CRMADDIN adjustments.

Is there a way to change where the CRM toolbar displays when a new message is
located?  I have checked for available COM Add-In Registry keys and can not
find any that would allow us to right justify the tool bar.  I would really
like to move the toolbar off the left hand side of the window so that it is
not located directly under the “Send” button in Outlook.
--
Redadmin
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

There is no control over this

==============================
John O'Donnell
Microsoft CRM MVP
http://www.crowecrm.com

"Redadmin" <Redadmin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is there a way to change where the CRM toolbar displays when a new message
> is
> located?  I have checked for available COM Add-In Registry keys and can
> not
> find any that would allow us to right justify the tool bar.  I would
> really
> like to move the toolbar off the left hand side of the window so that it
> is
> not located directly under the "Send" button in Outlook.
> --
> Redadmin

0
John

Version 9.0 auto gl entries on inventory cost adjustments
We have just upgraded to GP 9.0. I am getting journal entries from purchasing module when the invoice gets matched to a purchase receipt of inventory that is already gone. The problem is the inventory offset number is not correct. So I have to do manual adjustments. I am trying to figure out where the account number is pulling from. The situation is we are using the purchased inventory item to produce another inventory item - thus causing the shortage. So I am looking at the unrealized and realized purchase price variance on the purchased product - they are correct, but not what i...

adjust column width
I have a command file that creates a .csv spreadsheet. The information in some of the cells/colums are larger than the column width, so I get #####. I know I can just go up to the format tab and correct things that way, but what I would really like to happen is when I open the spreadsheet, all the columns autofix automatically. Is this possible? There's nothing that you can put in the .csv file that will help excel autofit those columns. The .csv file is just plain old text--it doesn't contain formatting (including columnwidth). If your offending column is C (say), you could ...

crmaddin.dll problem
We are on CRM 4.0. I have one user with the following problem. The crmaddin.dll is disabled. Clicking on it to enable it does not work, it still remains disabled. I removed the dll from the add-ins and then tried to add it back again. I got this error message when trying to add it back - "crmaddin.dll is not a valid Office Add-in." I uninstalled and reinstalled the Outlook client and I am still getting the exact same results. Anyone have an idea of what might be going on here? Thanks, -Rick M. Forget this. I forgot to run the configuration wizard. -Rick M. "Ric...

Adjust an Excel table with the width of a Word page
Hol=E0 has todos los Excel users!! Here is my small problem (way of speaking, because for me it is an enormous problem, but for you, it is undoubtedly nothing.): Under Excel, I have a macro that creates several tables on several sheets (1 table per sheet). This macro selects and copies each table into a page in Word. The problem is that the number of columns is variable : at the time of copying, the table doesn't not fit the width of the Word page. That's why I'm seeking a way to do the following things : 1) calculate the number of columns of the xls table 2) find the width of ...

Having a row adjust in height to accommodate text entry
In a form that I'm developing I have 4 columns and 5 rows. I would like for the row height of all rows to automatically adjust to accommodate the text entry in any given colum/cell. Is there an easy way to accomplish this? Will it make a difference whether the worksheet is protected or not? -- John On Thu, 7 Jan 2010 10:50:06 -0800, John wrote: > In a form that I'm developing I have 4 columns and 5 rows. I would like for > the row height of all rows to automatically adjust to accommodate the text > entry in any given colum/cell. Is there an easy way to ...

adjusted hire date field
What table is the employee adjusted hire date in? I need to include in a report and can't seem to find it. Thank you. The Adjusted Hire Date is found in the Payroll Master (UPR00100) and the field is called BENADJDATE. "Patti Anderson" wrote: > What table is the employee adjusted hire date in? I need to include in a > report and can't seem to find it. Thank you. wonderful - thank you so much. "Lori Baker" wrote: > The Adjusted Hire Date is found in the Payroll Master (UPR00100) and the > field is called BENADJDATE. > > "Patti An...

Adjust data range without opening multiple excel files
Hi, Codes below copied from the forum are adjusted to suit my need but I have a problem to run the codes each time will open an excel file which will take a few minutes particularly when there are >20 excel files. Is there a better way to run the codes without opening the excel file and save the changes in another folder ? so that I do not have to spend much time to run > 20 excel files Sub ChgHeader() Application.Calculation = xlCalculationManual Dim wb As Workbook Dim WBName As String Dim WhatFolder As String WhatFolder = "M:\CA\SP\Bdgt\BAl\dem3\&quo...

