CrystalAPS problem

I have recently reinstalled my CRM 1.2 software and attached them to an
existing set of databases. The installation completed correctly but when I
reboot the server the Crystal_CrystalAPS service is not started and I have
the following two errors in the event log, firstly...

Event Type:	Error
Event Source:	Crystal_CrystalAPS
Event Category:	Services
Event ID:	35101
Date:		01/02/2005
Time:		16:45:19
User:		N/A
Computer:	QSI-UK-CRM
The root server reported an error Initialization Failure. (Reason: Unable to
connect to the database using the provided connection string. Reason:
[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Cannot open database requested
in login 'QUALITY_SYSTEMS_INTERNATIONAL_CRMCRYSTAL'. Login fails.).

Then I get.....

Event Type:	Error
Event Source:	Crystal_CrystalAPS
Event Category:	General
Event ID:	35730
Date:		01/02/2005
Time:		16:45:19
User:		N/A
Computer:	QSI-UK-CRM
Internal error: An unknown exception has occurred. Programmer error
subsystem not available before use

I guess the first error is the real problem.

I have gone into the machines data sources and can see one called CE90 this
is able to connect, it is currently configured to use the sa account on the
server.

The CrystalAPS service is configured to start as part of the domain admins
group. The server is W2003 the database server is SQL Server 2000.

thanks for any help

Gil
0
Gil1 (13)
2/1/2005 5:15:06 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Filtering problem #3
I have run into filtering problem I could use some help with. (using Excel 2003) I have 3 columns of data with about 40,000 rows. Based on a condition of one cell in the rows, a value of Yes or No is set in another column. (there are about 1300 No values). when I filter on No, I get those 1300 but I also get Yes rows. At first I was afraid I hit a row ceiling but I have other files with more columns and rows of data that filter more than 1300 rows just fine. I have never experienced this problem with filters. I have exausted my sources for research and really could use some help. Than...

after update code problem
Hi, I’ve having trouble with my skip pattern. It seems to work ok for the most part, but my big problem is that it doesn’t seem to reset itself for the next subject. Please see my code below. Basically if the subject is under 18, I want to skip boxes until “question 1.” If the subject is age 18 and over I want to continue with the questions. So, if the subject is under age 18, it skips the correct boxes. For the next subject the skipped boxes from the previous subject are already blocked out and if I enter an age over 18, I get an error. Does it have anything to do when the fir...

Freezing problem with 2000 prof
MS Outlook 2000 prof freezes a few seconds after booking it. CPU usage goes up to 100%. I understand this is a known bug. What's the fix? E ...

Word 2003 Problems
This is happening on 2 different computers: Word 2003 will not directly open a document from the desktop or the My Docs folder (or any folder). File - Open will open the file, but it can't be edited and the mouse won't work, you can't click in the file to go to a specific place in the document. I appreciate any help. You may want to check the "file association" or "file type" that .doc are associated to. Open for instance "My Documents" go to "tools" > "folder options" > "file types" and then s...

Money SB 2k6 custom invoice problem
I upgraded Money 2k5 SB to Money 2k6 SB yesterday - and I've already found a problem. :-( My custom invoice was carried over, and it displays correctly - except for my logo in the upper-left corner. I get a broken image link, instead of my logo. I've pointed it to the correct logo, and even copied the logo (a .GIF file) into the Invoice graphics folder. When I choose it, it shows up correctly in Invoice Designer; when I close Invoice Designer and save the custom invoice, the graphic does NOT show up, and only the broken image link does. Anyone? Arrrggghhhh! Also, he line ...

Problem with the Offline folders in Outlook 2002
If you create a new email and under View>Options> Check off Do Not Deliver before 02/30/04 4:00pm(or any future Date & Time) and then when you hit send it sits in your Outbox which in this case is the Offline Outbox. It will send on that date if you synchronizes after that date, but what I used to do with Outlook 2000 is the samething but the server would actually take the email out of the Outbox and send it on that date and time without me synchronizing. Example: would be going away for a week where you do not have access to email so you would send it before you leave bu...

problems with imported dates
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Power PC I am importing data with dates that range from 1887 to 1950s. Excel keeps the 1880s dates, but either subtracts or adds 4 years and one day to all of the 1900s dates. I have tried reformatting the dates in the source information, reformatting in excel and copying to another spreadsheet, using different date formats to move the data, etc. nothing seems to work. <br><br>If there is anything this program should do, its process dates correctly. This is a major issue when accuracy is involved and is wor...

