Currency converter

Hi,

Has anyone written or come across a currency converter
that could be linked to from MS CRM ?

Regards
Pete.
0
Pete
6/14/2004 3:32:16 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

converting lotus 123 files to excel
How do I convet 123 files to excel ?? Hello, Pete; Until somebody who has actually done this answers: Have you tried dragging your 123 file into an Excel window, and if Excel opens it, saving it as an Excel document ("Save as type:" down at the bottom of the "Save As" dialog)? Regards, IanRoy "Pete" wrote: > How do I convet 123 files to excel ?? Hi either save the file in Lotus 123 as Excel file or try a commercial converter (e.g. www.dataviz.com) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Pete" <Pete@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb ...

ATTN: Works wdb files to Excel 2003 converter query
Hi, I need to convert MS Works .wdb files - unknown version - to Excel 2003. Do you have or know where I can download a free converter. It is only needed for a couple of files. TIA SeeAll AFAIK there isn't one, barring saving the Works files as version 2...very old, or saving as an Excel file in Works -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England www.nickhodge.co.uk nick_hodgeTAKETHISOUT@zen.co.uk.ANDTHIS "SeeAll" <seeallscansuk@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message news:xqydnVIL9KMy_izZRVny2g@bt.com... > Hi, > > I need to convert MS Works...

"Converted failed to open the file" error
Hello, I have a .net code that uses ExcelPackage to generate server-side Excel 2007 spreadsheets. Basically, ExcelPackage is a wrapper aorund the Open XML format. http://excelpackage.codeplex.com/ My code is as follows Imports OfficeOpenXml Dim newfilePath As String = "C:\Upload\Test.xlsx" Using xlpackage As ExcelPackage = New ExcelPackage(newFile) xlpackage.Workbook.Styles.Fonts(0).Bold = True xlpackage.Workbook.Styles.Fonts(0).FontName = "Arial" xlpackage.Workbook.Styles.Fonts(0).Size = Convert.ToString(9) xlpackage.Workbook.Styles.Fonts(0).Color = ...

how to convert number into colors?
hello I want to convert a matrix of results in decimal or real number into a spectrum of colors (or grey scale if it's not possible) to make a "picture" it's quiet urgent so a great thanks to who will success the challenge! Here is one way Private Const xlCIBlack As Long = 1 Private Const xlCIWhite As Long = 2 Private Const xlCIRed As Long = 3 Private Const xlCIBrightGreen As Long = 4 Private Const xlCIBlue As Long = 5 Private Const xlCIYellow As Long = 6 Private Const xlCIPink As Long = 7 Private Const xlCITurquoise As Long = 8 Private Const xlCIDarkRed As Long = 9 Privat...

Currency Problems
Hi All, I have a customer (UK) whose base currency is Euro. How do I set region = United Kingdom and currency = Euro at install. Secondly, Is the Punt still recognised? I thought Eire went to the Euro in 2002 and therefor the currency list at installation is wrong. Any thoughts Thanks Mike You should be able to select a base currency when you first install Microsoft CRM, which then becomes the 'default' currency for the installation of your Organisation, presumably this would be the Euro in your situation. Once this default currency for an Organisation has been chosen, i...

How to Convert Char to Datetime
Hello. I am trying to use DATEDIFF here. DATEDIFF(day, getdate(),CONVERT(varchar, tblMain.dtOpen, 101)) I got the following error: "The conversion of a char data type to a datetime data type resulted in an out-of-range datetime value." It appears that I need to convert "tblMain.dtOpen" into datetime format to calculate DATEDIFF, correct? How can I convert Char to Datetime? Thanks in advance. Justin What is the data type of the column dtOpen. If character data type, then what is the format? You can try: SELECT DATEDIFF(DAY, C...

