CRM4 - Multiple Dynamic Values in Create Service Activity

Hello

Im trying to create a service activity using a workflow - i have chosen
multiple dynamic values for several fields, like Location

{Address 1: Street 1(Customer (Account));Address 1: City(Customer
(Account));Address 1: ZIP/Postal Code(Customer (Account))}

but only the first value - the street1 shows up on the Service Calendar  -
not all of them.

any ideas?

thanks!
james

0
James8626 (1)
6/23/2008 3:53:35 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Multiple Quick Parts
When I was using Outlook 2003 I had several toolbar each embedded with several macros to enter "pre-packaged" text and graphics into a message. Now with Outlook 2007, such toolbars have been replaced with Quick Parts. The problem is, I have way too many items I need to keep available. If I add them all as Quick Parts entries, I have to scroll and scroll and scroll and scroll to find the one I want. Previously, I all I had to do was click a single button and, Boom, there it was. Since it looks like I will be stuck with the scrolling to some degree, is it possible to put...

how to get same sent items on multiple pc's (exchange)
Hi there! I run Outlook 2003 and use two different PCs (home and work) to access my mail which are both set up as microsoft exchange. It is a webmail account at my university. I love how it works, except that I have this one problem: When I send a mail from home, it does not appear in the sent items at work and vice versa. I have been trying to figure it out for a while now, but to no avail. I think I m missing something simple... Thanks for reading my post. Any help would be much appreciated! Pieka You have not set the default delivery location your Exchange account then ...

Cryptographic Services
I get a message "Could not start the Cryptographic Sercices on Local Computer Error 126. The Specified Module could not be found". -- LJM I think that service is not running or installed on your local mechine. Please look into the services. "LJM" wrote: > I get a message "Could not start the Cryptographic Sercices on Local Computer > Error 126. The Specified Module could not be found". > -- > LJM Hi, The windows runs this service in your mechine. If this service installed properly, it will be listed in the Services. See whether it is runni...

Multi Value Many-Many Relationship Query
Hi all, I am writing a Query to use on a Print command button in a multi value continuous form. However, the data that I am using is from multiple tables and has a many to many relationship. Perhaps this question will be better answered with a quick explanation of my data to those outside the database: My data is based on Student Scholarship information. The Database contains Student demographic information of all students with scholarships and all the information you could possibly imagine about all of the scholarships at this university. , There are three tables: Two containing separate ...

How can I create a graph & execute Excel from a non- MS environme
I would like to set up an application that can be run from Unix or another operating system that can be used to display a graph in Excel.(maybe a perl script, or something?) I can create a csv file from the data coming from a non-microsoft environment. I would like to be able to then run a unix system command, or a command that can be executed from the "run" line from MS Start menu that would use this data to open Excel and display the data as a chart. CJ Dev Wrote: > I would like to set up an application that can be run from Unix o > another > operating system that...

Mutual Fund Names and Stock Names displayed on multiple lines
In 2005 Deluxe, Portfolio Manager, Group by Investment Type, the same mutual fund is incorrectly listed on multiple lines. And, if I move the cursor over different lines, the names sometime change. The mkt values appear correct, but the fund names are all messed up. Is there an update or service pack ready yet to fix this and/or other problems? -- Greg Have the same problem with money 2005 canadian version the Symbol,Name,Last Price and %Change change to the line the cursor was on before all else stay the same. Rudolf "Greg" wrote: > In 2005 Deluxe, Portfolio Manage...

how do i create an access code sheet to number my office files an.
im new to this office. the former person made an access code sheet (looks like it was made in excel, but im not sure) the sheet numbers and color codes files that are in the office. i guess the former did not save the sheet, and i need to add new files. So if i need to make a new access code sheet to number and color code all files, which way will be the easiest to do this. (and i've never used excel or word to do this, so please leave how-to instructions) you may want to use word to do this so you can use the label function. you could just as easily do it in excel as well simpl...

Install Folders for Windows Service
I have created a service and cannot figure out where the program is figuring out what to use for a company name or product name. I have a solution called UPS and a windows services called UPS.Service. My deployment project is called UPS.Deployment. When I build the msi and setup for the program it wants to put the folders in: c:\Program Files\Default Company\UPS.Deployment I want the intall program to put the default folder as: C:\Program Files\My Company\UPS I can't figure out how to make that work. In the primary output of the UPS.Deployment for the properties...