Adjusting Chart source data when column is deleted
Hi all, I have a chart that plots data from $B$9:$BA$9$ on a worksheet in the same workbook. This chart is a running average so every week the first column is deleted and new data is added to BA9. Problem is when column B9 is deleted the chart adjusts the data source to be $B$9:$AZ$9. What can I do to retain the reference of a series in a chart no matter what I do to the columns in the referenced worksheet? Or is there something I should be doing differently in the source worksheet? There are many worksheets and charts so going to each chart to update the references takes a long ...

adjust the way you read your email
what do I do so I can see my contacts on the left side of screen and read email on the right instead top and bottom? > what do I do so I can see my contacts on the left side of screen and read > email on the right instead top and bottom? use a graphic card or LC display which can rotate the screen image by 180° You can open contacts in their own window, then adjust the two windows so they are side-by-side. Seems like a waste of screen real estate since there is no need to see contacts all the time. --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) http://mvp.support....

Inventory adjustments
Hi, I am using RMS Integration with GP 8.0, sp3. RMS HQ is 1.2, sp3 (1.2.0189) .. I need to know why all inventory adjustments made in a store can not import to GP, when I using RMS GL Import?? -- Evelin. ...

Purchase Order returns should adjust the Qty received on the orig.
After entering a PO Return (any type) the QTY received on the original PO should be adjusted so that PO can be re-received. Many times a PO return is done because of an error during data entry or the wrong item was shipped. The PO should remain open. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I ...

Row height
Hi all, Is there a way to have the row height adjust automatically to display all the lines of text that may be in a particular cell ? I have "WRAP TEXT" selected from the Alignment menu when you format the contents of a cell but this does not automatically adjust the row height to display all the lines of wrapped text. I have been adjusting the row height manually and this is a pain in the b...... when you have to do this each time your cell contains more than one line of text. Thanks in advance for any info that you can share with me. Regards ..... Ben Doesn't wor...

cells don't adjust
when worksheet is sorted the corresponding cells or the cells linked to the right, don't move with them. they stay in the same spot. Also this is a big work group with worksheets that are linked and referenced together.... In other words the cells to the right of the cells be sorted don't shift down when I sort the page. If you need meto explain more I can! "boraguru" wrote: > when worksheet is sorted the corresponding cells or the cells linked to the > right, don't move with them. they stay in the same spot. Also this is a big > work group with work...

Calculating APR for Adjustable Rates
Does anyone have a formula to calculate the APR for an adjustable rate mortgage? I would like to add this field to my spreadsheet so that it calculates automatically rather than manually typing in the result from a rate calculator. --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Hi Mark! Give an example of how the rate is quoted and the answer you get from your rate calculator. If quoted in annual effective terms and you want the APR compounded monthly: =((1+Quoted)^(1/12)-1)*12 If you want the monthly effective from annual effective use: =(1+Quoted)^(1/12)-1 But I suspect that...

Row Height-Auto Adjust to Content?
Hi everyone, Is it possible to set Excel Rows to automatically adjust to the content in any rows? I'm working on a significantly large excel sheet and prefer to print only one sheet of paper across; however I'm trying to squeeze a couple more columns in there that might overflow to the next sheet across. I'm thinking of shrinking the columns' width of some columns to compromise the space for couple columns that I'm adding. But as you know, some Addresses are short and some are long. I don't want to increase the height of all rows when I decrease th...

eConnect
Weird problem with eConnect on version 9. I'm creating an Inventory Adjustment Transaction. It's a simplified test. The transaction is created every time, but I still get an exception. The eConnect Error Log says this: Event Type: Error Event Source: Microsoft.GreatPlains.eConnect Event Category: None Event ID: 791 Date: 7/26/2011 Time: 8:49:16 AM User: N/A Computer: WEBDEV Description: Microsoft.GreatPlains.eConnect Version=9.0.0.0 ..Net SqlClient Data Provider Procedure or function 'taIVTransactionLineInser...