Outlook 2000 Calendar Printing Problem
I am able to enter & view my scheduled events in my Outlook 2000 calendar. When I view my calendar with Print Review before printing, I am unable to see all of my scheduled events. Also, when I print my calendar all of my scheduled events don't print either. -- Thanks, Jim B ...

problem from MS Access 2002 to 2003
I have developed a database in 2002 version and installed that on other system, which has 2003 version. When I try to open the database in the new 2003 version, that says, there are some unsafe expressions, which are not blocked. After I changed the security level to Low, we could open the data base. But 2 queries are not working. They are parameter queries with select statement. I am updating my system also to 2003 version, but how do I fix the queries. Thank you, Sheela try Looking under Tools/Options/Advanced, in the Default File Format, try selecting Access 2000, I dont know if ...

Problem entering any data into any of the data entry screen
I have a problem entering any data into any of the data entry screen fields in GPDynamics. For example - if I go to the transactions radio button - financial - batches - the window opens - the cursor briefly goes to the first entry field -Batch Id - it will stay for approximately 2-3 seconds at this field then will disappear and the SAVE radio button will be highlighted. If I click on the entry field again Batch ID - the process repeats itself. I could probably get 3 keystrokes in before the cursor disappears and the SAVE radio button appears highlighted - I have tried to tab over from the SA...

CRM 1.2 Console Logon Problem
Folks, I have CRM 1.2 installed on a SBS 2003 Premium server with the SBS SP1 installed, the default port number for the site is 83 and not 80 as it would conflict with another product. I have created a link for users with the port number in and this works fine from client machines, but if I use the server console to try and access the same site an authentication box appears and will not accept my credentials (Administrator) and then fails with you do not have permission to access this site. The same happens if I try and use the Deployment Manager. If I log on to a client Workstation...

Problems using Outlook 2003 with Word as E-mail Editor
I am posting this question to both Outlook and Word newsgroups as it involves using both programs--composing e-mail messages in Outlook 2003 with "use Word as e-mail editor" selected. (Word is also version 2003, as are all my office products). When one has that option selected, one can choose to have the "Web Tools" toolbar in view. This toolbar adds some nice options (in an HTML-formatted e-mail message) like adding a sound, scrolling marquee text, or a video. (For instance, following is the URL on the Microsoft Office site about adding video: http://office.microsoft.com/...

Problem with pick-list fields within views (Microsoft CRM).
Hi all I have experienced an identical issue at two Microsoft CRM sites which I am hoping people may be able to shed some light on. In short, when pick-list fields are displayed as columns in views, the values do not show on the screen. This appears to be the case for ALL pick-list fields, such as relationship type for account, role for contact, etc. For example, we have created an Account view that shows Account Name, Parent Account Name and Relationship Type. The account records display perfectly for Account Name and Parent Account Name, but the Relationship Type column is comple...

CRM - Sales Pipeline Report
Please help me - I am trying to get the Sales Pipeline report to order correctly on the Estimated Close date. My report formats correctly and I have set to Group by Date from the parent report of the sales pipeline - BUT - when I view the Sales Pipeline Detail report the Estimated Close date is all over the place... E.g. August opportunities following by December then November then October then September! I have spoken to one of my developers and he says that Group by Date is one thing... you need to also order by estimatedclosedate... but he was no help in providing a solution. BTW ...

Recurring appointments Problem in Outlook 2003

Outlook 2003 contacts problems
After carrying out a detect and repair on Outlook it returned to its default settings. I must have discarded my customised settings during the detect and repair. I have managed to restore my mail folders and contacts. Searching the web it seems the customised settings/ account settings are not in the pst file and I will have to manually set them up again. My question is about contacts, I can't get the contacts to work as my email addressbook. In contacts when I try contact properties/outlook address book the "show this folder as an e-mail address book" is greyed out. Can ...

QQQQ problem in portfolios
Anyone else having a problem adding QQQQ to a portfolio in the Portfolios on MSN Money? I've added 19 other ETF symbols, but this one will not "take". ? In microsoft.public.money, mgbailey wrote: >Anyone else having a problem adding QQQQ to a portfolio in the Portfolios on >MSN Money? I've added 19 other ETF symbols, but this one will not "take". You might want to post that MSN Money question into microsoft.public.moneycentral "mgbailey" <mgbailey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DCFEFD45-567B-4D11-857E-D586E7148ACC@...

