CRM - Trial...

------=_NextPart_000_0010_01C58BC0.F3DF3340

Ol=E1 pessoal!!! algu=E9m conhece um link onde eu possa arrumar uma =
Vers=E3o Trial do CRM...  Porfavor!!!=20

Muito Obrigado...
------=_NextPart_000_0010_01C58BC0.F3DF3340

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Ol=E1&nbsp;pessoal!!!&nbsp;algu=E9m =
conhece um link=20
onde eu possa arrumar uma Vers=E3o Trial do CRM...&nbsp;=20
Porfavor!!!&nbsp;</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Muito =
Obrigado...</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0010_01C58BC0.F3DF3340--

0
eu (1)
7/18/2005 8:48:49 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Please post in English as this is an English board.

Matt Parks
MVP - Microsoft CRM

On Mon, 18 Jul 2005 17:48:49 -0300, "Richard Oliveira Bento" <eu@microsoft.com>
wrote:

Ol� pessoal!!! algu�m conhece um link onde eu possa arrumar uma Vers�o Trial do
CRM...  Porfavor!!!

Muito Obrigado...

0
Matt
7/19/2005 2:51:46 AM
Hi Richard,

I do not understand Spanish, just like Matt. But when looking at your text I
do recognize these words:
.... link .... version trial .. crm..
If you are searching for a link where to download a trial version of MSCRM,
then I will have to disappoint you. There is no such thing as a trial version
for MSCRM. Instead, there is a download available for MSDN users which will
have a sample database. This application you can use for testing purposes.

Hope this helps,
Ronald Lemmen
Avanade Netherlands
"Matt Parks" wrote:

> Please post in English as this is an English board.
>
> Matt Parks
> MVP - Microsoft CRM

> On Mon, 18 Jul 2005 17:48:49 -0300, "Richard Oliveira Bento" <eu@microsoft.com>
> wrote:
>
> Olá pessoal!!! alguém conhece um link onde eu possa arrumar uma Versão Trial do
> CRM...  Porfavor!!!
>
> Muito Obrigado...

------=_NextPart_000_002D_01C58C51.8D2DB630

Good... my colleagues, where I could find or buy the MSCRM... e which =
would be the cost of it? Very Obliged.

  "Ronald Lemmen" <RonaldL@-REMOVETHIS-avanade.com> escreveu na mensagem =
  Hi Richard,

  I do not understand Spanish, just like Matt. But when looking at your =
text I=20
  do recognize these words:
  ... link .... version trial .. crm..
  If you are searching for a link where to download a trial version of =
MSCRM,=20
  then I will have to disappoint you. There is no such thing as a trial =
version=20
  for MSCRM. Instead, there is a download available for MSDN users which =
will=20
  have a sample database. This application you can use for testing =
purposes.=20

  Hope this helps,
  Ronald Lemmen
  Avanade Netherlands
  "Matt Parks" wrote:

  > Please post in English as this is an English board.
  >=20
  > Matt Parks
  > MVP - Microsoft CRM
  >=20
  > On Mon, 18 Jul 2005 17:48:49 -0300, "Richard Oliveira Bento" =
<eu@microsoft.com>
  > wrote:
  >=20
  > Ol=C3=A1 pessoal!!! algu=C3=A9m conhece um link onde eu possa =
arrumar uma Vers=C3=A3o Trial do
  > CRM...  Porfavor!!!=20
  >=20
  > Muito Obrigado...
  >=20

------=_NextPart_000_002D_01C58C51.8D2DB630

<HTML><HEAD>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>
<DIV=20
style=3D"PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 10px; =
PADDING-TOP: 10px">Good...=20
my colleagues, where I could find or buy the MSCRM... e which would be =
the cost=20
of it? Very Obliged.</DIV></FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
  <DIV>"Ronald Lemmen" &lt;<A=20
  =
href=3D"mailto:RonaldL@-REMOVETHIS-avanade.com">RonaldL@-REMOVETHIS-avana=
de.com</A>&gt;=20
  escreveu na mensagem <A=20
  =
href=3D"news:AFE277A9-E101-4507-9800-445145EFCB9C@microsoft.com">news:AFE=
277A9-E101-4507-9800-445145EFCB9C@microsoft.com</A>...</DIV>Hi=20
  Richard,<BR><BR>I do not understand Spanish, just like Matt. But when =
looking=20
  at your text I <BR>do recognize these words:<BR>... link .... version =
trial ..=20
  crm..<BR>If you are searching for a link where to download a trial =
version of=20
  MSCRM, <BR>then I will have to disappoint you. There is no such thing =
as a=20
  trial version <BR>for MSCRM. Instead, there is a download available =
for MSDN=20
  users which will <BR>have a sample database. This application you can =
use for=20
  testing purposes. <BR><BR>Hope this helps,<BR>Ronald Lemmen<BR>Avanade =

