Crystal Report not found on File Repository Server

I recently upgraded our MSCRM server to a new server.  We don't typically use
the internal CRM reports, we have some custom ones created with PowerTrack
that we primarily use.  The CEO tried today though to open one of the canned
MSCRM reports and got this error message.  I tried the others and I get it on
all of them.

CrystalReportViewer
File frs://Input/a_063/021/000/5439/6ac34043c58b1112.rpt not found on File
Repository Server.

I checked the input folder in c:\program files\crystal ent 9\filestore\input
and it is empty.  I would have copied them from the old server, but it is not
longer available.

So my question.

Where can I get a copy of the reports to place in the input folder?
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

you need to contact MBS to help you rebuild your crystal database. Or if you
have access to partnersource you can find the information there

--
John O'Donnell
Microsoft CRM MVP

"Brian Corbet - Midwave" <BrianCorbetMidwave@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote in message news:A4C6AD5A-7760-4D4C-B9EA-4AA3961FCED4@microsoft.com...
> I recently upgraded our MSCRM server to a new server.  We don't typically
use
> the internal CRM reports, we have some custom ones created with PowerTrack
> that we primarily use.  The CEO tried today though to open one of the
canned
> MSCRM reports and got this error message.  I tried the others and I get it
on
> all of them.
>

> CrystalReportViewer
> File frs://Input/a_063/021/000/5439/6ac34043c58b1112.rpt not found on File
> Repository Server.
>
> I checked the input folder in c:\program files\crystal ent
9\filestore\input
> and it is empty.  I would have copied them from the old server, but it is
not
> longer available.
>
> So my question.
>
> Where can I get a copy of the reports to place in the input folder?

0
John