CRM should allow auto numbering of the products

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=9c8e0ba6-f37a-4fc1-84fd-ff5b578e2c76&dg=microsoft.public.crm
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Money 2005
Money 2005 is no longer allowing me to access the program. When I try to connect online I get an error message that my email address or password is incorrect, or the server is down. When I try to connect offline it tells me my password can not be verified and I need to go online. The result is that the software is completely inaccessible. I have tried to reinstall without success. The problem with M2005 is that shortly after release a real show stopper bug was found and a forced patch was needed. Check your version in Help > About - it must be 14.0.xxx.1105. If it isn't you n...

Turn on address auto complete?
I have been trying to turn on the autocomplete feature in outlook. if you type the first letter of an address you have typed before it will complete it for you, similar to what IE6 does for URL. Does anybody know where to turn it on? Thanks, Peter What version of Outlook? Outlook doesn't do auto-complete. It has a feature called auto-resolution. If you enter part of a name or a nickname then tab out of the field (or hit Alt-K [Check Names]), Outlook will attempt to resolve the name against your address book. If it can't it'll red underline it and you can right click on the ...

CRM Teams
We have created a few teams for a client but they now want to remove some of these teams. There does not seems to be any way to delete a team. We even tried doing it through the SQL Enterprise Manager without luck. Should there be an option to remove a team? Hello! As we found out there is only one "not supported" way to delete a team which includes manually screwing in the SQL database and the Active Directory structure... really dangerous... regards lutz >-----Original Message----- >We have created a few teams for a client but they now want to remove some of >...

CRM client for outlook on a terminal server
I have installed CRM 3.0 and when I run the terminstall it gets to the end of the install but has errors. It shows that all the files have been copied succesfully. The last 3 lines say the following. ERROR: The system was unable to find the specified registry key or value. this is a 2003 network. have you installed this? http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=cbad1af7-8fde-40f2-8df5-935a363f87d9&DisplayLang=en "Microsoft CRM 3.0 Desktop Client for Outlook Deployment with Terminal Server" "Kevmer" <Kevmer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote...

OWA and Auto Reply feature
I set up the Auto Reply feature on my OWA client (in the Options). It doesn't work: I send messages from another e-mail address to thie OWA address, and get nothing in return (the message "I'm currently away from my office, etc."). Do I need to set up something as well on the Exchange Server 2003 SP2 to activate this feature? Help appreciated. Nicolas Make sure you allow Out Of Office response on your Exchange server. This allows Out Of Office email sent to external users. Gobal Settings > Internet Messages > Right Click on Default and go to properties > Advance...

outlook 2003 is restarting automatically with CRM plugin
Hi, Outlook 2003 sp3 keeps closing down automatically, when i add plug-in CRM 3.x , How can i fix it ? Thanks.. Gokhan ...

CRM 4 Outlook Client Toolbar\folders not loading
I have one user that I have installed\uninstalled a number of times and Outlook does not connect to the server. The user has Outlook 2003 and XP SP3. I do not see the CRM icon in the taskbar like other computers. Thre is a CRM folder at the bottom of the Mail Folders with only deleted items. I have removed the crmaddin.dll and readded numerous times. I have run diagnostics and the only thing that shows up is that CRM was configured nder a different profile. I checked and see that there is only 1 Outlook profile. I am installing as the user (local admin) whose machine it is. I have insta...

auto save? #2
I'd like to have a "save" button (or any other method) on my form whic automaticly saves the work book to the server and names the saved fil using info from 2 cells on the first sheet. ex... name cell and dat cell...GWOLF2304. there are roughly 25 users using this workboo -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Brian, Right-click on any worksheet tab abd click on View Code. This will take you to the VB editor. On the left hand side (project explorer) click on the bold node reading VBAProject(YourWorkbookName) to select it and go to menu Insert > Module. You wil...