  Netherlands<BR>"Matt Parks" wrote:<BR><BR>&gt; Please post in English =
as this=20
  is an English board.<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; Matt Parks<BR>&gt; MVP - =
Microsoft=20
  CRM<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; ----------------------------------------<BR>&gt;=20
  ----------------------------------------<BR>&gt; On Mon, 18 Jul 2005 =
17:48:49=20
  -0300, "Richard Oliveira Bento" &lt;<A=20
  href=3D"mailto:eu@microsoft.com">eu@microsoft.com</A>&gt;<BR>&gt; =
wrote:<BR>&gt;=20
  <BR>&gt; Ol=C3=A1 pessoal!!! algu=C3=A9m conhece um link onde eu possa =
arrumar uma=20
  Vers=C3=A3o Trial do<BR>&gt; CRM...&nbsp; Porfavor!!! <BR>&gt; =
<BR>&gt; Muito=20
  Obrigado...<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt;</BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_002D_01C58C51.8D2DB630--

0
Richard

------=_NextPart_000_00BA_01C58C35.7BCDFE20

Contact your local MBS Reseller.

go to www.microsoft.com/mbs for more information

--=20
John O'Donnell
Microsoft CRM MVP
http://www.mscrmfaq.us

  "Richard Oliveira Bento" <eu@microsoft.com> wrote in message =
  Good... my colleagues, where I could find or buy the MSCRM... e which =
would be the cost of it? Very Obliged.

    "Ronald Lemmen" <RonaldL@-REMOVETHIS-avanade.com> escreveu na =
mensagem news:AFE277A9-E101-4507-9800-445145EFCB9C@microsoft.com...
    Hi Richard,

    I do not understand Spanish, just like Matt. But when looking at =
your text I=20
    do recognize these words:
    ... link .... version trial .. crm..
    If you are searching for a link where to download a trial version of =
MSCRM,=20
    then I will have to disappoint you. There is no such thing as a =
trial version=20
    for MSCRM. Instead, there is a download available for MSDN users =
which will=20

    "Matt Parks" wrote:

    > Please post in English as this is an English board.
    >=20
    > Matt Parks
    > MVP - Microsoft CRM
    >=20
    > On Mon, 18 Jul 2005 17:48:49 -0300, "Richard Oliveira Bento" =
<eu@microsoft.com>
    > wrote:
    >=20
    > Ol=C3=A1 pessoal!!! algu=C3=A9m conhece um link onde eu possa =
arrumar uma Vers=C3=A3o Trial do
    > CRM...  Porfavor!!!=20
    >=20
    > Muito Obrigado...
    >=20

------=_NextPart_000_00BA_01C58C35.7BCDFE20

<HTML><HEAD>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Contact your local MBS =
Reseller.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>go to <A=20
href=3D"http://www.microsoft.com/mbs">www.microsoft.com/mbs</A> for more =

information</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><BR>-- <BR>John O'Donnell<BR>Microsoft CRM MVP<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.mscrmfaq.us">http://www.mscrmfaq.us</A></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
  <DIV>"Richard Oliveira Bento" &lt;<A=20
  href=3D"mailto:eu@microsoft.com">eu@microsoft.com</A>&gt; wrote in =
message <A=20
  =
href=3D"news:uAUGIrGjFHA.1148@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl">news:uAUGIrGjFHA.1148=
@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl</A>...</DIV>
  <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: =
10px; PADDING-TOP: 10px">Good...=20
  my colleagues, where I could find or buy the MSCRM... e which would be =
the=20
  cost of it? Very Obliged.</DIV></FONT></DIV>
  <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
  <BLOCKQUOTE=20
    <DIV>"Ronald Lemmen" &lt;<A=20
    =
href=3D"mailto:RonaldL@-REMOVETHIS-avanade.com">RonaldL@-REMOVETHIS-avana=
de.com</A>&gt;=20
    escreveu na mensagem <A=20
    =
href=3D"news:AFE277A9-E101-4507-9800-445145EFCB9C@microsoft.com">news:AFE=
277A9-E101-4507-9800-445145EFCB9C@microsoft.com</A>...</DIV>Hi=20
    Richard,<BR><BR>I do not understand Spanish, just like Matt. But =
when=20
    looking at your text I <BR>do recognize these words:<BR>... link =
.....=20
    version trial .. crm..<BR>If you are searching for a link where to =
download=20
    a trial version of MSCRM, <BR>then I will have to disappoint you. =
There is=20
    no such thing as a trial version <BR>for MSCRM. Instead, there is a =
download=20
    available for MSDN users which will <BR>have a sample database. This =

