CRM v1.2 Report Manager Problem

Hi all,

I am having a problem with Report Manager after having reinstalled the
MS CRM on the CRM Server. When I logged in using Report Manager, it
stated that the "CRM folder does not exist!" I can run all other CRM
services fine but with this error I cannot publish all of my reports
and hence keep getting the Crystal Report Logon Error.

I am stuck to this problem for so long and still have no solution to
it... I tried to delete and rebuild the APS database, uninstalled CRM
then go into the registry to delete all crystal related values,
everything I can digged out from the internet but I am still in square
one!!

Please help!!!

0
Godzilla
3/11/2005 1:24:52 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

3 Replies
561 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 6

have you installed crystal designer on the crm web server?

-- 
John O'Donnell
Microsoft CRM MVP
http://www.mscrmfaq.us


"Godzilla" <godzillaismad@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:1110547492.323239.274900@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...
> Hi all,
>
> I am having a problem with Report Manager after having reinstalled the
> MS CRM on the CRM Server. When I logged in using Report Manager, it
> stated that the "CRM folder does not exist!" I can run all other CRM
> services fine but with this error I cannot publish all of my reports
> and hence keep getting the Crystal Report Logon Error.
>
> I am stuck to this problem for so long and still have no solution to
> it... I tried to delete and rebuild the APS database, uninstalled CRM
> then go into the registry to delete all crystal related values,
> everything I can digged out from the internet but I am still in square
> one!!
>
> Please help!!!
>


0
John
3/12/2005 4:11:23 AM
Hi John,

Nop, I only have a copy of Crystal Report 8.5 and naively installed
that alongside CRM Server and hence having this problem now... still
having exactly the same problem here...



John O'Donnell wrote:
> have you installed crystal designer on the crm web server?
>
> --
> John O'Donnell
> Microsoft CRM MVP
> http://www.mscrmfaq.us
>
>
> "Godzilla" <godzillaismad@gmail.com> wrote in message
> news:1110547492.323239.274900@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I am having a problem with Report Manager after having reinstalled
the
> > MS CRM on the CRM Server. When I logged in using Report Manager, it
> > stated that the "CRM folder does not exist!" I can run all other
CRM
> > services fine but with this error I cannot publish all of my
reports
> > and hence keep getting the Crystal Report Logon Error.
> >
> > I am stuck to this problem for so long and still have no solution
to
> > it... I tried to delete and rebuild the APS database, uninstalled
CRM
> > then go into the registry to delete all crystal related values,
> > everything I can digged out from the internet but I am still in
square
> > one!!
> >
> > Please help!!!
> >

0
Godzilla
3/14/2005 9:52:27 PM
you mean you installed crystal 8.5 on the crm server?

-- 
John O'Donnell
Microsoft CRM MVP
http://www.mscrmfaq.us


"Godzilla" <godzillaismad@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:1110837147.268027.216910@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com...
> Hi John,
>
> Nop, I only have a copy of Crystal Report 8.5 and naively installed
> that alongside CRM Server and hence having this problem now... still
> having exactly the same problem here...
>
>
>
> John O'Donnell wrote:
> > have you installed crystal designer on the crm web server?
> >
> > --
> > John O'Donnell
> > Microsoft CRM MVP
> > http://www.mscrmfaq.us
> >
> >
> > "Godzilla" <godzillaismad@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > news:1110547492.323239.274900@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...
> > > Hi all,
> > >
> > > I am having a problem with Report Manager after having reinstalled
> the
> > > MS CRM on the CRM Server. When I logged in using Report Manager, it
> > > stated that the "CRM folder does not exist!" I can run all other
> CRM
> > > services fine but with this error I cannot publish all of my
> reports
> > > and hence keep getting the Crystal Report Logon Error.
> > >
> > > I am stuck to this problem for so long and still have no solution
> to
> > > it... I tried to delete and rebuild the APS database, uninstalled
> CRM
> > > then go into the registry to delete all crystal related values,
> > > everything I can digged out from the internet but I am still in
> square
> > > one!!
> > >
> > > Please help!!!
> > >
>