Error when adding an Attribute i CRM 3.0
Hi. I know this is a long shot, and it can be a million things. But suddenly I can't add Custom Attributes to the database. The dialog after "save" is: "An error has occurred. For more information, contact your system administrator". I have set the "<add key="DevErrors" value="On"/>" and hoped that the dialog box would tell me more. But I got the same message. There is no problem in adding existing fields to existing forms, and I can publish then without any problems. Any ideas? Best regards and thanks for your h...

number format #3
I want to change number format to indian number format form american number format for example: the american format is like 200,200,000.00 I want to change it as indian format 2,00,20,000.00 Adding to M ike's response, #","##","##","###.00;-#","##","##","###.00 to use the same format for negative numbers with a preceding minus sign -- HTH Bob Phillips "Mike" <mike22p@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:#gGdQskWDHA.652@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > #","##","##"...

CRM 3.0
Just working with the beta of 3.0. Is there a quick way to send an e-mail template or even just an e-mail to a selected list of contact. What I mean is, in a list of contacts, if I choose say 3 or 4 contacts, is there some way to quickly choose somehow to send them an e-mail. If I choose them and create a new e-mail task their names do not appear in the to list. Also if I want to send a template e-mail to them, can it be done this way or does it have to be done another way? I know you can create an e-mail activity, then add all the names into the to list but this would be the revers...

macro for auto filter
I have a macro for a form button on a sheet. It runs an auto filter, and works fine until i protect the sheet. Then it will not work. Will auto filter not work on a protected sheet?... I have changed the security settings to allow auto filter in the protection tab. Bris, You need to protect the sheet via code and enable AutoFilter. The enable Autofilter will not stay when the workbook is closed and reopened so you'll have to insure that the code runs whenever the workbook opens. Here's some sample code (modify to suit): Sub Auto_Open() With Worksheets("Sheet1") ..Protect...

Word Mac Page Numbering
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I recently completed work on a book I have been writing. The last step in the process is to add page numbers. I want the first 5 pages consist of the title page, copyright page, etc., so I don't want page numbers on these page, I want to start page#1 on what is the 5th actual page of the document. However, after carefully following the Microsoft directions, as well as other online sources, and spending upwards of 4 hours just on this task, I am considering committing suicide. <br> Seriously, though, ...

Date numbering out of order in Outlook 07
Hi guys, I am a function organiser and within Outlook I have mail files for each event I am running. So for example, I would have a mail folder set up that looks like this: 12 December 1 Dec Pharmacy Guild 6 Dec 15 Dec Event Central 25 Dec Christmas Day But what I find is that Outlook puts things in a different order than I would expect and so I have ended up with this: [IMG]http://i14.tinypic.com/6kz8umq.jpg[/IMG] Is there a work around (other than renaming every sub-folder a-z)? Thanks in advance for help on sorting in order, Jo Actually, none of your sub-folders a...

CRM Email Queues
I have created 4 email queues in CRM ver 3.0 and they work fine for a time - however, after an hour or two (or sometimes a day or two) the queue fails and has to be re-created from scratch to get it working again - does anyone have any idea whether this is a known issue and if there's a solution??? ...

Export from Access to Excel
Hi when I download or copy numbers from Access to Excel a new feature "convert to number" appears. I am forced to mark all numbers and click "convert to numbers" otherwise Excel doesn't calculate. Is there anyway to download from Access to Excel without having to convert the text to numbers first (like it used to be before)? I have huge data exports and this takes up lots of time. Thank you, Martina What version are you using? From 2000 the "Office LInks" option "analyze with Excel" avoids this problem (though this could well be what you ar...

Format Properties for Number That Contain Powers
I have numbers that I am trying to enter into access to use in conversion tables and sometimes the numbers maybe like 1.036368 x 10^-4 or 6.24196 x 10^19 or even 0.404687.... I am trying to determine what would be the best property for a field that contains such a varying array of number schemes. Any suggestions would be helpful. Paul wrote: > I have numbers that I am trying to enter into access to use in conversion > tables and sometimes the numbers maybe like 1.036368 x 10^-4 or 6.24196 x > 10^19 or even 0.404687.... I am trying to determine what would be the best ...

