CRM Plugin for Outlook

Hi -

Anybody know when the CRM add-in for Outlook 2007 will be available?

Many thanks

Victor
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Outlook BCC View
I am trying to set up e-mail so that undernath the "to" and "cc" lines and before "subject" line there is ALWAYS a "bcc" line. I've looked all over and can't seem to be able to set that up. The only way to add a BCC is by drilling down into the "to". Thanks for the help. John View->BCC. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer: John <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> asked: | I am trying to set up e-mail...

Outlook XP
Whenever I receive files (even txt) the only option is to save them - I do I revert back so I have to the option of opening or saving? Thanks, J Have you edited the Level1Remove registry key or are you using a tool to edit it? -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office related News Also Outlook FAQ, How To's, Downloads and more... Tips of the month: -Create your own fully customized Toolbar -Creating a Classic View in Outlook 2003 Subscribe to the newsletter to receive news and tips & tricks in your mailbox! www.sparnaaij.net (I changed my reply addr...

How do I change the background color of Pane views in Outlook?
All of the sudden all the pane views have white color background. I believe it was light gray before. How to change it back. ...

Outlook synchronization error #2
Good evening, we are using Outlook 2003 and MS exchange 2003 with all the patches and updates. We are having this reoccurring problem with a number of users. So far we have tried the following: rebuilt the profiles, the database as well as the OST with no luck. The message mentioned under "Synchronizing local changes in folder 'Conflicts' appears actually in the inbox! The link provided with the error takes you to the Microsoft support site and there is no solution there. We will be very grateful if anyone has any suggestions on how to fix this. Here is the error: 20:14:15 ...

CRM 3.0 and Partners
When will partners receive our product key for Microsoft CRM 3.0? Also, do you know where we could find the documentation for migrating data from CRM 1.2 to CRM 3.0? Thank you in advance for your time. We got our license keys earlier this week. Here is a good place to start looking for info on 1.2 to 3.0 migration. https://microsoft.order-7.com/CRMPartnerBeta/resources.asp There is also information in the Implementation Guide relted to upgrading. -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM "Cayla" <Cayla@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BF8B6080-CC14-4C2C-AF...

CRM Exchange-email router
I have so far successfully installed CRM server. However, when I try to install CRM Exchange Email router I get; "One or more of the CRM servers you listed is invalid or you do not have administrative privileges on that server. Make sure all servers are running properly and try again." I am logged on as Administrator. Can anyone help? There are a few KB Articles regarding this in the knowledge base on customer source and partner source if you have access to those? "Ashley Willings DPS" wrote: > I have so far successfully installed CRM server. However, when ...

Outlook 2002 Message Rules
Hello; Is there anybody know, where outlook stores message rules? I searched groups, but find nothing. Some say, there is a text file named "Junk Sender.txt" but there is not. Some say, it stores in "filters.txt" file, but only the rules stored in this file. When you go to "Tools->Rules Wizard->Junk Email Rule" I can see many e-mail addresses added by me. But I could not find where outlook stores those addresses. I searched complete disk by file content and registry keys where include one of those addresses. But find just nothing. Do you have any idea? ...

outlook 2007 #56
eWhen creating new mail or forwarding email, the text in the body of the email shrinks to tiny pin points that are unreadable. This is a trail version, and I am not inclined to buy the full version if this problem persists. -- Glenn A Check your Zoom factor or in the body of the email, try Control + your mouse wheel. "Glenn A" <GlennA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:70BB6553-068B-4239-BA9D-F857F2042D50@microsoft.com... > eWhen creating new mail or forwarding email, the text in the body of the > email shrinks to tiny pin points that are unreadable....

Data will not synchronize to Outlook Sales
When going offline, I am able to synchronize the forms including customiztions. However, the data is not transferring. My account has full admin rights. Any thoughts on how to reset and try again? More info... What happens? Does it look likes it completes? Any blips, errors? Which data have you checked? >-----Original Message----- >When going offline, I am able to synchronize the forms >including customiztions. However, the data is not >transferring. My account has full admin rights. Any >thoughts on how to reset and try again? >. > Only forms customiza...