    application you can use for testing purposes. <BR><BR>Hope this=20
    helps,<BR>Ronald Lemmen<BR>Avanade Netherlands<BR>"Matt Parks"=20
    wrote:<BR><BR>&gt; Please post in English as this is an English=20
    board.<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; Matt Parks<BR>&gt; MVP - Microsoft =
CRM<BR>&gt;=20
    <BR>&gt; ----------------------------------------<BR>&gt;=20
    ----------------------------------------<BR>&gt; On Mon, 18 Jul 2005 =

    17:48:49 -0300, "Richard Oliveira Bento" &lt;<A=20
    href=3D"mailto:eu@microsoft.com">eu@microsoft.com</A>&gt;<BR>&gt;=20
    wrote:<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; Ol=C3=A1 pessoal!!! algu=C3=A9m conhece um =
link onde eu possa=20
    arrumar uma Vers=C3=A3o Trial do<BR>&gt; CRM...&nbsp; Porfavor!!! =
<BR>&gt;=20
    <BR>&gt; Muito Obrigado...<BR>&gt;=20
<BR>&gt;</BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_00BA_01C58C35.7BCDFE20--

0
John

Replicate Microsoft CRM 3.0 Instance
I need to replicate another instance of running Microsoft CRM 3.0 to another staging server, because user needs to have testing server that has same data with the running Microsoft CRM 3.0. User agrees that the replication process might only be done manually and periodically bases (whenever needed). Both Production and Staging Server connects to same Active Directory/Domain. I am not sure what is the best practice to do this. I have tried to backup and restore database (both metabase and crm) from production server to staging server (crm installed), but it's failed with the Authentication...

Sharing CRM SFO on a single PC
I am currently deploying my first CRM implementation and have discovered that a CRM SFO install on a specific computer cannot be shared by other licensed users. The CRM toolbar is displayed in Outlook for the user who installs SFO but not for any other user who logs on at that PC. An "MS CRM Installation & Configuration Certified Master" advised me that: “Sales for outlook can only be installed for a single user per machine, there is no provision for multiple MSDE instances. One data store = one user. The second user will need to use the Web interface.” Is this is most de...

Moving CRM contacts into outlook
I am having trouble selecting all the contact info I have created in CRM and moving that info into outlook, can somebody help, also when viewing account info only the fax number shows in account info, address also does not show how do I fix this Appreciate any help -- dave mobile ...

Confused by the wait for timer in CRM 4.0
How can I make a workflow to send e-mail after x days from creation of the record? I tried to use the execution time and timeout options under local values- workflow, but it didn’t work it stuck at waiting status and I can’t understand the way it work in CRM 4.0 Detailed instructions on how to configure wait for timer in CRM 4.0 will be much appreciated. See a simple example on this blog http://crm.davidyack.com/journal/2008/1/14/workflow-wait-condition-parallel-wait-branch-steps.html and search this forum , the question about Timer has already beeen answered . /Aamir In your workflo...

Overall Feedback on CRM 3.0? Anyone Really Disatisfied? Or Satisfi
Hi, I've invested abotu $12K into the CRM software (including the CRM licenses, annual maintenance and Scribe software for GP integration). And we do not have anything working yet. I am wondering if we should proceed with the MS CRM or throw it away and go with some other software. The feedback I've received so far from various people is not good at all - basically lots of money to get something that doesn't work all that well. We are a very small business and we can't afford to throw any more money away. I am super concerned about proceeding further. We are only a 10-...

CRM 3.0 Small Business Edition 90 day trial license
Does anyone know if Microsoft can extend the 90 day trial license? Has anyone done this before? One more question. Can you let the trial license expire before entering the purchased license key or do you have to enter the purchased license key BEFORE the trial license expires? Hi: Yes the trial license can be upgraded to a production license. It would probably be easier to upgrade the license before the trial runs out but you might be able to use deployment manager after that happens. I cannot say for sure as I have never seen this scenario. -- John. Microsoft Principal Architect ...

