CRM Mobile 11-13-07

I hope this is an easy question for someone.  I´m not so familiar with SQL
(2005)!  I have CRM 3.0 Hosting Provider Edition setup and running as well as
CRM Mobile.  When I creat the deployment packs and attempted to install them
on the mobile devices I am receiving an error message on the mobile device
which indicates that a subscription is not in place.  I am now attempting to
create the subscription/publication/distributor blah blah but don´t know
which db to choose when prompted.

I´m assuming that <companyname_MSCRMMobileSubscriptions> would be the one
but I need to be sure.

There is also:

<companyname_MSCRMMobileContext>
<companyname_MSCRMMobileDeployment>
<companyname_MSCRMMobileMessaging> (pretty sure not this one)
<companyname_MSCRMMobileMetabase>

Would appreciate any help.  Thanks.

crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Album Information WMP-11
Every time I listen to a CD the album information is blank. This is very frustrating when I want to listen to a specific song and do not have the CD case. I know how to update the CD every time I put it in through the Library option. With that said here is my question: Is there a way to have WMP automatically pull the album information when I play a CD? Is this Windows XP or Vista? So if you use Find Album Info, go through the steps, and click Finish, the album information is applied correctly? In WMP's Options, make sure that "Retrieve additional information f...

WMP 11 will not "add to library"
I was out one day when the power went out. My computer obviously shut down, and as a result WMP shut down improperly. This hasn't been the first time, and whenever it does, I just start up my computer again, log in, and WMP 11 is working just fine. There has also been some instances when the library has been corrupted, and I've just re-added my files to the library again. However, this time it's different apparently; WMP 11 refuses to add ANYTHING to it's library, and whenever I choose a folder for it to monitor, it does absolutely nothing, as opposed to adding ...

Hyperlinks #13
My excel session minimizes when i use hyperlinks to the web or other drives in my network. Is there a way to stop this from happening? ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ ...

Money 2002 #11
How can I automatically post extra principal payments to a mortgage account? Edit the scheduled Loan Payment transaction to add an additional split line for extra Principal Transfer. "Sheila" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:017f01c3a3d5$503ea470$a501280a@phx.gbl... > How can I automatically post extra principal payments to > a mortgage account? ...

SBS2003 and CRM #2
I have SBS2003 and installed CRM 3.0 a year ago. I noticed performance issues with my SBS2003. I would like to uninstall CRM 3.0 and install CRM 4.0 in a diffrent server. what considerations should I take into account? Please help. ...

Calendar and Settings sometimes missing in CRM web interface
I refer to the message below from a few months ago, which Google informs me I can no longer post to... http://groups.google.com/groups?as_umsgid=E5891C96-F093-43BF-80D7-48E168ACD54E@microsoft.com Apparently there is a problem here that is caused by Outlook (with CRM client) being open when CRM web interface is loaded - that when this is done, the service schedule calendar is missing, and in my case, so is the Settings tab/section. Someone has suggested creating a different DNS alias for outlook to use to connect to the CRM, so that IE and Outlook are using different cookies. Has anyone el...

Cannot send email 12-11-09
I keep getting an error message reading*** Cannot find host*** Chances are, you have a typo in the mail server name. If you need more help, right-click on your error message, copy, then paste it into a = reply here. We can't do much troubleshooting without the complete error message.=20 --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/profile/vandermolen "Randy" <RRestle@comcast.net> wrote in message = news:%2326x76meKHA.3960@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... >I keep getting an error message reading*** Cannot find host*** ...

Problems with CRM 3.0 Reports
Hi, I am having problems opening reports from the web client direct from the CRM server. When i ckick reports either in My Workplace the following message occurs: Reports.config has invalid schema, and could not be loaded. Any ideas what might be the problem? Note: I have not implemented Microsoft CRM myself, but one of our partners, so I know little about the install process. Hi, If you are running sqlserver 2005, the following could help: - log on to your server - start - all programs - microsoft sql server 2005 - configuration tools - reporting services configuration - connect to...

