CRM Mobile Express Error 10-23-06

Hi,
i installed CRM Mobile Express, it works almost fine.
When access in any entity, example Opportunitties, it shows, but the
opportunity details, send this error:

Message: Exception of type 'System.Web.HttpUnhandledException' was thrown.

Stack trace: at System.Web.UI.Page.HandleError(Exception e) at
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint,
Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) at
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint,
Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest()
at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestWithNoAssert(HttpContext context) at
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) at
ASP.entityreadonly_aspx.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) in
c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET
Files\root\5d5c2772\545d35c\App_Web_dljoebwq.4.cs:line 0 at
System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute()
completedSynchronously)}

Note: I'm access from Internet Explorer6, not from pocket device.

Could be this error, 'cause i access from IE6 and not from Device??
What's wrong??
Help me please.
Thanks for any help
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Data Type mismatch error 3464 in Dlookup
Here is the code: Private Sub id_Part_AfterUpdate() strFilter = "pm_Part = " & Me!id_Part Me!id_Unit = DLookup("pm_Retail", "Parts", strFilter) End Sub Hi. I am getting error 3464 Data Type mismatch when I run this code. The field id_Unit is on the form and is of the type Currency. The field pm_Retail is in the Parts table and is of the type Currency. The field id_Part is on the form. The field pm_Retail is in the Parts table. This seems simple enough but I can't figure out what the type mismatch is. I would appreciate any sugges...

Error Message #67
An error has occurred in your program. To keep working anyway click ignore and save your work in a new file. To quit this program click close. You will lose... I get this error message when I get new email or if I try to click File fro tool bar in Outlook 2002. Do anyone know what would cause this error message? Thanks Chris ...

Outlook.exe has caused errors and windows is closing it
It also says it is creating an error log. We have basically put a user profile and reimaged the computer and still have this error that shuts down Outlook. 1. It appears that there must be something in the data of outlook since that is all that remains from the previous installation. We have removed all calendar items and still have problems. All that remains are email items. Virus signatures are current (today). Any ideas? 2. Where is this error log. What is it called. We have searched for it on the local hard disk and don't see anything that we can access. Has anyone had ...

"Error 49: Bad DLL Calling Convention"
MS Access has started throwing this error at the exit point of one of my routines. /Decompile followed with a compact/repair makes it go away; but what's got me worried is that it's come back twice over the past weeks - for total of 3 appearances. I also am pretty sure I've been through this a couple of times in years past. Googling, most of what I see is in the spirit of Jeffery MacLeod's post to microsoft.public.access.modulesdaovba in the " Possible answer to Err 49: Bad DLL calling convention" thread: --------------------------------------------------------- T...

Error 214721865
I am experiencing an Error message on my second station when trying to post a transaction, usually the first or second after I open Store Operation Pos. This is the error msg in Full. Error 214721865 Cannot Drop the Table # Temp Because it does not exist in System Cat Log (Source: Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server) (SQL State:40502 Native Error 3701) Select GetDate ( ) As Current Date Time -- Thank You Harjit SherGill /DBA Altaville Market 324 South Main st po box 370 Altaville CA 95221 Tel : 209-729-1403 vendaliajat@yahoo.com ...

Cannot open this Item Error message
Error (Cannot open this Item) comes up when I do a Search with in my Mail and try to up it. My mailbox is huge and has a lot of folders because I have to keep all my mail. But when I go to where the email is located I can open it with no problems. Bartlomiej...@gmail.com wrote: > Error (Cannot open this Item) comes up when I do a Search with in my > Mail and try to up it. My mailbox is huge and has a lot of folders > because I have to keep all my mail. But when I go to where the email is > located I can open it with no problems. I have Outlook 2003 What version of Outlook and ...

operation failed error in outlook 2000
I've been using O-2000 for years under professional 2000 OS. suddenly I get operation failed error msg right after I see app fully displayed. ...

microsoft framework library error
I recently installed Office 2004 on my macpro laptop and have two problems: when I launch powerpoint, excel , or word I get an error box which states, "unexpected error occurred while trying to load microsoft framework library" also, I cannot open any word, excel, powerpoint documents from my desktop directly. I have to open the generic excel, word, or powerpoint from my applications menu first. Please advise. thanks, On 29/1/07 17:38, in article 1170092300.298736.30150@a34g2000cwb.googlegroups.com, "zuniga71@gmail.com" <zuniga71@gmail.com> wrote: > I rece...

