Crytal reports error in 1.0

Hi,

I installed CRM 1.0 on a new server (W2K Enterprise) and I get the following
error when trying to access a sales report. Any ideas???

File Repository Server Input is down. [On Cache/Page Server:
SHEFFIELD.pageserver]

I can confirm that Crystal Input File Repository service (along with all
other Crystal services) is running.

I could find no reference to this error in PartnerSource.

Thanks,
Lindsay.

0
Anonymous
1/23/2004 1:17:07 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Error in Aplication Event log
I have Exchange 2003 Server instaled on Windows 2003 (member) server . Everything is working OK, except that recently there is some error message in Application event log. The error is: Source: MSExchangeSA Category: General Event ID: 9188 Microsoft Exchange System Attendant failed to read the membership of group 'cn=Exchange Domain Servers,cn=Users,dc=(domain_name)'. Error code '80072020'. Please check whether the local computer is a member of the group. If it is not, stop all the Microsoft Exchange services, add the local computer into the group manually and restart all ...

Check Database Error (HELP!!!!)
I am trying to process a stocktake, I get to the calculate screen, press commit and it keeps coming up with timeout error (after only 5-6 mins) and quitting out of Store operations manager, so I tried reindexing it, and that completed fine and backed up database which also completed fine so then I then did Store operations admin check database facility and I got the following error Error -2147212540: Table error: Object ID 453576654, index ID 1, partition ID 72057594041925632, alloc unit ID 71805844660813824 (type LOB data). The off-row data node at page (1:2840), slot 18, text ID 23597...

ERROR ON Sales Oreder Processing invoice
Dear All GP - tech people Please have a look and suggest - having Great Plains 8.0 service pack 3 -Sql 2000 created first live company DB - everything goes fine - setup every modules - start using Sales Order processing Invoice - nothing wrong anywhere , but when i go to Invoice Distribution button --> default -> delete / cancle , then recieved this error- Unhandled script exception: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Could not find stored procedure 'TSTGT.dbo.SVC_Delete_SOP_Inv_Dist'. EXCEPTION_CLASS_SCRIPT_MISSING SCRIPT_CMD_CALLSERVER I have checkd...

E8602 Failed to read from database and Read/Write error in named ...
I tracked through and figured out what the problem is-- the Backup Agent RPC Server does not elegantly handle emails featuring attachments that themselves are emails-- especially if the attached email itself has (large) attachments. Go to the folder identified in the job log as having generated the Read/Write error in named pipes. Sort the messages by message size (adding that to the display columns if necessary). Look for emails that are large that have, as the attachment(s) only other emails. These are almost certainly your culprits. You can delete these emails if they are not needed, or yo...

Annoying syntax error (missing operator)
Anyone know why I'm getting this syntax error?Syntax error (missing operator) in query expression 'DateSerial(Year(Date(), Month([DOB]), Day([DOB])) AS BirthdayFROM ClientsWHERE DateSerial(Year(Date(), Month([DOB]), Day([DOB]) = Between Date() And Date() + 7;The idea is to display people who have birthdays in the next 7 days. I just can't see whats wrong with it.Full code:SELECT Clients.FirstName, Clients, Surname, DateSerial(Year(Date(), Month([DOB]), Day([DOB])) AS BirthdayFROM ClientsWHERE DateSerial(Year(Date(), Month([DOB]), Day([DOB]) = Between Date() And Date() + 7;Cheers,P...

Please help: Template for basic customer service/sales/reports
I want a basic CRM sales, customer service and reports, so I bought MS CRM software single license and MS SQL server. With very little Windows programming .NET and MS SQL experience, I don't think I have the time learn and develop a basic layout for sales, customer service and reports. Is there some kind of templates that I can download or purchase that come with pre-developed interfaces that I can pick from. I like the setup that comes with the demo version of MS CRM, so I'm seeking for something similar to that. Or is it better just to pay a developer to do the work for m...

Disk space error???
Hi, Running Exchange 2010 on Server 2008 trying to back up with DPM 2010 on 2008 server. I am getting the following error: Backup attempted at '5/13/2010 2:41:56 PM' failed to start, error code '2155348040'. Further research tells me that I am "out of disk space" According to DPM server on backup disk I have 1,863 GB of free space and 89% unallocated. I am also seeing the "replica inconsistent" message. I have ran the checker and it runs only to bring up the same error. Where is this disk space missing? Can you copy paste the Alert/C...