Row Numbers
Hi, If I delete a row in excel i.e. row 7 then the row numbers go out of sync i.e. 5 6 8 9 etc is it possible to correct this? Thanks for your help Shaun, It seems as if row 7 is HIDDEN, not deleted. To unhide row 7, do this: 1. Select cell A7 by pressing the F5 key, type A7 and press Enter. 2. Format - Row - Unhide 3. If row 7 still doesn't show, do this: Format - Row - Autofit (To delete a row, if that is what you want, select a cell in the row, then do Edit - Delete - Entire Row - OK.) -- Ture Magnusson Microsoft MVP - Excel Karlstad, Sweden "Shaun" <shaun@man...

CRM Exchange Router Configuration
I recently configured the CRM Exchange Router to route copies of all incoming emails to the appropriate contact record in CRM. I'm experiencing problems though, so I question the steps I took to configure the Exchange Router. When emails are sent to a user (employee), two copies are sent to MS Exchange. The first email is the original message, and the second is an email with an attachment that holds the original message. This problem only started after I configured the CRM Exchange Router. Emails never get routed to CRM by the way. What am I doing wrong? I can't find any informa...

Customer Relationship Management (CRM
Customer Relationship Management (CRM - October 2006.) CRM Basics,CRM Objectives,Types of CRM : Operational CRM , Analytical CRM ,Collaborative CRM, CRM Implementation ,CRM Technical Functionalities ,Popular CRM's : SugarCRM ,vTiger CRM , Daffodil CRM ,Future of CRM http://flying-rugs.com/crm/CRM.html ...

Certain numbers =S
I have a form that is used to calculate a products price. One of the cells is "S" foer stock and "NS" for non stock. #'s 32, 56, 87, 45 and about 5 others are "S" . Abouit 10 sets of numbers are "NS" It would help greatly if excel could fill in the cell with the proper response by inputing the #'s in say cell a1. Hope I made this clear Thanks Frank If I interpret your requirement correctly, only you can know whether or not something is in stock and insert the appropriate flag. If you then want to use this flag in you price list you coul...

Phone Number Data Entry Template Setup
My Outlook 2002 has been reinstalled and it no longer automatically formats phone numbers that are entered. In the past, I just entered the numbers and it automatically formatted the numbers with parentheses and hyphens. For example, if I entered a phone contact as 8889991111, Outlook would automatically display (888)999-1111 when I hit the enter key or tab. I cannot find how to turn this function back on? Can you assist me? ...

Get PCI Bus/Function/Device Number
Hi All, Is there a way to get the PCI bus, function and device number on which my current driver is installed. I could only find bus number in DEVICE_REGISTRY_PROPERTY. I had used WdfDeviceQueryProperty to retrieve this data. How can I get the function and device number? Thank You. Regards, Sushma Sushma <sushma.yella@gmail.com> wrote: > >Is there a way to get the PCI bus, function and device number on which >my current driver is installed. Why? That information is not very useful. >I could only find bus number in >DEVICE_REGISTRY_PROPERTY. I h...

Auto Row Height with Wrapped Text in Merged Cells Problem
I can't get my spreadsheet to automatically change the row height when using text wrapping IF I'm working with several merged cells in adjacent columns. It works fine on a single cell but not with merged cells. (I have tried selecting FORMAT, Rows, AutoFit) Any suggestions? I start with a macro that Jim Rech shared: http://groups.google.com/groups?threadm=e1%241uzL1BHA.1784%40tkmsftngp05 Rick Cl. wrote: > > I can't get my spreadsheet to automatically change the row height when using > text wrapping IF I'm working with several merged cells in adjac...

Data Validation on Numbers
How do I restraint the user from entering odd numbers in the cell, that means only allow even numbers but these even numbers must be in multiples of 5? Example : 10,20,30,40................ Thank you. Regards, Ringo Tan Ringo Tan One way: Choose "Custom" (or similar) in the validation box and enter this formula =(A1>0)*(MOD(A1,10)=0) if negative numbers are also allowed, use =(A1<>0)*(MOD(A1,10)=0) if both negative numbers and zero are allowed: =MOD(A1,10)=0 -- Best Regards Leo Heuser Followup to newsgroup only please. "ringo tan" <ringotan@di...