CRM v3.0 - Change Font of Read Only fields

We have a customer who would like to change the font color of the Read Only
fields. When a read only field is presented, they complain that the font
color is too light.
Where can I make this change - I'm pretty sure there is a CSS somewhere that
I can edit.
--
Carroll Little

crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Add new user in CRM 3.0
On a new system, using the web interface to add a new user, ust after putting in domain\username I get the message "An error has occurred. For more information contact your system admnistrator" - no info from AD is displayed. Using the Deployment Manager, I never manage to get any domains or users listed. This leaves me unable to add users at all.. Single Domain: Win2003 with AD. SQL 2005 Svr SP1 Any help would be appreciated.. You might go to the web.config file in the CRM root folder and set remote errors to Off so you can get an informative error message. -- Matt Wittema...

Enterprise Resource std rate change
We are changing the std rate for our IT resources in 2010. I've noticed that when I change the rate, the costs per task that were already completed in 2009 change to the new rate also. How can you keep the tasks that were completed in 2009 at the 2009 rate and all uncompleted tasks going into 2010 at the new rate? Thanks for any help I can get on this issue. Hi, Change the rate by opening the Resources in Project Pro from the Enterprise Global. Set an effective date of 1/1/2010 and all costs earlier than the entered date maintain the old rate. Only work from the effecti...

How do I stop OneNote changing my default font
Hi, I have set the default font in Tools - Options - Editing - Default Font, which I thought would set the "Default Font". (in OneNote 2007) This font is used for some things such as titles of notes, but any text I put in the body of the note reverts to Calibri. I tried changing it to my default font, but every new line or bullet point, it uses Calibri again. Is there another Default Font setting somewhere or some way to talk it out of this habit? Many thanks Roger ...

how to implement a "folder browser" in VC++6.0?
Hi, I'm new to VC++6.0. Now I'm doing a project. Users are required to enter the a folder path in a dialogue or they can select a folder after clicking a "browse..." button. I know how to use CFileDialog to open a file. But I just dont know how to implement this "folder browser". Is there any simple way just like CFileDialog? Your reply will be greatly appreciated!!!!! --blueplum SHBrowseForFolder(), #include shlobj.h and shell32.lib to the linker inputs. "Jing Zhang" <zhangj@cis.uab.edu> wrote in message news:O4NzE8noDHA.1884@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.g...

Changing IP subnet information on domain computers
is there a powershell script to change the subnet mask and gateway of some domain computers in one go. We have moved to a new network and i have about 40 servers whose subnet mask need to be changed and I am sure somewhere I read there is a powershell script which can change IP infomation. Can anyone advise. We are running all windows 2003 servers. Take a look here: http://www.powershellpro.com/powershell-tutorial-introduction/powershell-wmi-methods/ Marco "guv" <guv@> wrote in message news:efuDE9CzKHA.1796@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > is there a power...

Turning off automatic change on exchange mailbox
In Outlook 2007 I have 2 mailboxes, one of them is external POP and secodn is internal Exchange. Every day when I running my computer as the default mailbox is exchange. I think it somwhere in GPO but I'm not sure. Where I can find the option to do not change the default mailbox of the users? This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0F85_01CA8865.2D648FC0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable http://www.slipstick.com/problems/defaultacct.htm --=20 Cris Hanna [SBS - MVP] (since 1997) ...

Some customizable entities are not editable CRM 3.0
I'm gradually translating as much of labels/ display names as possible into Swedish since we're a Swedish company. In some of the supposedly customizable entities it is not possible to change the Name or Plural Name. This is the case e.g. for Price List, Role, Subject, Team, Unit etc. Is this only a problem in my installation or is it a bug? Any suggestions on how to solve the promblem? Regads Glenn Ahhh, are you aware that a Swedish version of the app is scheduled to be released in a few months? -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM "GlennB" <GlennB@discussions...

Entering a call changes name of underlying security in 2006
When I add a call option via symbol lookup in MS Money 2006 Premium on a stock I already have in my portfolio, MS Money changes the name of the underlying security to a call name. So, if I owned Microsoft stock and sold a call in it, I go to an account in MS Money. I go to the Transaction Form and in the Investment field, I enter a name, ex. Microsoft Call 9/05 $27.50. I then get prompted to identify the type of investment, which, in this case, is an Equity Option. It then asks if I want it to Find Symbol. I click on Find Symbol, enter the symbol MSFT in the Option tab and it shows &...

