crystal report problem

I can't read report in CRM 1.2

i have the message

Information is necessary for the treatment of this state.

Sorry, it is a google translate from french :-D

If someone know.

thanks

0
Nicolas
10/7/2005 1:30:36 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

does this happen for all reports or only custom reports you have created?

"Nicolas DUPONT" <ndupont@lmc.tm.fr> wrote in message
>I can't read report in CRM 1.2
>
> i have the message
>
> Information is necessary for the treatment of this state.
>
> Sorry, it is a google translate from french :-D
>
> If someone know.
>
> thanks

0
John
10/8/2005 4:34:15 AM
this looks like the error "information is needed etc"

this usually occurs if the crm web server is runing server 2003 and the
domain controllers are running server 2000..

or..

you report has embedded the server name as the datasource. For this open the
report in crystal repoirts then go to database, set datasource locaiton and
make sure it is set to SSO. This usually would only apply for reports you
have created

"John O'Donnell" <csharpconsulting@nospam-hotmail.com-nospam> wrote in
message news:eb9c2x8yFHA.2652@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl...
> does this happen for all reports or only custom reports you have created?
>

> "Nicolas DUPONT" <ndupont@lmc.tm.fr> wrote in message
>>I can't read report in CRM 1.2
>>
>> i have the message
>>
>> Information is necessary for the treatment of this state.
>>
>> Sorry, it is a google translate from french :-D
>>
>> If someone know.
>>
>> thanks

0
John
10/8/2005 4:47:06 AM
Thanks

"John O'Donnell" <csharpconsulting@nospam-hotmail.com-nospam> a �crit dans
le message de news: %234LLC58yFHA.2312@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl...
> this looks like the error "information is needed etc"
>
> this usually occurs if the crm web server is runing server 2003 and the
> domain controllers are running server 2000..
>
> or..
>
> you report has embedded the server name as the datasource. For this open
> the report in crystal repoirts then go to database, set datasource
> locaiton and make sure it is set to SSO. This usually would only apply for
> reports you have created
>

> "John O'Donnell" <csharpconsulting@nospam-hotmail.com-nospam> wrote in
> message news:eb9c2x8yFHA.2652@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl...
>> does this happen for all reports or only custom reports you have created?
>>

>> "Nicolas DUPONT" <ndupont@lmc.tm.fr> wrote in message
>>>I can't read report in CRM 1.2
>>>
>>> i have the message
>>>
>>> Information is necessary for the treatment of this state.
>>>
>>> Sorry, it is a google translate from french :-D
>>>
>>> If someone know.
>>>
>>> thanks

0
Nicolas

Excel file locked by user/process problem
Hi all, I need help! We have a shared Excel file on the network. The las person who worked on it on Saturday says he closed the file properl and everything was fine. However, today, Excel keeps saying that he' in it. I've asked him to reboot his computer. I've searched fo temporary files in the folder where the file resides. Still couldn' find anything. I tried deleting it with DOS and it still doesn't le me because it says "The file is in use." I don't care who's using i now. I just want to terminate the process and delete the file. I was going t...

Vital Reports
We have been using RMS (HQ & Store Ops) for two years and although it is great at alot of things is lacks in many areas that a retailer needs to report on. We are trying to find out a way to report on "None Moving" stock, there is no standard report for this in either parts of the system & I wonder if anyone else has this problem & how they have resolved it? Is there anyone that knows of a source for reports in RMS (if tah makes sense) Try our Markdowns Control Report included with RMS Toolkit trial. All 100+ reports and templates are free to keep whether you decid...

Report Layout for Vertical and Horizontal
I am setting up a report that pulls information from two differant tables. The data has a list of reasons that people have called our flor support personal. I am trying to to show the data grouped by reason type and then a total number recieved per month. The layaout should look like this: Reason Jan Feb Mar Apr May RT ## ## ## ## ## RT ## ## ## ## ## RT ## ## ## ## ## RT ## ## ## ## ## I've tried pulling the report from the tables and also from a query. What do I need to do to get the ...

Create a list and validation problem
Hi, I have a long list (50,000+) of product codes in a column with repeated entries and would like to create a product list with one entry per item. Using a countif and then deleting all repeated items is unpractical so I would like to know if there is some other way of doing this. I could create a pivot table and take the list from it, but I assume there's a better way (as this procedure is hard to include in a macro). Also, I am using data validation from a list to input information. However, when I use the freeze panes comand the data "combo box" no longer appears. ...

Could someone please help me with a solution to my problem?
Could someone please help me with a solution to my problem...? In column X I have finishing position last run In column Y I have finishing position penultimate run What I am trying to do is find how many times the finishing position in both the last run and penultimate run was 1st 2nd or 3rd I have been trying this formula... =SUMPRODUCT(('Cheltenham 1992-2010'!$X$2:$X$820<=3)*('Cheltenham 1992-2010'!$Y$2:$Y$820<=3)) but it appears to be returning all instances of finishing position equal or less that three, where I only want it to return when the fini...