Excel 2007 problem with bar charts
I've turned some corner with charts in Excel 2007. Whenever I make a bar chart it pops up a chart that has spindley little lines. It looks nothing like the charts that I've chosen. When I make pivot charts they turn out perfect. But when I choose chart types, my graph bars are thinner than the gridlines in the plot area. Do I need to reload MS Office 2007 to get this problem to go away? Hi, Is it possible that the x-axis is a date or time scale? If so try switching to Category for the axis. (Right-click the x-axis and choose Format Axis, Axis Options, and set Axis type to Tex...

Calendar problems in OWA
OWA is working great for email, contacts, and tasks. However, the calendar feature does not work properly. When the calendar botton is clicked, the calendar screen comes up, but in the status bar it says there is an error on the page. The error message is as follows: Line: 1005 Char: 112 Error: 'null' is null or not an object Code: 0 URL: https://pro.dnsalias.org/exchweb/6.5.6944.0/controls/ctrl_calendarview.htc Also, in the far right pane, there is an hour glass that says "updating view" next to it, but never changes. Lastly, I can add appointments to the calendar u...

Exchange 5.5 IMS service problem
Exchange 5.5 IMS service problem I have a customer who is running a single Win2000 server SP4 in a domain environment. It is also running Exchange 5.5 SP4. They have a DSL connection and have a registered Domain Name. Their IP address on their firewall is dynamic, but with DNS2GO there is no problem finding their web site on the internet. Problem, their Exchange 5.5 was recently loaded and correctly configured. It was working perfectly, with both internal and external mail. Recently, we did a reboot of the server and learned that the Exchange IMS service did not start. It will start manually, ...

Problem with Mailbox Storage Limits
Ok... here is one that is bugging the hell out of me. I have a EVS server called NYMAIL1. In the mailbox store properties under Limits, I set up a Prohibit Send at 125000 (kb). I have no other settings for warning or prohibit send/receive. I have a user John that likes to have a large email mailbox. I set up on his ADUC account under Exchange General / Storage Limits... a Prohibit Send setting of 800000 (kb). I have prohibit send/received unchecked and send warning unchecked. I also have use mailbox store limits unchecked for his mailbox. John's mailbox is currently 575...

Problem with text
I am setting up my first web site so I would be grateful for any help - thanks. I have a template which was developed in Dreamweaver which I am modifying and I have done most things. However, when I changed the font size, it went from one page to 5 pages. This was shown as very thin and long frames. I have reduced it to two but there are still three blank pages in Preview. I can't reduce it to one page because the text at the top of the frames/boxes has a lot of white space in front of it. I cannot beck space to go to the start of the frame/box. Any ideas anyone please? Th...

Hyperlink problem in autoreply rule
I have created an autoreply rule in Outlook 2003, via "Have server reply using a specific message." As usual for an Outlook rule, clicking on the "specific message" hyperlink opens a message draft window. However, this specific message window appears to handle hyperlinks differently than a typical Outlook new message window. I create a hyperlink in the rule's specific message window by typing "website," then selecting "website" and inserting the actual hyperlink target; "website" is now in blue and underlined like a normal hyperlink. Ho...

Problems with calendar sync to iPhone
I am having a problem with the sync between my Outlook 2007 calendar and my iPhone since the clocks went forward the other week. An all-day event on the iPhone comes through to Outlook as running from 0100 on one day to 0100 the next. An all-day event in Outlook comes through to the iPhone on the previous day. However, events with specified start and finish times sync perfectly! I have followed the guidance on the Apple support web page (both iPhone and Outlook are set to London time with daylight saving adjustment active), but it hasn't solved the problem. Does any...

Outlook express and Netscape messenger problem
Under internet option in IE, I have selected Outlook Express as my default mail service. However, when I choose to contact a commercial web site and click on their "contac us" button, Netscape opens up with the Netscape messenger window for my email queary. How can I prevent Netscape from opening without deleating the program from the computer. My ISP can not figure out the problem so I am asking for some brilliance here. I have IE and Outlook Express 6.0 and am using Windows XP, home edition Within Outlook Express, click on the Tools Menu and select Options... On the G...