How to do evevet that triggers when a textbox value is changes
Hi I would like to know how to make event that trigger when a textbox (Unbound) changes. For example I have a textbox unbound with the value for example 999 and when the value have changed then event needs to be triggered. Thanks While the BeforeUpdate event doesn't work for unbound controls, the AfterUpdate one does. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no e-mails, please!) "Chipcom" <bz1977@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1193765222.443627.8450@19g2000hsx.googlegroups.com... > Hi > > I would like to know how to make event that t...

Multiple choices for a cell
I am creating a worksheet which deals with employee or job candidates qualifications. Each cell will hold the various details pertaining to a person's qualifications. Different people have different degrees. This will be all stored in a single cell and separated by a comma. Is it possible to create some sort of custom or drop down box which contains controls or check boxes so as to create a standardised list of qualifications the data entry clerk can choose from? For example, i would like a cell to have a drop down box, which is a field that displays the qualifications a particular gra...

How do I create a graph from an equation and not a set of data?
How do I create a graph from an equation and not a set of data? Hi, Stephen Bullen has an example. See ChtFrmla within the Charting section. http://www.oaltd.co.uk/Excel/Default.htm The example file is, http://www.oaltd.co.uk/DLCount/DLCount.asp?file=ChtFrmla.zip Also see Tushar Mehta's Plot manager, http://tushar-mehta.com/excel/software/plot_manager/index.html Cheers Andy ashemorry wrote: > How do I create a graph from an equation and not a set of data? -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info ...

dynamic offsets
The data below is used in the descrption of the problem A B C D E 1 34 7 95 0 0 2 5 56 7 94 0 3 342 66 67 219 0 4 1 2 3 4 0 A little explanation first I am trying to create a totally dynamic table Row 4 is automatically incremented by one each time the sum of the column is above 0. This is the reason E4 is 0. I am using this to detect if data in entered into the table. I.e the real data i...

Re-editing a created calendar
Hi All, I created a calendar begining of 2009 which shows the holidays of our company. Now we entered 2010 and the new holidays are published. I want to update the calendar I created for my company, so I can use this global template calendar which I have been using in all of our projects. Please let me know how this can be done. Thanks in advance. This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_00B7_01CA9863.4CF80F70 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi Erol, Welcome to this Mic...

set contract to active using sdk
hi, I am trying to set the contract which is in draft state to active by using the following code. SetStateContractRequest setStateRequest = new SetStateContractRequest(); setStateRequest.ContractState = ContractState.Active; setStateRequest.ContractStatus = 3; //active setStateRequest.EntityId = new Guid( ContractID); SetStateContractResponse changed = (SetStateContractResponse)service.Execute(setStateRequest); I am getting the error' n 0x80043203\n The state is invalid, this contract cannot be set to invoice state Please help!! ...

Vertical templates for Microsoft Dynamics CRM (any experience )
anyone has experience in "Vertical templates for Microsoft Dynamics CRM" ? if it works in proper manner? I have noticed : 1 =) They have changed "Service " area to Customer service and added some more entities (return authorization , correction actions....) Whenever you click any entity ,there is error (object reference not set an instance of an object". 2=) Operation support area has been added . where employee entity is same as contact. I was thinking if internal employees have parent customer ? 3= ) in Distribution Mgmt , Distribution Portal is not working . ...

polynomial trendline values in a spreadsheet
Hello, I have about 20 years worth of temperature data that I'm trying to devise the smoothed normal values from. For example, the average temperature for the past 20 July 4th's is 80, July 5th 81, July 6th 79, etc. I have the data ploted nicely on a XY Scatter chart. I also have a polynomial trendline (order 6) plotted through the data and it perfectly smooths the data. However, I can only estimate the values for a given day and I would like to have the value that the trendline is ploting as a value in a cell. I can put the formula on the chart, but not much else. I know...

