CRM Mobile 3.0 Error in Connection.

Hi All,

I have successfully installed CRM 3.0 in SBS 2003.

1. CRM Server - Working.
2. CRM Web Client - Working.
3. CRM Outlook Client - Working.
4. CRM Mobile in WM2005 - Not Working !

There were no errors during the installation and configuration of CRM Mobile
3.0. All CRM related services are running. I have followed the Implementation
guide very closely.

After I deployed and installed the cab file to the PDA which is running
WM2005, I launched the CRM Mobile.

I entered the User Name / Password and click Ok. I have Go Mobile role.

During the registration process, it prompted an error "A connection cannot
be established at this time. Please try again later."

BUT I can access the url to sscerda and msgbus with PocketIE.

Would be very grateful if someone could advise me more on this issue or any
alternative to make my PDA register with CRM server.

Thanks a million in advance.

Alan

crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Just a wild guess as I haven't installed the mobile component yet (thats
comming this week) but are you using SSL?  If so, have you disabled the
certificate checking on the mobile?   I recall this was the issue I had with
mobile outlook connecting to exchange.

"Alan W" wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I have successfully installed CRM 3.0 in SBS 2003.
>
> 1. CRM Server - Working.
> 2. CRM Web Client - Working.
> 3. CRM Outlook Client - Working.
> 4. CRM Mobile in WM2005 - Not Working !
>
> There were no errors during the installation and configuration of CRM Mobile
> 3.0. All CRM related services are running. I have followed the Implementation
> guide very closely.
>
> After I deployed and installed the cab file to the PDA which is running
> WM2005, I launched the CRM Mobile.
>
> I entered the User Name / Password and click Ok. I have Go Mobile role.
>
> During the registration process, it prompted an error "A connection cannot
> be established at this time. Please try again later."
>
> BUT I can access the url to sscerda and msgbus with PocketIE.
>
> Would be very grateful if someone could advise me more on this issue or any
> alternative to make my PDA register with CRM server.
>
> Thanks a million in advance.
>
> Alan

Thank for the great help.

Yes you are right. It was the SSL issue. Once I removed the SSL and
reconfigure the PPC cab file, it worked like a charm.

So it is the SSL issue.

But I have done it according to the implementation guide.

Also the SSL cert have been using since day 1 of our SBS2003 and no issue at
all when contacting the site with https.

Don't know what should I done more to correct this issue.

"TheComputerGuy (PF)" wrote:

> Just a wild guess as I haven't installed the mobile component yet (thats
> comming this week) but are you using SSL?  If so, have you disabled the
> certificate checking on the mobile?   I recall this was the issue I had with
> mobile outlook connecting to exchange.
>
> "Alan W" wrote:
>
> > Hi All,
> >
> > I have successfully installed CRM 3.0 in SBS 2003.
> >
> > 1. CRM Server - Working.
> > 2. CRM Web Client - Working.
> > 3. CRM Outlook Client - Working.
> > 4. CRM Mobile in WM2005 - Not Working !
> >
> > There were no errors during the installation and configuration of CRM Mobile
> > 3.0. All CRM related services are running. I have followed the Implementation
> > guide very closely.
> >
> > After I deployed and installed the cab file to the PDA which is running
> > WM2005, I launched the CRM Mobile.
> >
> > I entered the User Name / Password and click Ok. I have Go Mobile role.
> >
> > During the registration process, it prompted an error "A connection cannot
> > be established at this time. Please try again later."
> >
> > BUT I can access the url to sscerda and msgbus with PocketIE.
> >
> > Would be very grateful if someone could advise me more on this issue or any
> > alternative to make my PDA register with CRM server.
> >
> > Thanks a million in advance.
> >
> > Alan

CRM and Exchange use different virtual sites on your IIS hence you may have
different settings for the two.  There is a program called DisableCertCheck
(you can d/l from MS) which tells your PDA to access all certificates
regardless of issuer. By default Windows Mobile Edition only accepts
ceritifcates from trusted root authorities (verizon, etc) and won't accept
your self-created certificates.

"Alan W" wrote:

> Thank for the great help.
>
> Yes you are right. It was the SSL issue. Once I removed the SSL and
> reconfigure the PPC cab file, it worked like a charm.
>
> So it is the SSL issue.
>
> But I have done it according to the implementation guide.
>
> Also the SSL cert have been using since day 1 of our SBS2003 and no issue at
> all when contacting the site with https.
>
> Don't know what should I done more to correct this issue.
>

