumberOfKeypads>1</NumberOfKeypads> <QueueMode>N</QueueMode> <EntranceDelay on="5" off="5" /> <Limits minLength=&...

Customer Invoiced Stock
Where can I find how many stock a customer purchased per item: invoiced item minus the returns per item as well? A custom report (SRS, Smartlist, Crystal, etc) against the SOP30200 linked to the SOP30300 table. Limit by the customer number from SOP30200 and group by the item number in SOP30300 and display the item number and sum of quantity. You will need to create a function for the quantity as returns hold a positive value in the quantity fields that needs to be changed to negative values for this report. -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP Documentation for Software U...

importing a .csv so data on new lines?
I have a csv file. The data is separated by commas and each record is on a new line. Is there any way to import the data into Word so that the data that is separated by commas in the csv appears on a new line within Word while each record is separated by a blank line? Here is one option. '-------------------------------------------------------------- Sub SpecCSVimport() Const ForReading = 1 Dim strPath As String Dim strLine As String Dim i As Integer Dim arrFileLines() As String Dim arrOneLine() As String Dim fso strPath = "C:\Test\My CSV.csv" S...

IE Security
Not all entries on the - IE Advanced Settings list - IE Security Level details list is self-explaining. Is there any user guide available for all these settings with precise and detailed description? "kakii" <user@domain.co> wrote in message news:O%231OiW4wKHA.1984@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > > Not all entries on the > - IE Advanced Settings list > - IE Security Level details list > is self-explaining. > > Is there any user guide available for all these settings > with precise and detailed description? No user guide that I'm a...

Customer EFT Bank Country/Region
In Dynamics 10, I'm looking at the Customer EFT Bank Maintenance screen. Here's how you get to it: Click Cards, Sales, Customer. This brings up the Customer Maintenance screen. Choose a customer, then press the Accounts button. This brings up the Customer Address Maintenance screen. Click the EFT Bank button. This brings up the Customer EFT Bank Maintenance screen. On that screen, there is a field called Bank Country/Region. Click the down arrow to see a list of countries/regions. My question is: Where does that list come from? Is it stored in a table? ...

In Excel 2007 chart with multiple lines, mouse doesn't track lines
If I open an Excel 2003 x-y scatter line chart with multiple (x,y) line graphs (or open a graph that was saved under Excel 2007), and I move the mouse over the various lines (some of them may be close to each other) then there is an x 'offset' in the location of the mouse and when Excel recognizes a line graph and displayes the line title with a little message underneath the mouse cursor. Another way to explain thsi behaviour is if you try to click at a particular line graph, it may not select it, it may select a different line graph that is located left to where the mouse is. ...

How to get rid of Customer Credit?
Hi, I have MS Money 2001 and I created this credit by mistake: trying to apply payment to invoice and then changed Payee then deleting payment and reentering it. May be did something else not very wise. :) Anyway now I have two Customers with credits in "See the customer list": Customer1 - (-$1540.29) and Customer2 - $1540.29 both are wrong. I need to get it back Customer1 - $0 and Customer2 - $0 like it was before I started all this mess. Can someone help? Thanks and best regards. ...

Custom menu: action is not trigger
Hi, For the first time I am developping an Access application with a custom toolbar (menu) at the top. I have found various posting or web sites where people explain how to do the setup. In fact, I have followed the instructions coming from this web site. http://www.jamiessoftware.tk/articles/menubars.html When my application opens, I can see my custom menu at the top of the form. My problem is the following: when I click on an item in the menu, nothing happen !!! I have double-ckeck and I have really associated an action to the menu item. In fact I have tried to associate the menu item to a ...

Custom View Problems
I have defined a custom view with some hidden columns and a filter on 1 column. I checked the box to remember hidden columns, rows, and filters. When I display the view, the filter does not seem to have any effect. If I click on the auto filter dropdown menu at the top of the column that has a filter, the correct filter item is highlighted and if I re-select it, the filter works. Is there some other setting I have to enable to get this to work correctly? Also, I have another custom view that unhides the hidden columns and sets the auto filter to "All" in order to get back to the ...