I cannot install the CRM 3.0 List Web Part 1.0
My problem is; I cannot install the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 List Web Part "crmlistwebpart.exe" in my Windows Share Point Services SP2 on SERVER1. The error message is: Installation of the List Web Part for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 requires that Windows SharePoint Services v2 or SharePoint Portal Server 2003 be installed. Verify that one of the SharePoint technologies is installed on the server and retry setup.... and the install proces stop... My enviroment is: SERVER1 IS: Windows Server 2003 R2 Full update Windows SharePoint Services v2 (SP2) - Microsoft Office Web C...

Sales for Outlook CRM appointments
i have installed sales for outlook on an outlook 2003 system with crm 1.2 on the server. the crm appointment button in outlook creates a new calendar appointment using a special form right after install. However, now when I select the button, the form does not open and if I open a previous appointment made with the crm form, it says cannot open form. What is the deal? Can you send me the 12Forms.zip files ? "Alfred Göbel (MS)" wrote: > Hi Shawn, > > please try the following two Steps: > > Step1: > ===== > > 1. Open Outlook > 2. Navigate ...

Microsoft CRM 3 And Calyx Point
Does anyone know if there is a third party product that integrates Microsoft CRM 3 and Calyx Point? If so, does it work well? Thanks. Rick Bellefond RB Data Services www.rbdata.com This might help. http://www.crmchump.org/2006/06/access_microsof.html ============================== John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.crowecrm.com "Rick" <Rick@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:03C4B3C2-7BEC-4DC7-BF08-FC1F40F636A8@microsoft.com... > Does anyone know if there is a third party product that integrates > Microsoft > CRM 3 and Calyx Poi...

Moving CRM Server 11-16-04
We have CRM Server currently installed on one Dell server, the databases are on a second Server. We want to consolidate both onto a new server. None of these is a DC or running exchange. Any ideas on what would be the best way to move the databases and keep everything else in tact pointing to the right places in AD and Exchange? Or would I be better off just redeploying the whole thing? I would do this in a 2 step process.... 1) Install MSCRM on the new server and choose to use the existing database. 2) Follow the steps in the implementation guide that talks about database recover...

Cannot Start CRM Security Service
Deployed CRM 2 months ago and was working fine until today. When trying to launch CRM from browser got the following message: Microsoft CRM - Error - The Microsoft CRM server or security service has been disabled or has not yet started. For more information, contact your system administrator. [Try Again] [Go Back]. Not able to start Microsoft CRM Security Service manually on the CRM server. Receiving the following message: Microsoft Management Consolge - Could not start the Microsoft CRM Security Service on Local Computer. Error 1053: The service did not respond to the start or control reques...

Error in Resource Group (CRM on SSL)
Hi everyone, I'm facing one strange problem with MS Dynamics 3.0. Envirnment: CRM Website has been put on SSL and user can access the same through https://CRMURL only over the internet. The secure access was implemented by changing the Kernel Mode SSL settings and adding a Security Certificate to the CRM Website. The problem: I'm unable to add new resources to the group created. I'm getting the Error as follows. ******************************************************* "Record is Unavailable The Record that you are requesting is currently unavailable. Either the Record was ...

CRM and Exchange 2003
Hello all! I searched long and hard for the answer, but as you all know, good info on CRM is hard to find... Here's my issue: We are currently running Exchange 2000, and plan to install CRM. I know about Server 2003 compatability issues, so we are will be installing CRM on Server 2000, and will use SQL Server 2000 as well. However, we are just a small part of a much larger entity who is planning on moving everything to Exchange 2003 VERY soon! So, if everything else stays the same (2000) and we upgrade our Exchange Server to 2003, will CRM get hosed? or will life still be tranq...

Microsoft CRM 3.0 with Microsoft Outlook Web Access
Is it existing un plugin for Microsoft Outlook Web Access. I installed the client for Outlook. Is somebody can help me Thanks ...

Microsoft CRM 3.0 ignoring british summer time
Hello, We've got a installation of CRM 3.0 with rollup update 2 installed. Win 2k3 EE SP1 as guest on ESX 2.5 host. The guest servers are on BST (GMT+1), however any dates get saved on GMT on the database. This throws reporting off which is a serious concern around here. MS seemed to have pulled rollup update 3, however I went through the list of individual updates and none seem relevant Any ideas? Anybody suffering from the same thing? TIA The Crm database allways stores time in GMT. The conversion to and from local time is done in the user interface. The CRM database does...

changeing the time CRM sends emails
Hello I have set up various workflow rules that send an email reminder for us a couple of weeks before a contract expires. Is there a way to set the time that these email reminders are sent? At the moment they are coming through at 00.00 which is a pain if you have a blackberry by the bed and they do not get actioned staright away. Any advice would be greatly appreciated Thanks ...

