CRM & Office 2007

Hello
I was wondering if there is any way to synchronize CRM and Office 2007
programs, more specifically Office Accounting 2007. I read something about a
rollup 2 for CRM, but I am not sure if that is what I need. If it IS what I
need, could you provide the link to the download site please?
Thanks,
S.R.
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Hi SR,
There is nothing regarding office accounting 2007 sycronization in Rollup 2.
And I dont think there is any built in sycronization tool from Microsoft for
this purpose.
There may be some addons from third parties like one of them is:
http://gurangosoft.com/default.aspx

Or you may use scribe for integration;
http://www.scribesoft.com/

Or you may develop a custome solution for integration using CRM SDK.

You may contact me directly at my email address if you need any help on this.
--
PLEASE do click on Yes or No button if this post was helpful or not for our
feedback.

uMar Khan
Email for direct contact: imumar at gmail dot com

"S.R." wrote:

> Hello
> I was wondering if there is any way to synchronize CRM and Office 2007
> programs, more specifically Office Accounting 2007. I read something about a
> rollup 2 for CRM, but I am not sure if that is what I need. If it IS what I
> need, could you provide the link to the download site please?
> Thanks,
> S.R.
Hi S.R,

We are developing an integration product for CRM and Office Accounting 2007.
If you could provide further details as to the kind of synchronization you
are looking at we might be able to help you with this.

Rollup 2 is a service pack for Dynamics CRM.

Sam
_______________
Inogic
Innovative Logic
Innovative solutions for your SME ERP/CRM products
E-mail: crm@inogic.com
Web: www.inogic.com
--------------------------

"S.R." <SR@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello
> I was wondering if there is any way to synchronize CRM and Office 2007
> programs, more specifically Office Accounting 2007. I read something about
> rollup 2 for CRM, but I am not sure if that is what I need. If it IS what
> need, could you provide the link to the download site please?
> Thanks,
> S.R.

0
Sam
9/4/2007 4:34:38 AM
Dynamics CRM integrates with Dynamics GP through Microsoft's connector. You
may want to consider upgrading your backend if you need this functionality.
--
Micheal LoPatriello
Coordinator,

"S.R." wrote:

> Hello
> I was wondering if there is any way to synchronize CRM and Office 2007
> programs, more specifically Office Accounting 2007. I read something about a
> rollup 2 for CRM, but I am not sure if that is what I need. If it IS what I
> need, could you provide the link to the download site please?
> Thanks,
> S.R.
uMar Khan
Thanks for your answer, I just read something on the Rollup 2 that it worked
with Office 2007 so I thought what I was looking for was integrated.
I did check out the CRM2OA from Gurango Software but there wasn't a download
link on their website for a trial, and they never answered the email I sent
them.
I will look into Scribe and see if that's the solution I want.
Thanks again,

S.R.

"uMar Khan" wrote:

> Hi SR,
> There is nothing regarding office accounting 2007 sycronization in Rollup 2.
> And I dont think there is any built in sycronization tool from Microsoft for
> this purpose.
> There may be some addons from third parties like one of them is:
> http://gurangosoft.com/default.aspx
>
> Or you may use scribe for integration;
> http://www.scribesoft.com/
>
> Or you may develop a custome solution for integration using CRM SDK.
>
> You may contact me directly at my email address if you need any help on this.
> --
> PLEASE do click on Yes or No button if this post was helpful or not for our
> feedback.
>
> uMar Khan
> Email for direct contact: imumar at gmail dot com
>

> "S.R." wrote:
>
> > Hello
> > I was wondering if there is any way to synchronize CRM and Office 2007
> > programs, more specifically Office Accounting 2007. I read something about a
> > rollup 2 for CRM, but I am not sure if that is what I need. If it IS what I
> > need, could you provide the link to the download site please?
> > Thanks,
> > S.R.
Sam
What we want is to have both databases synchronized so that when we add a
Customer in OA, it is automatically added to CRM, and vice versa. Perhaps, we
might want to also import our items in OA to a Product catalog in CRM in the
future. However, for now, we are just looking at the Customer example.
Thanks,

S.R.