Clip Organizer error after SP4 install
Experiencing the problem described in KB article 821257, whereby an error occurs using MS Publisher 2002 Clip Organizer on a Citrix Metaframe XP client after SP4 was loaded on Win2K servers hosting the Citrix farm. KB article says a patch is available through the Product Support service. Have been unable to contact the Product Support Service for several days, either by phone or after registering for the Passport .NET online service. Does anyone know what needs to be done to fix the Publisher Clip Organizer error? or a site that I can download the patch? Is obtaining the patch now ...

Formula Error
I have a list of codes in F$19:F$1500. I was attempting to use the following code to assign a number to each unique value in the list and repeat the previously assigned number if it is duplicated. This works for the first 15-20 numbers, but returns an error (#n/a) afterwards as if the code stopped working. I have tried EVERYTHING... Same result each time. =IF(COUNTIF($F$18:F19,F19)>1,VLOOKUP(F19,F$18:G18,2,FALSE),MAX($G $18:G18)+1) Any clues? My guess... =countif() treats everything as text. So the text string ="1" (or '1) will be counted as a match as well as the num...

Send and receive with Outlook Express but only receive with Outlook?
Hi, Just had a quick look at a friends computer who runs his own business, he can't send mail with Outlook. Mail leaves his PC via his ISDN router, goes around his ISP's network for 3-4 hours and then bounces back. Tried with Outlook express and it works perfectly. I've looked at both configurations and they seem to be the same... He can receive mail in Outlook, just won't send. Any ideas? Thanks Daz (replace (AT) with @ ;-)) Daz N <darren(AT)clara.co.uk> wrote: > Just had a quick look at a friends computer who runs his own > business, he can't s...

Problems running Duplicate Detection in CRM 4.0 in web interface
When I click on Workplace -> Duplicate Detection, I receive the following error: "Error: An error has occurred. Try this action again. If the problem continues, check the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Community for solutions or contact your organizations's Microsoft Dynamics CRM Administrator. Finally, you can contact Microsoft Support." Duplicate detection is enabled and there are several duplication rules that have also been created. Those rules also can be published without error. In researching this error, the only thing I can find that has been suggested is that there i...

Outlook 2003 error
I got reburish PC from microcenter. It had a trail version of Office 2007 which had outlook. I uninstalled Office 2007 and install my Office 2003. All other Office program works fine except Outlook. After creating my email account it gave me this error message: "Unable to open your default e-mail folder. Outlook could not startbecause a data file to send and recieve mail could not be found. To dd a data file, such s a perosnal folder file, double-click the Mail icon in Windows Control Panel." I did that an when i try to add a data folder on my outlook profile it ga...

VALUE error message
I would like I5 to equal F5+G5-h5. I get a value error message. one or more of the cells F5,G5 or H5 probably have text in them, either a number entered/pasted as text, or a "blank" made by pressing the space bar (and inserting a space character). For the first problem, copy an empty cell, select F5:H5 and choose Edit/Paste Special, selecting the Values and Add radio buttons, then click OK. This will coerce any "text" numbers to real numbers. For the latter, use the del key or Edit/Clear/Contents rather than the spacebar to clear the cell. Note that SUM(F5:G5,-H5...

Microsoft CRM and Exchange integration
We are trying to evaluate Microsoft CRM and have questions about its interoperability with Exchange. Any help on this topic would be greatly appreciated. Here are some questions: 1. If a user adds a contact in CRM, will this be added to a contact list in Exchange? If not, can it? Is the opposite true, where if a user adds a contact in Exchange, can it show up in CRM? 2. If a user adds an appointment in CRM, will this be added to the user's calendar in Exchange? If not, can it? Is the opposite true, where if a user adds an appointment to their calendar in Exchange, can it show up ...

