CRM task button not working???

I can't even open the form in the Personal Forms Library.  Is there any way
for me to reinstall this form?

0
Jake
12/18/2003 5:00:23 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Help!!!!! Problem with an upgrade from CRM 1.2 to 3.0
I was upgrading from CRM 1.2 to 3.0 when my server ran out of space due to the log file growing was to big. This crashed the install. I fixed the log file issue and went to try to redo the upgrade. The issue came into play that while I was doing the intial upgrade to 3.0 my Crystal db was removed and now any time I try to upgrade to 3.0 I get a malformed xml error with the crm database. I have the MSCRM and METADATA db's backed up so I have all my companies data but now I need to finish the upgrade. Can anybody help? Thanks, J When I've done upgrades I've found the key thing i...

Publishing an internal CRM web site using ISA
Hi all, I was wondering if its possible to publish an internally hosted CRM 1.2 web site to the internet using ISA 2000 ? I've done the basics as far setting up the web publishing and when I try and pull up the site, I get a network logon prompt which I think makes sense since the site seems to use network authentication to determine who you are. What I cannot figure out, is what to enter at this login prompt. I've tried my account, the administrator account and no luck. Anybody have any idea what to do ? Thanks Nick are you being prompted for Username password domain? or on...

CRM Mobile Setup Error
I seem to be getting an error near the end of the CRM Mobile 3.0 setup saying that "Unable to add users to CRM Mobile Security Group". I'm installing on the CRM 3.0 Professional server as an Administrator and i've select my account as the one to do the install under. I've run the active directory repair tool that put the Organization ID at the end of the UserGroup and SQLAccess security groups. Any help would be appreciated.. -Michael ------=_NextPart_0001_09393106 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi Michael. Thanks for the post and...

internet is not working in IE8, while same settings works in mozil
hi i am connected to internet using LAN.and i am using the windows2007 OS. i have configure the same proxy settings in internet explorer , Mozilla and GTalk. but i can not access the internet from internet explorer, while Mozilla and Gtalk are connected to internet. i have reset the default setting of internet explorer but that also not working. anyone please help me to sort it out. even some times the LAN icon will show limited connectivity while i am able to access the internet from Mozilla and Gtalk . thanks in advance ...

DCount works/DLookup doesn't work
Hello, I need some help with what's probably obvious. for variables intRFIo As Integer and stRFIs As String This works: intRFIo = DCount("*", "ClientEngagementNotes", "[ClientID]= '" & Me.ClientID & _ "' AND [EngagementID] = '" & Me.EngagementID & _ "' AND [EngagementYr] = '" & Me.EngagementYr & _ "' AND [RFI]= " & True & _ " AND IsNull([RFIRec])") This does not work: stRFIs = DLookup("StaffID", "ClientE...

Buttons on Outlook Express
The buttons at the top of my Outlook express keep expanding, getting wider and wider. I have placed 8 buttons that I want to use but for some reason, it keeps changing as the buttons get wider first there are 8 then there are 6 and then 4 then 3 then 2 really wide buttons. Does anyone know how to stop this insanity? ...

toolbar is not getting resized while adding and removing text to buttons of toolbar
hai all, i actually created three Image lists and added bitmap array to each of them then added to toolbar as shown below-> m_wndToolBar .GetToolBarCtrl().SetImageList ( &m_ImageListToolbar ) ; wndToolBar .GetToolBarCtrl() .SetDisabledImageList ( &m_ImageListDisabledToolbar ) ; m_wndToolBar .GetToolBarCtrl() .SetHotImageList ( &m_ImageListRolloverToolbar ) ; now i was asked to remove are add text to buttons of toolbar depending on the option which is placed as a check box in the dialog. i am invoking that dialog from CWinApp derived class. for that i...

Autoarchive not working anymore
Had tried to archive the calendar which is older than 6 months but nothing was archived. Had did the neccessary settings already. Please advise. Thanks. Hui lian Check the Last Modified date on the items that aren't being archived as you think they should. That's the date Outlook uses to determine whether or not an item is ready to be AutoArchived, and a simple action such as moving the item to another folder can change the Last Modified date. More information and a list of actions that change the Last Modified date can be found here: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?s...

