CRM3: SHARING RECORD

Hi to all,
i would like to use the sharing function in this way:
when i share an account i would like that all the related entity will be
shared,
at moment i see that it shares only the account record and all the quote,
orders and so on will not be visible to the systemUser who receive the
sharing.

Anyone know how to do that ?

Thank's to all

Jumpa
0
Jumpa (1)
2/13/2008 4:36:02 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

there is no cascade sharing... to do this, you have to create a callout

"Jumpa" <Jumpa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi to all,
> i would like to use the sharing function in this way:
> when i share an account i would like that all the related entity will be
> shared,
> at moment i see that it shares only the account record and all the quote,
> orders and so on will not be visible to the systemUser who receive the
> sharing.
>
> Anyone know how to do that ?
>

> Thank's to all
>
> Jumpa

0
fallar (47)

Shared Workspaces
I created a Sharepoint shared workspace for a spreadsheet I am creating. I was unhappy with the filename with the file saved on the Sharepoint workspace so I renamed the file. When I opened the file on my local computer, the task pane for the Shared workspace shows a failed update attempt. How can I reconnect the two files so that if I work on one, the other will update? The task pane only has an option to CREATE a document workspace, and not an option to establish a connection to an already existing workspace. Does anyone know a way to reconnect to an existing workspace Any Help Would b...

Sharing CRM SFO on a single PC
I am currently deploying my first CRM implementation and have discovered that a CRM SFO install on a specific computer cannot be shared by other licensed users. The CRM toolbar is displayed in Outlook for the user who installs SFO but not for any other user who logs on at that PC. An "MS CRM Installation & Configuration Certified Master" advised me that: “Sales for outlook can only be installed for a single user per machine, there is no provision for multiple MSDE instances. One data store = one user. The second user will need to use the Web interface.” Is this is most de...

how do I record times from track meets and find averages
I need toot been able keep track of athletes time and find averages. I have not been able to figure it out. go over to debra's site: http://www.contextures.com/excelfiles.html some files have been provided for download. check what fits you requirement -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

Summing payment records in a query but restricting it to variable dates in another table
I have a complicated query I need to run and am not sure how to approach it...looking for some guidance. I have 2 tables: 1) tblPayments (contains a list of payments made to an Applicant) 2) tblAuditCheck contains a list of Applicants with a variable 'cut- off' audit date) tblPlayments has fields: ApplicantID, DateOfPayment, AmtofPayment tblAuditCheck has fields: ApplicantID, DateofAuditCheck Example data from tblPlayments is as follows: ApplicantID DateOfPayment AmtofPayment 1 17/07/2006 =A310,000 1 29/07/2006 =A32,500 1 19/09/2006 =A31,000 2 15/09/2006 =A31,200 2 19/09/2006 =...

selection is grayed out on a shared doc
Please Help! I created a document, selected Protection>Protect Sheet, then made it shared document. My problem is now the �Unprotect Sheet� selection i grayed out and I need to make some changes. I am also unable t unshare the sheet. I would appreciate any info on the issue. Thanks in advance, Ada -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Adam Go to Tools - Share Workbook and uncheck the "Allow changes..." checkbox. That should re-enable Unprotect. -- Dick Kusleika MVP - Excel Excel Blog - Daily Dose of Excel www.dicks-blog.com "abailey >" <<...

Records by Year
I would like to pull records by year. I was hoping to change the year on my main page form and then pull records from that. I would like my reports etc. to only pull records from whatever year I use. What I tried gave me an error. I tried adding to the row source: SELECT DISTINCT Year([PaymentDate]) AS PaymentYear FROM Membership Puchase ORDER BY Year([PaymentDate]); Membership Purchase is my table and PaymentYear is my field that I would like to use to determine the year. Is there something wrong with this or is there a better way to do this? On Feb 17, 1:07=A0pm, ArneGolf &...

Can I mount a share to a folder and NOT a drive letter?
I am running Windows 7, but this would pertain to earlier versions too. I have access to a share, I'll call it \\SERVER\Documents. I know how to mount that to a drive letter. That is not what I want to do. Instead I want to map it to my C:\Users\username\Documents. Is that even possible? I have searched online and others have asked this only to be told how to map to a drive letter. That's NOT what I want. Thanks, John -- John Mayson <john@mayson.us> Austin, Texas, USA I think the featureis called folder redirection and requiresa server. -- .. -- ...