0
John
3/15/2005 4:52:36 AM
Reply:

Similar Artilces:

Rollup 2 and Office 2007
I already have Roll Up 1 and the Office 2007 compatibility patch installed. If I now install roll up 2 will I have to reinstall the office 2007 compatibility? yes -- Regards, MS CRM Certified Professional http://microsoftcrm3.blogspot.com Chat with me on MSN / Gmail / Skype : ID Is :.. mscrmexpert@gmail.com "LLoyd" wrote: > I already have Roll Up 1 and the Office 2007 compatibility patch installed. > If I now install roll up 2 will I have to reinstall the office 2007 > compatibility? ...

Microsoft POS #2
I have a group of customers that I am working on setting up A bundled POS system for. I have looked at RMS and Microsoft POS. The customer's are small bulk food stores. They package all of the bulk food in various containers and weigh it with a Hobart scale producing a label with an system 2 price enbedded barcode. These are UPC A formats. They are for the most part simple single store installs and donot require the complex RMS system. I have setup the Microsoft POS version 2.0 and found it will work perfect for these customers. The only problem when you programed the system you l...

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2
I get this message when I look in System information. Outlook keeps crashing quite often. I cannot for example delete two messages without outlook crashing. My colleagues do not have this problem. We are using the Microsoft mail exhange server. Faulting application outlook.exe, version 11.0.5510.0, stamp 3f1380f0, faulting module mso.dll, version 11.0.5606.0, stamp 3f334cce, debug? 0, fault address 0x003b6e16. Does anyone has a solution?=20 Best regards/ Bj=F6rn 1) I would definitely apply Service Pack 2for Office 2003 + applicable critical security updates. 2) Have you tried starting O...

Lookup based on criteria in 2 columns
Hi, I am trying to use a vlookup or other function to return the value in the amount column based on the location and date. Here is a sample of my data: Location Date Amount 101 9/15/8 10 101 9/16/8 20 101 9/17/8 15 102 9/15/8 50 102 9/16/8 75 102 9/17/8 67 For example if I wanted to return the amount for location 102 on 9/15/8, what formula would I use? I tried using variations of vlookups but had no luck. Thanks, =SUMPRODUCT(--(A2:A50=102),--(B2:B50=DATE(2008,9,15)),C2:C50) -- Regards, Peo Sjo...

multiple Domain name delivery problem
hi, I currently have Exchange Server 2003 Build 7638:2 SP2,. We have multiple domain names being delivered to the exchange store. I have nothad any problems, but i currently have one user that is not receiving emails with attachments from one certain "internet" sender to one of her email addresses, but the other address works fine & if they send emails without attachments, everything works fine from either address. I have had the user send them message with attachments to me & the user with the problem & i get the message, but not the other user! I even use message...

Exchange update problem
I have tried to upgrade exch2k3 sp1 to sp2, but the update fails with "the file pcproxy.dll is in use, and setup cannot identify the app or srvc. setup cannot continue" Any clues/ideas/suggestions? Please. -- ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- This message has been checked for all known viruses. The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential and may be the subject of legal, professional or other privilege. It is intended for the named addressee only and may not ...

docmd.transfertext problem
Hi, I am using access 97 and tried to import a csv file to the mdb table. I run a code as following: DoCmd.TransferText acImportDelim, "Specification4", "input", DEFAULT_PATH & "online.txt", 1 In online.txt, there is a field which is 10 digit number and I specified it as a double datatype in the specification4. After the import, I found out that the 10 digit number data in the field get empty in the destined table while other fields are all right. Therefore I import manually using specification4 instead of running code. This time the 1...