Converting date from an external source
I am having an issued with converting a date from external data source. the data has the timestamp in the general date form mm/dd/yyyy 00:00:00. I want to convert the date to mm/dd/yyyy format so when i run a query for a single day it will return the data for that date, I can currently return the data but i have to set the parameter in the mm/dd/yyyy 00:00:00 format, i want to simply return the data by setting the parameter in the mm/dd/yyyy format Don't confuse how data is stored with how it is presented. As long as you import the date into a field defined as a Date data type, you...

Excel 2002 converts 'S' to 0 when pasting from Clipboard
I came across the following problem: I copied some tabular data from IBM Personal Communications into the clipboard (yes, I am still a user of good old 3270 applications). Then I pasted the data into Microsoft Excel 2002 and all cells containing a 'S' became a '0' (number zero). Next I did some tests and found out that every single uppercase 'S' that is transferred to Excel using copy/paste is translated to '0'. This would not happen with other letters or with words containing an 'S'. Using 'Paste special' I can choose to insert my Clipboard a...

Only one tool:Rip DVD and convert Video to PSP
This guide will show you How to rip DVD and convert Video to PSP with Cucusoft PSP Video Converter Suite.( http://www.5idownload. com/cu-psp-converter-suite.html ) It include three parts: Part One: How to rip DVD movie/video to PSP video format. Part Two: How to convert AVI/MOV/WMV/ASF/Divx/Xvid/MPEG/RM to PSP video format. Part Three: How to upload/transfer PSP files to your PlayStation Portable (PSP). Firstly Download( http://www.5idownload.com/download/PSPConvSuite_r461741. exe ) and run Cucusoft PSP Video Converter Suite.( http://www.5idownload. com/cu-psp-converter-suite....

do u know about Excel tool that would convert figures into words
kindly let me know about a tool that converts figures into words in excel How to Convert a Numeric Value into English Words http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;q140704&; -- Gary's Student "Jagesh" wrote: > kindly let me know about a tool that converts figures into words in excel > See http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.xlFAQ0004.html -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Jagesh" <Jagesh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A95E4013-F5BF-46B6-9CBF-9536FA715164@microsoft.com......

Converters
Is there a converted for Excel XP 2002 SP 2 to read in a spreadsheet created by an older version (Version 4 of Works for Windows)... If so, how can I get it... Please reply to my email address jpryce85260@yahoo.com ...

convert PDF to text
Do yall have a trick to convert a PDF to text (without Adobe, the rich person's application)? I use PrimoPDF to generate PDFs. Thanks! -- Hugs, Erika You can try a copy and paste but the results are iffy. I use ScanSoft's PDF Convert and have had varied levels of success. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Erika" <erikakatz@mail.com> wrote in message news:eb8DBYVwGHA.3996@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > Do yall have a trick to convert a PDF to text (without Adobe, the rich > person's application)? I use PrimoPDF to generate PDFs. Thanks! > ...

convert .mdb to .mde
how to convert the extension .mdb to .mde and what's the use of this? -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-formscoding/200707/1 You do the conversion under Tools | Database Utilities. The point is that it locks the design of forms, reports and modules so that your users cannot change them. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no private e-mails, please) "mroks via AccessMonster.com" <u35438@uwe> wrote in message news:74c272c7245fa@uwe... > how to convert the extension .mdb to .mde a...

Currency Formatting
I have a workbook with various worksheets in it. When I add an amount into a cell and ENTER, the Dollar sign appears even though if I right click and select FORMATT CELLS and select CURRENCY, NONE appears in the sected currency box. If I open a new EXCEL sheet outside of that workbook and enter an amount into a cell and ENTER, the Pound sign appears! Any suggestions? If you right click, select Format Cells, you will also see Financial. There's a dollar-sign too, so did you also check that? "Janbri" <Janbri@discussions.microsoft.com> schreef in bericht news:F5E1D...

Converting .dbf files to .mdb
Can anyone tell me how in Office 03 small biz I can convert a dbf file to mdb? I believe I did it a few years ago but cannot rember how i did it back then. Hi In earlier versions you could link dbf-tabels directly - I'm not sure about versions over 2000 jet. Maybe you have to install ODBC drivers for FoxPro/VisualFox , p.e. from http://msdn.microsoft.com/vfoxpro/downloads/updates/odbc/default.aspx -- Arvi Laanemets (When sending e-mail, use address arvil<At>tarkon.ee) "Chuck" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:282301c4a45c$59773e70$a3...