Crystal Reports for CRM
I am using Crystal Reports with CRM I am trying to create a report that uses a join with the mscrm database and our financial application database. A query using this join works fine in Query Analyzer. However, when I try to build a report in Crystal, I don't get any records returned when I specify fields from both databases. If I sepcify fields from only one database (either one), then the report is populated with records. I checked my table links in Crystal and they are the same as the join criteria I used in Query Analyzer. Does anyone have any idea what I am missing? Or perhaps ...

Problem with SNMP on SBS03
I am trying to install SNMP services on Windows SBS03 and it says "Please insert the Compact Disc labeled 'Service Pack 2 CD-ROM' into your CD-ROM" I have inserted all the disc one by one and even inserted Windows 2003 R2 disc1 and disc 2 but its not accepting any of those disc. What I am missing? Thank you for you help. This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_00EF_01CAFE68.88DD0340 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable It's looking for a CD With Windows Server 2003 S...

Help upgrading Money & shutdown problem
I hope someone out there has a few suggestions for a pretty intractable issue I have had for 9 months now. I get a preiodic install dialog that appears and disappears within seconds. This is just a pure annoyance, and it started when I installed Service Pak 2 without shutting down all the programs open at the time. I have since uninstalled and reinstalled SP 2 twice and the issue has not been resolved. Recently I purchased a new version of Money online, downloaded it and attempted to install it. However, it refused since it said there was another installataion of Money that had no...

select specific printer for report
I am trying to select a specific label printer for a report in Access 2007. In Page Setup, I can pick the printer, but then the info doesn't stay put after I leave the dialog box and preview the report. What's happening? It worked in previous versions. Anyone have a fix? On Jul 5, 1:48 pm, smitty <smi...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am trying to select a specific label printer for a report in Access 2007. > In Page Setup, I can pick the printer, but then the info doesn't stay put > after I leave the dialog box and preview the report. What's happ...

CRM 1.2 Reporting on Billable Time?
Where is resolved cases Billable Time reported? ...

cmd button on form to run report
I have a dba that keeps track of clients and progress notes. i have a report that runs from a query that will show the notes for each client within a given week (i have parameters for dates). i put a cmd button on my form that will run the report when clicked on. What i want is when the cmd button is clicked on and the dates are entered into the parameters that the report on shows the current record on the form example if i open the form and go to mickey mouse and click on the cmd button, i want it to run the report and only show me notes for mickey mouse. right now when i click o...

Crystal paper size
Hi, I have created a customised crystal report to print as a receipt on a 8x6 paper size. But when viewing the report thru CrystalViewer, the paper size always appears as Letter size. And when I change the paper size on the printer, the printout will be on 2 pages. Its seems that the paper size has been fixed internally in the CrystalViewer. Would anyone know if this is true? Is there any place where I can change the paper size? I have already set the paper size in Crystal Designer and it appears correctly if printing direct from Crystal Designer. Thanks in advance for any help. J...

XmlSerializer: Problems with special characters
I use the WebClient class to retrieve data in xml format from a URL (.Net 2.0, C#). The Code looks like this: string url; // URL which provides the xml data XmlSerializer XmlSer = new XmlSerializer(/* Type of the class with the respective xml structure */); using (WebClient client = new WebClient()) { Stream DStream = client.OpenRead(url); XmlReaderSettings xrs = new XmlReaderSettings(); xrs.CloseInput = true; using (XmlReader reader = XmlReader.Create(DStream, xrs)) { Data = XmlSer.Deserialize(reader); ...

Reports from rows
I need to send one row at a time (or multiple selected rows), on command via a button, to a printed, one record per page, report. I can send the record to another worksheet or a Word document. What is the best way to accomplish this? I am limited to working in Excel 97. Thanks in advance. If you're printing the report, maybe just applying data|filter autofilter and going through each unique entry would be sufficient (then print). Or just keep the headers(???), hide everything but the first data line, print, hide everything but the second, print. and so forth then show everythi...

Driver installation problem
I have written function driver using KMDF for USB mass storage device.When i tried to install the driver it gives an error: "This operation requires an interactive window station." On Mar 13, 7:44=A0am, PRANAV KANT GAUR <PRANAVKANTG...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have written function driver using KMDF for USB mass storage device.Whe= n i > tried to install the driver it gives an error: > "This operation requires an interactive window station." Why are you writing your own mass storage driver? > "This operation requires an i...

open 2003 db in 2007
i have a database created in a previous version of access and i have opened it in 2007. i want to export a report to excel, but the excel option is greyed out. what is wrong? xin wrote: >i have a database created in a previous version of access and i have opened >it in 2007. i want to export a report to excel, but the excel option is >greyed out. what is wrong? I think they removed that capability because it caused so much trouble or only worked in very specific circumstances. The solution to your problem is the same as it was in earlier versions: Export the report's rec...