Write / Print Same Record
I have a subForm populated from a main form, but I only write the record if specific conditions are met. Once they are met though, I want the user to click a button on the subform and add the record and print that specific record at the same time. I was trying to use AddNewRec, but I can't do that because once they add the record that way, the subForm clears and the button gives an error message. Is there a way to update the table and print that same record? For example instead of an AddNewRecord, is there an UpdateTable or and UpdateNewRecord? Any help would be appreciated. -- ...

#Deleted# records in Form
I've struggled with this before. It's been quite a while since I programmed in Access. When you delete a record from the source of a form, how do you get it to stop showing up as #Deleted#? I've tried Requery.... ?? TIA Ok, Crazy, Here is a function that will delete the current record and make that annoying #Deleted# disappear. If you have a Delete command button on the form, call it like this: DelCurrentRec(Me) I have this function is a Standard Module so I can call it from any form. Public Function DelCurrentRec(ByRef frmSomeForm As Form) Dim rst As Recordset O...

How do I close a form without saving the record
I am trying to figure out a way to cancel or close a form without saving the record. I tried: DoCmd.Close acForm, Me.Name, acSaveNo, but a blank record is still created. I want to just be able to close the form without creating anything once I click cancel. How can I accomplish this? Thanks On Thu, 10 Jan 2008 07:51:02 -0800, Ayo <Ayo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I am trying to figure out a way to cancel or close a form without saving the >record. I tried: DoCmd.Close acForm, Me.Name, acSaveNo, but a blank record is >still created. > I want to just be able to cl...

WMP11 sharing
I wrote a UPnP Control Point which is discovered by WMP11 as an "Unknown Device" identified by MAC Address only, when I enable media sharing. Is there a way for WMP to display my Control Point information as it does when it discovers UPnP Media Renderers? I have read http://www.microsoft.com/whdc/device/media/NetCompat_WMP11.mspx but couldn't come out with an answer. ...

Recording Gold Investments
Does anyone have any thoughts on how to best record investments in gold or silver bullion coins? Does one create an asset account and just record each coin individually? Kevin "The IRS -- I find it interesting that when you combine the words in the above subject line it becomes 'THEIRS'!" --Baton Rouge, Louisiana "Kevin Campbell" <kcampbel@nospam.midmaine.com> wrote in message news:eoGgwoyFJHA.4176@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Does anyone have any thoughts on how to best record investments in > gold or silver bullion coins? Does one create an as...

Display correct records on report
My database has a custom report application where the user can build custom reports based on which fields the user wants to display on a report, such as Names, Title, DOB, etc. The Main report is based on a query which selects the appropriate employees. The Detail section of the Main report is made up of null sub reports which are populated with the appropriate prebuilt subreports depending on which fields have been selected. For example, if the user builds a custom report to display the Name and Title, the report displays the Name and Title for the appropriate employees. The custom report co...

Query records late to me
I need urgent help.. I have two fields in my query. They are : -Duecor (date field) -Recdate (date field) I need to know when the records were sent late. In the query I wrote In the Recdate critireia I inserted the following: >[Duecor] and I get those records but I do not the get records that have a Recdate when it is null and the Duecor date has past. Please help Thank you AL Rios wrote: >I have two fields in my query. They are : >-Duecor (date field) >-Recdate (date field) > >I need to know when the records were sent late. In the...

The search key was not found in any record
I am now using Win XP, but I had the problem under Win2K and have users under Win2K importing from dbase III plus successfully using Access 2000 and XP. I upgraded to the Jet 4.0 as Microsoft said and had no luck, and I left the Jet 4.0 patch on the systems to be current. You have to go into the System registry using Start | Run | RegEdit Then go to EDIT | Find and search for:[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Jet\4.0\Engines\Xbase] and change the Deleted value from 1 to 0. when you are done your values should be similar to below. [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Jet\4.0\...

Help: Emails cannot add to the records automatically
I am using CRM 3.0, when I created an email activities and sent to external client (they are using gmail) via CRM web client, I can see a email record with GUID (CRM00030002) in the History of that contact record. When the client reply my mail, I can receive it in my Outlook Inbox with thta GUID at the subject line, however, I cannot find any email record which replied by the client appended to the activities/history of the contact record, does any has this experience and do you guus know any way to solve it? did you run the Rule Deployment wizard on the exchange server for the speci...