Dramatic Size change in Money 2006 file
While we are starting a new year, I have deleted several old transactions from Money. As a consequence of these activities, the file size increased from 6 MB to 24 MB. Does anyone know why this happens ? -- Ahmet Ozen Because databases do strange things internally sometimes? "Ahmet Ozen" <AhmetOzen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6E27F9AF-828F-494B-B209-41F75B906D91@microsoft.com... > While we are starting a new year, I have deleted several old transactions > from Money. As a consequence of these activities, the file size increased > from ...

How to Display PNG File in VC ++ 6.0
Dear Friend I am developing an application in which i have to display an PNG(Portable Network Graphic)file in Dialog Application.. I have downloaded CImage Class(including dll and lib) from code project. Can any one help me in using this class for displaying .png file. If any one has other solution then please let me know.. please Note that i am using VC 6.0 Regards Jignesh What the exact problem are you getting!!! do u created a text project for testing CImage class( i believe you have donwloaded it from http://www.visualc.com -- With Regards Alok Gupta Visit me at http://alok.bizh...

Changing the Datasource within Datarange
Hello All, I have a requirement to produce a series of reports based on data in a SQL database. The SQL Database has a number of different databases within it, all databases have the same tables, views, stored procedures etc yet all contain different data. I need to produce a single spreadsheet containing all of the reports which is capable of access all of the different databases depending on a field value on one of the worksheets. All of the reports will only access one database at any one time. What I think I need to do is manually (through code/macro) modify each QueryTable'...

Error when loading crm default page
Hello, when loading my crm default page i've got this error: Microsoft CRM Unhandled Error Details: Server Error in '/' Application. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Badly Formed FieldXml: Field name itau_company Does not correspond to any Attribute on Entity: contact. Field Xml = <field name="itau_company" requiredlevel="na" maxlength="100" format="text"><displaynames><displayname description="Company" languagecode="1033" /></displaynames></f...

Empty to Field on Sent Email
We are experiencing some issues after upgrading from Office 2000 to 2003. Some sent emails have an empty to field. The emails are being delivered ok & we are not receiving any NDR's A quick search on google and quite a few people are experiencing this problem but I can't see a fix. -- Niaz Niaz <usenetkhan@gmail.com> wrote: > We are experiencing some issues after upgrading from Office 2000 to > 2003. Some sent emails have an empty to field. > > The emails are being delivered ok & we are not receiving any NDR's > > A quick search on google an...

Run GP 10.0 and GP 9.0 on Workstations?
We're investigating our options for upgrading to Dynamics GP 10.0 from 9.0. Is it possible to install GP 10.0 on all the workstations that are running GP 9.0 without uninstalling GP 9.0? Basically, we would like the option of running both client versions (pointing to different servers/DSNs). Any help that you can provide is greatly appreciated. G There should be no problem installing GP 9.0 and 10.0 on the same computer. We do this all the time. Just curious, why not upgrade to GP 2010 at this point? It's been out since May and seems pretty stable by all a...

Why can I no longer change Font colors in an Excel 2007 Comment?
I have always been able to make my Excel Comments more readable by accenting some key words in the comments ... In Excel 2007, I cannot change any font colors ... This is a big step backwards .... ??? Hi, There's no difference between E03 & E07. In both after you enter the comment text and right click the comment and format it. If it's an 'old' comment you can right click, edit comment and then format comment. -- Mike When competing hypotheses are otherwise equal, adopt the hypothesis that introduces the fewest assumptions while still sufficiently...

change size of a cell
I am using Excel 2003. Is there a way to change the size of a cell without changing the surrounding columns and rows? No, But you can drag a text box from the drawing toolbar>select it>in the formula bar type =f11 and the contents of cell f11 will be displayed. -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com "Amy J." <AmyJ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B69EA363-9513-4C3A-BC1F-AA95716C7EDB@microsoft.com... >I am using Excel 2003. Is there a way to change the size of a cell without > changing the surrounding columns and rows? No...