"Sam - Inogic" wrote:

> Hi S.R,
>
> We are developing an integration product for CRM and Office Accounting 2007.
> If you could provide further details as to the kind of synchronization you
> are looking at we might be able to help you with this.
>
> Rollup 2 is a service pack for Dynamics CRM.
>
> Sam
> _______________
> Inogic
> Innovative Logic
> Innovative solutions for your SME ERP/CRM products
> E-mail: crm@inogic.com
> Web: www.inogic.com
> --------------------------
>

> "S.R." <SR@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hello
> > I was wondering if there is any way to synchronize CRM and Office 2007
> > programs, more specifically Office Accounting 2007. I read something about
> > rollup 2 for CRM, but I am not sure if that is what I need. If it IS what
> > need, could you provide the link to the download site please?
> > Thanks,
> > S.R.

Micheal
Thanks, but I don't think we want to upgrade for now, or at least my
supervisor hasn't mentioned anything. Besides, we just upgraded from Small
Business Accounting to OA 2007 less than a month ago, and we are in the
process of implementing CRM in our business.
Thanks for your answer,

S.R.

"Micheal LoPatriello" wrote:

> Dynamics CRM integrates with Dynamics GP through Microsoft's connector. You
> may want to consider upgrading your backend if you need this functionality.
> --
> Micheal LoPatriello
> Coordinator,
> Luna Development
> mlopat@lunadevelopment.com
> http://www.lunadevelopment.com
>

> "S.R." wrote:
>
> > Hello
> > I was wondering if there is any way to synchronize CRM and Office 2007
> > programs, more specifically Office Accounting 2007. I read something about a
> > rollup 2 for CRM, but I am not sure if that is what I need. If it IS what I
> > need, could you provide the link to the download site please?
> > Thanks,
> > S.R.
I think you should take a look at http://gurangosoft.com/CRM2OA.aspx

Best regards

"S.R." wrote:

> Micheal
> Thanks, but I don't think we want to upgrade for now, or at least my
> supervisor hasn't mentioned anything. Besides, we just upgraded from Small
> Business Accounting to OA 2007 less than a month ago, and we are in the
> process of implementing CRM in our business.
> Thanks for your answer,
>
> S.R.
>
> "Micheal LoPatriello" wrote:
>
> > Dynamics CRM integrates with Dynamics GP through Microsoft's connector. You
> > may want to consider upgrading your backend if you need this functionality.
> > --
> > Micheal LoPatriello
> > Coordinator,
> > Luna Development
> > mlopat@lunadevelopment.com
> > http://www.lunadevelopment.com
> >

> > "S.R." wrote:
> >
> > > Hello
> > > I was wondering if there is any way to synchronize CRM and Office 2007
> > > programs, more specifically Office Accounting 2007. I read something about a
> > > rollup 2 for CRM, but I am not sure if that is what I need. If it IS what I
> > > need, could you provide the link to the download site please?
> > > Thanks,
> > > S.R.
I did. There is no information on how to buy or get a free trial. I think it
might still be under development, and I never got an answer to the email I
sent.
Thanks,
S.R.

"Carsten" wrote:

> I think you should take a look at http://gurangosoft.com/CRM2OA.aspx
>
> Best regards
>
> "S.R." wrote:
>
> > Micheal
> > Thanks, but I don't think we want to upgrade for now, or at least my
> > supervisor hasn't mentioned anything. Besides, we just upgraded from Small
> > Business Accounting to OA 2007 less than a month ago, and we are in the
> > process of implementing CRM in our business.
> > Thanks for your answer,
> >
> > S.R.
> >
> > "Micheal LoPatriello" wrote:
> >
> > > Dynamics CRM integrates with Dynamics GP through Microsoft's connector. You
> > > may want to consider upgrading your backend if you need this functionality.
> > > --
> > > Micheal LoPatriello
> > > Coordinator,
> > > Luna Development
> > > mlopat@lunadevelopment.com
> > > http://www.lunadevelopment.com

Hi,

We probably have the solution you are looking for.

As said earlier we are in the process of development of an integration
product between the two and you requirement is something that has already
been analyzed and solution designed. A brief writeup is available at
http://www.inogic.com/integration_off_accounting.htm

We have experience in both OA and CRM and hence we can provide you with a
real-time synchornization of data from OA to CRM and vice versa.