Troubleshooting Crystal Reports in CRM
The MS-CRM Implementation Guide states that the "Please verify that you have enough Crystal licenses" message you see when Crystal Reports fails to display can be addressed with the proper user privileges. As a result of the guide's recommended resolution, I went to the CRM Server and added the following members to the "Crystal NT Users" Group: * [domain]\Domain Users * NT Authority\Authenticated Users * NT Authority\INTERACTIVE After doing so, I still receive the message. It appears that all of the Crystal Reports-related services are up and running on the C...

Skipping Weekends on a CRM Workflow
Hi, I'm new to CRM. I'm actually trying to schedule a workflow task where a reminder email has to be sent after a specific due date has passed 4 business days later (Mon-Fri). Scenario: A task is assigned on Nov. 11 (Tue) is due 4 business days from that date, meaning the lead has to complete the task by Nov. 17 (the following Mon) or a notification will be sent. However, CRM seems to incorporate the weekend days as well (Sat & Sun), and I cannot seem to get my workflow to simply skip these 2 days. Hence it reads the task being due on Nov. 15 (Sat) instead. Is it p...

NEED HELP!!!!!! CRM 3.0 Outlook Client error
I have two users with problem. They frequently are getting asked for their credentials when accessing CRM via their Outlook. The options are not set to have them prompt for their credentials. If when you supply the system with valid credentials, the system again another 5-7 times before throwing an error or let you in. But if the system lets you in, it will ask again when you try to navigate somewhere else. I have added the CRM url to the Intranet sites and have the option to automatically logon for Intranet sites in IE7. Both users are the new version for CRM 3.0 that is com...

CRM Email 03-05-07
I need some quick assistance. My Microsoft partner is horrible when tring to answer these types of questions. 2 Identical emails are sent 1 from outlook and 1 from CRM with the tracking cookies turned off. The 1 sent from outlook goes thru fine but the one from CRM(not in all cases) gets caught in spam filters. This is not a spam filter issue seeing as the outlook email goes thru fine. What is CRM putting in the emails and how do i get rid of it? What are the SMTP settings for your CRM server? "Folders.com" <Folderscom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6...

Remote options to CRM 3.0
What are my options to let end users access CRM 3.0 off our regular network? Web Page - Webpage must be SSL, in order to encrypted the data Offline Outlook client Mobile Device Option VPN Thanks, Eric Sabo May also consider Terminal Service/Critix Client. Frank Lee, Microsoft CRM MVP Workopia, Inc. http://microsoft-crm.spaces.live.com http://www.workopia.com/Links.htm "Sabo, Eric" wrote: > What are my options to let end users access CRM 3.0 off our regular network? > > Web Page - Webpage must be SSL, in order to encrypted the data > Offline Outlook client > M...

Web Services access to MS-CRM by Java and http: post
I am trying to integrate MS-CRM with a number of non .NET based applications. While it's true that MS-CRM is based on a web services architecture, the only way I've been able to successfully integrate is by uilding .NET code using the Microsoft Proxy dll. Is there any third party integrator that simply takes all the Microsoft CRM objects and exposes them through standard SOAP calls or better yet, http posts? I want to be able to call alll of the MS-CRM objects from non .NET platforms without having to custom code every object. - Sterling This is a multi-part message in MIME forma...

CRM Demo VPC
I've been using the Aug 2007 VPC. Very cool. However, CRM randomly boots me out, requests I log in. If the login box pops up completely blank and you type: adminstrator, pass@word1, contoso - you're back in business. If the login box pops up with contoso already filled in, and you add password, nothing happens. you have to log off and restart. Seems like this is a common problem. Some people have suggeseted the VPC network setting be set to "local only", add http://crm to trusted sites, etc. I've done all that and still get booted after a while. Anybody fi...

CRM Email 12-29-03
I have successfully installed the email router, and i was able to send emails from crm and successfully receive them (both to company domain and outside clients). I have noticed though: 1. when i send email activity to CRM users (CRMEmailEnabled attribute assigned), they do not receive this in their queue - actually the application should generate another activity appending CRMxxxx to the subject line which doesn't happen in this case 2. Internal mails (company domain) We can not send emails to CRM. I have followed the steps in the guide, created a queue...everything and i am still...

