Crystal Reports error after CRM Reinstall

Im looking for a fix to:

File frs://Input/a_189/000/000/189/14e83617d5166b11a.rpt
not found on File Repository Server.

This problem occurred after I did a crm reinstall to an
existing database.

I understand that there is a tool proprietary to crystal
that I can download to fix this problem. How do I get
this?

Thanks
Matt P

0
Matt
5/25/2004 7:50:06 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Matt:

As far as I know you need to contact MBS and their tech's will log into your
system and correct the problem.  We had a client with the same problem, and
that was their solution.  There is a TK article on this one, but I'm not
aware of any publicly available tool.

Dave

"Matt P" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Im looking for a fix to:
>
> File frs://Input/a_189/000/000/189/14e83617d5166b11a.rpt
> not found on File Repository Server.
>
> This problem occurred after I did a crm reinstall to an
> existing database.
>
> I understand that there is a tool proprietary to crystal
> that I can download to fix this problem. How do I get
> this?
>
> Thanks
> Matt P

0