Crystal report error 09-25-03

I get this error when i try and run any crystal report>>>
that i  do not have enough license can any one give me
some help please

Owen

0
Owen
9/25/2003 10:50:20 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Owen,

Check the event log on your CRM server.  There is typically a more complete
error message there.  The Crystal license error can be caused by many
different possible problems and the specific msg can help in narrowing it
down.

"Owen" <owenh@tsol.com> wrote in message
I get this error when i try and run any crystal report>>>
that i  do not have enough license can any one give me
some help please

Owen

0
Matt

open two different Access reports

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

Windows Server 2008 R2 04-09-10

Error in Outlook Today

tesuto 03-11-07
tesuto...

Input to custom reports

Re: 'Uknown Error 0x800CCC97'

stop error defeating me

Error in database....

error 553

80070005 error #2

isinteg reports configuring tstmgr failed : ecBadVersion
we have lost our mail after NAV did it's worst. have performed eseutil /p and /d as suggested elsewhere now get error from isinteg help please Update - have now sorted this thanks ...

Crystal Report Launch 2
(sorry to repost this thread, but this was too old and I got no respones!) Can anyone explain this better? I can't find any documentation about this.........and techknowledge seems to be useless: http://www.greatplains.com/TechKnowledge/techknowledge.asp?print=true&id=28987&code=7842 can anyone show an example? I tried looking at the url of a report (almost a mile long!) and I indeed saw the paramters I put, but when I try to reopen that url in another browser I get this error: Unable to connect: incorrect log on parameters. File 7c433cc1d949d16.rpt. any help would be greatly ...

CRM Error

smtp authentification errors
Hello, I just installed Exchange 2003. It all works fine. I=B4m now=20 retrieving the emails via pop-con and pop3. However I=20 cannot send any authenticicated emails, because the=20 exchange server sends a wrong authentification account to=20 the mail provider, despite the fact, that the right one to=20 be used is enterd. The mail provider tells me that he recives a smtp call,=20 but it=B4s aborted by his server. We do not have a static IP but a dynamic IP, that changes=20 every 24 hours. If a messages is sent to an existing hotmail account the=20 following error message is displayed in the ...

#error in the calculated field
Hello, I locked the data entered for some users, because their role is just to input the date of invoice for approval by Prj.Manager. My qeustion is, is it the reason we see the "# error" in the VAT checking field??. I tried to ck formula in the qrid query, nothing wrong Thanks for your explanation -- H. Frank Situmorang On Tue, 15 Jan 2008 23:33:01 -0800, Frank Situmorang <hfsitumo2001@yahoo.com> wrote: >Hello, > >I locked the data entered for some users, because their role is just to >input the date of invoice for approval by Prj.Manager. > >My q...

Error when changing average perpetual
I Have the following error in Microsoft Dynamics GP on the screen of average perpetual "Message #10577 Missing" somebody knows about this??? Thankļæ½s. Gabriela Martinez. ...

Report not giving same output on all machines.
I have a report that it supposed to include a number in the total if the percentage is 15%. I round up the %age. All the users are getting the correct total on the report except one user. The total on that machine is coming out to be less. its the same report and same version of Access (2002 - 2003). Cannot figure out why only one computer is having this issue. Thanks in advance. Venus, Pretty hard to say without knowing more details about the query behind the report, or what one PC returns for records, as compared to what the problem PC returns. For example... If ...

Wake up, 97 Query in 2000/03
I've converted a 97 database to 2000 (seems to do the same in 2003) and one of the select queries gives me no records when there should be quite a few. I tried copying the SQL to a new query and, lo and behold, it works fine. It feels like the SQL isn't compiling properly. Is there a better solution as I've got loads of these queries, hardwired into a number of reports and it's going to take a while to go through them all. The only thing to say about this particular query is that it was written some time ago and the designer was obviously happier with writing by hand ...

Revise exisitng SmartList reports in SmartList Builder
It would be very useful to allow for existing reports in SmartList, the reports that either come standard when SmartList is installed or that are created later on, to be revised or altered in SmartList Builder. For example I would like to add some calculated fields to some of the exisiting reports in SmartList, however I cannot make this change. I am forced to go in and create another report from scratch if I only just want to make a relatively simple modification to an existing report. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestion...

IE8 Favorites 04-25-10
XPSP3 - just upgraded from ie6 to ie8 to support youtube access. I used to get a short list of often-used favorites. I believe it was "personal favorites" in ie6 - can't remember for sure. Is it possible to get this short list in ie8? Will it just "happen" after I use ie8 for a while? I am new to this group, so please don't stomp all over me for not knowing that this question has been answered a million times before, as I'm sure it has been asked. Happy Trails wrote: > XPSP3 - just upgraded from ie6 to ie8 to support youtube access. >...