Phone Call Activity Recipient Field
When creating a new Phone Call Activity by itself (not from within a record) when you chose the lookup recipient field and change the Look for to Contact I cannot get it to search off a custom field, the custom field we added to the contact form is "Company". I have changed in the customization, contact, forms & views, Quick Find View and the Advanced Find View, to include in the Add Find Columns this custom "Company" field and still does not bring up the results. How can I get it to bring up search results? Thank you in advance for the help! You need to modify...

Creating Shortcut
Hi everyone, Can you please help me how I can creat shortcut for keyboard? Thanks in advance. -- eylul ------------------------------------------------------------------------ eylul's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=13025 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=378010 Do you have a macro that you need a shortcut key? If yes, Tools|macro|macros|Select your macro and click the option button There's a spot where you can specify the shortcut key. If you're looking for the equivalent to MSWord's: Tools|cu...

How to have multiple columns in excel that will expand and colaps.
I have a large about of tiered data, multiple columns, that I would like for the users to be able to expand and colapse on by each column level to view that level of data. Is there a method of doing this. It's hard to understand what you are wanting from what you say. Provide some detail about what the data looks like at the start, then what it looks like after expanding and then what it looks like after collapsing. Don't attach a file to your post. Just describe what you have and want. HTH Otto "columnhelp" <columnhelp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in me...

Re-creating Great Plains Database Objects
Hi All, I just recovered data from corrupt Great Plains mdf files for GP 8.0 and imported to the newly created databases (Dynamics and the Company), I want to recreate sps,Functions,rules and views that came out of the box during the initial installation. I tried using the Great Plains utility tool ,it pickups up the database but I am failing to run the special Upgrade feature. Any ideas folks? -- "The Best thing in life is life" Ibutho, If this is already a corrupted environment, the best thing to do is scratch that installation and start over. Drop all GP databases on y...

How to upload multiple batches of photos?
Can't find how to upload multiple photos at once. One at a time takes forever. Also, how does one rename the Home Page photo folder? "Gary Gary" <blah@blah.blah> wrote: >Can't find how to upload multiple photos at once. One at a time takes >forever. > >Also, how does one rename the Home Page photo folder? You can select as many photos as desired by holding the shift key and left clicking each. To select multiple contiguous photos in the Gallery, hold shift, left click the first, then left click the last. All in between will now be selec...

removing 0 value data labels
Hi All How would I remove 0 Value data labels from a chart using vb script? No need for VBA. You can make a custom number format for the labels. Select the whole set of labels, press CTRL+1 to format, and on the number format, select Custom in the left hand list, and add a format like one of these: 0;0;;@ 0.0;0.0;;@ There are four items in a custom format, by default the formats for positive, negative, and zero values, and for text. Leave off the format for zeros, and the label will not appear. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services Tutorials and C...

create montage
hi I really need to know how to create a montage. I live abroad now and have just had a baby I want to send a card to all family & friends in UK with a big picture in the centre and lots of others surrounding it. I can add them but they don't blend in and have a nice soft edging. I'm working with Publisher and have photoshop aswell. PLease help. Many thanks. It definitely is a Photoshop project... Publisher can do the montage but not the soft edges. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "pineapple"...

Help creating crosstab query
Hi all, I'm probably going about this the wrong way, but I want to know if it is possible to use a crosstab query to display what I need. Scenario: People pay into a lotto syndicate each fortnight. The amount is $5. So in effect, they pay today and they next need to pay on 11th April 07. However, some rich people want to pay more than one period at a time, and obviously some people fall behind in their payments. So we could have Rich Joe who has now paid until 25th April by paying $10, and Poor Mary who pays $20 to catch up to today's deadline, and she next needs to pay on 11th ...

multiple range in SUM,IF
=SUM(IF(('13b'!A3:A75="Customer 1")*('13b'!C3:C75="QAR")*('13b'!H3:H75>31<=93),('13b'!F3:F75),"")) Im above array formula, 3rd criteria i am trying to set range > 31 AND <=93 but it doesnt work .. could anyone help ?? =SUM(IF(('13b'!A3:A75="Customer 1")*('13b'!C3:C75="QAR")*('13b'!H3:H75>31)*('13b'!H3:H75<=93),('13b'!F3:F75),"")) as an array formula or (not an array formula) either =SUMPRODUCT(('13b'!A3:A75="Customer ...