Autofill not working in Terminal Session
I have a terminal session user whose autofil in her Outlook account is not working. The optionto turn on this feature is missing fom the Tools - Options location where is customarily is. I have not looked too deeply into this. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks. ...

Is there any case that a SetSel(0,-1,false); fucntion of a CEdit object wouldn't work?
I've just created a dialog based app, any simply added an edit box and a button in the dialog, I added the function SetSel(0,-1,false) and wanted to select all the text in the edit box, but that doesn't work. Could anyone explain? Thx. Edit controls show their selection when they have the focus. Unless you set the ES_NOHIDESEL. You can also set this in the resource editor select the edit control and set the No Hide Selection to TRUE. AliR. "Simon@China" <simonyanix@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1147449451.583565.65230@y43g2000cwc.googlegroups.com... > I'v...

Create task and sub-task lists using the calendar
Looking for the best way to organize 10 task subjects. Some having as many as 5 sub-tasks, as well as creating to do lists for 4 employees. I set these up in the Folder List and would like to drag these into the Calendar allowing me to print each person a To Do List. A friend suggested Categorizing ,but I like having the folders all visible in the Outlook Shortcuts. Any help would be appreciated. ...

Crm flooded by underliverable mail
Hello, We have several queues in CRM which are populated with emails by the email router. Most of the time everything works fine, but sometimes things go wrong. When a user sends a mail to a wrong address CRM is able to send the mail out, but the actual mailbox gets a reply about the message being undeliverable. Since the email router monitors this mailbox, the error message is also placed in the queue. As far as I know that is normal behaviour. The problem is that this mail does not arrive 1 time in CRM but a couple of hundreds of times. Does anyone have an idea how this could happen?...

Real task duration
Hello, I'm a total Project Noob. I'm using Project 2007 and I want to do a 'simple'? task. I have a main project (MAIN). Then I have a sub project (indent 1)(SUB). This sub has 2 subprojects (indent 2) (SUB1 - SUB2). So it looks like this: MAIN start: 01/01 - end: 03/01 dur: 3 days SUB start: 01/01 - end: 03/01 dur: 3 days SUB1 start: 01/01 - end: 01/01 dur: 1day SUB2 start: 03/01 - end: 03/...

Code not working
I need to capture the Last Row number as soon as the WB opens; And as the sheet2 Column A cells are filled-in have the variable Lrow furnish an up-to-date value, representing the last non-blank row in Col A of Sheet2. The below is not working; Can yo suggest a better way? TIA, Dim Lrow As Long Private Sub Workbook_Open() Lrow = Sheets("Sheet2").Cells(Rows.Count, "A").End(xlUp).Row End Sub Press Alt + F11 to open the VB editor. In the Projects pane at the upper left side of the screen, double click on ThisWorkbook and paste the code into the code wind...

CRM
Hi, I've got a problem to import data into drop down list (CRM). I alreday try cdf tools. But, when I execute the "p_cdf_PopulateStringMap" nothing happens! The cdf_StringMap is not completed... Help! someone has an idea to resolve my problem ? thanks regards, When you have installed the Data Migration Framework, you have also got 2 executables. You can (probably) find them in this folders: c:\program files\microsoft crm data migration tool\cdf c:\program files\microsoft crm data migration tool\cdfmigration one of the tools is called initializecdf.exe. Run this tool and...

StatusCode customizable in Microsoft CRM?
In the MS CRM 1.2 SDK it says that the StatusCode is customizable in Microsoft CRM But I can't seem to find a way to do that I would like to add an extra reason why an opportunity is lost. Up till now you can only specify Canceled of Out-Sold. I want more options Should I use the proxy and type dll or is there another way? Home > Settings > System Customization > Choose Opportunity and choose to modify the form. On the Administration tab, double click to select the Status Reason field's properties. Choose the values tab. You'll see a drop down that allows you to ...

