Crystal Report error: information is needed 02-03-04

After reinstalling CRM I get this error when I try to get
a report.  I know there is information since I'm just
asking for the user list.

CrystalReportViewer

Information is needed before this report can be processed.

Information is needed before this report can be
processed.

Any Ideas? Thanks
0
Yann
2/3/2004 5:41:09 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Also recieved this error, and have logged an issue with
MS, no resolution yet.

One tip they did provide, remove any underscores ("_")
from the server name.  This has resolved the issue for a
lot of customers.

0
Jodi
2/3/2004 10:18:16 PM
We have the same problem... it's not funny anny more...

The question I have is have you changed your logon policy to alter a
password every month or so?

Regards,
Robert

"Jodi" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> schreef in bericht
> Also recieved this error, and have logged an issue with
> MS, no resolution yet.
>
> One tip they did provide, remove any underscores ("_")
> from the server name.  This has resolved the issue for a
> lot of customers.

0
Robert

Need formula to calculate bi-monthly pay dates
I need to create a list or table that returns all pay dates for the 15th and last day of the month for an entire year. The date must adjust forward when the normal pay date falls on a weekend or holiday, e.g. the 15th is Sunday so pay day is the 12th. My attempts have resulted in excessive formulas and no concrete answer. Do you need to account for holidays? This formula works but I don't account for holidays although it'd be easy enough to do so. I'm thinking some "date wizard" (a person that is good at date formulas, that's not me!) can probably ...

Inconsistent Free/Busy information
When booking appointments I am seeing the following problem: When I view someone's free/busy information the graph that represents the meetings does not reflect what is in the calendar. But when I mouse over the graph (for example a blue line representing a meeting from 10am - 11am) I do see the correct time in the mouse over pop up window. So a meeting from 10am - 11am represented by a graph line from 10am -10:30am when mouse'd over would correctly show the meeting as being from 10am - 11am. This is causing a small amount of havoc for my user community because when they s...

Errors saving to network drive

crm consultant needed asap

Reporting IRA distributions
I have an IRA account with corresponding cash account. I am trying to get the distribution from the IRA to show up as "Retirement Income" in the Tax-Related Transactions report. How to do it? The distributions are handled as a transfer from the IRA Investment cash acct to a checking account. Thanks for any help. Money 99, BTW. Do I need to upgrade to a later version? ...

Estimated Revenue of an Opportunity 03-09-07
Hi folks, It would be very useful to be able to simply quote an amount for an Opportunity without having to break the amount down into individual products. This can be done through the Estimated Revenue field of an Opportunity. When it is set to be user provided, the estimated revenue is not carried over automatically when a related quote is created. Write-in products can be added to a Quote, Order or Invoice to achieve that functionality but as far as I can see there is no facility to achieve the same thing with an Opportunity. Basically I would like to set an Estimated Revenue valu...

Microsoft Outlook 03-11-10
I have just got a message saying not installed for the current user and it will not load. But I've been using it for years. George George;131443 Wrote: > I have just got a message saying not installed for the current user and > it > will not load. But I've been using it for years. > > GeorgeGeorge, welcome to the forum. When you post (here or in any forum), you will get faster and less frustrating replies if you do a few standard things: - try to define the problem in the thread title. Since this is an Outlook forum, simply stating "Mic...

Error loading XML into DataSet

Updating Credit Card Information
I have been trying counless times to update my credit card information from several Banks, but Money states that the system is unaavaible or the transaction cannot be completed at this time. What can I do to correct this problem. On 2005-03-23, Lou <Lou@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have been trying counless times to update my credit card information from > several Banks, but Money states that the system is unaavaible or the > transaction cannot be completed at this time. What can I do to correct this > problem. Well it depends on how long you've been tr...

Money 04 runs very slow
file size is 17,480 kb, about 5 years data. Machine is a P4 2.2 GHz, 512 mb ram. Money runs very slow, processing downloaded statements, switching screens, etc. I switched from Quicken about a year ago. That didn't run nearly this slow. Any ideas? Will trimming the file size help at all or much? Thanks Ideas? See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=4. Trimming? Most people haven't had great luck trying this through means like File|Archive--which, by the way, I'd discourage for any number of reasons. "Tom Orlando" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote i...

