Crystal Reports 9.2.3 and CRM

Hi,

I'd like to know if CRM does work fine with the Crystal Reports Pro Version
9.2.3.
I know the recommanded version is 9.2.2 but was just wondering if somebody
successfully worked with 9.2.3/CRM

Thanks
Eric

0
Eric
4/28/2005 9:34:11 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

I have used a version line 9.2.4 so I would assume yes it will work. Only
way to be sure is to try it.

--
John O'Donnell
Microsoft CRM MVP

"Eric" <NOSPAMerich742001@yahoo.fr> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to know if CRM does work fine with the Crystal Reports Pro
Version
> 9.2.3.
> I know the recommanded version is 9.2.2 but was just wondering if somebody
> successfully worked with 9.2.3/CRM
>
> Thanks
> Eric

0
John
4/28/2005 12:23:50 PM
but you need to have 9.2.2 installed to apply the ms crm crytal enhancement.
i had a running 9.2.3 system and the enhancement cd denied "cooperation" ;)
after  i managed to get all running, I never touched the system for any
service packs etc again...

"John O'Donnell" <csharpconsulting@nospam-hotmail.com-nospam> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag news:u1BQp0%23SFHA.3376@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
>I have used a version line 9.2.4 so I would assume yes it will work. Only
> way to be sure is to try it.
>
> --
> John O'Donnell
> Microsoft CRM MVP
> http://www.mscrmfaq.us
>

> "Eric" <NOSPAMerich742001@yahoo.fr> wrote in message
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'd like to know if CRM does work fine with the Crystal Reports Pro
> Version
>> 9.2.3.
>> I know the recommanded version is 9.2.2 but was just wondering if
>> somebody
>> successfully worked with 9.2.3/CRM
>>
>> Thanks
>> Eric

0
Thiemo
4/29/2005 6:16:52 AM
That's exactely what I ran into!!!

Installed 9.2.2 then Service Pack to 9.2.3 then installed the Enhancement CD
but then couldn't start Crystal again :-(

Then I uninstalled everything, installed 9.2.2 again then Enhancement CD..so
far everything's fine...

Now I don't know if I can safely upgrade to 9.2.3 using the Service Pack or
if it's better sticking to 9.2.2...
So you said at the end you managed to have 9.2.3 running?

Thanks
Eric

"Thiemo Ripper" <ripper@sacgmbh.com> wrote in message
> but you need to have 9.2.2 installed to apply the ms crm crytal
> enhancement.
> i had a running 9.2.3 system and the enhancement cd denied "cooperation"
> ;)
> after  i managed to get all running, I never touched the system for any
> service packs etc again...
>
> "John O'Donnell" <csharpconsulting@nospam-hotmail.com-nospam> schrieb im
> Newsbeitrag news:u1BQp0%23SFHA.3376@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
>>I have used a version line 9.2.4 so I would assume yes it will work. Only
>> way to be sure is to try it.
>>
>> --
>> John O'Donnell
>> Microsoft CRM MVP
>> http://www.mscrmfaq.us
>>

>> "Eric" <NOSPAMerich742001@yahoo.fr> wrote in message
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I'd like to know if CRM does work fine with the Crystal Reports Pro
>> Version
>>> 9.2.3.
>>> I know the recommanded version is 9.2.2 but was just wondering if
>>> somebody
>>> successfully worked with 9.2.3/CRM
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>> Eric

0
Eric
4/29/2005 7:56:58 AM
guys

all you should install is crystal 9.2.2.then the crystal addon that comes
with CRM. There is no need to install additional service packs.

--

> That's exactely what I ran into!!!
>
> Installed 9.2.2 then Service Pack to 9.2.3 then installed the Enhancement
CD
> but then couldn't start Crystal again :-(
>
> Then I uninstalled everything, installed 9.2.2 again then Enhancement
CD..so
> far everything's fine...
>
> Now I don't know if I can safely upgrade to 9.2.3 using the Service Pack
or
> if it's better sticking to 9.2.2...
> So you said at the end you managed to have 9.2.3 running?
>
> Thanks
> Eric
>

> "Thiemo Ripper" <ripper@sacgmbh.com> wrote in message
> > but you need to have 9.2.2 installed to apply the ms crm crytal
> > enhancement.
> > i had a running 9.2.3 system and the enhancement cd denied "cooperation"
> > ;)
> > after  i managed to get all running, I never touched the system for any
> > service packs etc again...
> >
> > "John O'Donnell" <csharpconsulting@nospam-hotmail.com-nospam> schrieb im
> > Newsbeitrag news:u1BQp0%23SFHA.3376@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> >>I have used a version line 9.2.4 so I would assume yes it will work.
Only
> >> way to be sure is to try it.
> >>
> >> --
> >> John O'Donnell