Compact and Repair function creates a new mdb file, Database 1, 2,
When we use the compact and repair function in Access 2007, on a database created in Access 2000, it creates a new database file named Database. Subsequent compactions create additional databases named Database 1, Database 2, etc. This is on a network drive, and it is a replicated database. Is the new file that is created the new version of the compacted original and should it therefore be renamed and the original be deleted? The orginal database size doesn't change, the new one that is created is considerably smaller. Also, should the replicated copies be individually compact...

Recovery Storage Group error: "There is no such object on the server"
I am reposting this problem with a different SUBJECT text to see if i get more responses. I am still have problems with using the RSG. I want to restore using the Recovery Storage Group, but i get the following error when i try the Add Database to Recover menu option. There is no such object on the server. Facility: LDAP Provider ID no: 80072030 Exchange System Manager. More info... Exchange is running in a cluster, has been for about a year without any problems. Service pack 1 is installed. I am using the System Manager from the server console, not my own mmc. I use Veritas Backup Exec,...

Login error message #2
Hi everybody - today is a nightmare for me. Now I cant log into the company the error says 'somebody is clearning company files' ...I rebooted and that didnt help..still the same message. Nobody is logged in except me. Hi Michael Is that the exact error message? I have never seen or heard of that before. If it is not the exact message can you please post ALL of it? Thanks -- Fliehigh "Michael@nyresume.com" wrote: > Hi everybody - today is a nightmare for me. Now I cant log into the company > the error says 'somebody is clearning company files' ...I...

hiding a row in a spreadsheet if calculated value = 0
Hello, I am working on invoices for my employer. Each row in the spreadsheet has a calculated value. When the calculated value in the row = 0, then I am to 'hide' the row. If the calculated value is not =0, (could be positive or negative), then I am to display or 'unhide' the row. Does anyone know how to do this? Macros and VBA responses are ok. :) -- Thank you, Electricbluelady Electricbluelady, Select the cells with the values (including the header row), then use Data / Filters.... AutoFilter. Select the dropdown on the header cell, then choose Custom, Does Not Equa...

Exchange 2003 / OWA Errors
We are in the process of migrating our old Exchange 5.5 (SP4+ on NT4/SP6+) server to a new Exchange Server 2003 (SP1 on Windows Server 2003/all hotfixes to-date aplpied). OWA does not work at all. Symptoms: 1) http://<exchange-server-2003>/exchange returns HTTP error 404 (not found) 2) Event Viewer (Application Log) shows: { Event ID: 1040, Source: MSExchangeMU, Type: Warning Description: Metabase Update failed replication 5 times with error 80070490 (Element not found.). Please change the diagnostic logging level of MSExchangeMU to 'minimum' or ...

#Name? error in Form text box
Dear All, I have a form where in text field the following error is encountered #Name? I couldn't understand why is it happening? Please assist? Rgds, Aligahk06 On Thu, 22 Apr 2010 09:36:02 -0700, aligahk06 wrote: > Dear All, > > I have a form where in text field the following error is encountered > #Name? > I couldn't understand why is it happening? > Please assist? > > Rgds, > Aligahk06 Access returns a #name error in a control when it cannot fine the field referenced in that control's Control Source. For example, the actu...

Error in Exchange 2003 Creating Public folder
I am getting the following message when creating a new public folder in the exchange systems manager (V2003). "An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host" Facility: win32 ID No: c0072746 Exchange System Manager A few people have reported this in forums, yet no one seems to have the answer... Any ideas. Dave Hi Dave, Do you have SSL installed? Please check the settings on Default Web Site, properties, Directory security, Secure communications, Edit. Is "require client certificates" checked? Select "ignore client certificates" and restar...

Error -2147221233 from background index create
Help I have a Exchange server 2003 and I keep getting Event ID 1229 error. Description reads as follows: Error -2147221233 froom background index create Folder 1-40B2C7 index ?T668f+Q674a Database "First Storage Group\Mailbox Store (AUSTIN)" I have clicked on the web link and is tells me that the fix was in Exchange 2003 SP1 I have installed SP2 and still getting the error, on top of that it generates a 5MB log file killing on disk space. Can anyone help Please....... -- Thanks Duane This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C75FD7.0BCBEE30 C...

Import XML errors
Hi, I'm using the application.XMLImport object to load a bunch of tables. One of the tables has funky characters that XML won't import, but it dosen't return errors. (I only found then when I tried to import manually). Does anybody know where these errors are or how to trap them? -- Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com ...