If you could contact us off-loop we can provide you with the concept
document and may be discuss the details.

Sam
_______________

> Sam
> What we want is to have both databases synchronized so that when we add a
> Customer in OA, it is automatically added to CRM, and vice versa. Perhaps,
> we
> might want to also import our items in OA to a Product catalog in CRM in
> the
> future. However, for now, we are just looking at the Customer example.
> Thanks,
>
> S.R.
>
> "Sam - Inogic" wrote:
>
>> Hi S.R,
>>
>> We are developing an integration product for CRM and Office Accounting
>> 2007.
>> If you could provide further details as to the kind of synchronization
>> you
>> are looking at we might be able to help you with this.
>>
>> Rollup 2 is a service pack for Dynamics CRM.
>>
>> Sam
>> _______________
>> Inogic
>> Innovative Logic
>> Innovative solutions for your SME ERP/CRM products
>> E-mail: crm@inogic.com
>> Web: www.inogic.com
>> --------------------------
>>

>> "S.R." <SR@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > Hello
>> > I was wondering if there is any way to synchronize CRM and Office 2007
>> > programs, more specifically Office Accounting 2007. I read something
>> > about
>> > rollup 2 for CRM, but I am not sure if that is what I need. If it IS
>> > what
>> > need, could you provide the link to the download site please?
>> > Thanks,
>> > S.R.

0
Sam
9/5/2007 5:23:12 AM
I was just wondering if there was any update here.  I followed up to the
gurangosoft.com and left them a message, no response yet.  They might be
working outside of the US.

Anyone else found a solution?  We are also migrating into CRM with OA from
BCM with OA and I don't want to lose the seamless integration.

Allen
--
http://www.computersolutionseast.com

"S.R." wrote:

> I did. There is no information on how to buy or get a free trial. I think it
> might still be under development, and I never got an answer to the email I
> sent.
> Thanks,
> S.R.
>
> "Carsten" wrote:
>
> > I think you should take a look at http://gurangosoft.com/CRM2OA.aspx
> >
> > Best regards
> >
> > "S.R." wrote:
> >
> > > Micheal
> > > Thanks, but I don't think we want to upgrade for now, or at least my
> > > supervisor hasn't mentioned anything. Besides, we just upgraded from Small
> > > Business Accounting to OA 2007 less than a month ago, and we are in the
> > > process of implementing CRM in our business.
> > > Thanks for your answer,
> > >
> > > S.R.

I haven't really found anything, but, as mentioned above, you could try
scribesoft or inogic...I think those are the 2 I was looking at....I also
never got an answer from gurango software, but I think they have an office in
the US, there is some contact info on their website.

S.R.

"Lontra73" wrote:

> I was just wondering if there was any update here.  I followed up to the
> gurangosoft.com and left them a message, no response yet.  They might be
> working outside of the US.
>
> Anyone else found a solution?  We are also migrating into CRM with OA from
> BCM with OA and I don't want to lose the seamless integration.
>
> Allen
> --
> http://www.computersolutionseast.com
>

> "S.R." wrote:
>
> > I did. There is no information on how to buy or get a free trial. I think it
> > might still be under development, and I never got an answer to the email I
> > sent.
> > Thanks,
> > S.R.
> >
> > "Carsten" wrote:
> >
> > > I think you should take a look at http://gurangosoft.com/CRM2OA.aspx
> > >
> > > Best regards

Look at this;
Dynamics CRM - Office Accounting Connector (CRM2OA)
CRM2OA is a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Connector to Microsoft Office Accounting
2007 that is simple to setup and use. Flexible and adaptable – this connector
only integrates the touch points that your business needs, letting you decide
what to link and when to link it.