Stupid question regarding reports
I am a former Quicken user switching to Money and I have what seems to me a very dumb report question. How do I create a new report? I've looked in the help file and in the online tutorial and users guide and find plenty of references to customizing an existing report but nothing about creating a new one. I realize that it must be there somewhere. Someone please help this dummy (it would be nice if they gave you even a 5 page manual though). Bob Had me guessing for a while also. Just click on "reports" and select which one you want. Don't forget to use "custom...

SQL deadlock problem
I am currently having a big issue with sql deadlocking on the PrincipalObjectAccess table. The last few months I have been working on a synchronization process using a Biztalk orchestration. The sync uses the crm webservices to create and update account and contact records in CRM. But now deployment to the production environment gives me some problems. It seems that when trying to update account records (which is one of the first actions in the sync process) the webservice gives me Generic SQL errors and SQL timeouts. After extensive profiling and tracing in SQL I found that there are...

Radar chart in Access 2007 report
Can you add a Radar chart to an access 2207 report? ...

Strange Access Denied Problem with Windows 7
I got a new computer about six months ago that came with Windows Vista Home Premium 64bit. Before that I had done all of my .NET development either on an XP Pro VM or my former XP Pro computer at home. Shortly after getting my new computer at home, I also got a license for VMWare to be able to test my software on multiple platforms and configurations. I had wrote an application originally in VB.NET that was a simple backup utility. It supports mutiple backup configurations. Any given copnfiguration would define a backup which would be a list of files to backup, a list of folders to ...

CRM tools
Hi, I'm working with CRM, and i listening about many tools that i didn't find. Example CRMDiag and more patches that repair a lot of knowed errors and warrings. Anybody know an url to download them? thanks Hello, If you have any problems with your CRM deployment you can issue a support call to Microsoft Dynamics. They will supply you with these tools if this is needed to resolve the case. Best regards, Merijn van Mourik "makeio" wrote: > Hi, > > I'm working with CRM, and i listening about many tools that i didn't > find. Example CRMDiag and mor...

2 register ruinning together on one z report
Is this possible, to have two registers running on one z report ? We have a small store and would like to setup a second register as a backup, temporary addition ( during rush hours) Since we are a small show i do not need to have a separate register reports. Can two registers ring up all sales together as one ? How can i set this up ? No, you can't do that. You might be able to use the Register Analysis report available in SO Manager Utilities/Crystal Reports to get something close to a single Z though. Glenn Adams Tiber Creek Consulting http://www.tibercreek.com glenn@tibercreek.c...

Excel Problem
I have a 23.8 meg excel 2000 spreadsheet set for manual calculation saved to my local hard drive. Every time I try to open it, it takes forver and sometimes never opens but I do not get any error messages, let me just tell you that I am running a P4, 1 GB memory, Office 2K with SP3, and nothing else running when I try to open it. As I said it is set for manual calculation, and it is cleared to not auto calculate when opening or closing. Any idea's as to why this is happening? -- Todd I don't know why you're having this problem but I would like to point something out for w...

SOAP Exception
Hi, In my C# code, I have defined a Map object which is sent as part of a request to a web service, here's an extract of the part of the code: - Map map = new Map(); map.item = new mapItem[4] { new mapItem(), new mapItem(), new mapItem(), new mapItem() }; ................. But when I submit the request containing the Map object, the compiler throws an error with the following message:- org.xml.sax.SAXException: No deserializer for {http://xml.apache.org/ xml-soap}...

Please ignore #2
Testing a posting problem -- Jim Bunton ...

Event Planning/Event Management Add-On
Does anyone know of a good add-on to handle event planning? It appears that Axonom sells a product. I'm not sure it's compatible with CRM 3.0, though. The screen shots are from 1.x. We're looking for an add-on that will help us plan our annual user conference with about 300 attendees. Before I go off and build our own custom entities to handle this stuff, I thought I'd see what's out there. Our requirements are pretty basic: - Track attendees to the event, and which training sessions and activities they'd like to attend. - Payment information including total fee...