Errors 150 and 382 in browser based client ?
Hello people, We've succesfully set up a MS CRM environment. When I am in the browser based client, everything show Ok. However, as soon as I try to reach whatever menu in the browser, I get an "A runtime erorr has occured. Do you wish to debug ? Line 382. Error: not implemented" error. Sometimes it is an "Line: 150. Error: object doesn't support this property or method" error. I would expect this to be some local security setting in the browser but I've been trying out a couple of settings without success. This message was posted here before already in this ...

Buffer Overflow Error
I can not get on my system because of a buffer overflow error titled "lsass. exe" Is there something I can do without having to re-image my hard drive and lose all my data? Please help The Local Security Authority Service is a critical Windows component. What happened to cause this problem? Can you access your system at all? You should post this in the Windows Admin newsgroup. Nue "Confuses" <u20196@uwe> wrote in message news:5de894e67636a@uwe... >I can not get on my system because of a buffer overflow error titled >"lsass. > exe" > > ...

Outlook Express creates a File on my desktop
ok i dont know if anyone else is getting this problem but when ever i run outlook express it creates a file on my desktop named "~". it has done this since new, and ive seen it on one other computer as well. is there a way to stop this from happening?? cause deleting the file everytime is getting tiresome...if anyone knows how to fix this please let me know. ty Shawn <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > ok i dont know if anyone else is getting this problem but > when ever i run outlook express it creates a file on my > desktop named "~". ...

DDE link error Excel freezes
Hi, I am using Excel 2003 and in one sheet I have a DDE link from anothe program. When I open the sheet I get a question wether I want to updat the fields or not. When I click YES the sheet normally opens and I ca view the data. But sometimes it seems like Excel freezes and I have t wait 3-5 minutes until it resumes. Anyone that has any idea why? The source program is always started first by the way. Kennet -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

Server Error in '/OMA' Application.
After installing Service Pack 1 and Un-installing and Re- installing Device Update 4 we are still unable to access the OMA or OWAAdmin application. The stack reference is Security.Exception on the mscorlib. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks! ...

CRM Licence for testing purposes (Technet)
I understand that a Technet license is available for testing and development of CRM by End User Customers. But i sense a catch: How many users can be activated with it? Only one? As MS partner we also have MSDN. And with it comes a 10 user license. I believe the license allows for 100,000 users. -- Rgds Michael MCDBA 2000 | MCITP DBA 2005 PLEASE do click on Yes or No button if this post was helpful or not for our feedback. "Alex (crm-resultants.nl)" wrote: > I understand that a Technet license is available for testing and development > of CRM by End User Customers. &g...

Visual Basic error in Excel2000
Recently I started getting the following visual basic error when I start up Excel2000 "Compile error in hidden module:AutoExecNew". I get the following error when I close Excel "Compile error in hidden module:DistMon". When I click "OK" the program continues and other than the PIA factor, it does not seem to impact the operations of the program. I have tried to reinstall Excel2000, but it did not fix the problem. Short of upgrading, any ideas on how to fix. It is a fault of one your add-ins. Go to the Tools menu, choose Add-Ins, and uncheck each add-in,...

Trendline covering up error bars
Hello-- How can I change the order of the trendline and data set? My trendline is covering up my error bars... I want them on top. Any way to do this? Thanks, Jennifer jenant@gmail.com -- itgoeson ------------------------------------------------------------------------ itgoeson's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=25793 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=391979 A chart has certain layers, and the orcer of the layers cannot be changed, only the order of objects within a layer. Trendlines go on top of almost an...

Outlook Web Access 01-20-10
How do I save an e-mail message from Outlook Web Access in My Documents? Version of OWA/Exchange? In Exchange 2007's OWA- click the printer button (then cancel the print) and then save the page as HTML. Press the Alt key open the menu bar if its not visible. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-RE...

Integration Manager 10
We are having multiple problems with IM10. When we are in a company in GP and select Run Integration, nothing happens. We can use open integration and then run it form there. Is here something we missed in the upgrade to GP10 and IM10 that would cause this? Additonal information. I am trying this running as administrator on the computer and sa in GP, so I don;t think security is the issue. Any help would be appreciated. "Bob Harrison" wrote: > We are having multiple problems with IM10. > > When we are in a company in GP and select Run Integration, nothing happens. ...