> "TheComputerGuy (PF)" wrote:
>
> > Just a wild guess as I haven't installed the mobile component yet (thats
> > comming this week) but are you using SSL?  If so, have you disabled the
> > certificate checking on the mobile?   I recall this was the issue I had with
> > mobile outlook connecting to exchange.
> >
> > "Alan W" wrote:
> >
> > > Hi All,
> > >
> > > I have successfully installed CRM 3.0 in SBS 2003.
> > >
> > > 1. CRM Server - Working.
> > > 2. CRM Web Client - Working.
> > > 3. CRM Outlook Client - Working.
> > > 4. CRM Mobile in WM2005 - Not Working !
> > >
> > > There were no errors during the installation and configuration of CRM Mobile
> > > 3.0. All CRM related services are running. I have followed the Implementation
> > > guide very closely.
> > >
> > > After I deployed and installed the cab file to the PDA which is running
> > > WM2005, I launched the CRM Mobile.
> > >
> > > I entered the User Name / Password and click Ok. I have Go Mobile role.
> > >
> > > During the registration process, it prompted an error "A connection cannot
> > > be established at this time. Please try again later."
> > >
> > > BUT I can access the url to sscerda and msgbus with PocketIE.
> > >
> > > Would be very grateful if someone could advise me more on this issue or any
> > > alternative to make my PDA register with CRM server.
> > >
> > > Thanks a million in advance.
> > >
> > > Alan

Hi Alan,

Can you tell me what exactly you did as I'm getting the same error on my PDA.

thanks
Frank.

"Alan W" wrote:

> Thank for the great help.
>
> Yes you are right. It was the SSL issue. Once I removed the SSL and
> reconfigure the PPC cab file, it worked like a charm.
>
> So it is the SSL issue.
>
> But I have done it according to the implementation guide.
>
> Also the SSL cert have been using since day 1 of our SBS2003 and no issue at
> all when contacting the site with https.
>
> Don't know what should I done more to correct this issue.
>

> "TheComputerGuy (PF)" wrote:
>
> > Just a wild guess as I haven't installed the mobile component yet (thats
> > comming this week) but are you using SSL?  If so, have you disabled the
> > certificate checking on the mobile?   I recall this was the issue I had with
> > mobile outlook connecting to exchange.
> >
> > "Alan W" wrote:
> >
> > > Hi All,
> > >
> > > I have successfully installed CRM 3.0 in SBS 2003.
> > >
> > > 1. CRM Server - Working.
> > > 2. CRM Web Client - Working.
> > > 3. CRM Outlook Client - Working.
> > > 4. CRM Mobile in WM2005 - Not Working !
> > >
> > > There were no errors during the installation and configuration of CRM Mobile
> > > 3.0. All CRM related services are running. I have followed the Implementation
> > > guide very closely.
> > >
> > > After I deployed and installed the cab file to the PDA which is running
> > > WM2005, I launched the CRM Mobile.
> > >
> > > I entered the User Name / Password and click Ok. I have Go Mobile role.
> > >
> > > During the registration process, it prompted an error "A connection cannot
> > > be established at this time. Please try again later."
> > >
> > > BUT I can access the url to sscerda and msgbus with PocketIE.
> > >
> > > Would be very grateful if someone could advise me more on this issue or any
> > > alternative to make my PDA register with CRM server.
> > >
> > > Thanks a million in advance.
> > >
> > > Alan

Money 2004 Upgrade #3
Is there an easy way to transfer my files (Account info and history) from Money 2004 to Money 2007? I downloaded the trial for Money Essentials and it will not recognize the files from Money 2004. I am running US versions of each. Essential cannot deal with old Money files. It's strictly for newbies just starting out with Money. If you use a previous version, you'd probably find Essential a little, well, essential for your tastes. M07 Deluxe or Premium should deal just fine (more or less--watch what it does to Food:Groceries and Food:Dining Out...) with your M04 file. "...

Can't open Sent Folder in Outlook 2007
When trying to access my Sent Folder the following error message occurs: "The messaging interface has returned an unknown error. If the problem persists, restart Outlook." I have restarted Outlook a number of times but continue to receive this message. Any idea why? With approximately 6000 messages contained therein, could the problem be that there are too many messages/too much weight in this folder? ...

Get Latest Mobile In Cheapest Rs.. With 50% discount
Get Latest Mobile In Cheapest Rs.. With 50% discount Well If you are A mobile Lover Let's Have a Mobile ''Japanese Mobile Phones'' 'Mobile Affiliate Program'' ''Venture Capital Directory'' '' pcmonde '' '' Bluetooth Marketing'' ''Going Thin Up Top?'' ''J2ME BTree Data Storage'' ''Phone Cell'' '' Telecom network experts'' Just Visit this site and click On your intresting category and get Many More,, Visit :- http://latstmobile.blogspot.com/ ...

Workflow Custom Entity
We have an opportunity with many opportunity lines (custom entity 1:N) that needs to be sent to a list of suppliers (contacts N:N) via email to get the best price. The supplier responses should be then entered into a response form (custom 1:N) one for each supplier on the list. The ideal process flow would be to run a workflow that both creates and sends the email activities (regarding opportunity line and To the contact record) and then creates the appropriate response record for each contact =96 this will be then completed manually once they receive a response from the supplier. PROBLEM: W...