CRM 4.0 IE8 pop-out menus
Hi, I've found that we're having display issues with CRM 4.0 on IE8. Pop- out menus such as the Help menu are displayed to the right, appearing outside the window border, and hence when the CRM window is maximised they are either partially or wholly off the edge of the screen. You can view the menu if you reduce the window size to less than maximum. This wasn't an issue under IE7 and I have tried compatability mode but this doesnt correct the problem. The monitors I have tested this on are all greater than 800 x 600 resolution. Thanks for your time Craig ...

One-to-many relationship/mapping in CRM 1.2
Hello, I have a CRM 1.2 deployment (soon to be v 3.0) that I need to update with some custom fields. I have these two fields in "Opportunity" that pull from the same "Account" field (accountid). I cannot seem to be able to pick the accountid field for a second mapping. Does that mean 1:M mapping is not available in version 1.2, or am I missing something? Thanks, Nayden The mapping feature does not allow the same source field to populate multiple fields on the destination. -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM "Nayden" <Nayden@discussions.microsoft.com&g...

CRM Workflow 06-22-06
Hello All, We are Web Hosting and Development Company and i am trying to setup CRM to suit our business needs. Does anybody has setup CRM for hosting company or can anybody point me some good examples which can help me out to setup crm to fit our business needs? Any help will be appreciated :) Regards, Sunil Chelaramani I think i shoudl explain this in more details. I was playing with CRM since last few days, so far what i understood is that... Contacts can be converted to Lead [Sales Process] Lead coverts into Opportunity [Sales Process] and if i close opportunity and select W...

CRM 3.0 Mobile and Product sales
Hi, How to sell product with CRM mobile ? When I create New Opportuni in with CRM mobile client Device i can not add new opportunity products! When the Opportunity ir create with CRM and then sincronized to Mobile device then I can Only read product information. Is there some solution to add end change oportunity products with in CRM mobile? Martins ...

CRM Mobile installation issue 04-06-06
Here is an issue I get when I try to install CRM Mobile 3.0 (RTM) : When I launch the setup, a few seconds after I select the 'Microsoft CRM Network' option on the first screen, I have the following error : Setup was interrupted before Microsoft CRM Mobile could be installed. To restart installation, run Setup.exe. Installlation log ends with : P_DNSDOMAIN property. Its current value is 'Test'. Its new value: 'XXXXX.COM'. 1: Failed: Failed to Get correct User Group Name: 80072116 Action ended 14:10:08: GetMSCRMProperties. Return value 3. MSI (c) (D4:D0) [14:10:08:...

Randomised missing e-mail adress for outlook contacts from CRM
Hi, I have a problem when I send e-mails through outlook (2003) with contacts from CRM (3.0). The problem appears to be randomized and I can not see any systematic casue behind it. When I start a new e-mail in outlook I write the name of the person, who is then recognised by outlook and everything appears to be in order. When I click on the person, the properties are empty and there is no adress available. If send they e-mail away, there is no warning that the e-mail does not have a proper adress. If I check the e-mail in the sent box, there is no name or adress left in the header. T...

SQL Express Install failed installing CRM 4.0 Outlook Client w/off
I have run into this problem a couple times on different laptops. When I try to install the CRM 4.0 Outlook Client, with Offline Access. During the installation process, when it get to the point where it tries to install SQL Server Express, the installation fails. We never did a deployment of CRM3.0, so it is not an upgrade issues, as most of these systems, never had the 3.0 client installed on them. Any ideas where to go from here? Hi, Try to download and install the sql express edition from internet . If it doesnt get installed then it will show you the detailed error . There was pro...

Re: Magic Indian Oil for MEN! Free Trial
Real Magic Indian Oil from traditional Indian herbs. FREE TRIAL FOR 500 customers (5ml bottle), Ring +91 9810577227 ...

CRM 4.0 Connector for GP 10.0
I have found CRM 3.0 connector for GP 9.0. But, i didnt come accross any CRM 4.0 Connector for GP 10.0. Can anyone suggest me what to do now for integerating these two dynamics' products. Hi Jawad, The GP 10 and CRM 40 connector is not availble yet. If you are looking to integrate the two products together, you may try to use a 3rd party product like Scribe. Thye do have a solution for integrating the two products. Darren Liu, Microsoft CRM MVP Crowe CRM http://www.crowecrm.com On Dec 30 2008, 8:48=A0am, Jawad Shafi <Jawad Sh...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have fou...