Canadian CRM Discussion List
Hi all: If anyone working with CRM is located in Canada, please let me know as I would like to get some discussion groups going. Thanks. John. John Feel free to ask any crm questions here as we have an international audience "John Straumann" <jstraumann@cogeco.ca> wrote in message news:eMioB96qDHA.2520@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Hi all: > > If anyone working with CRM is located in Canada, please let me know as I > would like to get some discussion groups going. > > Thanks. > > John. > > ...

how to get rid of DASL/SQL/DAV filter in task pane?
I use the task pane in my calendar view (Outlook 2002). I have a filter set up so that completed tasks are not shown, and this has worked fine for years. However, over the past few months, Outlook has insisted on instating a "DASL filter," the details of which show up in the SQL tab of the Filter dialog as ("DAV:isfolder" = false AND "DAV:ishidden" = false) AND ("http://schemas.microsoft.com/mapi/id/{00062003-0000-0000- C000-000000000046}/811c000b" = 0) When this filter is in effect, future instances of recurring tasks are not displayed in the ...

Task Costs 02-22-10
I have a schedule with 20 different projects. I would like to assign a forcasted billing per month for each project. All i can seem to get is the total project cost divided equally by the number of months for each project. Obviously each month would have a different estimated cost. Thanks in advance for your help. If each of your projects rolls up to its own summary task, it should be possible to see costsas descrete as to the minute. You can use the Task Usage or Resource Usage view (For the project, I would use Task Usage View). Change the time scale at the top of the view t...

Can MS Works spreadsheet be imported into Excel?
Have tried to import a Works spreadsheet to Excel - have just updated to Excel and would have thought the two would be be compatible and seamless; when I try this I get an error.Any thoughts on how to do this or if it even can be done? In the File/Open dialog box, if you click the arrow next to "Files of Type", you'll see the list includes Microsoft Works 2.0. If your file is from a later version of Works, I believe you need to open it again in Works and save in either Works 2.0 or Excel format. The other option is to buy a converter like Dataviz' Conversions Plus for US$...

Buttons have stopped working?
Hi all, I have been in and out of my database throughout today, and i just went in to update it and all the buttons have stopped working! I get the following message whenever i click one of the buttons on any of the formss: "The expression On Click you entered as the event property setting produced the following error: Error accessing file. Network connection may have been lost. - The expression may not result in the name of a macro, the name of a user-defined function, or [Event Procedure]. - There may have been an error evaluating the function, event, or macro." The only...

CRM 4.0 Display content of custom entity throws exception.
The following errorreport is shown on a display request for a custom entrity: http://perfectv-mcjywm:5555/GemeenteRommeldam/_root/homepage.aspx?etc=10036 Microsoft CRM Error Report: Error Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Error Details: Exception of type 'System.Web.HttpUnhandledException' was thrown. Full Stack: [FormatException: Guid should contain 32 digits with 4 dashes (xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx).] ...

Query Date Help W/Avg work days
please note that in order to get the date 6/28/1979 I am using average work days each month of 21.75 I have tried to Add just the total days to the date but it's not correct because I need it to be based off the 21.75 days per month not actually days. Total Years of Prior Service Days Hire Date Adjusted Hire Date 7 years 4 months 6 days 2685 6/15/1987 2/7/1980 (s/b 2/9/80) 1 year 8 months 13 days 620 2/10/2005 6/1/2003 (s/b 5/27/03) This is what is being calculated so far once I run the query. "aldunford" wrote: > This worked great thanks so much!! I have ...

Max characters in a cell work-around <1166227712.926007.310770@73g2000cwn.googlegroups.com>
Thanks - you helped me today! I've been looking for a way around the 1024 display limit and this is much better then the <alt><enter> suggestion I've found elsewhere. EggHeadCafe.com - .NET Developer Portal of Choice http://www.eggheadcafe.com ...

The merge center icon remains gray and does not work.
I have Excel 2003. The Icon for Merge and Center does not work. It remains gray. Any ideas on how to get it to work? I tried to add the icon on again by customizing the formatinmg toolbar, but that icon did the same thing, nothing. Is the sheet protected? If not you may well have a corrupt file. You can save the day by copying and pasting to a new workbook, tedious but better than losing your work. Regards, Alan "mrspeaker" <mrspeaker@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2CB1A6E4-D0AF-4505-AB6C-59601115EFD8@microsoft.com... >I have Excel 2003. The Icon...