Outlook address resolution
XP with Outlook 2003 SP3 and Exchange 2003 SP2. A user's login ID is TRISD and it's the same as his Exchange alias. When he typed in TRISD in cc: and click on Check Name it was resolved. Next time when he typed TRIS it resolved his name automatically as Trisna, David <TRISJ>. But if typed as TRISD nothing get resolved automatically till click Check Name. Using ADSI I found TRISJ is a value of his LegacyExchangeDN. Here are my questions: 1. should the name within < > be from Alias or LegacyExchangeDN attribute? Looks like it's from LegacyExchangeD...

Problem with outlook/windows
My computer has all of a sudden started running itself in safe mode and I get error messages whatever I try and do, all referring to a file called kbdg.dll. I can't find any reference to this file on the internet. Here is an example of a message I get when loading windows: OSA9 caused an invalid page fault in module KBDG.DLL at 015f:61c05319. Registers: EAX=0062eca4 CS=015f EIP=61c05319 EFLGS=00010202 EBX=00000000 SS=0167 ESP=0062ec48 EBP=0062ec68 ECX=00000004 DS=0167 ESI=00000078 FS=2307 EDX=00000001 ES=0167 EDI=ffffffff GS=0000 Bytes at CS:EIP: 66 83 39 00 8d 41 02 74 0a 66 8b 10 40 40 ...

HELP: problems using old version of Outlook....
Does anyone still use Outlook 97? I am having problems trying to setup an email account that uses POP/SMTP and also SPA for authentication for SMTP. POP/SMTP doesn't seem to be one of the available options in Outlook 97. The only email account types are MS Exchange, MS Mail, and something else but no SMTP or POP. Do I have to install some addon or plugins? It has to be brought up-to-date to be useful. Be sure you installed SR1 and SR2 and Internet E-mail Enhancement Patch (IMEP) for Outlook 97, then use the setup instructions for Outlook 98 found here: OL98: (CW) Configuring the ...

can not send email to hotmail.com from outlook 2000
Hi, After setup smtp server(IIS) , if the destination is hotmail.com, then this email just cannot sending to destination at all, Why? Jason What, if any, error message do you get? "DOTNET" <aspnet@newsgroup.nospam> wrote in message news:OJZAUdCqFHA.2364@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Hi, > After setup smtp server(IIS) , if the destination is hotmail.com, > then this email just cannot sending to destination at all, Why? DOTNET <aspnet@newsgroup.nospam> wrote: > After setup smtp server(IIS) , if the destination is hotmail.com, > then this email just ...

Outlook 2007 drag attachments gives active desktop error
SYMPTOM: This happens whether the default editor is HTML, Rich Text or Plain Text. Any Email message that have Office documents (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, PDF’s) attached in the body of the message will not drag and drop or copy from the message to the desktop as the intended file. Instead you are presented with the following Active Desktop pop-up. Active Desktop In order to add this item to your Active Desktop, you need to save a copy of the picture. Do you want to continue? Yes or No -- Drew Drew, I am getting the same issue. Very annoying. Ironically, it start...

Outlook slow when selecting items using shift key and down arrow
Client: W2K Pro, Office 2000 Pro. Server: W2K Advanced Server, Exchange 2000 In Outlook, when selecting a large number of emails, say, from the Inbox, using SHIFT and the DOWN ARROW, things get progressively more sluggish. The first 10 or 20 items get highlighted pretty quickly, but it begins slowing down and levels off at about 1/2 second for each new item to be selected. Using select-all or CTRL-A highlights everything immediately, but then Outlook seems to hang for a while. It seems to be a function of the number of items in the folder. So, should I just add memory to the server, or wh...

XP & Outlook/Calendar Problem/New Virus-Not W.32 Blaster
I recently bought a new computer w/ XP. When I loaded Outlook 2002 and my records from another computer I found that the date on many of my all day free time appointments blended over to two days or more. The time zone shows the appointments are from 3PM to 3PM which causes this. New entries do not have this problem. When I try to remove the Outlook 2002 program and reinstall it the data base reappears like I never removed it. (This is without reloading the data base!) I have Norton's System Works software and have removed the the W32.Blaster Worm. According to this software I have...