Convert VBA to ASP
I am considering changing my extensive VBA code database to ASP. Is this an impossible task and should I just rewrite the whole thing? Is ASP the up and coming language for database code? Is Microsoft going to be changing from VBA to something else as its main code? I think I am out of my league on this one and would appreciate some help. No, I don't think ASP is "the up and coming language for database code". ASP.Net has surplanted it already, and who knows how long it'll be before Microsoft tells us ASP.Net wasn't the correct answer either? Afraid I don'...

Full Guide: How to Convert DVD to MP4, AVI, 3GP, iPod ......
DVD is the first choice for many people when they want to watch movies at home. It has high quality picture, different subtitles and audio tracks and most important, some of the DVD movies are more enjoyable than than the cinema one. However, when we travel, when the disc is broken, when we want to backup the DVD movies, when we want to share the movies with friends, when we want to make usage of the movie, what should we do? [b]Convert DVD[/b] to video video formats you need. This guide aims to show you how to convert DVD to different video format both for windows/mac users. [b]Part 1...

Converting from Money 99 up to 2007
Can somebody tell me how I can upgrade information from Money 99 up to Money 07 ? I tried to upgrade from 99 to 2003 however, the 2003 can't read the 99 version. A year ago I gave up and decided to keep a hard copy of all the information I keep within my 99 version, but hopefully somebody smarter than me can help me to recover this information In microsoft.public.money, tico67 wrote: >Can somebody tell me how I can upgrade information from Money 99 up to Money >07 ? I tried to upgrade from 99 to 2003 however, the 2003 can't read the 99 >version. A year ago I gave u...

how can i convert a publisher doc. into a word or excel doc.
how can i convert a publisher doc. into a word or excel doc. You can't. Why do you think you'd want to? I can think of reasons why people think they want it in Word, but *Excel*? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "rbyrd01" <rbyrd01@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A6ED9C8D-2A9A-43EA-B4B4-98274C4B7A09@microsoft.com... > how can i convert a publisher doc. into a word or excel doc. How to save a Publisher publication as a Word document http://support.microsoft.com/kb/302939/en-us -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ ...

Help Q: Entering 7 p time format, does not convert to 19:00
Hi, I am running excel 2002, and when I open a new spreadsheet, and enter a time into a cell as 7 p it gets converted to 19:00 I have taken a spreadsheet file someone has given me, and reformatted it. but whenever I enter a time like 7 p it shows up as 7 p if I enter 7 pm it does get converted to 19:00 Is there a setting in the sheet itself somewhere to change this behavior ? I have searched all over, and can find no reference to this. Please help - TIA ! Hi probably differences in the Windows regional settings for both machines -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "ANONRW&q...

converting from seconds to minutes
Hi all, I have converted 4.52 to true seconds but how can I make it so the seconds that seconds are converted back to true minutes thanks. -- Reign ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Reign's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=29134 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=489264 Divide by 60 will get you decimal minutes, i.e. 4.5 is equivalent to 4mins 30sec. If you want Excel format times, divide by 60 by 60 by 24 and format the cell as [m]:ss. This will show the time of 1:01:01,...

How can I Convert Links into Values for only Visible Cells?
How can i convert links into values for only visible cells for selected range(s)? Regards, Murtaza Hi Murtaza Push F5 then click Special, then "Visible cells" then ok. Now do copy - paste special- values *****Posted via: http://www.ozgrid.com Excel Templates, Training & Add-ins. Free Excel Forum & Business Software***** Thanks for your reply but I got error "That command cannot be used on multiple selections." Thing is that I have a series of rows, say from A1-A5 (visible & links) then A6 (hide & formula). Now again from A8-A13(visible & links) a...