Crm3 to Crm4: error on page when opening/closing contacts

OK, another similar to a lot of people, but I do not have a solution.

I am presently testing in lab upgrading from CMR 3 to 4 and finds
myself with a strange one.
Anytime I open a contact, and this happens only with contacts, I get
an "error on page" at the bottom of the browser window and once I
close it, there is a "pop-up" to send information to Microsoft for the
error which contains the following;
1.0 Expected ')' 75 /Orthofab/sfa/conts/edit.aspx /Orthofab/sfa/conts/
edit.aspx Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0;
FunWebProducts; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.04506;
InfoPath.2; .NET CLR 1.1.4322) en-us en-ca en-ca 1280x1024 Web 1036
1036 1036 1036 {56F11948-850D-4971-9755-CBE8B9A7B18E} {3B4D0A1D-89D6-
DC11-AE53-0003FF519C97} 4.0.7333.113

This happens on ANY machine connecting to the server, including on the
server itself.

The strangest thing for me is also that if I enable debugging in IE,
then the error NEVER happens.

Now I had a look around the 'net, tried a few of the things that had
similar difficulty but still hitting a wall, and so are the developper
in here trying to figure out what the heck is goign on.

Anyone can shed some light on how I can troubleshoot and correct this
short of calling MS Support.
I have no idea on how to use Visual Studio to "track" what is going on
(somewhere I saw a mention of attaching to the process, but then there
is always another process that happens, since opening a contact
basically open a new window/process) so if you think that is what I
should use to look at what causes the error, please provide some step-
by step ;)

Thanks again for any and all information/tip you can provide.

Serge Ayotte
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Merging Duplicate Contacts

multiple flyers per page?

open two different Access reports

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

opening .pst archives

Excel Opens Without Displaying Workbook

Error in Outlook Today

Re: 'Uknown Error 0x800CCC97'

opening a .docx with word 2004

stop error defeating me

Error in database....

Effectively stoping open relay.
I have a client who started using exchange 2003 few days back. This client is having more than 12 subnets starting from 172.27.50.0, 172.16.0.0 to 172.27.0.0 and 10.172.172.0 & 10.172.173.0 subnets in different location in town which are conneted by DSL. This users are connecting to the Exchange server 172.16.5.25. Most of these users are POP3 users. I have 2 SMTP Virtual Server running. Default SMTP Virtual server 172.16.5.25 and the second for Externel. In the Mail connector I have added only the external as the local bridgehead server. In the relay properties of the internal I...

printing 2 charts on single page

Contacts Search