CRM Certification Testing Prep
I have been using CRM 1.X for over 3 years. We like 1.2 a lot. I am finally going ot get certified on 1.2 before 3.0 comes out. I took the certs and ecourses 3 years ago. They do not seem to be avail any more. WHat is the best way to prepare for the 3 Certification tests? I am an active user and have read almost all the UG and IG documents. I admin and customize regualarly. Anyone knoe much about these tests? How hard are they? I am told I cannot bring any supporting materials in? Are there any perfect test prep resources, books, sites etc? How is this certifications goin...

Outlook Express 6.0 #7
I want to insert text of a multi-page WordPerfect or MS Word file into a new email. Not insert the file but insert the full text of the file. >-----Original Message----- >I want to insert text of a multi-page WordPerfect or MS >Word file into a new email. Not insert the file but >insert the full text of the file. >Can it be done? > >-----Original Message----- >I want to insert text of a multi-page WordPerfect or MS >Word file into a new email. Not insert the file but >insert the full text of the file. >. > "KB" <anonymous@discussio...

CRM 3.0 in a non-active directory environment?
Hi We run an environment primarily based on a Linux server, but we have a MS Server 2003 Std Ed to run some of our MS apps. Our client machines are all WinXP laptops though. We would like to use MS CRM 3.0 (which we get in our Action Pack) but it wants to force us to install AD on our MS Server. Is it possible to run MS CRM 3.0 without an AD? Thanks! James James, I'm sure that AD is required with CRM 3.0. Sorry - It's probably not what you want to hear. "James" wrote: > Hi > > We run an environment primarily based on a Linux server, but we have a > MS S...

error message on startup
Everytime I start up my microsoft excel 2003 is gives me an error message which says "UNABLE TO FIND: 'C:\PROGRAM FILES\MICROSOFT OFFICE\OFFICE11 \LIBRARY\MOBILEDB.XLA' INSTALATION INCOMPLETE" Please advise Excel is looking for an Add-in called MOBILEDB.XLA. You have two options: If you do need it, then find the file and paste it into the folder in the error message; If you don't need it, open Excel and follow menu path Tools > Add_Ins and uncheck the specific add-in. HTH, Nikos "trotsky" <eatmyburp@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1ba7f01c421...

error bars #8
I am generating a 3d bar graph in excel 2007 comparing two series and I want to insert error bars. I go to "current selection" in the tool bar under the "Format" tab after selecting my graph, select my series, then go to the Layout tab to set error bars. The "analyis" box is is not active. I see it but none of the options, including "error bars" will allow me to do anything. Is there something wrong with the way I set up my chart? or formatted my data. Why can't I generate error bars? Hi, Error bars are not, and never have been, su...

Outlook 2000 Error #7
When on of our faculty attempts to delete an e-mail from her Outlook 2000 Inbox she receives the following message, "Messaging interface has returned an unknown error. If this problem persist, restart Outlook." She is configured with a POP3 account. Any suggestions to resolve this problem would be greatly appreciated, Thank you, Gregg M ...

error ox80248011 message
I downloaded windows xp package 3 won't let me receive upgrades I only get this message. How do I fix this problem -- bobby c brazil bobby b wrote: > I downloaded windows xp package 3 won't let me receive upgrades I only get > this message. How do I fix this problem > 0x80248011 WU_E_DS_UNABLETOSTART Could not create a data store object in another process. Did *you* manually download XP Service Pack 3 or was it downloaded by automatic updates ? The message is telling you that too many things are going on at once for the Service Pack to install. Sugg...

80070005 Access Denied error
Hi. Running Exchange 2003 SP2 (Enterprise Ed) on Windows 2003 SP2. Two front end servers. Two back end servers - active/passive cluster. One domain. One Exchange site, one organization.Very simple setup. I can create a query-based distribution group in the default domain_name/users/groups OU. This is a custom query. However when I try to modify it I receive an "Access Denied" error - LDAP provider - ID no:80070005. For example, I want to change the container that it queries. I can't. I am a domain admin, exchangeadmin and everything else that I need to be. I have no proble...

I Made $1.25 Million last year alone, I'll show you how!!! #3
For many years I worked for other people on the daily grind. 9 - 5 and much longer hours for what now seems like very poor pay. I suppose looking back on it now, I didn't really know how trapped I was until I discovered an easy way to make money using Ebay and the Internet. Since then I haven't looked back and have been making money consistently. For a long time now, I have been developing a number of interesting methods that can realize lots of money both on and off ebay. I am now offering you the opportunity to do the same. Each method is completely legal. There are no pyramid scheme...