Bcc #11
Is there any way that I can see the bcc reciepients' name No, that is the whole purpose of using the BCC field. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "BCCB" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:064101c49c85$1eeba680$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Is there any way that I can see the bcc reciepients' name ...

Outlook 2003 build 11.5608.5606
I installed Outlook about a week ago and everything was going well until yesterday when Outlook became very unstable. It is to the point were I can't right click on anything or switch to different folders without it crashing and asking to send an error report to Microsoft (I bet I have about fifty in the last day and a half). I originally had Office 2000 Premium on my system when I upgraded to Office 2003 Professional. Since then, I have uninstalled Office 2003 and 2002 (rebooting after each one), going in the registry and removing all references to Office anything, Uninstalli...

Outlook address book with CRM
I am trying to create an address book in outlook that originates from Microsoft CRM. Can the CRM Sales for Outlook do this or is there something else I can use? ...

data import and word templates missing from CRM
Hi. I'm working with a new install of CRM and there are some icons missing in the setttings area such as the import function on the data management page and word templates under templates. Any ideas about why this is? Thanks. ...

To get user training manual for Microsoft CRM 3.0
Hello I am implementing Microsoft CRM 3.0 for an health care company in Michigan. Right now I have experience with installation, customizing and CRM application functions for 2 years. In the future I would like to pursue my future as a Microsoft CRM consultant. Thus, I would like to get all 3 of certificates of Microsoft CRM:- Which is:- 1. Application 2. Customizing 3. Installation and Configuration The problem I have is I work for a company which I am not permanent employee, and this company is not Microsoft Partner also. So If I would like to have user manuals for preparation to ...

Formatting Cells #13
If you want something from cell (A) to appear in cell (B) and change when the contents of cell A changes, how do I do that? Acurran, =A1 ??? -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from it Feedback on answers is always appreciated! Using Excel 2000 & 2003 ** remove news from my email address to reply by email ** "Acurran" <Acurran@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E800CB99-E6BA-4DF3-BCA0-445A89B2E8A8@microsoft.com... > If you want something from cell (A) to appear i...

MS CRM Connector and version of MS Dynamics GP
Do you know if the integration through MS CRM Connectors in CRM works with MS Dynamics GP 10.0? I.e. if we sell MS CRM 3.0 and MS Dynamics GP 10.0, will they be able to integrate with the current version of CRM Connector? The documentation on PartnerSource only indicates integration with MS GP 8.0 and 9.0. -- cal Currently GP 10.0 connector not supported. but you can achieve this using Biztalk adapter. It will be released in future for GP 10.0 -- Regards, MS CRM Certified Professional http://microsoftcrm3.blogspot.com Chat with me on MSN / Gmail / Skype : ID Is :.. mscrmexpert@g...

"Remove access" to certain accounts in CRM 4.0
Is there a way in CRM 4.0 to remove access from specific accounts for specific users? Accounts they would otherwise have access to? I'm only talking about a very specific subset of the regular accounts in the business unit for which the person resides. Anyone have any experience with that? The simplest way is to move this accounts "VIP accounts?" into another business unit and set the access rights accordingly. Or you can use the team approach. Regards, Robert "Adam Pinilla" wrote: > Is there a way in CRM 4.0 to remove access from specific accounts for...

Help with complex query 05-09-07
Hi all, I've got a query that I'm not sure how to develop. My tables: Quotes - QuoteNo, RaisedBy, Customer QuoteItems - RecordID, QuoteNo, PartNo, Lifecycle, Value There's a one-to-many relationship between Quotes and QuoteItems, i.e. one quote can have many items. I need to run a query to show a list of quotes with totals from the QuoteItems table i.e. QuoteNo, RaisedBy, Customer, List of PartNos, List of Lifecycles, TotalValue I haven't got a clue how to start this, I know it needs to be nested queries, but the listing of parts and lifecycles is particularly stumpin...