LNK2001 and LNK2019 errors with template class
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_00BB_01C695ED.3958DA70 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I have a smart pointer class that uses template functions that works = fine under VC6 but it not linking under VS2005. 1>TestGridToolkitView.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol = "void __cdecl PrismGCSmartPointer(class CPrismSmartPointer<class = CDialog> &)" = (?PrismGCSmartPointer@@YAXAAV?$CPrismSmartPointer@VCDialog@@@@@Z) = referenced in function "protected: __...

Run time error 5 : HQClient

delivery failure error
"The e-mail account does not exist at the organization this message was sent to" then says user unknown, even though other comupters don't have that problem. I get this error for a few clients, yet other clients can email the same address. I have Windows small business server 2000, I am pretty sure everything has updated patches. I know i security updates automatically. My clients are an updated Windows XP SR 1 with Office 2003(outlook) SR1. ...

on Writexml error
(Type your message here) Hi all, I have a XML file as a datasource. I read that file using dataset.readxml.Then in that dataset I make some changes. Now I want to write that changed dataset by overwriting the file that was created initially. I someone please tell me how to do it. -------------------------------- From: ratnesh gupta ----------------------- Posted by a user from .NET 247 (http://www.dotnet247.com/) <Id>sCyOfoucUUyYsxAsNxg9AA==</Id> ...

Excel error 1706

Error with Bold
What's wrong? With Worksheets("Recent") Range(Cells(1, 1), Cells(1, 2)).Font.FontStyle = "Bold" End with Take a look at the activesheet. I bet that range is bolded. But if you want Recent to be the sheet with the change, add a couple of dots. With Worksheets("Recent") .Range(.Cells(1, 1), .Cells(1, 2)).Font.FontStyle = "Bold" End With Without those dots, the range refers to the activesheet (if the code is in a general module). crapit wrote: > > What's wrong? > With Worksheets("Recent") > Range(Cells(1...

Oulook 2003 dial up sync errors
we are using outlook 2003 will all current updates insatlled and are using cashed exchange mode. our operating system is windows 2000 SP4 with all the current updates as well. when the user connects and hits f9 to sync we get the following error in the sync log (i have run detect and repair and removed and recreated the users outlook profile) any suggestions??: 18:57:44 Synchronizer Version 11.0.5604 18:57:44 Could not connect to public folder server. 18:57:44 [8004011D-526-80040115-0] 18:57:44 The Microsoft Exchange Server computer is not available. Either there are networ...

Security Role Issue 03-16-05
Anyone know why a User assigned to only 1 custom Security Role that has restricted access for all Core records set to the "User" level?, e.g. the user is assigned the "User Read Lead" privilege, they should only be able to read Leads that they own or share. However, it doesn't seem to be working, as if this user selects the "All Leads" View, the not only can read other users' Leads, but can also modify them! Again this User is only assigned to this 1 Role. Thank you, BryanK Bryan, This is a common problem. How long ago was this role created? Someti...

Excel Jululian 04-24-10
Good morning please help i have a lists of names and i want to separate each in a colum like You Light Up My Life197711 You Light Up My Life (in one colum "A") 1977 (in one colum "B") 1 (in one colum "C") 1 (in one colum "E") regards First many thanks on your reply the text are different in length regards "מיכאל (מיקי) אבידן" wrote: > 'Data' > 'Text to Columns' > 'Next' > mark/un-mark the vertical separators as > shown in the picture > 'Finish' >...

Error loading outlook 2003
Hey Guys need a little help I'm running office 2003 with outlook, I'm using my own exchange server, everytime I load up outlook on one of my workstations it loads up fine until I hit the inbox, once I do that Outlook closes down, I check in the event view and got this error message: "The MOF file created for the outlook service could not be loaded. The error code returned by the MOF Complier is contained in the Record Data. Before the performance counters of this service can be collected by WMI the MOF file will need to be loaded manually." Anyone know a fix inste...

Rule Wizard: "Rules In Error"
I have a blackberry, and I have my outlook forwarding emails to it, but about once a day, I get a message that says "Rules in Error: Error in Rule Execution" and it won't forward any emails after that. I only have one single rule, so it's not a rule conflict. Does anyone know the deal? This is extremely frustrating as sometimes I'll be out of the office during the weekend or at night and won't receive any message for hours on my blackberry, only to find out later that this "Rules in Error" dialog box popped up and it won't forward emails. It see...