80070005 error using Message Tracking Centre Exchange 2003
Hi, I notice 2 other posts with the same issue, yet no solution has been provided as of yet. On exchange 2003 running on SBS standard edition 2003, when trying to run a query in the message tracking, the following messagebox appears: Access is Denied Facility: ID no. 80070005 Win32 Exchange System Manager Access is Denied This is a new error, previous to last 2 weeks the message tracking has been working fine. No changes have been made to the system. Any help much appreciated, Regards, Will ...

Error processing the dimension '[Microsoft][ODBC dBase Driver] To.
I created a cube from a dBase tables(Borland). When trying to open the cube in Excel I get twice the following error: "Error processing the dimension '[Microsoft][ODBC dBase Driver] Too few parameters. Expected 1.;07001'." OR "Error processing a partition '[Microsoft][ODBC dBase Driver] Too few parameters. Expected 1.;07001'." depending of the way of reaching the .oqy file. Any help would be appreciated. Best regards. Catalin ...

Formulas #3
Hola Buenos Dias. Mi caso es el siguiente. Tengo una hoja con varias formulas que retonan valores numericos. Cada cinco minutos presiono la tecla F9 para actualizar el valor, ya que las formulas trabajan con la fecha y hora del PC. Esta es la segunda vez que me ocurre, al cerrar excel y volver a abrir, aparecen escritas las formulas en las celdas, pero realiza ningun calculo. Si me pueden ayudar se los agradeceria..!!! Cordialmente, Serafo "Serafin Salazar" <a@a.com> wrote in news:e$b8gXx7DHA.1948@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl: English translation follows. > Hola Buenos D...

integrate Outlook WEB access and CRM web client
is there any development that would give all CRM options in Outlook web access in order to have a similar feeling as when we are in the outlook client? ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrow...

Outlook 2002 Run Time Error Message
User gets the following message when trying to send an email: MS Visual C++Runtime Library Runtime Error! Program C:\Program Files\MS Office\Office10\outlook.exe This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information. She can shut down multiple times and it will finally go away, temporarily. Any help is greatly appreciated. ...

Outlook web access error #2
Hi Can anybody help. When I try to delete an item in Outlook Web Access the following message pops up: "Unable to delete item" and I can just click OK. What is wrong and how to correct it. Jens, Denmark ...

Outlook closing without prompt or error
Outlook just closes without any sort of a prompt or error. Any suggestions ...

Simulating A Full Outer Join in Access from 3 Tables
Hi, Hope someone can help me with this. I'm trying to simulate the results from full outer join in Access across 3 tables using a union query that someone recommended (or another method if it can be done): --TABLES-- BOE INDICES TECHNICALS The common field among them is a date field in the fisrt column but the tables differ in terms of both the number of rows (dates) they have and also the number of columns/fields. Hence I want to bring back all rows from all three tables even those that are unmatched by the date field, but I want to join by date field across the tables so where there ...

filtering #3
working on a excel worksheet that my data comes from one program onto a excel spreadsheet. Tried everything and still no go.. trying to filter my data down to one customer and their data only on my spread sheet -- jamesr jamesr wrote: > working on a excel worksheet that my data comes from one program onto a excel > spreadsheet. Tried everything and still no go.. trying to filter my data down > to one customer and their data only on my spread sheet Not a lot to go on, define "tried everything". Maybe a sample of the data may help. The more detail you give the more like...

ms crm fr
hello, we are begening with ms crm (the french version). how can we put the word files on line in a new database thank you Erick Hello Erick In CRM one way to add documents is in notes atachments. You can also add documents in the Sales Literature section. Hope this helps John O'Donnell Avanade Inc. "Erick Fornara" <e.fornara@qed.f> wrote in message news:buoosh$8gc$1@biggoron.nerim.net... > hello, > > we are begening with ms crm (the french version). > how can we put the word files on line in a new database > > thank you > Erick > > th...

Stange Error when Launching Exchange Management Console
Hello everyone, Whenever I log on to my Exchange server as Administrator and launch the management console I get a strange message from the console that says: Active Directory server exchange.myserver.org is not available. Error message: A local error occured. It was running command 'get-recipient -ResultSize '1000' -SortBy 'DisplayName' -RecipientTable 'UserMailbox'. However, if I log on to the server as any other user rather than Administrator and then use the console I do not get that message. What would cause this issue with just the administrator? Th...

Error in backing up DPM database to tape
Whenever I run the backup of the DPM database, I receive an error that the snapshot volume does not have sufficient storage space to hold the churn. This is backing up the DPM database to tape. This worked previously and no changes have been made. Volume has 60 GB free. DPM2007 Can you please increase the disk space for the shadowcopy volume for the database data source and try it out? Thanks, Praveen D [MSFT] This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "dr540" <dr540@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in m...