CRM Magazine

Hi,

My friend forwarded the following link. I getting free CRM magazine
without any hidden cost and spam. Link is
http://techieindex.tradepub.com/_brands/techieindex/cat/Info.cat.html

CRM Magazine is written for whom responsible for moving the enterprise
toward a customer-focused approach.

Forward this link to your friends.

regards,
CRM
0
flowervalley007
10/16/2003 7:31:42 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Let's hope the writing & editing is better than what's in this spam msg
promoting the mag.

"CRM" <flowervalley007@yahoo.com> wrote in message
Hi,

My friend forwarded the following link. I getting free CRM magazine
without any hidden cost and spam. Link is
http://techieindex.tradepub.com/_brands/techieindex/cat/Info.cat.html

CRM Magazine is written for whom responsible for moving the enterprise
toward a customer-focused approach.

Forward this link to your friends.

regards,
CRM

0
Matt
10/16/2003 7:50:23 PM
Save your company lots of money by taking your marketing department
offshore...

"Matt Parks" <Matt.Parks@removetoX_XRevereGroup.Com> wrote in message
> Let's hope the writing & editing is better than what's in this spam msg
> promoting the mag.
>
> "CRM" <flowervalley007@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> My friend forwarded the following link. I getting free CRM magazine
> without any hidden cost and spam. Link is
> http://techieindex.tradepub.com/_brands/techieindex/cat/Info.cat.html
>
> CRM Magazine is written for whom responsible for moving the enterprise
> toward a customer-focused approach.
>
> Forward this link to your friends.
>
> regards,
> CRM

0
dh

CRM 3.0 Update rollup 2 server error
I'm trying to apply CRM Update Rollup 2 to CRM 3.0 running on SQL 2000, Windows Server 2003 SP2. I receive the following error after the executable unpacks and begins the install... "Setup failed to update the database. The installation of this update has stopped. Contact Customer Support Services." Digging around in newsgroups, I found a possible solution by removing the Data Migration Pack. I did so, rebooted the server, and the install still gives the same error. I also found a previous post about CRM 1.2 errors similar to this, in that the DB build # had to be changed,...

crm customization 10-15-04
hi, i´ve problems when i change fields in for example account view using the settings area in the application. when i do this and then save the settings and then access to the application the new fields doesnt apply. after do this i restard the IIS. Is necesary to do more? thanks. if i only have one server, is necesary to publish the customization? when i try to publish i have this problem when start download xsl templates: "publish completed with errors. please see event log for details. error, failed to download XSL template files from web server" thanks "jose m...

CRM Field Names

Issue with How CRM 4.0 Prints a Custom SSRS Report
I’ve created a custom report in Visual Studio 2005. Within the report there is a sub report that has one table in it that contains one field. I had to create the sub report to avoid duplicates in the main reports information. When I preview the main report (with linked sub report) in Visual Studio or through CRM 4.0’s report viewer everything looks great and things are displayed on one page (which is what I expect). The issue arises when the report is printed after running it through CRM. The main report data is on one page and the sub report data is on its own page. Th...

Changing mappings between Outlook and MS CRM
Hello, When I create a CRM contact using the CRM Toolbar in SFO, I have a mapping problem : the address field in the Outlook form doesn't map correctly since I don't use the default field within my CRM form. Is there any way to modify mappings between the Outlook form and the CRM form ? Thanks for advance -- Michael MARTIN BrainSoft (France) Someone from Microsoft French support said me it's impossible. -- Michael MARTIN BrainSoft (France) "Michael MARTIN" wrote: > Hello, > > When I create a CRM contact using the CRM Toolbar in SFO, I have a mapping ...

Random crash messages in CRM 4.0
Hello, We've been struggling with this issue for a long time and I have just been tasked with resolving it. We get an error message in CRM almost randomly (it cannot be duplicated by any specific means I know of) and it asks to send it to Microsoft, and never returns anything further. I looked at the error messages we are getting, and this one is typical: ***************** <CrmScriptErrorReport> <ReportVersion>1.0</ReportVersion> <ScriptErrorDetails> <Message>Object required</Message> <Line>197</Line> ...