Query Not Returning Correct Amount of Records
I have 6 tables that I have built 6 different queries on. Individually, these queries return the correct amount of records in the tables. Which is 80 records in all tables involved. Then I built a query that collects data from the 6 queries and this query returns 75 records. What am I doing wrong? Thanks Don As a guess, your query is not correctly structured for the data you have. For instance, if one of the 6 tables does not have a matching record that could cause you to "lose" a record or two in the query if you have set up a join to that table and have n...

Sharing parts of outlook with other users in Windows XP
Hello, I'm sure I'm not the only one who has had this dilemma, but being new to XP I'm not sure how to attack it. I just installed Windows XP on my computer, and created separate accounts for my husband and I. We now have separate Outlook files for each one of us, which is exactly what we want for e-mail. Contacts and calendar, however, are a different story. 1. We each have some contacts that we want to keep separate, but have a large number of contacts that we would like to be able to share in a common directory (so we don't have to update each .pst file separ...

shared workbook, local temp-file and network traffic
Hello, I'm dealing with a problem where VoIP software is being used in computers. There is problem with VoIP during office hours. These computers use a shared Excel file. Would it be possible that using shared Excel Worksheet could cause these occasional peaks in LAN traffic that most likely is the reason for the VoIP calls to end unwantedly? Does using Shared Worksheet leave a temp copy of the sheet to hard disk of your computer? I just wonder if these possible local temp copies of this Shared Worksheet would try to synchronize each other periodically and cause peaks in network t...

how to share a theme with other PPT users?
I've developed a nice set of corporate colors (PPT 2007) under the Design tab/Colors/Create New Theme Colors. How can I share this set of colors with my coworkers? I thought it traveled with the PPT doc, but turns out it didn't. Or maybe I need to save the PPT a different way? Thanks for your help. TJ YOu could delete all the content, then do a Save As and save as the file type ..pot (powerPoint Templates) You could then send this file for others to use. They can either create new presentatons using this template or they could go to Themes, and click the drop down to ...

Subform skips to next record when explorer is opened
I have a subform used to input records to a table. There are several fields in the record. I have coding on the fields so that the user cannot skip to a new record without completing all the fields. However, when I open internet explorer, the subform automatically skips to a new record. What could be causing this? -- JLotz ...

Money 2002
Hi there, I'm running Money 2002 and am trying to record a 1 for 5 share transaction - can anyone please help? Go to Portfolio. R-click (or context menu key) on a holding of that Investment. Select Split Shares... Enter 1 for 5. At least I think this is the route in M04. I've not used it for three years. "nyalabead" <nyalabead@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E417B8F4-028C-4AA9-9FF4-9136610957B6@microsoft.com... > I'm running Money 2002 and am trying to record a 1 for 5 share > transaction - > can anyone please help? ...

Connecting to a shared SSRS data source from BIDS
I'm just starting out using BIDS and creating reports in general. I've been using Report Builder and have no trouble accessing a shared SSRS data source by specifying the Report Server (http://<Server>/ReportServer) in the Options...Settings, from there I can view and use any predefined data source in a report. How do I specify in BIDS that I wish to use a preconfigured shared data source from SSRS, I can't see any obvious option. Any advice gratefully received. Thanks David David, Hopefully when you connect your report to a shared datasource in design t...

New record on a new day (re-post)
I seem to be having problems with this post, so I am going to try again. I need help in coding a form so that the following can happen: The scenario is that a user will open the form for the first time on Sept 21st, for example, and the form will be blank. Any subsequent times the user opens the form on Sept 21st it will default to the same record in the table for that day so that more information can be added to that record. On September 22nd, the form will be blank once again. I was given the following code to try: Private Sub Form_Load() On Error GoTo Error_Handler Dim db As DAO.Dat...

Records are not deleted in the database
Hi everybody, today we noticed when we are deleting records in the web client, they stay in the database with the value 2 in the DeletionStateCode Column. I guess normally this is the markup for some sort of job or service to clean these records, but apparently this never happens. We have deployed Rollup Package 2 which should include a hotfix for this problem, but no luck. Can anyone point us in the right direction or is this a (huge) bug? Thanks Christian On Feb 3, 5:51=A0pm, CGuntsche <CGunts...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi everybody, > > today we noticed whe...