Features:

- Link key account records and contacts
- Manage accounts, customers, contacts and invoices
- Track accounting information of key accounts
- Export existing CRM accounts to OA 2007 as customers
- Import existing OA 2007 customers as accounts

"S.R." wrote:

> Hello
> I was wondering if there is any way to synchronize CRM and Office 2007
> programs, more specifically Office Accounting 2007. I read something about a
> rollup 2 for CRM, but I am not sure if that is what I need. If it IS what I
> need, could you provide the link to the download site please?
> Thanks,
> S.R.
Keith,
Where can I find more info on what you wrote below?
Thanks,
Megan

"Keith" wrote:

> Look at this;
> Dynamics CRM - Office Accounting Connector (CRM2OA)
> CRM2OA is a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Connector to Microsoft Office Accounting
> 2007 that is simple to setup and use. Flexible and adaptable – this connector
> only integrates the touch points that your business needs, letting you decide
> what to link and when to link it.
>
> Features:
>
> - Link key account records and contacts
> - Manage accounts, customers, contacts and invoices
> - Track accounting information of key accounts
> - Export existing CRM accounts to OA 2007 as customers
> - Import existing OA 2007 customers as accounts
>

> "S.R." wrote:
>
> > Hello
> > I was wondering if there is any way to synchronize CRM and Office 2007
> > programs, more specifically Office Accounting 2007. I read something about a
> > rollup 2 for CRM, but I am not sure if that is what I need. If it IS what I
> > need, could you provide the link to the download site please?
> > Thanks,
> > S.R.
Hello,

This is to inform you that the CRM2OA product has now been discontinued. We
are no longer offering and pursuing development of this product.

We thank you for your time and interest.

With kind regards,
CRM2OA Team

"MeganJ" wrote:

> Keith,
> Where can I find more info on what you wrote below?
> Thanks,
> Megan
>
> "Keith" wrote:
>
> > Look at this;
> > Dynamics CRM - Office Accounting Connector (CRM2OA)
> > CRM2OA is a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Connector to Microsoft Office Accounting
> > 2007 that is simple to setup and use. Flexible and adaptable – this connector
> > only integrates the touch points that your business needs, letting you decide
> > what to link and when to link it.
> >
> > Features:
> >
> > - Link key account records and contacts
> > - Manage accounts, customers, contacts and invoices
> > - Track accounting information of key accounts
> > - Export existing CRM accounts to OA 2007 as customers
> > - Import existing OA 2007 customers as accounts
> >

> > "S.R." wrote:
> >
> > > Hello
> > > I was wondering if there is any way to synchronize CRM and Office 2007
> > > programs, more specifically Office Accounting 2007. I read something about a
> > > rollup 2 for CRM, but I am not sure if that is what I need. If it IS what I
> > > need, could you provide the link to the download site please?
> > > Thanks,
> > > S.R.
0
Team (5)

CRM 3.0 Implementation

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

Access 2007 and Vista code problem

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

Publisher 2007 frequently crashes

Add PowerPoint 2007 to Office Basic

CRM 3.0 Login Problems

Unable to sort on customer CRM 4.0

Outlook 2007 Calendar -> Outlook 2003

compact database in VBA access 2007

MS Access 2007 code not running

CRM Email Displays Size=2>

Topic- Implementation Methodology covered in CRM Exam!
Hi Next week I am apearing for Exam "CRM Instalation & confirguration". I am in doubt that cheptor "Implementation Methodology" is covered in Exam? I can not found above topic it in following course note! https://mbs.microsoft.com/partnersource/communities/trainin g/Certifications/exampreparation/MBS_CRM_Install_prep.htm#T opics Your answer will help me to Read above Topic for Exam point of View or note? Best regards Kesh Patel Kesh. I passed the "Installation & Configuration" (MS-03-010) exam yesterday. The "implementation methodology&q...

MS Project 2007 question
Hello, I am developing a simple schedule with no resources but 2 tasks out of 100 are hazardous and I would like to make the schedule so that when these tasks occur, no other tasks can occur. In other words, even though all tasks are moving around as the schedule is being developed, I would like to make sure no other tasks can be scheduled wherever these 2 hazardous tasks fall. These 2 tasks are serial to every other task in the schedule. Is there a way to do this? Thanks for your help. Mike Create two milestones. Use milestone 1 as the successor task to all tasks th...

Office 2007 Templates & Themes
Is there anyway the content for Office 2007 at the MS Office web site could be made available to Office:Mac users. Currently need to have OGA validation via ActiveX control or from Office for Windows programs. Surely Mac users could be given access! Dave We have asked that question. We don't have an answer yet (at least, it wasn't "No", that would have been quick!). They are trying to work out how to let us in without letting in all the people using the competitor products. I think they will set up a mirror on the MacTopia site that will allow us to reach the ones tha...