What are some problems people face with CRM?
Kssmith, Sometimes people do not want to change the way they work. Especially when they start using a new application. However an application like Microsoft CRM is very easy to use. Regards, Merijn van Mourik ...

References are available when using a bulk import from MS CRM ?
As I am getting problems with the CRM Migration assistant, as my data are not that difficult, I will try with the bulk import, but : - Are references, for example between contacts and accounts, managed during an importation process ? >10.000 account, I do not plan to loose any relationships - It's possible to cancel an importation, or is needed to restore a previous backup of the database ? Philippe ...

CRM Developer 08-15-06
We are looking for contractor for some CRM development work in the Hartford Connecticut area. If interested; please call: 860-523-1000 ask for Phil. ...

Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 Implementation For Large Corporation (August 2006)
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 Implementation For Large Corporation (August 2006) How Microsoft CRM 3.0 could contribute and be a part of its computer environment. (Sales Module,MS CRM Security,Integration with Microsoft Dynamics GP 9.0/Microsoft Great Plains,Integration with IBM Lotus Notes Domino,International Considerations,Competition) http://microsoft-crm-3.blogspot.com/2006/08/microsoft-dynamics-crm-30.html ...

CRM Toolbar
When I open a Task, the CRM toolbar has a "Regarding..." button that identifies the contact for the Task. Some of our users must manually open the CRM toolbar on the Task dialog. The problem is that the next time they open a Task, the CRM toolbar is gone again and must be manually opened. How can we make the CRM toolbar stay open? Thanks, Craig. ...

crm over a blackberry
If we have a blackberry connected to our network so that a user is able to recieve email through our exchange server, is it possible to also recieve the crm info? Or is there an entirely different application that would need to run from the blackberry for CRM? Thanks MobilePortal has an add-on that will let you view CRM over a blackberry. Also, Microsoft is coming out with a pocketpc version of CRM. >-----Original Message----- >If we have a blackberry connected to our network so that a >user is able to recieve email through our exchange server, >is it possible to als...

Install CRM Client 3.0 / V3C
I I wanted to install the CRM Client (Desktop), but receive the following message: -------------- Microsoft CRM client requires Microsoft Outlook 2003 SP1 or higher. Please install the latest Service Pack from Microsoft. -------------- I do have installed O2k3 SP2, so what else do i need? I'm running XP SP2. Thanks for any help. -- Martin Wildi MCDST IN4OUT it solutions ag Bitte nur in der NG antworten! Email-Adresse existiert, Nachrichten werden jedoch automatisch gel�scht! I had all actual Updates. The next day the installation was successful... thanks. m. wildi VMR wrote: >...

Setting Security Priviliges on Price Lists in CRM 4.0
Is there a way to set specific security priviliges on specific Price Lists so that certain users in certain business units are able to select specific price-lists (In their sales entities - opportunities, quotes... etc) while preventing them from seeing other price lists?? ...

CRM Licensing / Installation
I have purchased CRM 3.0 and have purchased licenses properly I have recieved the e-mail for open license agreement but it does not proveide the install key for the application. How do I go about getting that - there is not a install key on the media pack I have (just 3 discs from microsoft) Note to self - Take off ALL celophane surrounding CD's Prior to posting dumb message - and you'll find your install key !! "Mattuse" wrote: > I have purchased CRM 3.0 and have purchased licenses properly > I have recieved the e-mail for open license agreement but it does not...

CRM 4.0 Add Related Contact
Has the action of adding a related contact in CRM 3.0 been removed from CRM 4.0? It use to be an action item. Thanks! Hi Teresa, Yes this menu item has been removed. You can easily add a custom menu item calling javascript to open a new contact form. Enable custom menus in CRM and add the following to your isv config file: <Entities> <Entity name="account"> <MenuBar> <!-- Custom Menus that you may add --> <CustomMenus> <Menu> <Titles> <Ti...

Insurance quote handling in GP 8.0 with CRM interface
Hi We are using MSCRM and MS GP 8.0 to handle the finances. We are currently trying to design a quote engine for an insurance application but we are struggling with the best way of doing this in GP (we are CRM people first and foremost). We have several thousand possible price points and we had initially thought about giving each unique "combination" of insurance variables a pseudo-SKU so that GP could hold the price for it. Insurance pricing is different from your normal product in that you can sometimes have the same product with two different prices depending on whether y...