45 appears as 0.45 on my screen?
Dear all, When inputting a number eg 45, it appears as 0.45. 123.5 Will appear a 1.235. What setting causes this? Thanx, L -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi LMaan! Use: Tools > Options > Edit Remove check from "Fixed decimal places" -- Regards Norman Harker MVP (Excel) Sydney, Australia njharker@optusnet.com.au That's it! Thanks for your reply Norman! --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ ...

Kit Items Report
How and from where can i generate report for Kit items ?????? Items listed in kit, price, quantity ???? some one please help me ..... AM There is a KIT COMPONENT LIST custom report you can download from customersource....if you're using outlook to access the newsgroup you may be able to find a previous post that has it attached using the search feature - hope this helps.... "AM" wrote: > How and from where can i generate report for Kit items ?????? > > Items listed in kit, price, quantity ???? > > some one please help me ..... > > AM ...

ESE Error trying to backup
After doing a eseutil /d on the store, I am getting the following error when trying to backup the database. This is on an exchange 2003 server SP1. Running Veritas BackupExec 10.0. Source: ESE Event ID: 217 Description: Information Store (2736) First Storage Group: Error (-4001) during backup of a database (file G:\XXXXXX\mdbdata\priv1.edb). The database will be unable to restore. For more information, click http://www.microsoft.com/contentredirect.asp. For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp. Hi Eric, http://support.micros...

Run time error #3
I am getting a run time errror when using money 2005 and stops resonding for up to 4 minutes any ideas? In microsoft.public.money, Bill Winter wrote: >I am getting a run time errror when using money 2005 and stops resonding for >up to 4 minutes any ideas? > http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;870567 is written for Money 2004. I wonder if it might lead you to a cure anyway. I ran the debugger and it is hang on some html code. "Cal Learner-- MVP" wrote: > In microsoft.public.money, Bill Winter wrote: > > >I am getting a run time errr...

Start_Incremental Full Text indexing job on CRM 4.0 server
We have just completed upgrading to CRM 4.0 in production. We upgraded from CRM 3.0 to 4.0. I noticed that there is a job on the SQL server titled "Start_Incremental on <OrganizationName>.ftcat_documentindex.[7.5]" Th job runs every 15 minutes and fails. I have been able to find information on 1.2 and 3.0 installations, but not 4.0. Is this job even needed in 4.0? We are on SQL 2005 so the index should run every 15 minutes anyway?? I have been able to find the catalog and noticed that the name is not ftcat_documentindex as specified in the job's step1. I was able to g...

Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 Data Migration Pack 09-11-07
I'm trying to migrate data from Microsoft BCM 2007 to CRM Professional 3.0. I have CRM installed on one server with its SQL database on a separate SQL Server Standard 2005 server. CRM is installed and working properly. The "Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 Data Migration Pack" does not work. Is it because SQL and CRM are on different servers? (Seemed odd that the readme has me attach the BCM DB and then the app asks me where the file is. Shouldn't it be asking me for a SQL server and DB, not a MDF file?) Or, is it because the BCM is from office 2007? Any help getting over thi...

Java Runtime Error
Recently did xp migration on this particular pc. After migration java runtime error kept occurring preventing me fromusing application. Error as follows: 2<box symbol>\bin\hotspot\jvm.dll What's a good fix for this? Thnx. ...

M2004 / How to get an investment report by year
Is there any way to get a report that gives your subtotals by year of investment transactions? I am interested in seeing running totals by year of the number of shares I have purchased. I can't see how to do this. I believe the only way to do this is to create seperate performance reports with a date range from the beginning to the last date of the year for each of the years you want to see. "mark" wrote: > Is there any way to get a report that gives your subtotals by year of > investment transactions? I am interested in seeing running totals by > year of the ...

Error 929
Hi I have noticed recently that we keep getting this message and it concerns me. I have recently installed Exchange 2003 onto a Windows 2003 DC, as our Exchange 2000 server died, and now these annoying messages are appearing every so often. The new Exchange server did appear to pick up some settings via AD, if thats any help? Can anyone help get rid of these errors?? Failed in reading Connector's DS Info Process Id: 1636 Process location: C:\WINDOWS\system32\inetsrv\inetinfo.exe ConnectorDN: CN=No External E-mail,CN=Connections,CN=First Routing Group,CN=Routing Groups,CN=First Adm...