Border problems
Not sure why all of a sudden all my borders in my tables created with Publisher can only be white. No other color will show when selected. Opening a pub file done on another computer where the borders show color, shows white only. I have attempted to do a repair on publisher, which gave no help. Have attempted to uninstalled and reinstall Publisher without clearing the problem. Anyone have any ideas or suggestions? Look in the Accessibility Options in the control panel, display tab, disable "use high contrast." If that doesn't solve the issue, read the third FAQ here....

matching contents #2
E1 thru E10 contains sequentially-sorted data. B1 thru B6 contains sequentially-sorted data which matches SOME (but not ALL) of the data in Col A. For example. B E 1 1 1 2 3 2 3 4 3 4 5 4 5 6 5 6 10 6 7 7 8 8 9 9 10 10 I need to move the data in the cells in Col B next to the cells in Col E that have the same contents. For example: B E 1 1 1 2 2 3 3 3 4 4 4 5 5 5 6 6 6 7 7 8 8 9 9 10 10 10 Besides dr...

Upgrade CRM 4.0 Professional to CRM 4.0 Enterprise
When I enter the CRM license code in the Deployment Manager to upgrade to Enterprise I get a message "The license code entered is not valid for upgrade. Make sure you have entered the license code correctly, and then try again". Do I have to reinstall CRM 4 to install Enterprise? Hi, what is your current installation? Professional? Have you entered trial version license keys ? /Aamir Current is Professional. I got the key from our MSDN subscription which didn't indicate a trial license. I was able to install the Enterprise edition on a test server using the same key w...

McAfee 8.5.0i on access scan slows down MS Dynamics CRM web client
Our organization's McAfee 8.50i slows down MS Dynamics CRM v4 - on premise web client considerabley when loading forms and data. Besides completely disabling McAfee, does anyone know how to configure McAfee (or configure CRM) to ignore CRM related form and data loads. When disabling the oncaccess scan, or when disabling the scriptcan - it improves lookups from 8-9 seconds to 4-5 seconds. However, the organizatin policy is to have these enabled. What to do? We have the same behavior, and went we reported to Microsoft says that no solution has, then we buy and install Microsoft Securi...

Workbook_Open Help #2
Hello Frank, Here's the code Private Sub Workbook_Open() ' Call Unhide_Sheets ' Sheets("CONTROLPANEL").Select Range("A1").Select Call Splash End Su -- Fabl ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Fable's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=218 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26252 Hi and there's no application.screenupdating=false statement in your unhide procedure? -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Fable" <Fable.1d07w...

Outlook Express 5 #2
On loading, error message "MSIMN caused an invalid page fault in module DIRECTDB.dll at 017f:7dbf3070.." Appeared to coincide with display config change? Ask in an Outlook Express forum. This is an Microsoft Office Outlook forum. Outlook Express is family of Internet Explorer and Outlook of the Office family. Here is the link for the right forum http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.asp?icp=InternetExplorer Good Luck! -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office related News Also Outlook FAQ, How To's, Downloads and more... Tip of...

CRM 1.2 12-02-05
I have installed MS CRM 1.2 on a SBS 2003 server. Problem is I can only start the application if I log onto the server usind the server administrator account. If I try to access using a domain users account I just get a page cannot be displayed error, could somebody please help... Have you added the appropriate domain users as crm users using the deployment manager? "Redders" <Redders@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D80FF8B4-78F1-4334-ACB5-2F772F0CF3B6@microsoft.com... > I have installed MS CRM 1.2 on a SBS 2003 server. Problem is I can only start >...

Does CRM have a Microsoft Project like add-on?
Hello All: Does anyone know if CRM has a Microsoft Project like add-on? I was using Microsoft "Project Central" (which had it's own issues), but am looking for something like that. The best of both worlds would be an interface between the two packages. I am open to any suggestions. -Bill Project Central (v2000) was the first attempt to take MS Project to a server-based centralized solution. They have made great strides in more recent version. The latest is called "Project Server 2003" which is part of the "Enterprise Project Management Solution&q...