Saving Outlook Express Folders
I need to save my Outlook Express folders to my hard drive (Inbox, Sent Items, etc). I've done this before, but I can't remember how. Can somebody help? I use OE 6. I need to download a new version of OE because mine seems to be corrupted and I don't want to lose the folders I've made. Thanks! This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000 & 2002 from the Office family for Windows PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.out...

Outlook Today display error
I am experiencing a recent display problem with Outlook 2000 in the folder Outlook Today. It does not occur in other Calendar folder. Each day in calendar column, one all-day-event appears as the last event on the previous day's display and if that event is deleted, another event shifts up. Thus, an all-day-event booked Saturday, appears on Friday after the time-scheduled appointments, and similarly Mother's Day (from the holidays file) appears last on Saturday instead of Sunday. Any ideas? ...

Size of Outlook.pst in OL 03
My outlook.pst file is getting quite large (350MB). So, I moved a bunch of emails I was saving from past years to an archive file. I did this by opening archive.pst, dragging the folders with these messages to the archive.pst folder, and deleting the folders in my outlook.pst file (Personal Folders). This included deleting them out of the deleted items folder as well. When I closed the archive.pst file, exited OL, and looked in Windows Explorer at the pst files, I saw that the archive.pst was 100 MB larger than it had been. This I expected. However, the Outlook.pst file was not 10...

Outlook 2003
I'm not very technical but can do the basics but I'm struggling to sort this one out! I kept my btconnect email account from a previous place of work which has an office exchange which somehow still worked once I left the job until recently. The System Administrator has closed my mailbox which is claimed to be now over 60,000KB having exceeded my 40,000 limit. In the past I have had warnings and have reduced the size of my inbox by deleting or transferring emails to my personal or archive folders and then emptied my deleted file to free up space which seemed to work OK. R...

virginmedia do not support outlook, have port numbers but no luck
I have moved to virginmedia, they now tell me that they do not support outlook only express, as I have always used outlook I do not want to change, they gave me to pop3 and smtp address and port numbers but they do not appear to work, still getting emails comming in but cannot send, can anyone help? The outlook settings are the same as those used for Outlook Express, you dont need to modify port # If you run the test accounts option it should generate a err msg if there is a problem. "bob1948" <bob1948@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:30CE77EA-...

How do I access my outlook account from a different PC?
I need to know how I access my outlook outside of my home PC In news:50E9D464-3404-40F2-B01D-C2829C889A28@microsoft.com, Tony <Tony@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > I need to know how I access my outlook outside of my home PC Hi - you don't. Outlook is a mail client, a piece of software you installed & run on your computer. What you may be able to do is check your e-mail via your ISP or mail host's webmail server, or, if they don't have one, www.mail2web.com Tony <Tony@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I need to know how I access my outlook out...

Outlook 2000 #159
I am running Outlook 2000 on a small network with the server using Microsoft Exchange. I can access the public folders without any problem. If I export ALL the folders to a PST file, will I be able to restore them on a stand alone machine and still be able to access the public folders. Also where are the public folders stored on the c drive thanks msa ...

Outlook 2003 Junk Email Rules
Hi Folks - Can the built-in Junk email filters be modified? Can they be updated with new filters? If I change the junk email settings, how do I know what filters are in place? Thanks. -- Michael L. Laferriere No; Yes, if MS releases an update; by the spam that gets filtered. See http://www.mapilab.com/articles/outlook_spam_filter.html for a run down on the filter. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Search for answers: http://groups.go...

Exchange / Outlook Permssions: How do I limit access to mailboxes?
Exchange / Outlook Permssions: How do I limit access to mailboxes? UserA has a mailbox that the administrator can access in Outlook, via tools, e-mail accounts. I want to prohibit this access. One clue maybe that in Exchange Administrator, when I select the mailbox resource icon, the UserA mailbox indicates that the Windows NT Account for this mailbox is domain\administrator. This appearance occurs despite the fact that when I view the properties of UserA's mailbox, the primary Windows NT Account is domain\UserA. So, perhaps my real question is, how do I change the Windows NT A...