crystal reports 9.2.2 02-03-04

I have been working on customizing reports.  After I
upgraded crm to 1.2 I can no longer access my reports. I
tried to install the crystal repors enhancement for 1.2.
I am getting an error that I am using crystal reports
9.2.0 and I need to upgrade to 9.2.2?  I had crystal
reports 9.0 professional edition installed on my computer
also.  I removed that and then tried to install the crm
1.2 crystal reports enhancement and I am getting the same
errors.  Please help.

Thank you
0
thomasa01
2/3/2004 3:05:04 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

It seems that CRM requires a very specific version of crystal reports ie
9.2.2

Microsoft have told me that you either need to contact crystal and tell them
you need 9.2.2 or you can contact MBS support who can give you a copy of
9.2.2. Of course you install it with your own license key.

"thomasa01@cox.net" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have been working on customizing reports.  After I
> upgraded crm to 1.2 I can no longer access my reports. I
> tried to install the crystal repors enhancement for 1.2.
> I am getting an error that I am using crystal reports
> 9.2.0 and I need to upgrade to 9.2.2?  I had crystal
> reports 9.0 professional edition installed on my computer
> also.  I removed that and then tried to install the crm
> 1.2 crystal reports enhancement and I am getting the same
> errors.  Please help.
>
> Thank you

0
John
2/3/2004 3:41:15 PM
"John O'Donnell" <csharpconsulting@nospam-hotmail.com-nospam> wrote in
message news:ungspwm6DHA.1804@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
> It seems that CRM requires a very specific version of crystal reports ie
> 9.2.2
>
> Microsoft have told me that you either need to contact crystal and tell
them
> you need 9.2.2

I haven't had ANY luck with Business Objests in this area

> or you can contact MBS support who can give you a copy of
> 9.2.2.

MBS tells me they no longer sell or support CRM.  You have to contact a
distributor.  It seems this 9.2.2 issue is either a mystery no one wants to
solve or a dead horse that reeks.

Webster

0
Carl
2/3/2004 3:59:07 PM
You need to get the updated CR 9.2.2 from MS - you will need your CR 9.0 Pro
key to install it....

"thomasa01@cox.net" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have been working on customizing reports.  After I
> upgraded crm to 1.2 I can no longer access my reports. I
> tried to install the crystal repors enhancement for 1.2.
> I am getting an error that I am using crystal reports
> 9.2.0 and I need to upgrade to 9.2.2?  I had crystal
> reports 9.0 professional edition installed on my computer
> also.  I removed that and then tried to install the crm
> 1.2 crystal reports enhancement and I am getting the same
> errors.  Please help.
>
> Thank you

0
Kristina
2/3/2004 4:08:33 PM
You can download from the Crystal FTP site at:

Pro -
ftp://ftp.crystaldecisions.com/outgoing/TS/CC/CRPro922.zip

Dev -
ftp://ftp.crystaldecisions.com/outgoing/TS/CC/CRDev922.zip

You will need a 9.0 license key though for the respective
edition.

Hope this helps,
Jairy

0
Jairy
2/3/2004 5:01:17 PM
"Kristina Ledford" <noemails@noemails.com> wrote in message
> You need to get the updated CR 9.2.2 from MS - you will need your CR 9.0
Pro
> key to install it....

Yeah right!!!  Good luck with that ever happening.  I spent several HOURS on
the phone with various MS people last Friday.  No help, no go, nada,
nothing, nuttin, don't call us we'll call you, we don't support that, we
don't sell that, call your distributor, call Business Objects, we don't know
who to call, what product is this for again???

Come on MS get this issue resolved.

Webster

0
Carl
2/3/2004 5:06:10 PM
One more thing -
I am not sure if the FTP sites I mentioned were temporary
or not, but I got to them by contacting Crystal Decisions.

0
Jairy
2/3/2004 5:29:42 PM
Thanks Jairy

the sites are still live as i have just connected

"Jairy" <jgrisaffe@catalysteval.com> wrote in message
> You can download from the Crystal FTP site at:
>
> Pro -
> ftp://ftp.crystaldecisions.com/outgoing/TS/CC/CRPro922.zip
>
> Dev -
> ftp://ftp.crystaldecisions.com/outgoing/TS/CC/CRDev922.zip
>
> You will need a 9.0 license key though for the respective
> edition.
>
> Hope this helps,
> Jairy

0
John
2/3/2004 6:26:37 PM
I installed crystal reports 9.2.2. Now I am getting a
licensing error.

reads Please verify you have enough licenses. or
something like that.

Help

0
thomasa01
2/3/2004 8:25:56 PM
Thomas,

Where did you install Crystal, on the CRM Server or on another
machine?  I'm guessing you tried installing it on the CRM server which
is not a supported configuration.  This has to be installed on a
seperate machine.

Matt

On Tue, 3 Feb 2004 12:25:56 -0800, "thomasa01@amerascope.com"

>I installed crystal reports 9.2.2. Now I am getting a
>licensing error.
>
>reads Please verify you have enough licenses. or
>something like that.
>
>Help

0
Matt
2/4/2004 10:25:27 PM
Does CRM come with one designer licence or do you need to purchase this from
Crystal? The reason I ask is because i called Business objects and they told
me that I recieve a license with CRM yet that is not what I am getting from
what I read here. If it does come with CRM where do i get the crystal
License key?