Bank Reconciliation and posting adjustments to a closed period
Hello: We have run into a small "problem" with Bank Reconciliation on GP 7.5. This is our first month attempting to use a more automated reconciliation, however, we seem to not be allowed to post the adjustments listed on the statement if the period is already closed. Accounting receives the bank statements after the end of previous month financials are done (they have to have them done within the first week of the new month -- and the bank statements haven't arrived yet) and the previous period is already closed. How would you post the service fees and interest income say for ...

Inventory Adjustment Posted did not hit the GL, Shows only ZEROS
Hi everyone, A strange situation here One of my User made an adjustment entry in Inventory. It made all the necessary adjustments in Inventory but Posted with ZERO Dollar to GL. I can see the Entry but amounts are not the there. only ZEROS. I have run reconciliation and check links both on Financial but nothing came up. Any idea how to maneuver this monster ? Was the adjustment an increase or a decrease? if an increase, did they enter $0.00 as the cost? Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT, MVP East Coast Dynamics www.eastcoast-dynamics.com get your GPtip42today at www.gp2t...

inventory adjustments automatic posting
We need the ability not to automatically post to GL when doing a cost adjustment in version 9 just like it was in version 8. A setup window would be great. What use to take an hour or less now takes 4 plus. Other companies may like this but it does not fit our business practices. Anytime you change programming to automatically do something, you should give us the option not to. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If...

Outlook 2007
Hi, In Outlook 2007 - specifically related to the Reading Pane - How does one adjust the text size so that it remains enlarged or reduced? Unlike with Outlook 2003 where we had to click on the border surrounding the reading pane to access the text size changes - all I can find relative to Outlook 2007 is to use the Ctrl+Mouse scroll wheel. If the feature was intentionally removed, it most certainly does not allow for success when in productivity mode and it is quite frustrating for those who wear glasses or are senior citizens. _If_ Microsoft has not taken into account people with vis...

Adjusting Columbn width using webpart hacks
Gary ... I couldnt find my originakl thread to post to so Im bumping it up here... http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.project.server&tid=8a67da33-9ce9-4e99-af78-32a8bc0d1570&cat=&lang=&cr=&sloc=&p=1 I hope you or someone can help? Cheers Shane ...

DS/IS consistency adjuster patch
You cannot run the Cross-administrative group mailbox move without it...how do you get it? The failure message mentions that you have to have it, but no KB article is given... Try 833317 >-----Original Message----- >You cannot run the Cross-administrative group mailbox move without it...how >do you get it? The failure message mentions that you have to have it, but no >KB article is given... > > >. > Its within the May 2004 Update Rollup for Exchange Server 5.5: http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=841765 On Mon, 7 Jun 2004 16:52:52 -0700, "gordan" <...

Adjusting field data with update query
I run an import where the date is formated as follows: Wed Aug 22 11:47:43 -0500 2007 In excel I created the following macro to adjust the format to mm/dd/yy hh:mm:ss For Each Cell In Range("e2:h" & Range("e65535").End(xlUp).Row) If Cell.Value <> "" Then Y = Right(Cell, 4) M = Month(Mid(Cell, 5, 6)) D = Mid(Cell, 9, 2) T = TimeValue(Mid(Cell, 12, 8)) Cell = DateSerial(Y, M, D) + T End If Next Can I create something similar with an update query? I tried placing the follo...

Report Page Header and detail fields link to adjust automatically in Access 2007
Report Page Header and detail fields link to adjust automatically in Access 2007. I DO NOT WANT my title to adjust with my details field. I want the title one size and the detail a totally different size. How do I sever the link between the two when I adjust one. For example I choose the detail textbox field and start expanding it, the title field above will expand with it. They are linked somehow and I want to remove it. I know how to seperate in Access 2003, but this won't work in 2007. I created the report using the wizard, and I know they are not grouped together because ...

Adjusting left header margin
I want the left header and footer margin to be different from the document margin in Excel 2003. In the Preview mode, Margins there is not a header/footer choice concerning left and right margins (only for top and bottom). How do I do this? In Excel 2003 [as well as any other version] you don't. Side margins for the Header & Footer are determined by the left/right page margins, they cannot be set separately unless someone may know of a VBA solution. Otherwise, only top & bottom can be adjusted. BTW: You've posted to the group for Excel for Mac. Although in man...