Problem with backup
I am having a problem with Windows Vista Backup. I have a Dell laptop model Studio 1737 running Vista version 6.0.6002, Ser. Pack 2, Bld 6002. My problem is that I can't get Backup to go beyond "disk 1" ( a formatted CD). I've been trying to use the "wizard" for backup and everything seems to run OK up until the first disk is full. Then a dialog box comes up, asking me to label "disk 2" and insert it into my computer. The problem is that "disk 1" won't eject. The only way that I have been able to get the CD out of the machine...

OL2000 Auto Archiving Problem
WinXP SP1 OL2000 installed as part of MS Office 2000 Professional, IMO settings I am having a problem with auto archiving that I hope someone here can hep with. I have auto archive configured to run once per day and as of a couple of days ago it ran flawlessly. A couple of days ago I configured a new partition on my hard drive for data only and moved the archive.pst file from its original location to its new location. Now when either I force an archive session (FILE:ARCHIVE:Archive All Folders According To Their AutoArchive Settings) or when auto archive starts automatically, I receive a...

Problem with query
Hello, I am trying to create a pivot table of sorts with the following query: Select o.Rep, count(o1.Order_Type) as [Quotes], sum(o1.subtotal) as [Value], count(o2.Order_Type) as [Orders], sum(o2.subtotal) as [Value], count(o3.Order_Type) as [Invoices], sum(o3.subtotal) as [Value] from OEOrdHead o left join OEOrdHead as o1 on o1.Rep = o.Rep and o1.Entered_Date = o.Entered_Date and o1.Order_Type = 'Q' left join OEOrdHead as o2 on o2.Rep = o.Rep and o2.Entered_Date = o.Entered_Date and o2.Order_Type = 'O' left join OEOrdHead as o3 on o3.Rep = o.Rep and o3.Entered_Date = ...

send problem
Hello I have problems with my outlook 2002 sending. When i want to send a new mailin send/receive progress window it shows me same several send processes repeatedly .I'm using windows xp with sp1 and office xp with sp2. ...

Window size problem
Windows XP Pro SP3, all up to date, IE7 , also all up to date. Last night I needed to have an Excel window open beside an IE 7 window. I resized my IE window to half width, did what I wanted, and closed the IE window. Now each time I open IE, it opens to the half width size rather than the size I usually open it at - full width. I have tried to close it with some combination of SHIFT/CTRL/ALT after making it the desired size, thinking back somewhere that some key combination pressed when closing the application would retain the current window sizing. So far, no success. ...

Problem after mailbox restore in Exchange 5.5
I restored a users mailbox with backup exec, which went succesfully. If I look at the Mailbox Resources I see that the size of the restored mailbox is about a 100.000 K and there are about 3000 messages in it. When I connect to the mailbox with Outlook XP, I do not see any messages and the amilbox size button in oulook states 35K. How can I resolve this issue? On Sun, 21 Nov 2004 05:45:04 -0800, "EG" <EG@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I restored a users mailbox with backup exec, which went succesfully. If I >look at the Mailbox Resources I see that the size ...

Date Based report
What is the best way to run a report with the following date criteria: Daily ,weekly,Monthly, Quarterly, Yearly. I realize that I can enter an [start date] & [end date ] in a expression however the above reports are ones that are consistently required. I would like the user to simply select their choice. TIA ...

programatically read closed form/report caption
Hi all, Can this be done? I have a combo box on a form that is set to the "Name" field of the sysobjects table. I use it to select a report to open. I would like the combo box to display the caption or something less db'ish than the actual object name Thanks in advance, NickX Nick X <Nicknnator (no) @ (spam) aol.123com> wrote: >Can this be done? I have a combo box on a form that is set to the "Name" >field of the sysobjects table. I use it to select a report to open. I would >like the combo box to display the caption or something less db'...

how to get subitem tooltips for owner-draw fixed list control in report view.
Hi , I am working on customizing controls for changing look and feel. I need to support subitem tooltips for owner draw fixed list control in report view. When I set LVS_OWNERDRAWFIXED style in report mode, even though I was on subitem level, tooltip was shown on main item with main item text. If I didn't set LVS_OWNERDRAWFIXED style tooltips are showing fine. I can't avoid this style as it is causing other painting problems. What are the events to be handled? Please suggest solution. one more clarification required: MSDN help says LVN_GETINFOTIP notification is only sent by list-...