Thanks

Chris

> One more thing -
> I am not sure if the FTP sites I mentioned were temporary
> or not, but I got to them by contacting Crystal Decisions.

0
Chris
2/25/2004 10:52:04 PM
You do not get a designer license with CRM.  You get a runtie license
for the server.

Matt

On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 15:52:04 -0700, "Chris Nieboer"
<Nieboer2@hotmail.com> wrote:

Does CRM come with one designer licence or do you need to purchase
this from
Crystal? The reason I ask is because i called Business objects and
they told
me that I recieve a license with CRM yet that is not what I am getting
from
what I read here. If it does come with CRM where do i get the crystal
License key?

Thanks

Chris

"Jairy" <jgrisaffe@catalysteval.com> wrote in message
> One more thing -
> I am not sure if the FTP sites I mentioned were temporary
> or not, but I got to them by contacting Crystal Decisions.

0
Matt
2/25/2004 10:58:25 PM
Is SQL Reporting services supporting CRM? Can we get rid of crystal?

Thanks

Chris

"thomasa01@cox.net" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have been working on customizing reports.  After I
> upgraded crm to 1.2 I can no longer access my reports. I
> tried to install the crystal repors enhancement for 1.2.
> I am getting an error that I am using crystal reports
> 9.2.0 and I need to upgrade to 9.2.2?  I had crystal
> reports 9.0 professional edition installed on my computer
> also.  I removed that and then tried to install the crm
> 1.2 crystal reports enhancement and I am getting the same
> errors.  Please help.
>
> Thank you

0
Chris

Reporting IRA distributions
I have an IRA account with corresponding cash account. I am trying to get the distribution from the IRA to show up as "Retirement Income" in the Tax-Related Transactions report. How to do it? The distributions are handled as a transfer from the IRA Investment cash acct to a checking account. Thanks for any help. Money 99, BTW. Do I need to upgrade to a later version? ...

VB Macro #2

Estimated Revenue of an Opportunity 03-09-07
Hi folks, It would be very useful to be able to simply quote an amount for an Opportunity without having to break the amount down into individual products. This can be done through the Estimated Revenue field of an Opportunity. When it is set to be user provided, the estimated revenue is not carried over automatically when a related quote is created. Write-in products can be added to a Quote, Order or Invoice to achieve that functionality but as far as I can see there is no facility to achieve the same thing with an Opportunity. Basically I would like to set an Estimated Revenue valu...

VCR to DVD Part 2

Microsoft Outlook 03-11-10
I have just got a message saying not installed for the current user and it will not load. But I've been using it for years. George George;131443 Wrote: > I have just got a message saying not installed for the current user and > it > will not load. But I've been using it for years. > > GeorgeGeorge, welcome to the forum. When you post (here or in any forum), you will get faster and less frustrating replies if you do a few standard things: - try to define the problem in the thread title. Since this is an Outlook forum, simply stating "Mic...

set print area #2

OEM publisher 2002 Sp1-2

Money 04 runs very slow
file size is 17,480 kb, about 5 years data. Machine is a P4 2.2 GHz, 512 mb ram. Money runs very slow, processing downloaded statements, switching screens, etc. I switched from Quicken about a year ago. That didn't run nearly this slow. Any ideas? Will trimming the file size help at all or much? Thanks Ideas? See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=4. Trimming? Most people haven't had great luck trying this through means like File|Archive--which, by the way, I'd discourage for any number of reasons. "Tom Orlando" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote i...

Custom reports #3

How can I print on 8 1/2"x17" paper?

Security Role Issue 03-16-05
Anyone know why a User assigned to only 1 custom Security Role that has restricted access for all Core records set to the "User" level?, e.g. the user is assigned the "User Read Lead" privilege, they should only be able to read Leads that they own or share. However, it doesn't seem to be working, as if this user selects the "All Leads" View, the not only can read other users' Leads, but can also modify them! Again this User is only assigned to this 1 Role. Thank you, BryanK Bryan, This is a common problem. How long ago was this role created? Someti...

Excel Jululian 04-24-10
Good morning please help i have a lists of names and i want to separate each in a colum like You Light Up My Life197711 You Light Up My Life (in one colum "A") 1977 (in one colum "B") 1 (in one colum "C") 1 (in one colum "E") regards First many thanks on your reply the text are different in length regards "מיכאל (מיקי) אבידן" wrote: > 'Data' > 'Text to Columns' > 'Next' > mark/un-mark the vertical separators as > shown in the picture > 'Finish' >...

Money Updates #2

Can't create the item #2

how to run onhand value report
I get the message enter parameter when entering the zoom feature On Sat, 6 Mar 2010 17:36:01 -0800, junebugg <junebugg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I get the message enter parameter when entering the zoom feature You'll have to give us some more context than that, junebugg. What's the "onhand value report"? What's the "zoom feature"? You can see your database; we cannot! -- John W. Vinson [MVP] ...

IMAP address on exchange sever #2

help #2

Application icon #2
Hello, all, Have a strange problem. I recently used the tool ResOrg to renumber the resource IDs in a project where there were hundreds of duplicates. This fixed a list of bugs, which is why I did it. The other programmers found three problems after this. One was trivial to fix, a second was actually a problem in the code that renumbering the resouce IDs uncovered and was also easily fixed. The third one is weird though. Renumbering the resources messed up the application icon. I verified this by recompiling with the old resource.h file and the icon is correct. In the renumbere...