Change Field BackColours When A Tickbox Is True 03-29-10
Hi I am trying to figure out how to change certain fields when a tickbox is ticked to the value of True. My Tickbox is named WDAccessed. I have tried the following; Private Sub WDAccessed_Click() If Me![WDAccessed] = True Then Me![FullName.BackColour] = 255 Colour Red Me![WorkDueDate.BackColour] = 255 Colour Red Else Me![FullName.BackColour] = -2147483643 Normal BackColour Me![WorkDueDate.BackColour] = 2147483643 Normal BaclColour End If End Sub Any help would be great.....Cheers Me.ControlName.BackColor = ...

Read receipts #14
Hi, does anyone know why I am unable to send "read receipt"? I am able to send everything else, but not "read receipts". I deleted them using "mdbvu32", but I still want to be able to send "read receipts". My ISP does allow read receipt, I used to send them from Outlook Express. I am using Outlook 2003. Thanks. AJS <newsgroup@sorga.com> wrote: > does anyone know why I am unable to send "read receipt"? > I am able to send everything else, but not "read receipts". I deleted > them using "mdbvu32", but I st...

Field Populates in Form, Not in Table (Was "Leading Zeros Lost in Concatenation")
I think I'm closer. I confess to being a newbie when it comes to using functions in Access, but I finally got my form to look as desired by putting the following in my Control Source for the field: =Format([Figure Identifier],"0000000" & [Description] & ".eps"). So far, so good. http://s28.quicksharing.com/v/5304419/controlsource.jpg.html The table tied to the form was imported in Access from Excel, and the form was then built on the table. Within the table, however, this field is not populating when adding new records. Only the initial row, which was populat...

Read Only #6
Using Microsoft Excel 2000. How do I set up a file to be read-only and display the Read-only message when the file is openned. Also if the save is saved as something new will the read only carry over?? Thanks File|SaveAs (you can use the same name if you want) There's a tools button somewhere in that dialog (top right corner in xl2003, but it seems to move around in different versions). Then click Options (or General Options???). Give it a password to Modify (and only share that password with people who should update the file). And if anyone knows how to get to that dialog, then t...

Mass change of Category for single Payee
Any way to change, at one time, a particular category for a large number of transactions involving a single payee? Specifically, I have a payee, "X Cafeteria", for which I want to change all instances of the category, "Food:Dining Out", to "Food:Work Cafeteria". Is that possible without changing them one by one? Also, Some of these transactions have split categories, so I only want to change the part of the split that meets the above criteria. Have you tried Tools|Find and Replace for your specific payee and then in replace selecting that you want to repl...

Series Formatting changes when I save and reopen a document
I have created a pivot chart and table from a spreadsheet that contains formulas that derive values of other cells. I have added formatting for the data series and saved the document, when I reopen, the formatting is incorrect. It retains the colors I've used but loses the association with the series and the series order. Any thoughts will be greatly appreciated. Have you tried using, Format, then Conditional? "LaVerne" wrote: > I have created a pivot chart and table from a spreadsheet that contains > formulas that derive values of other cells. I have added formatt...

CRM 3.0 Reporting Questions
I am preparing for an upgrade to 3.0, and I am working on a test server right now. I can run the canned reports without a problem, but we have come custom reports that will need to be re-created for SQL Reporting. I am not familiar with this, so I was hoping to get some insight on required components. Do I need to install additional software on the CRM/SQL box or is the extra stuff needed on a client pc? Hi: SRS will install with v3.0, and I have a hands-on-lab on my blog that goes through creating new reports in SRS and Visual Studio. http://blogs.msdn.com/jstraumann. -- John [MSFT...

CRM Client
I am trying to install the CRM client on a citrix server using the terminal server client setup instructions. The initial client installation goes fine and users can access the CRM webclient when logging into the machine. However, when the terminstall.cmd command is run I receive a bunch of "Error in command line paramerters". When the command line is finished the client isn't installed. I checked the log files but they didn't really give me an information. Any ideas? One more thing, the citrix server is on a different domain with trusts setup. Thanks. The CRM client i...

Trouble Reading Emails
Whenever I try to open and read an email (new and previously opened messages), the email will open, but the text does not appear. The hourglass symbol appears as if it is loading, but it never does. Does anyone know what's up and/or how to fix this? ...