CRM Licence 09-28-04
Hi, We are planning to buy 50 CRM licence, and we need workflow functionality. Is it possible to have one professional licence for workflow functionality and buy 49 standard licence? Thanks, Alan Nope. You cannot mix standard\professional licenses. This is true even if you want 600 standard sales and 2 professional service licenses. >-----Original Message----- >Hi, > >We are planning to buy 50 CRM licence, and we need workflow functionality. > >Is it possible to have one professional licence for workflow functionality >and buy 49 standard licence? > >Th...

Looking to purchase CRM for media sales use.
I'm in the beginning stages of researching a software that can help our sales team manage over 1500 contacts for television commercial sales. Is it worth my time to look into CRM further? Can it be adapted and/or customized to enable sales staff and management to consistently monitor contacts, etc. It's OK if you're not integrating it with Great Plains right now . . . . and you're willing to invest in the long run . . . because this version definitely has its share of problems, but we're crossing our fingers that the next version will make dramatic improvements (if...

CRM 09-13-07
Hi All, I'm new on administering CRM and my director has just asked how many users accounts we can sill create on CRM 3... Well..how can I discover it? Are there any limit?? And about license? Are there any tool I can use to see this? thanks, Raphael Hi Raphael, The number of users depended on your licenses, you can find out the number is users via your CRM deployment manager. Hope this helps. Darren Liu Crowe http://www.crowecrm.com On Sep 13, 12:08 pm, "Raphael" <some...@microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi All, > > I'm new on administering CRM and my dir...

Does CRM allow products to be grouped by categories?
Im still in the process of trying to implement our new crm app and even though i've looked through the product table I cannot seem to find any fields that would allow me to group my products into categories. If its called by a different name can someone please tell me what it is. Secondly if its not there can someone send me to a good tutorial as to how I can add and also have those changes reflected in the form (interface). Thanks CRM does not support grouping products. It does has a concept of kits which allows you to in effect create a new product or kit out of other products. ...

Writing Office documents with CRM
Jow can I write a document like a letter, an individual invoice or offer with MS CRM using the contact and company data. And how do I get these document files into the company history. Is that not implemented yet? The customers hope not. M. Belke 2B Advice.com www.2v-advice.com mailto://info@2b-advice.com you could use a mail merge in the outlook client for crm and in effect mail merge only a single account etc you can then attach the document to a note which is attached to the customer account "Marcus Belke" <marcus.belke@2b-advice.com> wrote in message news:eiosU4ZOEH...

CRM Email Router Incoming Email Config Profile Error
All, I have implemented 4.0, and am trying to set up the incoming email config profile. Everything works fine, but when I Test Access, the incoming profile throws a 404 Not Found error: "The remote Microsoft Exchange e-mail server returned the error "(404) Not Found". This user or queue does not have a mailbox. Create a mailbox and try again. The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found." Now obviously there is a mailbox in existance, has anybody else seen this error and resolved it? ...

Price List change the price element alone (CRM 4.0 Spanish)
When I add a product to the price list, I specified the price of it. Then I click under the SAVE option, and it change alone from 100.00 € to 1.000.000.00€. I am not using Discount Lists, and The Unit measurement is 1 quantity. We are working with Euro divisa. I upgraded from CRM 3 to 4 using the spanish version. Any idea about why it is failing? Check your number format in "Workspace" check the "Format-Tab" there the numberformat might be wrong (dots and commas) so it is for german (germany) not for german (austria). so wie fond another language which wasn't test...

Missing CRM Task Bar
We recently performed a 3.0 roll-out and on a few of the machines the CRM Task Bar is not appearing when compossing an email? Any ideas? -- Thank you for the help!! Richard Page MSc. What other add-ins do they have installed in Outlook? If you look at HELP/ABOUT in outlook is anything disabled? -- Anne Stanton, MBSCP-CRM President, The Norwich Group Principal, GlobalBrain LLC The CRM Lady at www.CRMLady.com ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Written on a Lenovo T60p running VISTA Ultimate Tracked in MS Dynamics CRM v3.0 Rollup 1, O...