CRM mail router marking e-mails as read

Hello all

I have a couple of questions regarding the CRM E-mail router for V3

Incoming emails into Outlook (with CRM desktop client) are getting
marked as read before they actually are. Is this by design? Is so, is
there a config setting somewhere that can change this behavior

Andy comments or suggestions would gratefully received

0
emi
2/14/2006 1:26:29 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

I assume the outlook client has the rules applied for the exchange
connector. The action of sending the mail to the crm exchange sync mailbox
appears to mark the email as read

--
=======================
John O'Donnell

"emi" <edemarco@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hello all
>
> I have a couple of questions regarding the CRM E-mail router for V3
>
> Incoming emails into Outlook (with CRM desktop client) are getting
> marked as read before they actually are. Is this by design? Is so, is
> there a config setting somewhere that can change this behavior
>
> Andy comments or suggestions would gratefully received

0
John
2/16/2006 6:43:01 AM
Hi John

Many thanks for your comments.

As far as I can see the server side message rules have been applied
accordingly.

There is a good chance I am missing something here...Would it be
possible for you to clarify your second sentence? Are we saying that
the action of sending the e-mail to the CRM exchange sync mailbox does
in fact mark e-mails as read?

Best regards

Emi

0
emi

CRM 3.0 Implementation

junk mail filter doesn't work with rules?
Hello, I receive mail from many pop3 accounts and mailing lists. I use rules to organize the mail within my mailbox. One problem I am having is that the junk mail filter does not screen mail that is affected by the rules. So for instance, I get an email from some alternate account that I have. The mail comes in and gets picked up by the rule and moved to the appropriate folder. When this happens, the junk mail filter never checks the message. Only mail left in the Inbox is screened. Can someone help figure out how to make this work or does anyone have a workaround? I'd hate to ...

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

#Delete Mark in Bound Memo filed

Outlook Send/Receive mail SLOW

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

Outlook Hangs Reading Messages

Setting up a new e-mail account

Replying to an Outlook e-mail

CRM 3.0 Login Problems

Unable to sort on customer CRM 4.0

CRM Email Displays Size=2>

Duplicate E-Mail #4

Topic- Implementation Methodology covered in CRM Exam!
Hi Next week I am apearing for Exam "CRM Instalation & confirguration". I am in doubt that cheptor "Implementation Methodology" is covered in Exam? I can not found above topic it in following course note! https://mbs.microsoft.com/partnersource/communities/trainin g/Certifications/exampreparation/MBS_CRM_Install_prep.htm#T opics Your answer will help me to Read above Topic for Exam point of View or note? Best regards Kesh Patel Kesh. I passed the "Installation & Configuration" (MS-03-010) exam yesterday. The "implementation methodology&q...