CRM Over Windows 2003 64 Bits Itanium

Hi!

I install CRM 1.2 on windows server 2003 64 bit itanium, the first problem
was :net framework 1.1, but I Install :net framework 2.0 64 bits and is Ok
but when i type the URL http://crm a text box requires autentication i type
the correct user and password but later an Erro 404 Page not found appears

What is the problem, Note IIS is already configured
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

There has yet to be any official support for 64-bit platforms.

Matt Parks
MVP - Microsoft CRM

On Mon, 22 Aug 2005 10:08:02 -0700, "Juan Hernandez" <Juan
Hernandez@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

Hi!

I install CRM 1.2 on windows server 2003 64 bit itanium, the first problem
was :net framework 1.1, but I Install :net framework 2.0 64 bits and is Ok
but when i type the URL http://crm a text box requires autentication i type
the correct user and password but later an Erro 404 Page not found appears

What is the problem, Note IIS is already configured

0
Matt

CRM 3.0 Implementation

Outlook 2003 News

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

Window Redirection?

Couldn't Find c:\windows\system32\system.mdw Message
Loaded Access 97 on my new Vista Machine and got the above message when I tried to start Access. How do I fix this ? Vista has more stringent rules about who, and how you can write to the System32 (or Windows for that matter) folder. If you have another machine with and unsecured system.mdw file try to copy it to your new one. If it lets you, you are fine, if not you'll need to work with someone in a Vista newsgroup to figure out what the problem is. -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastrat.com http://www.mvps.org/access http://www.accessmvp.com "JWalker" <JWalker...

code examples for BITS
Hi, I am looking for sample codes for programming background intelligent transfer service..I was able to see sample code in .NET, but I'm specifically looking for VC++ 6.0 (command-line application).Please help me.. Thanks, NKH ...

Outlook 2003 #79

Help Required

Canadian Mergers 2003

Outlook 2003 with XP SP2