CRM & Office 2007 on Windows Server 2003

Hi there,

We have been running CRM with Office 2003 on Windows Server 2003 (Citrix)
with no problems for some time now.

We are now in a process of upgrading our Citrix farm to Office 2007 and I
have just read that CRM and Office 2007 is only supported on Windows 2000 and
Vista ?

Does anyone know when CRM with Office 2007 will be supported on Windows
Server 2003 ?

Thanks

crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

OWA 2003 prompting to install office?
Hello, We have a single server environment: Windows 2003, Exchange 2003, OWA 2003. Some users are having problems using OWA. When trying to compose a new message, or forward a received message, they are prompted to install some missing feature of Outlook 2000 (DATA1.MSI).. Any idea what is causing this?! Thanks, Troy Hi Troy, Take a look at.. http://hellomate.typepad.com/exchange/2003/12/i_hope_youve_ ha.html "Have you wondered why, when you first use OWA 2000 and 2003, and click the New Message icon to create a new message, the Office Installer is fired-up and you're p...

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

Microsoft CRM 3.0 Installation 11-08-07

Reporting from Project Server

Reading SQL Server Extended Properties

projecting the notes pages in PPT 2007

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

will CRM load on a 2003 server?

Filters not working in Exchange 2003

Terminal Server and GP Settings
Not being a Windows Terminal Server expert by any definition, I have a question for somebody who is. When wanting to have a user profile to store individual dex.ini files, my understanding is that each user would have his own Windows folder under their user folder. Additionally, if you typed SET at a command prompt, the settings for WINDIR would point to that user-specific Windows folder. Is this thinking correct? -- Charles Allen, MVP I think you also have to make certain that the dex.ini does NOT exist in the program install location for GP or it will still look to that. Dwight...

SBS 2003 RWW & Windows 7 64 bit

HOWTO: Customizing CRM

Are Exchange 2003 OWA Backups necessary

CRM menu is dim
The "CRM" menu pad in my Outlook client is dim (disabled). Does this mean my CRM 3.0 client is not functional. I got the message following message after installing the 3.0 client for Outlook: "An error occurred loading Microsoft CRM functionality. Try restarting Microsoft Outlook. Contact your system administrator if errors persist." Many thanks for anybody who can help. KM Most of the time, in my experience, this means that it cannot connect to the CRM server. Do you have a connection to the CRM server? Try browsing to http://<yourcrmserver>/mscrmservices/20...

Viewing group calendars in CRM